ACE FREHLEY: 'I Am A Sloppy Guitar Player', But So Are JIMMY PAGE And KEITH RICHARDS

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

ACE FREHLEY: 'I Am A Sloppy Guitar Player', But So Are JIMMY PAGE And KEITH RICHARDS

Post by maninblack »

Ace should have said " but so are paul stanley and tommy thayer.

link

https://blabbermouth.net/news/ace-frehl ... h-richards
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: ACE FREHLEY: 'I Am A Sloppy Guitar Player', But So Are JIMMY PAGE And KEITH RICHARDS

Post by Gibsonite »

Page played what was probably his tightest show ever at Zep's last gig at the O2. What's his excuse?
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: ACE FREHLEY: 'I Am A Sloppy Guitar Player', But So Are JIMMY PAGE And KEITH RICHARDS

Post by maninblack »

Gibsonite wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:48 am Page played what was probably his tightest show ever at Zep's last gig at the O2. What's his excuse?
He ought to have simply cast some more aspersions about Pauls sexuality. Get some real entertainment and self-publicity going on.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

When it comes to "slop," which sounds good for the music and song, I think of Slash and Joe Perry. They aren't technical. When I think of a 5th grader taking guitar lessons, I think of Ace.
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BernieTaupson »

He was “sloppy” in a Stones loose swagger way in 1977. Now he’s just shit. Can’t even play the intro to Detroit Rock City on the right fret without the other guitarist shoving his hand down to where it should be on the neck. Can’t remember Mick having to do that to Keith.
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BernieTaupson »

maninblack wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:55 am
Gibsonite wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:48 am Page played what was probably his tightest show ever at Zep's last gig at the O2. What's his excuse?
He ought to have simply cast some more aspersions about Pauls sexuality. Get some real entertainment and self-publicity going on.
Yeah namecheck Saul Pansey and Tommy Gayer.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

BernieTaupson wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:22 pm
maninblack wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:55 am
Yeah namecheck Saul Pansey and Tommy Gayer.
:lol:
Domino
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by Domino »

in the meanwhile his new cd is a top seller!
Best Sellers Rank: #9 in CDs & Vinyl (See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl)
#1 in Metal
#1 in Rock (CDs & Vinyl)
that bitch bends over and i forget my name
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Domino wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:44 am in the meanwhile his new cd is a top seller!
#1 in Metal
#1 in Rock (CDs & Vinyl)
Gene and Paul will be fuming. I bet pauls house will be eating their meals in silence around the table.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Ace now needs to ring paul up and say " Ha fuck you " down the phone. This off course will be in answer to paul ringing Ace up and shouting fuck you down the phone at Ace in answer to Aces comments about him on the radio.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

Gene and Paul are fucking imbeciles!
Domino
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by Domino »

maninblack wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:20 am
Domino wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:44 am in the meanwhile his new cd is a top seller!
#1 in Metal
#1 in Rock (CDs & Vinyl)
Gene and Paul will be fuming. I bet pauls house will be eating their meals in silence around the table.
they're will be are eating cockroaches right now
that bitch bends over and i forget my name
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

#1 in Metal
#1 in Rock (CDs & Vinyl)
Race's cd will sell shit and be off the charts the next week.