Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Luminiferous wrote:I just got an email from Haley saying enuff is e'nuff...

Oh and that Idia is HAWT..

:lol:

Sure you did, whatever
HippiChik
I Cum in Peace

Post by HippiChik »

WTF wrote: I'm pretty sure that there are very few people who weren't duped on some level with this thing. But, yeah, Idi was pretty obviously a lying sack. You could tell by the progression (or regression) of the posts he was making back and forth to her. From doing anything to get "her" attention to claiming to know "her" over the course of a month or less.
Recognize that there were some of us who were uninterested in Lisa Vie from the start.
Thanks to decent taste in music and a vagina...

Thanks to Truth_or_Sludge, she finally became interesting.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Songwriter:Gregory Rybarski

My Heroin

Why does everybody dig the pain?
It feels good, real good
Why is everybody now insane?
Cocaine, so lame

It's a sin
You can't win
Heroin
You can't win
The shape you're in
My heroin

Where's the joy unless you feel the pain?
Insane, no gain
It's a choice that you don't have to choose
One day, You'll lose

It's a sin
The shape you're in
Heroin
You can't win
It's a sin
My heroin

There's a road that we all roam
It's the only road we know

Why does everbody dig the pain?
It feels good, real good
Why is everybody now insane?
Cocaine, so lame

It's a sin
The shape you're in
Heroin
You can't win
It's a sin
My heroin
It's a sin
The shape you're in
My heroin

My heroin
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

HippiChik wrote:
WTF wrote: I'm pretty sure that there are very few people who weren't duped on some level with this thing. But, yeah, Idi was pretty obviously a lying sack. You could tell by the progression (or regression) of the posts he was making back and forth to her. From doing anything to get "her" attention to claiming to know "her" over the course of a month or less.
Recognize that there were some of us who were uninterested in Lisa Vie from the start.
Thanks to decent taste in music and a vagina...

Thanks to Truth_or_Sludge, she finally became interesting.
Recognized. I had no interest in her either, other than she was supposedly the girlfriend of a guy whose music I have enjoyed for a lot of years.
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

mixohoytian wrote:Donnie is a friend of mine. He said to say hi to everyone from him and Lisa.
He says that kiss the clown pic is the real Lisa, she just used the other pics to stay anonymous.
I've never met Lisa, but I know she exist and that she is female and that they are engaged. I don't know about any other conspiracies or anything, sorry.

"When I introduce you, I'm gonna say, "This is a friend of mine." That means you're a connected guy."
Friend of mine, friend of ours... Forget about it.
WTF

Post by WTF »

yadayada wrote: And watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mofeUIVyuI

Was posted a bit more than a year ago, his "message to the girls out there" - by that time they must have been dating for about 8 months, if their story is true. No mention of her though, quite the opposite. :lol:
I think that was Machado pulling Donnie away to the "Studio".
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

yadayada wrote:
Metal Sludge wrote:Don't worry Hun....Donnie never met her either.
I'd love to believe that, that would be wonderful, but one piece of the puzzle doesn't fit - who was the girl in this one phone interview a few months ago and I remember Roxxy commenting on Lisa's voice, and from what I know she spoke to all kinds of people on the phone. And more than once. Did he actually get some girl to pose as his girlfriend, including talking to band members, fans, internet friends on the phone quite frequently? That's why I think she probably just used fake pictures and probably does exist but might not be the girl in the "real Lisa" pic either. That would also mean that the posts, all the cheap and inane ones too, are actually the "real Lisa" and that they indeed were made for each other. :lol:

P.S. What's wrong with Kevin Bacon?
I'm quite sure there is a "Lisa". But she isn't the girl in either of the pictures and you won't find a soul who's actually met her.
I think Donnie has only talked to her online or on the phone and their engagement is of the Internet variety.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

yadayada wrote: - who was the girl in this one phone interview a few months ago and I remember Roxxy commenting on Lisa's voice, and from what I know she spoke to all kinds of people on the phone.
http://www.myspace.com/say_la_vie

maybe one of his "faithful"?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

"Donnies Groo-Vie Lovers" ???

Oh, for fuck's sake. :lol:

Even their myspace handle sounds fat.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

WTF wrote:
yadayada wrote: And watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mofeUIVyuI

Was posted a bit more than a year ago, his "message to the girls out there" - by that time they must have been dating for about 8 months, if their story is true. No mention of her though, quite the opposite. :lol:
I think that was Machado pulling Donnie away to the "Studio".

I can laugh at a good joke :lol:
That could have been Jake E Lee in disguise, pulling Donnie away
from the CPU :?:
WTF

Post by WTF »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:"Donnies Groo-Vie Lovers" ???

Why the fuck did I?....:

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

someone call the stupid Police...more fun stuff from the Vie family!

DonnieVie

Message subject: hey
Folder: Sent messages

dude,,shes been my girl for 2 years now,,,she doesnt look her best because of reasons she has no control over,,this is stressing her out and breaking my heart.shes been crying all day,i dont give a fuck what those peple think,but i wanted you to know.
Sent at: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:17 pm
View message

dolemint

Message subject: Re: hey
Folder: Inbox

she's a nice person, you've always been cool to me and one of my favorite singer/songwriters. just added a thought that i felt was simple enough to enlighten the situation, but not knowing the details fully.

i don't really know what the situation is, but sounds like i wasn't much of a help and more of an instigator! sorry, but it's sorta weird that she has pics everywhere and talks you up all day, but won't allow any pics of you two together. not my business, but "unusual."

anyway peace bro. you both deserve happiness, something just feels a bit off about it all.
Sent at: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:33 pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DonnieVie

Message subject: Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
freekey1 wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, Donnie had the balls to come here, and set the record straight about alot of the folklore and rumors that have surrounded him and Z'Nuff over the years. And he did so with insight and information that only he could provide. For that, I say thank you Donnie. As for Lisa, she really does exist. Is she the girl in the pictures? Who cares? If she and Donnie want some privacy for whatever, that's up to them. This is just an internet message board, I don't see what the big deal is.

whats your home email? i'll show you
Sent at: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:01 am
View message

freekey1

You don't really have to. I know. That comment was just to try to get the retards to back off. Hey! Is the show this Friday night in Chicago a go? Will you be there? Hope alls well with both of you.
Sent at: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:03 am
View message | Post a reply

DonnieVie

please send it... this is lisa and donnie... i at least want you to know.
Sent at: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:11 am
View message

freekey1

[email protected] There was never a doubt in my mind. Will you guys be in Chicago FRiday?
Sent at: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:27 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DonnieVie

this is lisa (my account was deleted)... can you send me your email? I want to send you the pics I sent stevie... i feel so violated... you have always been nice to me so I want you to know I'm not lying... I am in nashville in the hospital and Donnie is in indiana getting outpatient rehab, but we didn't want anyone to know... i will sent you the pics stevie requested... those everyone are posting are at least 5 years old... send me your email please...

please keep this between us...
Sent at: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:52 am
View message

Of course. My email is [email protected].

I had a hunch that you were sick, possibly in the hospital (I must be good at guessing?). I wanted to email and ask what was going on, but I didn't know if it was really my place to ask...
Sent at: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:07 am

DonnieVie

do you want to see the pics we sent stevie,,,her natural hair color,,shes holding the fucking sign he made her hold,,,shes not in fucking highschool anymore like all the other pics,, its her. keep this private,, whats your email and dont post them.,,im in out-patient rehab in indiana and shes in vanderbilt hospital in nashvillve,,,noones fucking business.
Sent at: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:37 pm
View message

SikkiNixx

YA! Sure, I'd love to... Thanks...

send them to [email protected]

Thats super cool of you, man... Good luck with the rehab

Cheers
Sent at: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:59 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DonnieVie

i'm using donnies profile cuz mine is blocked i guess... this is lisa... send me your email and i will send you the pics that I sent stevie... i even made the retarded KISS THE CLOWN picture he fucking requested... he said one was a shady angle so i sent one from another angle...

im at vanderbilt hospital in nashville and donnie is in out patient treatment in indiana... we didnt want people to know cuz its no ones fucking business...

my hair is my natural color, im not in highschool anymore, and i'm not well... but it's me... and I'm love with Donnie... and we are a couple...

please keep this between us... you have always been really nice to me and i trust you...
Sent at: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:53 pm
View message

deathcurse

OK, you can send them to:

[email protected]

I guess I'm a little curious!
Sent at: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:22 pm

DonnieVie

Message subject: hi

did you get my email?
Sent at: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:55 am
View message

deathcurse

Message subject: Re: hi

Yes.

I was replying to it right now as a matter of fact.

I hope you don't mind me saying I saw the pics. I won't post them but I thought I could help you guys out.

STOP WORRYING ABOUT METAL SLUDGE!!! People here like DRAMA and if they smell some, they all come out like a bunch of jackals.

You guys have bigger things to concern yourselves with. A bunch of goobers on the internet should be the least of your worries.

Take care! I'll do what I can to help you out - WITHOUT posting your pics, of course.
Sent at: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:02 am

DonnieVie

do you think it would be best to post them?
Sent at: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 am
View message

deathcurse

Either way, there are still going to be people going "It's not her!" Don't underestimate people's willingness to believe what they want to believe. People here are less concerned with the truth than are entertainment. It is, after all, a hair metal site.

You have your reasons for not posting them to begin with so maybe hold off for now. Like I said, stop worrying!
Sent at: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:08 am

DonnieVie

how long do you think it will take for the witch hunt to die down? What does Stoner say? I know you wo are close. Should I send them to her? I just want this to end. Obviously we cant send a pic of us together now because we are in different states... but i did what stevie asked.
Sent at: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:15 am
View message

deathcurse

Sure, send them to Stoner. I don't know what she's going to say.

The witch hunt is about to die down. There's only so long people can play detective before getting tired. I think posting the pictures will give them a second wind.

Or it could shut them up!

I don't know anything.
Sent at: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:21 am

DonnieVie

if you think it will die down... i trust you... can i trust stoner to keep the pics to herself...shes always been cool to me... but i dont know her like you do...
Sent at: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:26 am
View message

deathcurse

We can't post the pics without your consent because we'll get banned. At the very least, the pictures will get deleted.

If Stevie's not posting them, we sure can't get away with it.
Sent at: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:29 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DonnieVie

I'm using donnies profile cuz mines deleted...i was retarded to ever post on sludge... i got caught up in it and it was a mistake... I'm currently in the hospital in nashville, donnie was here a few days ago, but hes back in indiana for out-patient rehab treatment. I've been crying for days nows... this is really embarrassing and stressful for me... i just want it to go away... i'm a young girl, but should have been smarter. i was always nice to everyone on sludge... but i was stupid to ever post a pic for several reasons... but i'm donnies girl and i'll send you the real pics i sent stevie... just sent me your email address please.
Sent at: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:35 am
View message

LovePowerFromTheMamaHead

I'm sorry to hear you're ill.
It's up to you if you want to send it. my email is [email protected] I won't post it, but if it is ok with you, I will post my opinion of it. Or not, it's up to you.

I still don't know what to believe. This whole thing is so weird. I almost hope this isn't really "you" because I would feel really bad about you being sick. I hope everything is going to be ok.

And don't let it stress you out too much. It's just metalsludge. We are all a bunch of dorks here.
Sent at: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:42 am
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Queen Bee

WTF wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:"Donnies Groo-Vie Lovers" ???

Why the fuck did I?....:

Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Donnie's biggest fan, DizzyLizzy;

http://www.myspace.com/dizzylizzybeth
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Attention Folks,

FYI...your PM's and everything else you exchange on here is sacred and private...unless of course you are COMPLETELY full of shit, then you shall be outed and exposed like a JACKASS for all the world to see.

Also, if you want to start calling me a liar, or a phony, then know that the JACKASS'ERY surrounding you and your alternate ID and real identity will be trounced on for fun as well.

Kiss the Clown.

$tevil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Reading and POSTING people's private messages. It's your site, run it how you want to. I didn't say anything in those PMs I wouldn't have said here.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

deathcurse wrote:Reading and POSTING people's private messages. It's your site, run it how you want to. I didn't say anything in those PMs I wouldn't have said here.
Are you defending your pure JACKASS'ERY or something else?

$tevil

"The Power of Sludge Compels You"
Queen Bee

Nicole76 wrote:Donnie's biggest fan, DizzyLizzy;

Holy shit, she's like the Poster Girl for Asthma! :lol:

And when I say "poster", it's more like "mural".

FUCK.

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:FYI...your PM's and everything else you exchange on here is sacred and private...unless of course you are COMPLETELY full of shit, then you shall be outed and exposed like a JACKASS for all the world to see.
Stevie, I never lied. I honestly thought it looked like it could be the same person. I didn't try to pull one over on people and I have no real connection to the Vies other than being a fan of Z'nuff.

Going through my PMs is bad enough but posting them? Come on, man. You exposed Lisa Vie already, I don't know what the point of all that was.

I've always loved Metal Sludge and supported both you and the moderator and in the 3 or 4 years since I've been here, this is the only abuse of power I've ever seen. Take that as you will.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:Are you defending your pure JACKASS'ERY or something else?
Great. I'm a jackass.

I'm just not terribly comfortable with this site's owner reading people's personal messages, some of which have nothing to do with Donnie Vie. You would have had to look through those to get to the ones you want.

I know all you want to do is sell merch and that's cool. We all need to eat. But come the fuck on, did you really need to go this far?

It's fucked up, no matter how you justify it. The reality is I could care less about Donnie or Lisa Vie. You're taking this way too fucking seriously, pal.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

I don't think it's an abuse of power... and I don't think they went through YOUR PM's, DC. They went through Donnie's inbox/outbox. Which, is somewhat yours, but like you said, you didn't say anything too out there, so no biggie. Why the hell didn't I get a PM?! Just damn. :lol:

I think it's pathetic that this girl is that upset about it all. People outted you? Oh noes, shut off the computer. The young girl in the pictures doesn't look sick at all. She looks pissed that someone made her take pics. And probably had no idea what they were being used for.

And to claim the girl in the new pics is 5 years older than the Hayley pictures? Negro, please.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Fuck the Patriot Act!
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Nicole76 wrote:Donnie's biggest fan, DizzyLizzy;

did we mention that Lizzy has a "connective tissue" disease.. and according to blogs spends a lot of time in hospitals..
Oh.. and she knows Donnie.. lol..
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

RPBitch wrote:I don't think it's an abuse of power... and I don't think they went through YOUR PM's, DC. They went through Donnie's inbox/outbox. Which, is somewhat yours, but like you said, you didn't say anything too out there, so no biggie.
This is what he said -

"FYI...your PM's and everything else you exchange on here is sacred and private...unless of course you are COMPLETELY full of shit, then you shall be outed and exposed like a JACKASS for all the world to see."

I took that to mean that he reserves the right to read and post the PMs of anyone he deems "full of shit."

If I misunderstood, fine. Maybe Stevie should be clearer on his reading people's private messages policy.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Are we sure that isn't 2T?
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Stevie, you need to edit out the email addresses from the pm post...whatever you might think of the messages, that part's not cool.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

deathcurse wrote:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:FYI...your PM's and everything else you exchange on here is sacred and private...unless of course you are COMPLETELY full of shit, then you shall be outed and exposed like a JACKASS for all the world to see.
Stevie, I never lied. I honestly thought it looked like it could be the same person. I didn't try to pull one over on people and I have no real connection to the Vies other than being a fan of Z'nuff.

My daughter is in Kindergarten, and her home work consists of things like:

Which one is not the same. Then there is a picture of a ball, an orange, a circle and last but not least - a pile of leaves.

My daughter gets all of them right.

Just to be sure, how old are you? 2 or 3?

If you put up the 50+ photos of Haley (Lisa's PHONY ID) and then a picture of this chick holding the KISS THE CLOWN sign, clearly she is the pile of leaves.

I win.

You lose.

$tevil

"The Power of Kindergarten Educates You"
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

DC, I really doubt anything YOU say has any effect on Stevie to make him go through YOUR inbox. Unless you're using his board to pull a fast one over everyone, using innocent people, and sending him texts and emails 50 times a day.

I doubt he gives a shit what you say about other posters in private. Besides, I thought everyone knew on every board, if you don't want the mods to read what you write, don't use the PM feature. I never knew if they could read them on this board, but I know you can on others.