90210 Star Ian Ziering in Brawl on Hollywood Blvd.

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: 90210 Star Ian Ziering in Brawl on Hollywood Blvd.

Post by Zabooka »

https://www.tmz.com/2024/01/02/ian-zier ... ker-brawl/

New footage of Ian Ziering's battle with bikers on Hollywood Blvd shows the extensive damage to his car's windshield ... and new details from the scene make it all the more terrifying.

In new video obtained by TMZ, bikers violently kick and pound their helmets on Ian's car ... and we're told his 10-year-old daughter, Penna, was alone inside the vehicle at that very moment.

While bikers attacked the car with Penna inside, we're told Ian was on the other side of the street fighting off other bikers.

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/fq5e8-yQtjo

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Bikenado.
ImageImage
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:52 am
EatTheGlass wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:58 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:47 pm

"""""""""""""""he was out numbered four to one,""""""""""""""""

Four that actually made the attack real.. but.. as we see, there were easily 12-15, and maybe more bikers just out of frame ahead or behind this. It could have gotten much worse had he been on a side street, with less traffic, or cameras around.

It appears once he attacked the first guy, a few others turned around, and ran at him, including the stupid chick in the pink who couldn't have punched through a paper bag!

The next huge mistake he made, was not taking into consideration, they're ALL wearing helmets. Essentially wearing protection, and it also is keeping their identities from being revealed.

It was a lose, lose situation for him from the get go...

Fun Fact: I met him once briefly at an Aerosmith concert (in the crowd) with Pam Anderson and he was an arorgant c##t!

$tEvil
There's other footage that shows the bikers hitting his car with their helmets, that's what looks like started this whole thing...not Ziering throwing punches.
''"""""""""""""""""'There's other footage that shows the bikers hitting his car with their helmets, that's what looks like started this whole thing...not Ziering throwing punches."""""""""""""

I am aware.. which is why I wrote in my first reply the following: "if 1 of them tries to mean-mug me, flip me off, or kick the side of my car... I am NOT getting out to confront him, especially if his 10-20 friends are all right there."

This would included, hitting my car with their helmet... if I am out-numbered... 1 to 10 or a against 15... I am not trying my luck!

$tEvil

CEO has the level head here guys. While admirable, not the wisest decision on Steve Sanders’ part. He needed some backup from the 90210 and he wasn’t getting any.
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:01 pm
Kid-Wicked wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:53 am bikers? it looked like he was fighting power rangers.
This^^^

Since when do a bunch of Gucci boot wearing idiots qualify as bikers???
I assumed "bikers" was being used as an euphemism........ :oops:
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

What I got out of that, is.....Dude still looks like could still work at the Peach Pit. Looks like he hasn't aged at all.
Earl Skakel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Earl Skakel »

aznsquirt wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:58 pm lmfao at chick trying to join in at 30 seconds and just self-biffing
She looked like Ron Lyle throwing the first punch at George Foreman in their wild fight in Vegas. Props to him though as he got in some shots and landed a nice joint kick to the one guy's knee. If he landed it that "biker" now has a torn ACL so there is at least that.
The Inappropriate Earl Podcast is on Itunes or Soundcloud
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ina ... 96362?mt=2
https://soundcloud.com/inappropriate-earl
http://www.twitter.com/earlskakel
New comedy album out on Itunes under Earl Skakel
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:11 pm
Wild Obsession wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:48 am When a certain demographic isn't held responsible for their (less than) animalistic behavior, this is what you get.
And that demographic would be what?

Lol. Wednesday 13 Fan ready to battle with woke rage.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

If you're dating prime 1990s Pam Anderson, you ain't got time for the lead singer of Tuff. Especially when Steven Tyler is screaming "Love in an Elevator" in your face and eyeing your girlfriend.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

If you're going to jump out of your car and take the on 15 guys, you either need to be Chuck fuckin' Norris or be prepared to go Rittenhouse on those motherfuckers. It's probably not going to go well otherwise
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

Ok looks like Steve Sanders got out and started it! Fight from a different angle.

This isn’t going to end well for him.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/01/03/ian-zier ... v2-9dsPs5u
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

EatTheGlass wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:58 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:47 pm
Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:13 am Holy shit! While he probably shouldn’t have thrown the first punch given he most likely knew he was out numbered four to one, respect to Ian.

Obviously the cops are going to get involved now and rightfully so.

Btw, where were the Good Samaritans who were watching on the side walk? I’m not the fastest thinker on my feet but I probably would’ve been on my phone calling 911.
"""""""""""""""he was out numbered four to one,""""""""""""""""

Four that actually made the attack real.. but.. as we see, there were easily 12-15, and maybe more bikers just out of frame ahead or behind this. It could have gotten much worse had he been on a side street, with less traffic, or cameras around.

It appears once he attacked the first guy, a few others turned around, and ran at him, including the stupid chick in the pink who couldn't have punched through a paper bag!

The next huge mistake he made, was not taking into consideration, they're ALL wearing helmets. Essentially wearing protection, and it also is keeping their identities from being revealed.

It was a lose, lose situation for him from the get go...

Fun Fact: I met him once briefly at an Aerosmith concert (in the crowd) with Pam Anderson and he was an arorgant c##t!

$tEvil
There's other footage that shows the bikers hitting his car with their helmets, that's what looks like started this whole thing...not Ziering throwing punches.

"""""""""There's other footage that shows the bikers hitting his car with their helmets, that's what looks like started this whole thing...not Ziering throwing punches.""""""

Well... it appears Ziering just might be the fire-starter after-all.

Shocking...

$tEvil
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

BernieTaupson wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:39 pm Ok looks like Steve Sanders got out and started it! Fight from a different angle.

This isn’t going to end well for him.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/01/03/ian-zier ... v2-9dsPs5u
Better call Nat!
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:05 pm Well... it appears Ziering just might be the fire-starter after-all.

Punkin' instigator.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

daveg wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:49 pm What I got out of that, is.....Dude still looks like could still work at the Peach Pit. Looks like he hasn't aged at all.
Well wasn't he already like 35 when he was on that show?
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

He’s a couple years younger than Old Grandmama Carteris.
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Mister Freeze wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:26 pm
Wild Obsession wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:48 am When a certain demographic isn't held responsible for their (less than) animalistic behavior, this is what you get.

Nah, I figured you wouldn't have the balls to say it, and I'm being proven correct so far.
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

Entitled raging celebrities!
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:56 am

Nah, I figured you wouldn't have the balls to say it, and I'm being proven correct so far.

"""""""""""'Nah, I figured you wouldn't have the balls to say it, and I'm being proven correct so far.""""""""""""

Actually... you mean YAH!

It seems like every other thread you are fishing for the racist angle and shouting for us ball-less bastards to type it out!

The same way you just did in this thread about the animal who attacked the Judge in Vegas! > https://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/vi ... 4#p7756794

Keep fishing pal... everyone is on the same page... outside of you and a few other clowns.

$tEvil
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:22 am

"""""""""""'Nah, I figured you wouldn't have the balls to say it, and I'm being proven correct so far.""""""""""""

It seems like every other thread you are fishing for the racist angle and shouting for us ball-less bastards to type it out!

The same way you just did in this thread about the animal who attacked the Judge in Vegas! > https://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/vi ... 4#p7756794

Keep fishing pal... everyone is on the same page... outside of you and a few other clowns.

$tEvil
Again, just own it. You'll feel a lot better.

It must suck to be a coward.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:26 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:22 am

$tEvil
Again, just own it. You'll feel a lot better.

It must suck to be a coward.
My middle name is Howard, spelled with an "H"

$tEvil :D