Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by LetUsPrey »

Mitzi4286 wrote:
Pill wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVdqZCW5Zr0

In this video, Dizzy Lizzy answers questions and reveals she is unemployed. I am shocked by the revelation.
Yikes! I have a black cat as well. I'm praying that I have nothing else in common with that woman.

Even her cat probably thinks she's a loser. :|
She is who I imagine when I think of a ''cat lady''.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

IDIOT wrote:I leave my computer on all day while I am at work

Here you can see his fat ass walking up to the computer to check the thread when Sludge comes a knockin'.

SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Nicole76 wrote:I know you'd like to think those steamy nights you spent with a wineglass full of Sunny D and a brand new bottle of Jergens lotion, cybering, sexting, or phone-boning Lisa were real...but they weren't. It's hard to face reality; you are a fat bag boy with severely clogged arteries who has to resort to paying random street walkers to come back to his garage and take nasty pictures with him so he can prove to people on the internet that he gets laid. The truth hurts...so does getting hit by a minivan--but you know that already, don't you?

You got played by a 14 year old girl for all of Sludge to see. Accept it.
:D :D :D

This thread has made you one of my favorite posters. You've joined the ranks of other ownmeisters like uptheass, Stoner, and EYU.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I don't think so.

I'm not even in the same league as EYU.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

enter your username wrote: Go bag some fucking groceries and pedal your bike around like a 15 year old. Put on another funny hat and frown into your web cam like the forgotten child. Wow, you're "simply not there." How deep.

:lol:
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

enter your username wrote:Look at her myspace page. She's begging for forgiveness. Do you forgive her Idi? She hasn't logged in for a few days. Must be recovering from her sickness in the hospital.
“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”

#
Lisa Vie
# 23 / Female
# Donnieville, Nevada, US
# Last Login: 10/11/2009
Has anyone bothered to report the page as a fraud..
Myspace makes you use your "proof" pic as your default..
(is that evil of me?)
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

yadayada wrote:I think I saw this "Love me when I least deserve it ..." thing on there quite some time ago, all I'm getting now though is this:

"This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile."

That quote is still there. It says "Posted at 6:51 PM Oct 11".

There's still this "I love you baby... hurry home!"
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:
Nicole76 wrote:I know you'd like to think those steamy nights you spent with a wineglass full of Sunny D and a brand new bottle of Jergens lotion, cybering, sexting, or phone-boning Lisa were real...but they weren't. It's hard to face reality; you are a fat bag boy with severely clogged arteries who has to resort to paying random street walkers to come back to his garage and take nasty pictures with him so he can prove to people on the internet that he gets laid. The truth hurts...so does getting hit by a minivan--but you know that already, don't you?

You got played by a 14 year old girl for all of Sludge to see. Accept it.
:D :D :D

This thread has made you one of my favorite posters. You've joined the ranks of other ownmeisters like uptheass, Stoner, and EYU.
As our dear friend LisaVie would say; :wink:
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
Let me show you how it's done.....

I will never post in this thread again....yet it will keep going, cause it's all EYU has...you can all watch him post to himself, and amuse himself over and over and over again.

I win.

Any bets on how long this self-imposed exile is gonna last? I bet he'll be posting here again by the weekend.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
Let me show you how it's done.....

I will never post in this thread again....yet it will keep going, cause it's all EYU has...you can all watch him post to himself, and amuse himself over and over and over again.

I win.

Any bets on how long this self-imposed exile is gonna last? I bet he'll be posting here again by the weekend.
If someone posts another GIF of him, I give it until 6 pm.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

yadayada wrote: "I love you baby... hurry home"? :lol: Is "she" talking about Donnie or IDI?
"I'm pedaling as fast as I can, snookums!", he said just before he got owned by yet another Ford Windstar.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I don't think so.

I can't seem to get my nose out of your ass lately but I was just reading a bunch of shit in the lounge or hatas board and yes you are in the same league as EYU so don't sell yourself short. Not that my .02 cents is worth a fuck around here.
brak
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by brak »

fat.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

brak wrote:Image

fat.

Who are you? You're awesome.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

It's a shame EYU's owning skills have been tempered by yadayada's constant yaddering.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I don't think so.

I can't seem to get my nose out of your ass lately but I was just reading a bunch of shit in the lounge or hatas board and yes you are in the same league as EYU so don't sell yourself short. Not that my .02 cents is worth a fuck around here.

I agree with that. You're an ownmeister, deal with it!
Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ugmo »

I haven't followed this thread and have no idea what just happened, but it would be a shame if Idiamindada disappeared as a result of it, because he has consistently brought the funny ever since he arrived at Sludge. It'd be a shame to see him get banned or run off over some soap opera bullshit that only a handful of people are interested in.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Ugmo wrote:I haven't followed this thread and have no idea what just happened
Oh? Then why are you making judgments about it?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Ugmo wrote:I haven't followed this thread and have no idea what just happened, but it would be a shame if Idiamindada disappeared as a result of it, because he has consistently brought the funny ever since he arrived at Sludge. It'd be a shame to see him get banned or run off over some soap opera bullshit that only a handful of people are interested in.

Written with the demonstrated ignorance of the person who can't be bothered to find out what's even going on.

WTG mattbro!
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Ugmo wrote:I haven't followed this thread and have no idea what just happened, but it would be a shame if Idiamindada disappeared as a result of it, because he has consistently brought the funny ever since he arrived at Sludge.

He has? Where? He was slightly funny on rare occasions and tried too hard to be shocking (for example, the gif of Will Smith stomping on the World Trade Center).

jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Post by jizzdonor »

I score all sorts of pussy too:

Thank God someone else got the AIDS.
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Nicole76 wrote:
brak wrote:
fat.

Who are you? You're awesome.

Duh!
Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ugmo »

Nicole76 wrote:
Ugmo wrote:I haven't followed this thread and have no idea what just happened
Oh? Then why are you making judgments about it?
I noticed EYU chasing him around on a bunch of other threads a week or so ago. Look, I don't care whether he has intercourse with goats on his off days, he's a funny motherfucker.

cantstopthemusic wrote:Written with the demonstrated ignorance of the person who can't be bothered to find out what's even going on.

WTG mattbro!
Hey right-wing jackass, you post that like you have some kind of insider info on me or something. I outed myself (no, that wasn't a reference to homosexuality), so stop patting yourself on the back, Jesse Helms.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

I like how you see him posting on other threads but he still stays away from this one.

Hilarious
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

LetUsPrey wrote:I like how you see him posting on other threads but he still stays away from this one.

Hilarious

In all fairness this thread was over a long time ago. It's just EYU coasting on a few fumes while flogging his log to get it over 100 pages. Which they did.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
LetUsPrey wrote:I like how you see him posting on other threads but he still stays away from this one.

Hilarious

In all fairness this thread was over a long time ago. It's just EYU coasting on a few fumes while flogging his log to get it over 100 pages. Which they did.
I don't know, I feel the entertainment value was rejuvenated when IDI didn't follow through on his October 13th bullshit. I feel like there's definitely more of an IDI meltdown for us to enjoy
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:

Hilarious

No, IdiVanDooDoo getting himself constantly owned is what pushed it past 100 pages. It would've been dead if he would've shut the fuck up.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Ugmo wrote:you post that like you have some kind of insider info on me or something. I outed myself (no, that wasn't a reference to homosexuality)
Actually, it's very common knowledge and wasn't posted as anything of the sort. It just seems to get you worked up when you're addressed as such.

Like now.