Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

qbertnernie74
Opening Act in Local Bars

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by qbertnernie74 »

I've heard that Stevie is working with Donnie Vie to form the world's worst band called:

TUFF's ENUFF Z'NUFF

I'll be here all week. Try the veal.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

qbertnernie74 wrote:I've heard that Stevie is working with Donnie Vie to form the world's worst band called:

TUFF ENUFF
Fixed.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

miserable wrote:Im right, You`re wrong. And i can´t say that im a fan on Enuff Znuff, i just admit that his music is damn fine stuff. No matter how addict he is or something else irrelevant like that.
You're either a troll or a complete fucking retard.
miserable wrote:Thank you for the music Donnie! I´ve spread the word about Enuff Znuff and your solo stuff here in Finland for about a decade now and all my friends in music hails your name now. You´ve done some amazing music and you`re still more than able to continue! Wish you all the best! Sobriety rules!
ParasiteLost
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ParasiteLost »

LetUsPrey wrote:
miserable wrote:Im right, You`re wrong. And i can´t say that im a fan on Enuff Znuff, i just admit that his music is damn fine stuff. No matter how addict he is or something else irrelevant like that.
miserable wrote:Thank you for the music Donnie! I´ve spread the word about Enuff Znuff and your solo stuff here in Finland for about a decade now and all my friends in music hails your name now. You´ve done some amazing music and you`re still more than able to continue! Wish you all the best! Sobriety rules!
I just wanted to say that I or any other Finnish people do not share his views. We also do not want to consider him as one of us anymore. We'll probably ship him out to Sweden, where they like gay shit.
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

LetUsPrey wrote:
That guy makes me feel bad about liking Enuff Z'nuff.

Him and Donnie.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

He makes me feel better about the fact that I don't like them. I feel like a lot of people on here DO like them and find them very underrated, and I always felt as though I was the minority. This thread showed me different, and i'm right back to being proud of the fact that I could never bring myself to liking them.
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

I guess I'll be the guy that tries to defend Enuff Z'nuff now, that other dude needs to sit the next few out.

So I know that Donnie's a fuckup, Monaco looks like a wiener, Chip is an attention whore, Derek was a drug addict, and Vik Foxx had a vagina, but Christ just about every Znuff album is awesome (except 1985).

I hate to use a ballad as an example of how great a band is, but this song is great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-jsy28eBs

And Cody, even Molestabrook loves this next song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAuI8dgoHow

(Try to get past the lame-ass intro.)
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

_underscore_ wrote:I guess I'll be the guy that tries to defend Enuff Z'nuff now, that other dude needs to sit the next few out.

So I know that Donnie's a fuckup, Monaco looks like a wiener, Chip is an attention whore, Derek was a drug addict, and Vik Foxx had a vagina, but Christ just about every Znuff album is awesome (except 1985).

I hate to use a ballad as an example of how great a band is, but this song is great.

ok this is where i come in :lol:

you dont like 1985?? Goodbye Goodbve,Marie,Catholic Girls & Aroused? dude
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

Mazerati wrote:
_underscore_ wrote:I guess I'll be the guy that tries to defend Enuff Z'nuff now, that other dude needs to sit the next few out.

I like Catholic Girls (even though it's really, really creepy), Aroused, Tears of a Clown, Hollywood Squares, and Marie. I don't really listen to the rest of the album. It's not even NEAR the quality of the rest of the albums, with Peach Fuzz being my current favorite.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

_underscore_ wrote:
Mazerati wrote:

I like Catholic Girls (even though it's really, really creepy), Aroused, Tears of a Clown, Hollywood Squares, and Marie. I don't really listen to the rest of the album. It's not even NEAR the quality of the rest of the albums, with Peach Fuzz being my current favorite.
Peach Fuzz is cool.. the only Enuff album i can't get into is Welcome To Blue Island
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

_underscore_ wrote: And Cody, even Molestabrook loves this next song.

Yeah, but Molestabrook's a hipster. I automatically can't like that song.
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

Welcome To Blue Island was my favorite for a while, I had Paraphernalia for a while and it's a great album, but it's really depressing. ("I've been feeling so low, notice lately I ain't never been lying. I ain't got no gun, I just walk around the living room crying.") So Blue Island, ironically, is a much happier album, with one of their best ballads, and another now-disgusting ode to younger girls in "Sanibel Island".
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

_underscore_ wrote:("I've been feeling so low, notice lately I ain't never been lying. I ain't got no gun, I just walk around the living room crying.") .
Genius
MotleyPoo
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by MotleyPoo »

enter your username wrote: I'll admit these two videos evidence talent far superior to bands like Poison
Everyone on Earth is more talented than Poison. My 7 year old nephew can already play better than those hacks.
(c) 2009 MotleyPoo Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

I kick ass.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:There's a place where Krokus plays stadiums??? :shock:
MotleyPoo
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by MotleyPoo »

E'Nuff Z'Nuff: More talented than Poison.

Yeah, that's about all they got.
(c) 2009 MotleyPoo Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

I kick ass.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:There's a place where Krokus plays stadiums??? :shock:
WTF

Post by WTF »

I love Enuff Z'Nuff despite themselves. Fuck it. I said it.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

MotleyPoo wrote:E'Nuff Z'Nuff: More talented than Poison.

Yeah, that's about all they got.
It's kinda like chanting "We're not the worst"...
rikraffmrktng

Post by rikraffmrktng »

_underscore_ wrote: And Cody, even Molestabrook loves this next song.

The beginning hurts the song - without a doubt. But once it kicks in, I think it's pretty cool.

But if I was trying to show how strong the band can be, then I'd use this song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uXKcECF ... re=related

However, I may also be illustrating why my career in A&R never really worked out. :D
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

WTF, there hasn't been any IDI bashing or underaged-LisaVie jokes in 2 pages. Stop talking about shitty ass Enuff Z'Nuff albums and start cracking on those two losers. I'm sure there is an old LisaVie-brown nosing-Enuff ZNuff thread started by someone trying to get in her e-pants somewhere around here that you guys can go to and further discuss that crappy band.
rikraffmrktng

Post by rikraffmrktng »

Nicole76 wrote:WTF, there hasn't been any IDI bashing or underaged-LisaVie jokes in 2 pages. Stop talking about shitty ass Enuff Z'Nuff albums and start cracking on those two losers. I'm sure there is an old LisaVie-brown nosing-Enuff ZNuff thread started by someone trying to get in her e-pants somewhere around here that you guys can go to and further discuss that crappy band.
Because I now know what Lisa really looks like, Donnie's line in "Lazy Dazy" - "My angel wears no halo, she's got an ass like J-Lo" has new meaning and validity.

But the truth is, she looks like she's got the ass of a few J-Lo's combined.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

rikraffmrktng wrote:
Nicole76 wrote:WTF, there hasn't been any IDI bashing or underaged-LisaVie jokes in 2 pages. Stop talking about shitty ass Enuff Z'Nuff albums and start cracking on those two losers. I'm sure there is an old LisaVie-brown nosing-Enuff ZNuff thread started by someone trying to get in her e-pants somewhere around here that you guys can go to and further discuss that crappy band.
Because I now know what Lisa really looks like, Donnie's line in "Lazy Dazy" - "My angel wears no halo, she's got an ass like J-Lo" has new meaning and validity.

Wait, those are ACTUAL Donnie Vie lyrics?

Man, the guy really is a musical genius.
rikraffmrktng

Post by rikraffmrktng »

LetUsPrey wrote:
rikraffmrktng wrote:

Wait, those are ACTUAL Donnie Vie lyrics?

Man, the guy really is a musical genius.
Real lyrics (or very close to). Listened to the song last night at the gym. It's actually pretty good.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Stop, please!!! :cry: I can't take it anymore. Someone make a joke about IDI...I'm having withdrawls.

You listen to ZNuff at the gym? I should punch you in the neck.
ParasiteLost
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ParasiteLost »

Nicole76 wrote:
You listen to ZNuff at the gym?
That might actually be a good way to boost the aggression and get some extra energy. "I fucking hate this piece of shit band, AAAAAAARGH!"
rikraffmrktng

Post by rikraffmrktng »

Nicole76 wrote:Stop, please!!! :cry: I can't take it anymore. Someone make a joke about IDI...I'm having withdrawls.

You listen to ZNuff at the gym? I should punch you in the neck.
Please don't. For one, that might hurt. A lot.

Also being taken out with a neck punch by someone that posts with the name "Nicole" would ruin my reputation. I might be de-friended by people on Facebook. Little kids would point - maybe even spit.

Look, the cool thing about listening to Z'Nuff at the gym is that nobody knows due to the fact it's on my iPod. Sure - I just outted myself. But I do like the band. And I am kind to animals. Is that so bad?

Now go on and listen to all your cool little bands that are so much better. Everyone on this board is the second coming of John Kalodner. I like what I like, which is good because I am the one listening to it. Shit, my taste in music probably sucks big time. But what I listen to makes me happy.

Now where's my t-shirt with that big green peace sign?
miserable
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by miserable »

I bet you kids like his music right there in your own little room, but you`re too scared to write it down because of your fear of crushed reputation. Childern, this is internet. Stand up and shout: Enuff znuff is better than Metallica! You don`t have to act tuff guy here, come out of the closet! And to that Finnish coward, Paradise Lost????? Holy fuck! Music can not be anymore boring than that. Bunch of trendchasers.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

miserable wrote:I bet you kids like his music right there in your own little room, but you`re too scared to write it down because of your fear of crushed reputation. Childern, this is internet. Stand up and shout: Enuff znuff is better than Metallica! You don`t have to act tuff guy here, come out of the closet! And to that Finnish coward, Paradise Lost????? Holy fuck! Music can not be anymore boring than that. Bunch of trendchasers.
You're either a troll or completely retarded.

Possibly a little bit of both, eh?
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

i say both
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

justinjc7 wrote:i say both
I say you're right.

He's clearly miserable as well.
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

LetUsPrey wrote:
justinjc7 wrote:i say both
I say you're right.

He's clearly miserable as well.
Dude, justin's good people. He met.... that guy.