Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Mazerati »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
enter your username wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:I told LISA and DONNIE that they should post the pics...and be done with it...but I also told LISA that there would be no winning with it...so if she was not comfortable posting them she shouldn't.
He starts a thread titled "Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!" but then he is uncomfortable setting the facts straight? Horse shit.
IDIAMINDADA wrote: The idiots will continue to act like idiots, and the rational people will see this has been a lot of bullshit over a NON-ISSUE.
The only idiot is you. You can't figure out how to shut the fuck up and stop burying yourself.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Whatever, at the end of the day it's just SLUDGE...and really, who the hell cares about the lot of you.
You don't care but you can't stop posting after you said goodbye a few hours ago. You couldn't stay away for 2 hours. Now you're back lying your ass off for some washed up loser. Nobody believes you. shut up.

You sure are getting awful upset for the internet...you might need a timeout.

Wipe your tears and go have some milk or something.
:lol: the dude is so excited in this thread like it's made his life complete
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

chitownwillie wrote: ya know what would be the icing on the cake ...if we had 'Lisa Vie" masks made and everyone at the "show" put them on after the 3rd song.
I could make that happen with a photo of large enough pixels, and some money for printer ink.... I know someone who made a GREAT Halloween Mask of one of my co-workers. It was so good I wore it two years in a row! lol

As for this thread, I really have no bearing one way or the other, as I'm not a EZN fan or hater. But, I will say that BlondeinTexas is good people, and that's where I started to get confused in this thread. Because I trust her more than probably anyone else on Sludge.

However, it would also be funny if Stevie posted the photo, and it was a photo of Stevie and Donnie holding signs saying "Sludge is Gullable" and "You got Owned" or something to that effect.
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

dolemint wrote:
DonnieVie wrote:Come on out and see if Its really me.and be sure to mention this link to get your complimentary guitar bashed over the fuckin head. Goodbye,THe VIes
Well I guess Vie's saga on sludge ends on a high note, that quote is classic.

This thread is making my head hurt and I don't know what's going on. Both Lisa and Donnie have been cool as hell to me so I'm staying out of it. Stevie would be a dick to publish that pic publically, but if they want to prove their point, there must be some posters on here they trust they could send it to as well to confirm/deny. t?
Funny and ironic?

Donnie and this Lisa person, who are using upwards of 3-4 dozen pics of a young girl from Texas who appears to really be named Haley, and have NO problem pimping these pics everywhere.

Short version of trying to "conclude" this Lisa is REALLY the pretty girl who the rest of the planet know as Haley.

So I asked her months ago to produce a picture of my request and asked...
"Hey Lisa, hold up a orange, or napkin or 2 forks and shoot me a picture. Today's date on a piece of toilet paper, anything?"

And it NEVER happened.

So I told Donnie this morning very simply. Send me a shot of this girl holding up a sign that says Kiss the Clown and I will remove the posts.

They sent it. And it AIN'T her. Plain and simple.

So my question to Donnie now is...

If you had NO problem pimping out 50 other pics, why not this one?

Answer.

Because it ain't her.

I won't publish it as I promised I wouldn't. Unless Donnie or Lisa e-mail, text or post on here it's okay. Then it's up.

In the mean time, the wheels are in motion to track down this "Haley" girl and help her rid the junkies of fucking with her identity online.

$tevil
Serial_Mom
Headlining Clubs

Post by Serial_Mom »

Last edited by Serial_Mom on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:I find it funny that Donnie is getting his panties in a bind when he's the fucker who brought it onto himself.

Destruction isn't his bag.
He never said self destruction so I believe him.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

I have a feeling that it is Lisa. I think if Donnie saw this getting this bad he would simply drop the whole thing. Not reply, not text Stevie, just let it go.

That said, I've been refreshing this for 2 hours.
Triumph
Headlining Clubs

Post by Triumph »

Mazerati wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:I told LISA and DONNIE that they should post the pics...and be done with it...but I also told LISA that there would be no winning with it...so if she was not comfortable posting them she shouldn't.
He starts a thread titled "Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!" but then he is uncomfortable setting the facts straight? Horse shit.
IDIAMINDADA wrote: The idiots will continue to act like idiots, and the rational people will see this has been a lot of bullshit over a NON-ISSUE.
The only idiot is you. You can't figure out how to shut the fuck up and stop burying yourself.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Whatever, at the end of the day it's just SLUDGE...and really, who the hell cares about the lot of you.
You don't care but you can't stop posting after you said goodbye a few hours ago. You couldn't stay away for 2 hours. Now you're back lying your ass off for some washed up loser. Nobody believes you. shut up.
this thread seems to have made your year..i've never seen you so excited go to bed your losing sleep nerd

Is Lisa the blonde in the pics, Maz?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Roxxy1 wrote:Lisa sent me the same pics she sent to you, Stevie. I gotta ask what the fuck you're looking at? Maybe it's because I have known her for quite a while that I'm not seeing what you are. Her hair hasn't been done because she's not been feeling well. She didn't have her makeup on. Other than that, I don't see a difference. She is 23 now. Not 17 or 18 like most of the other pics. If you post the pics without her say-so, then you are a prick of the highest order. But if she says it's cool...do it. Anyone (especially women) will be able to tell it's her. Maybe some smart person here has one of those face recognition programs and can compare them??

You = Dumb Phony Whore.

:>)
stella_d_ella
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by stella_d_ella »

I haven't read through the whole thread, but, has anyone contemplated sending a message to "Hayley Graul" through facebook and requesting her attendance on here? It might make this a little more entertaining than it already is.
Pat Boone wrote:"I am not moonwalking, I am Boone-walking."
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
RPBitch wrote:Right...she went to school in Austin. In what year? "Back in the day" usually means more than 2 years or so ago. We can all read just fine... just seems like there is so much shit to keep straight and everyone posts something different.
I had no idea that back in the day was quantifiable.

I will remember that from now on when I use that gem of a phrase.
Thanks for the answer, though. Seems like no one wants to give out any info to clear up some small things, yet there are profiles out there full of pictures no one can really explain.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Hank_Hill wrote:LOL, that's hilarious. :lol:

Cuz that would mean all of her friends in the pics with her....

Don't even know her real name & are calling her Haley.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... mId=453136

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee154/akalm/

And in 2004, she was even going by the name Hayley Graul back then too.

http://www.picturetrail.com/hayley04
I'm just playing the pink panther here...The next logical explanation is they want to keep her Haley persona away from the druggie fucking whore lisa is on the side.

Fuck if I know, there's got to be a reason why they're beating around the bush.

Still think it's her...My spider sense is tingling.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

TriumphTheInsultComicDog wrote:

The idiots will continue to act like idiots, and the rational people will see this has been a lot of bullshit over a NON-ISSUE.

Is Lisa the blonde in the pics, Maz?
:lol:
Jack Drugless
Hanging Out With Mick & Keith

Post by Jack Drugless »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
She went to school in AUSTIN as has been pointed out many times if you were able to read...
Where, Habibi's Hutch?

Oh never mind, all the cool UT students wear OU gear.
"I react. Vinny plays drums. There's a big difference." - Bill Ward

Have a good time, all of the time. That's my motto.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

RPBitch wrote:I'm 3/4 black. You'd only know by my hair.
I'm 3/4 bald.

Your point is?
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I got an idea.

How about if we put out a cash reward for the REAL ID on this Haley girl?

I would put up $ 100.00 to interview her. On You Tube for ALL to see.

Anyone else?

I bet if we raised $ 1,000.00 this chick would take the money do the 20 questions and laugh the whole way to the bank!

Is anyone in for real?

I will go front page to find her and shoot for ANY news outlet that will help.

Then we pay this young College cutie doe, to set the record straight after she has been humiliated and abused by this idiot Donnie Vie and his "secret" female phony.

Any takers?

$tevil
How many ads do we need to click to rase 1k? I'm sure it could be done vey quickly :wink:
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:
RPBitch wrote:I'm 3/4 black. You'd only know by my hair.
I'm 3/4 bald.

Your point is?
My point IS that you'd never know it with the bandana on. Just like we'd never guess Hayley is 1/4 Mexican with the long blonde hair and blue eyes. :lol:
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

SeniorGrande wrote:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I got an idea.

How about if we put out a cash reward for the REAL ID on this Haley girl?

I would put up $ 100.00 to interview her. On You Tube for ALL to see.

Anyone else?

I bet if we raised $ 1,000.00 this chick would take the money do the 20 questions and laugh the whole way to the bank!

Is anyone in for real?

I will go front page to find her and shoot for ANY news outlet that will help.

Then we pay this young College cutie doe, to set the record straight after she has been humiliated and abused by this idiot Donnie Vie and his "secret" female phony.

Any takers?

$tevil
How many ads do we need to click to rase 1k? I'm sure it could be done vey quickly :wink:
adsense ads are weird..sometimes u get like $2 a click sometimes 3 cents :lol:
chitownwillie
Headlining Clubs

Post by chitownwillie »

Lisa quote's,

How many guys have you had sex w/?
4 total... 1st- guy i dated freshman year of college (rarely had sex)... hot but lame 2nd- guy i dated sophemore and junior years (rarely had sex)... lame 3rd- i will never in a million years tell who... biggest mistake of my life... really shouldn't count it... 4th- Donnie Vie- fucking amazing... ...

On hand jobs...
Handjobs are like someone else flossing my teeth. It's nothing I can't already do more efficiently. Either put your mouth on it or kick rocks, I already have the full use of my own hands... Even Stephen Hawking could explain the quantum physics of a black hole more clearly than he could the appeal ...

Sex and the word daddy..
I had a guy ask me to call him Daddy once. I was sort of taken aback at first, but I did it anyway. I kind of got into it, but then he told me to stop. I call Donnie Daddy so much that I have said it in front of my father a few times... that's the only time Donnie told me not to call him Daddy... w...

Lisa on groupies
Lisa...it's not so much how many guys but more of a love for the backstage life that makes one a groupie in my opinion. oh... I was trying to see if I am a groupie... hahaha... I'm totally not. LOL! I think you walk the line!! :lol: musicians do love me :wink: ... not my fault... j/k... but I am 10...

:twisted: METAL SLUDGE :twisted:
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

chitownwillie wrote:Lisa quote's,

How many guys have you had sex w/?
4 total... 1st- guy i dated freshman year of college (rarely had sex)... hot but lame 2nd- guy i dated sophemore and junior years (rarely had sex)... lame 3rd- i will never in a million years tell who... biggest mistake of my life... really shouldn't count it... 4th- Donnie Vie- fucking amazing... ...

On hand jobs...
Handjobs are like someone else flossing my teeth. It's nothing I can't already do more efficiently. Either put your mouth on it or kick rocks, I already have the full use of my own hands... Even Stephen Hawking could explain the quantum physics of a black hole more clearly than he could the appeal ...

Sex and the word daddy..
I had a guy ask me to call him Daddy once. I was sort of taken aback at first, but I did it anyway. I kind of got into it, but then he told me to stop. I call Donnie Daddy so much that I have said it in front of my father a few times... that's the only time Donnie told me not to call him Daddy... w...

Lisa on groupies
Lisa...it's not so much how many guys but more of a love for the backstage life that makes one a groupie in my opinion. oh... I was trying to see if I am a groupie... hahaha... I'm totally not. LOL! I think you walk the line!! :lol: musicians do love me :wink: ... not my fault... j/k... but I am 10...

:twisted: METAL SLUDGE :twisted:
you love all this don't ya?
you always wanted to get back at Donnie for whatever reason
Last edited by Mazerati on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blondeintexas
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by blondeintexas »

Lisa finally agreed to let me post the picture. Like I said, she's not as blonde or tan as she once was, but here goes...

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

blondeintexas wrote:Lisa finally agreed to let me post the picture. Like I said, she's not as blonde or tan as she once was, but here goes...

That's your boyfriend Kip Winger.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

FooFighterFlis photoshopped that.

I can tell.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
chitownwillie
Headlining Clubs

Post by chitownwillie »

Mazerati

Are you gonna suck or swallow?

-willie.

ID...blow me.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Since I'm not a woman, I allowed someone close to me to see the photo.

I was instructed to NOT post, no one said I couldn't share it. So I did.

The answer was and I quote: "Haha!! That's totally not the same girl!"

And then I was e-mailed this from Lisa Vie after I questioned the photos authenticity.

why are you doing this??? i'm at vanderbilt in nashville... Donnie's in Indiana getting out patient treatment... the pics you guys are looking at are high school. this is me now... my eyes are not a different color... i changed the angle... please stand by your word... i have always been nice to you.

I am not on drugs, and not retarded.

Ok, so maybe the second half of that could be challenged, but this "Kiss the Clown" pic is NOT the same chick.

End of story.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:Wait a minute...do you think the PINK PANTHER is the detective???
Sacré bleu! No I'm watching the pink panther...Detective story...Trying to figure shit out...Wait....huh? FUCK OFF!

I bet Haley's dad was part of the Bush Administration and is currently under investigation for drug trafficking which would make Lisa/Haley the middle person between her drug dealer dad and their biggest customer "Donnie". The Fed's need the middle man and Lisa is their guy...chick.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

When does Fall semester start exactly? It's been a few years since college. I thought it was August/September.
LisaVie wrote:I'm a grad student (actually took last semester off... but i'm registered for fall)... before I moved I was director of campaigns and a researcher for the constitutional law department at an austin lawfirm...

like I said... you're clueless!
chitownwillie
Headlining Clubs

Post by chitownwillie »

ID=laughs.

Will you be at the Don's show looking for Lisa?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

and let's not forget that Donnie and his e-mails, texts and phone calls are non stop about she's going into politics, her Dad is a big powerful congressman, and he'll make all this go away if I don't.

They must be giving Donnie some good pills in that little water cooler cup every morning coz this guy is fucking OUT TO LUNCH.

Signed, Hung & Happy :)
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Fuck, now I just went back to thinking it isn't her. My spider sense is confused again.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

IDIAMINDADA wrote: If you just stop posting....people will still remember you were a complete fool.
I knew from day one that Lisa Vie was a fraud.
HAHAHA your so full of fucking shit i can smell your spiderman underoo's from here