Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Nicole76 »

I gotta go to class..but I'm sure this thread will jump another few pages by time I get back. If anyone has gotten owned...its me, for spending so much time on this message board. Someone please admit that they got duped and lied for and with LisaVie...because I gotta paper to write tonight, and I really don't wanna have to be checking in on this thread every hour.

But, I will say this; There is more proof that this Hayley girl is infact, the girl in the pictures. From the time those pics were taken she was gone through high school, and is now in college...I think it would be pretty hard to have a fake identity with fake pics of yourself while you go to school everyday with people who know what you look like. This girl has a shitton of people who have taken pics with her and are her facebook and myspace friends. What does LisaVie have? A couple anon. ppl on the internet claiming to have the smoking gun, but have yet to come fourth with not so much as half as much evidence as the opposing side has?
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
enter your username wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
of course they do...a thumbnail is a totally new photo...not the actual photo.

Damn this is easy hahah.
"date taken" is information provided by a digital camera. You're referring to "date created" and "date modified." That's the information generated by a thumbnail.

The person in that photo is a Sophmore at Univ. of Arizona. Not Donnie Vie's wife. You can stop the charade now.

IDIAMINDADA wrote:HAYLEY is supposedly a girl who graduated from high school in 2008, yet every SINGLE pic of her at parties, and in clubs...has a date stamp from 2004/2006...making her 15 at best in all the photos.
This picture was taken in 2004 and she looks about 14 or 15. You owned yourself. If you look at the other photos in the photo album, that's a young peson.
LisaVie wrote:Image
I was visiting my friend's family's beach hut and her sister showed up with children who loved me... i was in hell for 3 days...

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/5810225

Psst...you know that photo you keep posting...like its proof....I PHOTOSHOPPED the fucking thing to keep the KIDS faces off the fucking GOSSIPBOARD...

Way to go.
haha this idiot gets owned with each and every post :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Drunk Kennedy wrote:
deathcurse wrote:The bottom line is that everyone here will believe what they want to believe. Very few are going to man up and say they were wrong.
i would gladly man up and say i was wrong.

but i just dont see it happening.
Like I said, I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention to the various pieces of evidence against her because I just think it's really tedious to sift through.

But again, the internet is a weird place. You know there are people who maintain LiveJournals for years that are just cut-and-pastes of other people's LiveJournals?

There are a million reasons for someone to steal Lisa's pics and maintain MySpace pages with them.

I know what I'm looking at and they're pictures of THAT GIRL holding up a sign that says "Kiss the Clown." I can't explain everything to you people but I know what I'm seeing. Could it be someone who happens to look a lot like Hayley Graul? Sure. BUT WHAT THE FUCK WOULD BE THE POINT????
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

deathcurse wrote: WHY would LisaVie take someone's pictures and say they're her?
I seriously can't believe someone actually posted that. :lol:
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Something tells me some niggas are gonna go down LOWW! MOTHAFUKAA!!

This shit is turning EPIC Image
nsanm8r
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by nsanm8r »

Could Lisa actually BE Haley and "Lisa" was her cover up name? yes, but the fact is, all of those photos are of a girl named Haley. Not Lisa.

Someone asked why Donnie and "Lisa" would go through all this trouble?... I ask you why they would go through the trouble to saying they lived together and were spending all of this time together? If they told us the truth from the start, none of us would have really cared or thought twice about it. Now one lie makes us that much more suspicious.
DonnieVie wrote: I wish I was half the man my old lady is,
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:

I was visiting my friend's family's beach hut and her sister showed up with children who loved me... i was in hell for 3 days...

IDIAMINDADA wrote: Psst...you know that photo you keep posting...like its proof....I PHOTOSHOPPED the fucking thing to keep the KIDS faces off the fucking GOSSIPBOARD...

Way to go.
HOLD UP!

YOU Photoshopped it?
And LisaVie posted it?
So, YOU are the one going into Hayley's photostream ?
Last edited by Caustic Queen on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

deathcurse wrote:Like I said, I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention to the various pieces of evidence against her because I just think it's really tedious to sift through.
Then I suggest you do go through it. You're known for spinning things any way you want to fit your argument here, man. No one is going to take your word for it.

If it's really Lisa and everyone is wrong, cool. Nothing lost but some mad laughs. I never posted with her, always thought she was fake, so it'd be nice to be proven wrong. So far, everything they claim and conveniently forget to address just fits with everything else.

And those girls look like they'd hang out with my daughter. 17 at the very most.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Nicole76 wrote:I gotta go to class..but I'm sure this thread will jump another few pages by time I get back. If anyone has gotten owned...its me, for spending so much time on this message board. Someone please admit that they got duped and lied for and with LisaVie...because I gotta paper to write tonight, and I really don't wanna have to be checking in on this thread every hour.

But, I will say this; There is more proof that this Hayley girl is infact, the girl in the pictures. From the time those pics were taken she was gone through high school, and is now in college...I think it would be pretty hard to have a fake identity with fake pics of yourself while you go to school everyday with people who know what you look like. This girl has a shitton of people who have taken pics with her and are her facebook and myspace friends. What does LisaVie have? A couple anon. ppl on the internet claiming to have the smoking gun, but have yet to come fourth with not so much as half as much evidence as the opposing side has?
Well here's one theory...Lisa Vie is Hayley but didn't want her real identity known. Her last name is obviously not Vie...why assume her first name is Lisa.

Maybe you guys have uncovered her real name, but she obviously doesn't want all of the crazy people on this gossip board knowing all of her personal information. Everyone else knows her as Hayley...we know her as Lisa Vie...same person though.

Just saying this is a possibility...I have no idea, but it's like a bad movie where you stick around for the ending.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

WTF wrote:
deathcurse wrote: WHY would LisaVie take someone's pictures and say they're her?
I seriously can't believe someone actually posted that. :lol:
I know WHY someone would do that but why would Donnie Vie's girlfriend go on Metal Sludge for no reason and just throw around pictures of another chick. It doesn't make sense to me. Even before I saw the pics, that's the one thing I couldn't get past.

I know why someone would make fake MySpace pages. Shit, look at the 4000 Hayley Graul pages! Why would Hayley Graul need that many personal pages?
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

There's tons of proof that the girls name is Hayley, not just her sites, but those of her friends and brother...twin brother!

"Lisa" insists that all the photos ever posted are from high school and that's why she doesn't look the same.

So why do her HS friends call her Hayley, and all her so called Sludge friends and boyfriend, call her lisa?

Why doesn't Lisa just upload pics from Hayleys photobucket? Why have two? And why the fuck has she not made Hayleys photobucket private yet after all this???

Why, in all this time of Lisa posting tons of photos of herself, has she never mention that she doesn't look the same now, and that these photos are all from HS?

And if her father is some high level (or even low level) politician, would he not have put the kabosh on dating a junkie when she started?

Sludg'es sorry stretchmark, IDIMUNSTER, has been flirting with someone he has never met.

'Cause he's obese and unemployable. :lol:
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Roxxy1 wrote:Isn't this whole thing just a bit creepy? You guys trolling around and posting pics that were never meant to be posted?
You really don't help Lisa's case at all. Why do you continue to post?
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

deathcurse wrote: Like I said, I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention to the various pieces of evidence against her because I just think it's really tedious to sift through.
Lisa Vie is either Hayley or she is stealing Hayley's pictures.

The girl we've seen is on multiple people's facebook/myspace pages and she is tagged Hayley on all of them by everyone who tags her.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

RPBitch wrote:Then I suggest you do go through it. You're known for spinning things any way you want to fit your argument here, man. No one is going to take your word for it.
Okay, I'll ask again - WHY???

Why would I come out and lie for them? Sure, I'm a fan of Enuff Z'nuff but I'm also a fan of breaking balls. I love nothing more than a good bloodbath.

I have no reason to lie for them. Until now, I've mostly stayed out of it.
RPBitch wrote:If it's really Lisa and everyone is wrong, cool. Nothing lost but some mad laughs.
I know the nature of this board and I know that people are going to want this to go on as long as possible. Right now it's the same people all playing detective. But people are starting to get bored and I think even the diehards will eventually move on to something else.

If they post the pics, every little detail is going to be pored over and everyone's going to convince themselves it's not the same person. If I posted a picture of me from October 2009 and a picture from October 2005, I could give you 50 reasons why they're not the same person. I had a beard back then, my face was puffier because I was a drinker, I was 5 years younger, my hair was longer, etc.
RPBitch wrote:And those girls look like they'd hang out with my daughter. 17 at the very most.
Right, no one's suggesting they were taken yesterday, are they?
Last edited by deathcurse on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
enter your username wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
of course they do...a thumbnail is a totally new photo...not the actual photo.

Damn this is easy hahah.
"date taken" is information provided by a digital camera. You're referring to "date created" and "date modified." That's the information generated by a thumbnail.

The person in that photo is a Sophmore at Univ. of Arizona. Not Donnie Vie's wife. You can stop the charade now.

IDIAMINDADA wrote:HAYLEY is supposedly a girl who graduated from high school in 2008, yet every SINGLE pic of her at parties, and in clubs...has a date stamp from 2004/2006...making her 15 at best in all the photos.
This picture was taken in 2004 and she looks about 14 or 15. You owned yourself. If you look at the other photos in the photo album, that's a young peson.

Psst...you know that photo you keep posting...like its proof....I PHOTOSHOPPED the fucking thing to keep the KIDS faces off the fucking GOSSIPBOARD...

Way to go.
There's your "OWNED".. he finally admits that "HE" photoshopped Hayley's pics.
DoubleTalkinJive
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by DoubleTalkinJive »

This thread is EPIC.

Now we need bring in Chip on this.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

radiobed wrote:
Well here's one theory...Lisa Vie is Hayley but didn't want her real identity known.

Good job ripping off my post. Thanks.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

deathcurse wrote: I know WHY someone would do that but why would Donnie Vie's girlfriend go on Metal Sludge for no reason and just throw around pictures of another chick. It doesn't make sense to me. Even before I saw the pics, that's the one thing I couldn't get past.
I tend to agree with you, but then again...why would this young hot girl start dating a washed up 80's never was?? If you can believe that, certainly it's not a stretch to believe this was all fabricated somehow.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Caustic Queen wrote:
There's your "OWNED".. he finally admits that "HE" photoshopped Hayley's pics.
What? Explain. Chances are much more likely that she wanted to post a picture, didn't want the kids faces shown, so he swirled them out for her. WHAT ON EARTH DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

She send the picture to IDI, he clicks a few buttons. Why would he need to go fishing in her photobucket account?
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Okay, get ready. Here's where it starts getting stupid...

:lol:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Simple facts.

Obese sock-fuckers like IDILICKETY never get laid. Ever. Therefore they won't shut up about how much they get laid.

They also flirt endlessly with people online who they have never met in hopes that one day they might actually be in the same room with a vagina other than their mom's.

Never happens. :lol:

LOUIEANDERSINDADA wrote:I have zero qualms about my appearance...and neither do the women that fuck me on a regular basis... ///

I have gotten used to people being sad about the pussy I get...just get in line.

:lol: times infinity + one, no tagbacks!

While you unemployed obese losers with no car may well be in short supply, the real question is how do you fit all these birds in between your 100 posts a day, fatman?
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

Roxxy1 wrote:Isn't this whole thing just a bit creepy? You guys trolling around and posting pics that were never meant to be posted?
Not nearly as creepy as Imiadada saying he's met Hayley, I mean Lisa, and has known her for years.... and he's never even met her in person.

That's kinda creepy. Yet e-heroic.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

enter your username wrote:So Lisa is in these photos from 2005? It's from the "this year" album. She's clearly in high school, not college.
I'm sure Lisa was in high school in 2005. That would make her 22 now.

I don't know what to tell you! Trust me, I was willing to accept that she was someone else. I figured that because of her career and her naivete as to how Metal Sludge works, she tried to pull one over. This morning, shit got weirder on my end!
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Anthrax442 wrote:
radiobed wrote:
Well here's one theory...Lisa Vie is Hayley but didn't want her real identity known.

Good job ripping off my post. Thanks.
I must have missed it as I skimmed through this...seems most logical explanation though. Still seems odd how she went from her hot young college lifestyle to hooking up with Donnie Vie.

This is why I hope to have sons and not daughters...I'd be going ballistic if my daughter who seemed to have everything going for got caught up with someone like Donnie Vie.
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Hungwell wrote:Simple facts.

Obese sock-fuckers like IDILICKETY never get laid. Ever. Therefore they won't shut up about how much they get laid.

They also flirt endlessly with people online who they have never met in hopes that one day they might actually be in the same room with a vagina other than their mom's.

Never happens. :lol:

LOUIEANDERSINDADA wrote:I have zero qualms about my appearance...and neither do the women that fuck me on a regular basis... ///

I have gotten used to people being sad about the pussy I get...just get in line.

:lol: times infinity + one, no tagbacks!

While you unemployed obese losers with no car may well be in short supply, the real question is how do you fit all these birds in between your 100 posts a day, fatman?
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Release_Therapy wrote:
saracapri wrote:
You really don't help Lisa's case at all. Why do you continue to post?
The same thing could apply to IDIOTMANDOUCHEBAG. Jesus Christ does this choad ever shut up?
IDI has a personal...well in an "internet cred" kind of way....involvement. Roxxy just keeps showing up to defend LisaVie, but ultimately makes everything look like more of a scam, whether it is or not. I mean, has this nitwit ever even posted here in a thread that does not involve the Vies?

It's really annoying that nobody will post the Kiss The Clown picture. I'm just throwing that out there.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
LeatherSnake wrote:Hey Fatty Dread-Didnt you say you were done posting about this topic, oh....20 PAGES AGO?

Idiot.
Hey Abe, Canada called...they want you leave.

Hey LicketyDADA, you might wanna wipe the mustard off of the "t" and the "o".

:wink:
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Post the KISS THE CLOWN! Post that mothafukin' shit !

This is as intense as fucking yahoo chat drama where people live and pretend in that shit!
Last edited by Pr0sthetics on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

radiobed wrote:I tend to agree with you, but then again...why would this young hot girl start dating a washed up 80's never was?? If you can believe that, certainly it's not a stretch to believe this was all fabricated somehow.
Why not?

There are some hot chicks that post here. blondeintexas is a babe. She's getting hit on by Kip Winger. saracapri's a babe. She would probably date a member of Warrant if she wasn't married.

I'm a fucking C.H.U.D. and I've banged some hot chicks. If I could write a song like "How Are You," I would be banging sorority bitches EVERY NIGHT. They love shit like that.

If Lisa is not the girl in the pics, Donnie is banging a hot young chick that looks a lot like her. But if that's the case, why are they posting pictures of another hot young chick?

Chewbacca is wookiee.