Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Serial_Mom
Headlining Clubs

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Serial_Mom »

cumshot wrote:
jizzdonor wrote:I don't know how anyone here can be excited about this. We've all been had by someone just slightly more retarded than uptheass.
..speak for yourself tinkerbell. I mostly stayed away from "her" threads for 2 reasons:

1) i fuckin' hate enuffs znuff. Always have.

2) "she" seemed like an attention whore and "her" growing fan club here was nauseating.

..something just seemed strange to me from the beginning, a young pretty piece of ass like that wasting so much time on this message board babbling on about sucking the balls of some old washed up crusty drug addicted 80s hair farmer, something just seemed odd straight out the gate, but i let it go with a meh'..whatever..ya' never know.. and left it at that.
THIS.

:lol: :lol:
SammyLeeCherone
Recording Debut Album

Post by SammyLeeCherone »

Serial_Mom wrote:
cumshot wrote:
jizzdonor wrote:I don't know how anyone here can be excited about this. We've all been had by someone just slightly more retarded than uptheass.
..speak for yourself tinkerbell. I mostly stayed away from "her" threads for 2 reasons:

1) i fuckin' hate enuffs znuff. Always have.

2) "she" seemed like an attention whore and "her" growing fan club here was nauseating.

..something just seemed strange to me from the beginning, a young pretty piece of ass like that wasting so much time on this message board babbling on about sucking the balls of some old washed up crusty drug addicted 80s hair farmer, something just seemed odd straight out the gate, but i let it go with a meh'..whatever..ya' never know.. and left it at that.
THIS.

Me too.
digna
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by digna »

Last edited by digna on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
digna
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by digna »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:
_underscore_ wrote:It should be noted that whoever Lisa is she posted on the Enuff Znuff boards as well as the Donnie Vie boards. And there was an interview with Donnie a few months ago on some internet radio show, and at one point she talked to the interviewer on the phone, and she did sound young. So he does have someone, it just might not be the someone we thought it was.
Well let's quick google the planet's population...

6.5 billion people.

I know it's a long shot, but chances are GREAT that the young woman doing Donnie's interview was NOT that beautiful little blond.

I'll bet the rest of my hair it ain't her.

:>)

Well my wife's as hot.. or hotter than the "Lisa Vie" and I have homes in Indiana and Tennessee (and The Dominican Republic)

.. and I'm a mess, not a drug addict, nor do I drink, but she's way out of my league.. I'm 40 and falling apart.. and she's hotter than Lisa, so it's not THAT out there. Donnie's talented and funny as hell.. That goes a long way with Women..

Just sayin', it's not a complete "Joke".
Serial_Mom
Headlining Clubs

Post by Serial_Mom »

Face it - some of you pussy-whipped tards that set up camp in Lisa's front e-yard, pm'ing or beckoning her out on the boards were duped. That's the funny shitz...

I'd say some of you were owned!

chitownwillie
Headlining Clubs

Post by chitownwillie »

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Donnie & Lisa Vie = Rock Gone Wild & that Nathalie chick.

:>)
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

This is beautiful. Thanks to whoever started this shit and didn't back down from the e-creds that were privy to the inside Sc00p!

I thought I heard the faint sound of limp cocks hitting keyboards last night. Turns out that they still have enough pictures of the pretty girl to keep them up, though. Those musta been tears I heard falling.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

This is great! I hope it is proven that the girl in the pics wasn't really LisaVie, and all the old pervs on this board who were e-jocking her were really talking to Donnie or some meth addict chick in a trailer in TN. :lol: :lol:

Those pics of her that were posted a bit earlier correlate with what ppl were saying on that imposter website, that the chick in them was a freshman. The ppl in those pictures look really young.....like freshman.

And the disgusting things that LisaVie says in her posts; mostly referring to Donnie's VD-ravaged privates were very foul, and not something most girls/women would say.
chitownwillie
Headlining Clubs

Post by chitownwillie »

Anything Don says you take with a grain of salt...or coke.

I'm sure there is a "Lisa" but not the one pictured.

When The Don came clean with the facts....his answer's hold no water.

Chicago Sludger's.....hit up Don's show with a camcorder and grill that fucker for info.

-jpf.

btw...if it wasn't for me this thread would not exist.
I stand by everything I posted.
Those who know Don or Love Znuff are trying to do damage control.
I deserve a change from "Playing shitty clubs in a van" to "Busting Vie's Balls" or you Sludger's decide..
8)

lets recap..

Donnie...
about Monaco......................
I agree.Jon was great in the band.I loved his vocals,his playing was great and he was is one of the funniest guys I know.He was just really mean to me,and did nothing but talk shit.I tried a million times to write with him(seeing the better potential in colaberating than some) but he wouldnt or couldnt bring himself to do it.What can I do? this shit is fucked up enuff as it is without an internal sabatoure(??? no idea how thats spelled). I answered your question

-Monaco always pushed for a change in the setlist. FACT!

about The Big Guns..
Yeah paul stanley gave me a ride,when I got left at the china club.when I got in his car with him and his girlfriend(who im sure was the one sucking his dick) our record was already in the cd player.In fact a few years later,backstage at Kiss n makeup tour,The demon walked right over and shook Chip & my hands and also told us that we were one of their favs.Ask them...If YOU can!.So have many other huge artists.(aerosmith,cheap trick,Bon Jovi etc....)All the bands love our stuff(melodies/Vocals)(I do believe that would mean me!

-If these Acts Loved Znuff so much why didn't they take Znuff out?

Clive Davis..
No I never Insulted Clive Davis.He was only interested in the CHR(contemporary hit radio) stuff we had.those were the ballads.they had no rock dept.and also didnt get the rest of the band or the image or wrecking great pop songs with big stupid hair,pretty pink drums,or a clown stealing the spotlight.

_The Don held flowers to a private area and said "Here's looking at you Clive"

Poison and Warrant.....
once when I was doing an interview after a show,they kept bringing up warrant(I was not a fan of the tunes,but later learned to appreciate jani's non warrant material he played me)Chip once again failed to mention they were also on the tour with us and Poison.after a while i was like" who gives a fuck about warrant! why do you keep bringing them up?!" I said some wisecrack,as there were fans watching me do the interview,and I wound up hiding in the bus for the first few shows,till Jani and I became buds.WE have other history involving me and a couple of his wives(before he met them)No biggie
yeah,I dont dig most of the 80s bands music,and am not a hypocrite brown noser.
Im not the biggest Poison fan musically(they are all mediocre at best) but I do appreciate what they do and what they are good at.And they are all friends of mine,and love what I do.
-Don is a hypocrite

On Ricky, Drugs and Derek.....
I have never been an intravenous drug user.(maybe 5-10 times my whole life)I have never shot up with Frigo,nor did he do that when I knew him,,,and until the end,Ricky was a health nut except for slamming as much beer as he could after shows and fucking everything and anything in sight.my last year with him(them before I left) he started getting high but I never saw him shoot anything except a load.Im not sure what happened in his years to follow.he was a sweet guy and he and so was Derek when he wasnt all coked up and they both died tragic deaths(Ricky of cancer and Derek was murdered,but it wasnt proven) so you are one misinformed piece of shit for slandering their memory's)

-The Dude's been dead for how long? Just now the Don says he was murdered?

On Cinderella stealing New Thing...
our manager at the time,owned Royal recorders that many of doc m'gee's bands recorded at.WE left a session cause we were invited to BonJovi/Cinderlla.after the show they came back to check out the studio and hear what we were doing(the first record) we played them "new thing" they asked to hear it 5 or 6 times over,,,the next cinderella album featured "Gypsy rose" Listen to the riff... Its exactly new thing riff only backwards.Who knows. but what a coincidence

-old ass story.

Life....
yeah I got fucked up alot,but I was unhappy and that was the only way I knew how to cope.Yes Im Bipolar,and ADHD and suffered an abusive childhood(in every way)in a very fucked up enviroment,with no support or supervision(or money) But I did make it to Number 1 and MTV.And went on to write and put out almost 20 great albums total.Have you?

-How can the Don be so unhappy when all he does is use people.

LA SmOGG and Znuff...
I came back with a great record and high hopes that some things would be different.It was the same ol same ol,in fact I was getting fucked around in a whole new way.Jake wont tour,CJ didnt work out(for this band)
I came back ready to kick ass,got discouraged right away,then disinterested,so I resorted to my same stupid method of coping.But this record is only getting started.we have a great new European deal in the making,a decent japan situation,Ive made some good new strides with my issues(thanks to the help of Lisa),went to rehab,and we'll just have to wait n see.Although Im about burnt on the rockstar thing,and am happy now getting into more practical areas in the field,not to mention for the first time in my life truly happy and in love.I aint promising shit to anyone but Lisa and myself,but Im sure I'LL keep making records to the best of my ability to anyone who wants to hear them till I run out of ideas.for now Im loving living a normal,quality life

-Once again the Don playing the victim.

Burning a bridge with Stern...
There was a date. "Win-a-date with Enuff Z'Nuff." We went on the date and the poor girls were uglier than fuck. Gary Dell'Abate, Boy Gary, had a girlfriend at the time. I didn't really know she was his girlfriend. She was passing notes to me all night and this-and-that; she was pretty fine, she worked for Penthouse and I ended up banging her that night, and I think that's what it was. I think that's where it went south really.
BUT... It's also....I think Chip over did it with "Howard Stern's favorite band" and all this-and-that. Chip always, when he's got a good thing he overworks it till it's nothing.

-Chip has got a huge painting from Stern as a gift. Don didn't get one.

On Jake E Lee and touring....
dont know. he just wont.He is a peculiar fellow but what a great player!

-really? just how many tracks did Jake play on? It doesn't sound like any of his previous work.

On the Name Znuff...
I hate and always hated the name.And on top of it chip needed a better last name than the one he was using(saint chocolate) so on our way back from gettn a gyro,I said"how bout chip znuff" he was wispering to himself the whole way home,and when I pulled up to drop him off he goes"IM CHIP ZNUFF!!!!" oh brother :lol: I shot for "Fireflys"

btw...

THE DUDE
RICKY
R.I.P!
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

For the record, I couldn't give two shits less about Enuff Z Nuff. In fact, I have never heard them mentioned in music conversation about 80's music -or reunion tours- since, well, never. The only time I've even heard their name is on the Sludge boards.

No one cares about this band. Maybe 2% of the music fans on this board are actual FANS. And the only reason anyone gives a shit on this board is because the drama here can get good and funny. Like this.

MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

And for the record...after receiving roughly 3 dozen e-mails. phone calls and texts from the Donnie & Lisa Show - I struck a deal with them. Send me a picture of this "Lisa Vie" holding a sign that says KISS THE CLOWN and I will remove the threads.

Well about 20 minutes ago my request was granted.

I have to say the girl in this photo seems to look young, and even cute. But sadly, it is NOT the same chick who we have seen about 50 pictures of all over the net. And I am not a pro - but the shot is a bit suspect as well. In addition, she (Lisa "Impostor" Vie) e-mailed the picture to Donnie, and he just forwarded it. The time zone stamp on the 2 different e-mails are different as well. They are not even in the same state or time zone much less home/apartment. And their 2 IPs are traced to different states from all their posts.

The e-mail also had a disclaimer that read:

"Like I told you,She is sick,and this is humiliating for her to do.But like you said we brought it on our selves...."

I guess because she is sick, she doesn't look like the same person. And eye color, hair color, jaw structure and overall appearance is altered? Give her some alka seltzer and let's do a "re-shoot" tomorrow Don. Deal?

Lol. :>) LMFAO! :>/ IDK. :)

Anyone defending these clowns clearly is another one of their "fake" ID's. And isn't it odd that all the hot air and now that the "scam" has been uncovered they are not here to defend? Smells like Nathalie and the Rock Gone Wild deal. Who also was calling me and e-mailing me telling me that Sludge was full of shit, didn't have the facts, and so on.

Ok kids, I am out for a while. Play nice.

P.S. Donnie, I am totally down to interview you. On the phone or in person. Be ready.

$tevil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

This is so awesome
jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Post by jizzdonor »

This is like a who voted for Richard Nixon poll. Every one of you fucktards, who "only posted a few times" in Lisa/EZ threads are full of shit. There about 50 threads, all well over 10 pages, full of your non posts. Face it, you were owned. I was owned. Its OK. It was fun.

<waits for the knew it all along posts>
Thank God someone else got the AIDS.
chitownwillie
Headlining Clubs

Post by chitownwillie »

$tevil,

20 questions with The Don?
More like 50.

-willie.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

[quote="Nicole76"]:lol: :lol:

This is great! I hope it is proven that the girl in the pics wasn't really LisaVie, and all the old pervs on this board who were e-jocking her were really talking to Donnie or some meth addict chick in a trailer in TN. :lol: :lol:

I will face facts and stand in this douche bag line since I was one of them.

However I discovered in a quick short time that she was for the most part as phony as Don Dokkens hair.

All of my comments towards her I guess were either...

A. my sick fantasy that this 19 year old Abercrombie chick would drink my goo gush.

and/or

B. To just throw mud in Donnie Vie's face.

Not ashamed, $tevil
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

:lol:

The thought never entered my mind as to weather or not the pics were hers, because I figured if she was a phony, Sludge would have busted that shit wide open a long time ago. I was duped too, but I'm just glad I never e-kissed her ass, or claimed to like Enuff Znuff, so I can sit back and laugh at this whole situation.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

:lol:

It's pretty easy to fall victim to wishful thinking... but you guys know that young girls like that have too many friends and too much of a social life to sit and post at Sludge. They don't date 30-40+ year old washed up rockers.

They're in line at the cool clubs and hanging on rich college guys or black athletes with million dollar contracts.

Learn it, accept it.
cumshot
Headlining Clubs

Post by cumshot »

jizzdonor wrote:Every one of you fucktards, who "only posted a few times" in Lisa/EZ threads are full of shit. There about 50 threads, all well over 10 pages, full of your non posts. Face it, you were owned. I was owned. Its OK. It was fun.

<waits for the knew it all along posts>
...i cant speak for others, but if you enjoy wasting your time then go back and read through all those threads of horse shit and i guarantee you will not find more than 10 or so posts from myself. I had my doubts, but i dont claim i knew anything all along, i just wasnt interested in the threads for the two reasons i already stated above. That said, i agree, it was fun and it is certainly OK, but we weret all equally "owned".

I know misery loves company, but youre not getting mine! :lol:

EDITED TO ADD: actually, if i recall correctly my first posts on one of "her" threads was calling bullshit on "her" claim that "she" had a chance of bagging Tony Romo (QB for the Dallas Cowboys) as her boyfriend if she wanted, because "she" once met him or some bullshit like that.
Last edited by cumshot on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
cumshot
Headlining Clubs

Post by cumshot »

RPBitch wrote:It's pretty easy to fall victim to wishful thinking... but you guys know that young girls like that have too many friends and too much of a social life to sit and post at Sludge. They don't date 30-40+ year old washed up rockers.

They're in line at the cool clubs and hanging on rich college guys or black athletes with million dollar contracts.

Learn it, accept it.
well said.
SikkTikett
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by SikkTikett »

Best-Sludge-EVER!!!

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:
"The Power of a good Fart is unreal when you are the driver and flip the window lock going 70 on the freeway"
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

Haha Donnie Vie has pulled the best stunt in Sludge history...

Fuck, even Stevil was in true e-love with this Lisa Vie... Along with every other hetero guy here... The chick in the pics is fucking hot... Its just so funny... She was so sweet too... and even I had a few pms with her, instigated by her no less... being all sweet and so cool... I also felt that IDI had a serious soft spot for her... I wonder what his role in all this truly is... I guess we can never really know, regardless of what he decides to say about it after the fact...

Way ta go Donnie... You fooled us... But it was funny... And like the others said, it is only a rocknroll GOSSIP board... so what can you say...

I guess its over and I think all involved should now take a bow... I certainly would...
Last edited by SikkiNixx on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

LetUsPrey wrote:This is so awesome
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

SikkiNixx wrote: Its just so funny... She was so sweet too... and even I had a few pms with her, instigated by her no less... being all sweet and so cool...
That's what I don't get. You guys have been on the Interwebz for long enough, let alone THIS board....didn't you think something was up? A pretty and young girl sitting around PMing losers on a 80's message board? Seriously?

I am truly sorry that some of you were duped. No I'm not. If everyone stopped holding out hope that a seriously hot chick is paying them attention on the internet and thinking/hoping they get to claim that they're some kind of stud to say, "This hot babe is my e-fwiend!" or "I've talked to THIS girl on the phone. JEALOUS?!" you would all be happier in the end.

To reiterate: Those beautiful girls don't date washed up rocker addicts. They don't date or even flirt with tards on a message board, let alone post on message boards. They simply do not exist in the fairy tale message board realm of your mind. STOP FALLING FOR IT.
Last edited by RPB on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blondeintexas
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by blondeintexas »

Because she's beautiful, she would never date a rocker in his 40's? It's not far-fetched at all.

My ex-best friend was one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met (as pretty, if not prettier than Lisa). She didn't date for nearly four years (in her late teens/twenties), and then married the first guy who came along. He's 40, has hair plugs, is pretty average looking, has a few personality disorders, addictions, etc -- damaged goods. And this girl was a ten.

You can't rationalize relationships based on looks alone. Personalities and motives come into play as well.
chitownwillie
Headlining Clubs

Post by chitownwillie »

IDIAMINDADA is Lisa Vie.

:wink:
SammyLeeCherone
Recording Debut Album

IDIAMINDADA wrote:I am bound by honor.

There is a story...it just isn't the story you are all grasping for.

Sorry to be cryptic...but its all you buzzards deserve.

sincerely,
THE SEX....I mean IDIAMINDADA

Did Chip tell lisa to shut you up? Just wonderin'
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

:roll:
SammyLeeCherone
Recording Debut Album

Caustic Queen wrote::roll:
where did that myspace post just go?
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

SammyLeeCherone wrote:
Caustic Queen wrote::roll:
where did that myspace post just go?
Sorry.. I had copied the wrong addy and had to go find it again..

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=22617458