Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Caustic Queen »

A lot of people on this board use pics of people/things that are NOT them.
Myself included.
If someone uses a pic of OZZY as their avatar, no one assumes that is what they look like.

I think "LisaVie" just chose a random pic to use, like a lot of others on here. Unfortunately, she chose a pic of someone who has gained fame throughout the internet as "the stolen pic girl".

She and Donnie could have EASILY put this to bed by saying 'thats not Lisa, it's just a random pic.. Lisa chooses to be anonymous"

But other Nyms on here had shot off their mouths about "knowing her" and having "met her".. so it complicated the entire issue.

I tend to think that Lisa is the girl in the pic from Donnie's myspace page. (The "painting)
She's a beautiful girl.. nothing to be ashamed of there..

Now it's just IDIOTDADA refusing to admit that he lied to everyone.
He's admitted that it was him that photoshopped the pics from Hayley's photostream. He just now needs to admit that he never met "Lisa" and move on.
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

enter your username wrote:
deathcurse wrote:I'm sure Lisa was in high school in 2005. That would make her 22 now.
I'm sure she was too. Problem is that she said she was attending college in Texas in 2004.

This picture was taken in 2005 before a High School basketball game. It's from the "This Year" album.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/5810300

Here Lisa claims she was in college in 2004 and turned 18 that year.
LisaVie wrote:
I'll type S-L-O-W-L-Y... I had just moved to Austin to start college when I was 17... (I am not from TX... some people go to college out of state.... I'm one of those people... I grew up partly in New Mexico and partly in TN)... a couple of days after my 18th birthday my new roommate and I drove to Dallas to hang with her boyfriend and his friends... we were hanging out when the phone rang and he was told about Dimebag Darrell.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

enter your username wrote:I'm sure she was too. Problem is that she said she was attending college in Texas in 2004.
:lol:

I don't know! I'm not going to argue with you on this. You're better at this than I am so even if you were wrong, you would demolish me horribly.

I'm not even saying you are wrong! From my first post today, I said "I don't know what the hell is going on." But I swear on my goddamn spleen the pictures I saw looked like the Lisa we all used to know.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

deathcurse wrote: saracapri's a babe.
That's true.
deathcurse wrote:She would probably date a member of Warrant if she wasn't married.
That's also true. Aww....what the hell....that's a good defense.

FREE LISAVIE!
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Caustic Queen wrote:I tend to think that Lisa is the girl in the pic from Donnie's myspace page. (The "painting)
She's a beautiful girl.. nothing to be ashamed of there..
It's not.

But I would like the Vies to hook me up with that chick because she's hot.

Watch, it's someone's DEAD SISTER or something.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

deathcurse wrote: Why not?

There are some hot chicks that post here. blondeintexas is a babe. She's getting hit on by Kip Winger. saracapri's a babe. She would probably date a member of Warrant if she wasn't married.

I'm a fucking C.H.U.D. and I've banged some hot chicks. If I could write a song like "How Are You," I would be banging sorority bitches EVERY NIGHT. They love shit like that.

If Lisa is not the girl in the pics, Donnie is banging a hot young chick that looks a lot like her. But if that's the case, why are they posting pictures of another hot young chick?

Chewbacca is wookiee.
My only point was that if some hot young girl will date Donnie Vie...something I don't understand. I won't rule out some girl using some other girl's photo as a fake identity...something I also don't understand.

My best guess like I said is that Lisa is Hayley and wants to keep her info personal.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:Yup, I NEVER get laid....no woman would ever want me.....

Don't cry LicketyDADA.

I'm sure there is a woman somewhere outside of your mother that wouldn't mind washing your droors.

Wait....did you hear that?

That was fuckin' Melty laughin' at LicketyDADA while driving by in his $300 Ford Tempo!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

radiobed wrote:My only point was that if some hot young girl will date Donnie Vie...something I don't understand.
I would date Donnie Vie.

That's something I don't understand.
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

radiobed wrote: My best guess like I said is that Lisa is Hayley and wants to keep her info personal.
If this is true, Hayley/Lisa is 20 years old. As is Hayley's twin brother.
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Hungwell wrote:

Don't cry LicketyDADA.

I'm sure there is a woman somewhere outside of your mother that wouldn't mind washing your droors.

That was fuckin' Melty laughin' at LicketyDADA while driving by in his $300 Ford Tempo!
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

Hungwell, any way you can stick to the subject and not turn this into a 'repeatedly post the you can't get laid and have no job and you're fat same stuff as Iggy' thread? I'm begging you.

No one cares if Idiaminada gets laid or not. He's not HMZ666.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
enter your username wrote:

Gold.
You get laid on the same planet where people get 10K a day to teach driver's ed.
k

I will go apologize to the only crackwhore that would have me, cause guy from the internet said so.

G'head. :lol:

Sorry, Rpb, but for LicketyDADA it is what this is about.

He is only here 'cause he is scrambling like hell to distance himself from the fact that he spent endless pm's and posts flirting with a chick he has never met.
Last edited by Hungwell on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

RPBitch wrote:Hungwell, any way you can stick to the subject and not turn this into a 'repeatedly post the you can't get laid and have no job and you're fat same stuff as Iggy' thread?
That's going to be difficult, since Iggy's not around for him to torment.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Roxxy1 wrote:You're right...I don't know how to use the quote function properly and I never posted on something that didn't involve Lisa and Donnie. I never came here at all in fact, untill that shit started a few months ago on the 50 page thread. This is where I bow out. I've got a house to clean, kids to take care of, you know....real life shit.
That sounds really boring.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Hungwell wrote:

G'head. :lol:

Sorry, Rpb, but for LicketyDADA it is what this is about.

He is only here 'cause he is scrambling like hell to distance himself from the fact that he spent endless pm's and posts flirting with a chick he has never met.
What the hell is Tommy Aldridge doing in this thread? Is he going to be the new Enuff Z'Nuff drummer?
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

Hungwell wrote:droors
Welcome to Phonetics Day @ Metal Sludge.

[hap-ee] [poh-sting] [ek-skluh-mey-shuhn] [point]
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Pr0sthetics wrote:
Hungwell wrote:

Don't cry LicketyDADA.

HAHAHHA!!
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:I respectfully bow out of the thread now...I told LISA I would, and thus far have not...so to the VIEs....the floor is yours if you care to entertain it, feel free, if not, I do not blame you.

Have a lovely evening.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

Hungwell wrote:Sorry, Rpb, but for LicketyDADA it is what this is about.

No kidding. That's been posted already a few times. The real problem is why insists on things like newer pics under Hayley's name, one is posted, and he ignores it. Or ignores the posts about her brother. No one gives a shit if he gets laid in real life.
Last edited by RPB on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by LovePowerFromTheMamaHead »

The picture that is not allowed to be posted has now been viewed by several people, including Deathcurse.

Why is it that it can't be posted, but "chosen" posters are being allowed to view it?

And if the reason she doesn't have a pic of her with Donnie has something to do with her dad and work, then why is she even posting on here in the first place, sharing her disgusting Donnie sex stories, and posting her face here?

It would have been very easy to avoid any conflict with her job and her parents if she NEVER POSTED A SINGLE PIC OF HERSELF.

And why, after posting so many pics of herself everywhere and Idi posting pics of her here, is she suddenly camera shy about a new pic? If it is her, it makes me wonder what is wrong with her in the new pic. They mention her being sick. If she is for real, and then maybe she really is seriously ill and that is why she won't post a new pic. That would suck because if it is true, she doesn't need this shit on top of being sick.

This is all very weird.
I would like to see the pic because I believe I can judge it fairly.
Reasons:
1. I am not invested in Lisa Vie like some of the others. I have never received or sent a pm with her.
2. I don't believe I have ever posted in a thread with her. I don't have any beef on this board with anyone except OVD, which predates metalsludge. I would not it isn't her just to discredit another poster. Well, if it was OVD maybe!
3. I have been with sludge since late in it's first year, but I don't post all the time. I have never made up crazy stories or bullshit just to see my post count increase.
4. While I am very skeptical of the whole thing, like 95% of the readers of this, I am still open minded enough to believe proof when I see it or believe a credible explanation.

So there are my reasons for requesting to view the picture in question of Lisa. I will not post it or send it to anyone else, but I will voice my opinion of it here.
ROADHEAD wrote:No, the book is live. I can see guys holding guitars in it. It's a live book.
DeathCurse wrote:A guy like Mamahead couldn't inspire anyone to hand over 5 bucks. He's not a douche, he's not awesome. He's just here.
MissBrownstone
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MissBrownstone »

radiobed wrote:
deathcurse wrote: Why not?

There are some hot chicks that post here. blondeintexas is a babe. She's getting hit on by Kip Winger. saracapri's a babe. She would probably date a member of Warrant if she wasn't married.

I'm a fucking C.H.U.D. and I've banged some hot chicks. If I could write a song like "How Are You," I would be banging sorority bitches EVERY NIGHT. They love shit like that.

If Lisa is not the girl in the pics, Donnie is banging a hot young chick that looks a lot like her. But if that's the case, why are they posting pictures of another hot young chick?

Chewbacca is wookiee.
My only point was that if some hot young girl will date Donnie Vie...something I don't understand. I won't rule out some girl using some other girl's photo as a fake identity...something I also don't understand.

My best guess like I said is that Lisa is Hayley and wants to keep her info personal.
I wouldn't say that's the best defense. I'm young (not as hot as Lisa/Hayley/whatever the fuck her name is, but still young), and I'd probably bang a lot of washed up guys. That happens all the time, and I have no problem believing Donnie Vie could find some gorgeous, naive girl who'd be willing to devote her life to him. Love knows no boundaries and all that bullshit.

I'm lost. I haven't seen the photo, but I do trust blondeintexas...and she's sent me convincing PMs. Then again, if you type Hayley's email from the University of Arizona website into Facebook, that same account comes up...the Arizona '12 account with the picture of Hayley that we all know. There's no way there's a fake person in the U of A directory, so Hayley exists...and why would she use a photo that wasn't her on her Facebook (when it's just a normal picture of a person)? I got nothin'.
Last edited by MissBrownstone on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trent Reznor wrote:[Metal Sludge is] populated mainly by unattractive plump females who publicly fantasize about having sex with guys in bands.
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Idiowned
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote:The picture that is not allowed to be posted has now been viewed by several people, including Deathcurse.

Why is it that it can't be posted, but "chosen" posters are being allowed to view it?
I've always been friendly with Lisa so while she might not be interested in proving shit to the jackals here, for some reason she thought it necessary to clear things up with me.

I think there are other reasons why she won't post the pics publicly. I can only speculate on those reasons.

By the way, when I say I was friendly with Lisa, don't get all excited. I have a girlfriend and Lisa is quite obviously in love with Donnie.

Here is a picture of me and my girlfriend, by the way:

Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

RPBitch wrote:
Hungwell wrote:Sorry, Rpb, but for LicketyDADA it is what this is about.

He is only here 'cause he is scrambling like hell to distance himself from the fact that he spent endless pm's and posts flirting with a chick he has never met.[/color][/size][/b]
No kidding. That's been posted already a few times. The real problem is why insists on things like newer pics under Hayley's name, one is posted, and he ignores it. Or ignores the posts about her brother. No one gives a shit if he gets laid in real life.

No, YOU don't care, Rpb.

The vast majority of men find it hysterical when obese jagoffs brag about getting laid. The fact that he is unemployable and pisses on his nuts is just a bonus.

'Sides, the question you and I and others have posed keep getting ignored BECAUSE he can't answer them, not because he is the new Lickety.
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Last edited by Pr0sthetics on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

MissBrownstone wrote:I'm young (not as hot as Lisa/Hayley/whatever the fuck her name is, but still young), and I'd probably bang a lot of washed up guys.
You're hot. I would.

Call me.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

LeatherSnake wrote:
Besides, her eyes are too far apart, like a frog.
Jackie-O parlayed that look into a first ladyship.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Jesus fuck, look what I missed over the weekend. I'm more e-confused than ever.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

deathcurse wrote:
Here is a picture of me and my girlfriend, by the way:

Hawt.