EPSTEIN LIST DROPS ... Breaking News: The Jeffrey Epstein list is expected to Name over 200 people!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

fret123
Headlining Clubs

Re: EPSTEIN LIST DROPS ... Breaking News: The Jeffrey Epstein list is expected to Name over 200 people!

Post by fret123 »

Nothing will ever come of it
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: EPSTEIN LIST DROPS ... Breaking News: The Jeffrey Epstein list is expected to Name over 200 people!

Post by SterileEyes1 »

All I know is I keep waiting for the shoe to drop on Anthony Kiedis.

Been a huge RHCP fan my whole life, but my god is it gross how young that guy likes his, erm, women.

His entire book is basically, goes to rehab, supposedly experiences personal growth, shacks up with a 17-23 year old, gets fucked up again, rinse, repeat.

Even in his 60s, everyone on his arm is 25 or younger.

Leo ain’t got shit on Anthony Kiedis.

I’ve heard rumors he was caught up with Epstein. He’s always straddled that barely-legal line. I’m not gonna be surprised at all if he’s on one of these drops.

Also I like Joe Biden and can’t wait to vote for him again. It’s true, but I’m also just saying that to upset and annoy some of you :D
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Metal Sludge wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:39 pm
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:03 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:52 pm Remember the rule: anyone that MAGAtards don’t like is on that list and belongs in prison or the electric chair, and anyone that MAGAtards DO like is nowhere near that list and is Incapable of any sort of wrongdoing. Seriously, I’m a lil surprised the MAGA dolts aren’t making a huge excited noise right now as they previously were about this. I guess they’re more concerned with their boy Donnie getting left off the Colorado and Maine primary ballots.
Why do you post stupid shit like this?
You seem to be an intelligent person.
This is gonna be the reaction from both “sides”
I hope nether Trump or Biden run.
Trump can’t shut up and Biden is literally not fit mentally
I hope we move on to a younger, open minded president with real solutions to real problems to all people, not just their party, whichever it night be.
We had one. He served 2 terms. His name was Barack Obama. Remember him?
Biden is not mentally fit??? Compared to trump? Gimme a break!

OK so a younger, more open minded candidate, who would you suggest?
No idea.
Just stating my opinion.
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by aznsquirt »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:33 am
aznsquirt wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:02 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:52 pm Remember the rule: anyone that MAGAtards don’t like is on that list and belongs in prison or the electric chair, and anyone that MAGAtards DO like is nowhere near that list and is Incapable of any sort of wrongdoing. Seriously, I’m a lil surprised the MAGA dolts aren’t making a huge excited noise right now as they previously were about this. I guess they’re more concerned with their boy Donnie getting left off the Colorado and Maine primary ballots.
You're the one who's already constructing a narrative before there's even been a day or two for the dust to settle on this. Who's the biased one now?
The narrative you speak of was constructed by a bunch conspiracy huffing (aka liars) conservatives 15 to 20 years ago with the “Lolita Express” bs and innuendos. Technically this all started back in 1993 when Bill Clinton beat Bush 41 and a bunch of entitled bitches like Newt felt their party was owed the White House for eternity after the 80s.
Okay, but how about maybe waiting for the dust to settle on this release before telling everyone your response to everyone's response that hasn't even happened yet?

Seems pretty tryhard to me.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

So Epstein had visitors.
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

The names on the list mean nothing - Epstein legitimized and protected himself by doing all the charity work and associating himself with charitable people. The notion that Bill Gates, Donald Trump and Chris Tucker were secretly bending over 12 year olds while hanging with Epstein is just as goofy as it sounds.

"Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well-camouflaged." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard.
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

FreddyFender wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:32 pm The names on the list mean nothing - Epstein legitimized and protected himself by doing all the charity work and associating himself with charitable people. The notion that Bill Gates, Donald Trump and Chris Tucker were secretly bending over 12 year olds while hanging with Epstein is just as goofy as it sounds.

"Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well-camouflaged." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard.

As much as I want to believe this, all the famous names on these lists had resources and could’ve easily figured out what Epstein was about, and word gets around regardless. It’s just unfathomable to me that these people only learned about Epstein-being-Epstein when the rest of us did or when the first sweetheart deal happened in ‘06 or whenever it was.

It’s tempting to go with “Trump said Epstein likes his women young” on camera in the early 90s, but I’ll go against my own (Clinton/a Democrat, in this case) and just say a former President absolutely had to have had at least a handler in his ear being like “Mr. President, you should not be associating with this person. We did some digging…”

Whether any of them were bending over minors as you put it, I think at least some guilt by association applies here. I’d think it’s one of the first rules of fame - be careful who you associate with.
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
kwf
Headlining Clubs

Post by kwf »

I hope we move on to a younger, open minded president with real solutions to real problems to all people, not just their party, whichever it night be.

[/quote
You yourself have mental problems with a response like this
Total Package
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

SterileEyes1 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:52 pm
FreddyFender wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:32 pm The names on the list mean nothing - Epstein legitimized and protected himself by doing all the charity work and associating himself with charitable people. The notion that Bill Gates, Donald Trump and Chris Tucker were secretly bending over 12 year olds while hanging with Epstein is just as goofy as it sounds.

As much as I want to believe this, all the famous names on these lists had resources and could’ve easily figured out what Epstein was about, and word gets around regardless. It’s just unfathomable to me that these people only learned about Epstein-being-Epstein when the rest of us did or when the first sweetheart deal happened in ‘06 or whenever it was.

It’s tempting to go with “Trump said Epstein likes his women young” on camera in the early 90s, but I’ll go against my own (Clinton/a Democrat, in this case) and just say a former President absolutely had to have had at least a handler in his ear being like “Mr. President, you should not be associating with this person. We did some digging…”

Whether any of them were bending over minors as you put it, I think at least some guilt by association applies here. I’d think it’s one of the first rules of fame - be careful who you associate with.
Exactly. Joe Paterno chose to look the other way when Sandusky was doing what he did, and it ruined Paterno's career. Now you have to wonder if the same outcome could happen here to some of these celebrities who were "in Epstein's orbit", knew about what he was doing, and then chose to say or do nothing.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MattleyCrue »

I want to know how stupid were the girls going to the island. I mean like what did their parents say? Didn’t they think it was weird?!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

MattleyCrue wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:17 am I want to know how stupid were the girls going to the island. I mean like what did their parents say? Didn’t they think it was weird?!
Money, status and attention to very poor young girls who had terrible family lives.

They weren't taking rich girls out of the Miami clubs
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

MattleyCrue wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:17 am I want to know how stupid were the girls going to the island.
They were kids.
ImageImage
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:19 am
MattleyCrue wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:17 am I want to know how stupid were the girls going to the island.
They were kids.
Plied with the idea of famous people, a beautiful island, private jets and who the fuck knows what else.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Neil Diamond Dave
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by Neil Diamond Dave »

I really wonder what this whole "Trump falling out with Epstein later on" was about. I suspect all the video cameras and storage drives in every Epstein compound holds some answers. Video blackmail leads the list, me thinks.
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

fret123 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:35 am Nothing will ever come of it
exactly...d.m.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

As expected, Trump fans are going crazy trying to put the spin on this whole thing.

Despite the fact that Trump has more photos with Epstein than Melania.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

MattleyCrue wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:17 am I want to know how stupid were the girls going to the island. I mean like what did their parents say? Didn’t they think it was weird?!
A while back, I knew some people involved in getting girls to send to Brunei. These were growed-ass women, but they apparently loved it. They got paid REALLY well, treated like queens while they were there, and then occasionally had to bang some rich-ass prince or whaetevs.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Jericho made The List!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

LAglamrocker wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:23 pm Jericho made The List!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

Velvis wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:58 pm
cowpins wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:49 pm I didn't read that article, but I read somewhere where Epstein's brother said that Epstein had told him that if people knew what he knew about Trump and Clinton the 2016 election would have been cancelled.
What did Epstein's mutha say?
:lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:52 am As expected, Trump fans are going crazy trying to put the spin on this whole thing.
This one sure did!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9FEXc8Ddpc
"Who ya gonna believe....a convicted sex trafficker...Maxine Giswald?"

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

Neil Diamond Dave wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:48 am I really wonder what this whole "Trump falling out with Epstein later on" was about. I suspect all the video cameras and storage drives in every Epstein compound holds some answers. Video blackmail leads the list, me thinks.
https://www.insider.com/why-trump-epste ... ion-2019-8

It was two rich assholes arguing over a mansion.
Neil Diamond Dave
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by Neil Diamond Dave »

FreddyFender wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:23 pm
Neil Diamond Dave wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:48 am I really wonder what this whole "Trump falling out with Epstein later on" was about. I suspect all the video cameras and storage drives in every Epstein compound holds some answers. Video blackmail leads the list, me thinks.
https://www.insider.com/why-trump-epste ... ion-2019-8

It was two rich assholes arguing over a mansion.
Rich assholes, indeed. I'm surprised there wasn't any digital blackmailing going on with all that video equipment and drives. Oh, well, I don't think any of that will ever see the light of day.
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:56 pm
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:52 am As expected, Trump fans are going crazy trying to put the spin on this whole thing.
This one sure did!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9FEXc8Ddpc
"Who ya gonna believe....a convicted sex trafficker...Maxine Giswald?"
They could post a video of Trump molesting a baby and half his cult would say it's fake and the other half would say the baby shouldn't have been crawling around with only a diaper on in the first place
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

it was over a real estate deal. epstein out bid trumpy dumpty and his ego couldn’t handle it so he ratted him out. apparently that’s when the investigations against epstein started.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

aznsquirt wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:45 pm
Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:33 am
aznsquirt wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:02 pm

You're the one who's already constructing a narrative before there's even been a day or two for the dust to settle on this. Who's the biased one now?
The narrative you speak of was constructed by a bunch conspiracy huffing (aka liars) conservatives 15 to 20 years ago with the “Lolita Express” bs and innuendos. Technically this all started back in 1993 when Bill Clinton beat Bush 41 and a bunch of entitled bitches like Newt felt their party was owed the White House for eternity after the 80s.
Okay, but how about maybe waiting for the dust to settle on this release before telling everyone your response to everyone's response that hasn't even happened yet?

Seems pretty tryhard to me.

Clinton is a first class douche but show me where any of the victims make claims against him like they have with Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell.
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

I’m confused about Ghislaine‘s plea deal. If she knows all these secrets, that’s the best she could get?
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:19 am

No idea.
Just stating my opinion.
Be careful around here with that. You don't want to be lumped into the wrong think group.