Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dolemint
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by dolemint »

enter your username wrote:
dolemint wrote:the the only actual "evidence" that Lisa Vie is this Lizzy chick is that she happens to be the fattest fan a troll here could find, and nothing more?
It has nothing to do with her being fat. She made comments elsewhere that match the comments she made here. For example, Lizzy says in a youtube video that her best friend is gay and black.
LisaVie wrote:it's not mixed or anything... not finished with it... he will put it on his next solo album... ]my best friend from austin who happens to be black and gay... is going to post it for me...
Didn't IMANIDIOT post the quoted link? And didn't he claim to be from Austin, claim to be black, and happen to be a huge faggot? We've seen real pics of him, he ain't black. We've seen real pics of Lizzy with a real black person, too, who isn't IMA.

If I'm wrong, correct me, I'm not claiming to follow this topic as hard as some others here.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

dolemint wrote:Didn't IMANIDIOT post the quoted link? And didn't he claim to be from Austin, claim to be black, and happen to be a huge faggot? We've seen real pics of him, he ain't black. We've seen real pics of Lizzy with a real black person, too, who isn't IMA.
That is the gay black friend in the videos..
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

LetUsPrey wrote:EYU's obsession with this topic is getting a little frightening.
Never confuse obsession with kinetic energy, this thread is being propelled through cyberspace by it's own usable power source of motion. Similar to your lack of insight, it can't be stopped or redirected.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
dolemint

Post by dolemint »

Luminiferous wrote:
dolemint wrote:Didn't IMANIDIOT post the quoted link? And didn't he claim to be from Austin, claim to be black, and happen to be a huge faggot? We've seen real pics of him, he ain't black. We've seen real pics of Lizzy with a real black person, too, who isn't IMA.
That is the gay black friend in the videos..
IMANIDIOT isn't the guy with the OWNED tattoos? I think you're mistaken there, or I'm misunderstanding you. His pics have been in every clever photoshop since the mess started.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dolemint you are leading way too fucking much into this in the same way you judge EZN's music.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

dolemint wrote:the the only actual "evidence" that Lisa Vie is this Lizzy chick is that she happens to be the fattest fan a troll here could find, and nothing more?
It has nothing to do with her being fat. She made comments elsewhere that match the comments she made here. For example, Lizzy says in a youtube video that her best friend is gay and black.
LisaVie wrote:it's not mixed or anything... not finished with it... he will put it on his next solo album... my best friend from austin who happens to be black and gay... is going to post it for me...
LisaVie also stated that she was in the Hospital at the same time Lizzy vlogged about being in the hospital.
And while there are no pics of "LisaVie" and Donnie together, there are pic of Lizzy with Donnie.
Lizzy made vid to announce Donnie's Youtube Channel launch.
(youtube is apparently Lizzy's obsession)
When people commented "It's Lisa Vie" on her announcement, she first put it on private, then took it down. (I subscribed, so I can see all her private vids)
After posting over 300 vids up to that point, suddenly she stopped posting regularly and actually removed several vids. One removed vid was her talking about Enuff Z Nuff and how great Donnie Vie was.
She's only posted a very few since. (I think 3 total)
Guilty? It appears so.

Can we be positive? no.. but.. circumstantial evidence says yes.
dolemint

Post by dolemint »

dolemint wrote: Didn't IMANIDIOT post the quoted link? And didn't he claim to be from Austin, claim to be black, and happen to be a huge faggot?
The Austin story is something they came up becuase Donnie was jealous of the flirting. The gay and black comment was started by LisaVie and Idi played along with it. He wasn't already describing himself that way. Don't know what the motivation was, perhaps it made donnie less jealous if he didn't bother to look for Idi's pictures which were spammed all over the forum.

what username posted the song? i really do not know and that could clear things up.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Song? WTF are you talking about?
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
dolemint

Post by dolemint »

LisaVie wrote:it's not mixed or anything... not finished with it... he will put it on his next solo album... ]my best friend from austin who happens to be black and gay... is going to post it for me...
yeah, so i found the above quoted. IMANIDIOT was the one who posted the link. He's not gay *AND* black.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
LisaVie wrote:it's not mixed or anything... not finished with it... he will put it on his next solo album... my best friend from austin who happens to be black and gay... is going to post it for me...
http://rapidshare.com/files/256982603/D ... l.mp3.html

There you buncha goddamn vultures...
dolemint

Post by dolemint »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Song? WTF are you talking about?
Lisa Vie is the fatty Lizzy Dizzy because her best friend is gay and black. The evidence to support this is that her gay and black friend shared a Donnie Vie song about her on the boards here. The gay and black friend in question actually was IMANIDIOT. Who has claimed to be black in weird flirt sessions with LV, and of course with him, the term gay is going to come up... but photo mockery has proved who he is. Actual photos with Lizzy and her said gay black friend are available. So, shit doesn't add up.

Sorry to ruin anyone's fun, but Lisa Vie as Lizzy Dizzy so far to me appears to be as lame as Lisa Vie as Haley Graul.
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

Caustic Queen wrote:

Lizzy made vid to announce Donnie's Youtube Channel launch.
(FOOD is apparently Lizzy's obsession)
fixed
dolemint

Post by dolemint »

dolemint wrote: Lisa Vie is the fatty Lizzy Dizzy because her best friend is gay and black. The evidence to support this is that her gay and black friend shared a Donnie Vie song about her on the boards here. The gay and black friend in question actually was IMANIDIOT. Who has claimed to be black in weird flirt sessions with LV, and of course with him, the term gay is going to come up... but photo mockery has proved who he is. Actual photos with Lizzy and her said gay black friend are available. So, shit doesn't add up.
LMFAO, you're not following this at all.

LisaVie and Idi were flirting on the board.

Donnie got jealous.

Because donnie got jealous of their flirting, LisaVie and Idi claimed they were old friends from Austin. "donnie buys it" was Lisa's quote in the infamous PM that has been published where they talk about lying about knowing each other.

In addition, LisaVie described Idi as her "best friend who is gay and black."

Lizzy just happens to have a best friend who is gay and black.
LisaVie wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:yeah....so?

I am totally gay.

My dear friend LISA VIE can vouch for my homosexuality.
trust me he's gay and black... but he only likes tongue up his ass...
Eh, maybe. I'm willing to say "I don't know" and move on, as I don't really care who Donnie Vie is fucking anyway (maybe he considers "LizzyDizzy sex" to be bragging rights to be like, a 5-some, due to the weight). I have my doubts, have said why, and they haven't been convincingly refuted for me.

I've never said she ISN'T Lizzy... I initially spoke up because I thought there was some proof I was missing. And I'm not going to put myself out there for something as stupid and unimportant as this. So, go have your fun. IF facts come out in the long run to support your theory, I'll gladly say so. Like I said, I'm skeptical, regardless of the matter.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

dolemint wrote:Lisa Vie is the fatty Lizzy Dizzy because her best friend is gay and black. The evidence to support this is that her gay and black friend shared a Donnie Vie song about her on the boards here. The gay and black friend in question actually was IMANIDIOT. Who has claimed to be black in weird flirt sessions with LV, and of course with him, the term gay is going to come up... but photo mockery has proved who he is. Actual photos with Lizzy and her said gay black friend are available. So, shit doesn't add up.

Sorry to ruin anyone's fun, but Lisa Vie as Lizzy Dizzy so far to me appears to be as lame as Lisa Vie as Haley Graul.
Dunce and idiot do not even BEGIN to describe you.

You are to dense - what wet is to water.
Winsomewoman
Music Fan

Post by Winsomewoman »

Maybe that girl really IS Lisa in the newer pics.She's got an ass like J Lo!Then again,so does Lizzy ! :roll:
freekey1
Forming a Band

Post by freekey1 »

Winsomewoman wrote:Maybe that girl really IS Lisa in the newer pics.She's got an ass like J Lo!Then again,so does Lizzy ! :roll:
⅓ J Lo maybe. The woman in that pic looks like an old broad dressed up like a youngster. She's obviously wearing a girdle to hold in her gut. Looks kind of like a midget too. 4 feet tall max.
"Old broad"? Dude you must be crazy.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

RattDickSuckNut wrote:Image
Who the hell is this supposed to be? This woman looks like she's 40-something years old. No young person dresses like that. Those shoes are horrendous and that hair looks old and fried, like its endured years of torture. And what is that thing on the dresser? LMAO! Put up your sex toys before you take pics, old lady.
PussinBoots36
In Retirement

Post by PussinBoots36 »

The shoes are horrible and NO self-respecting person in their 40s with any taste would dress like that (I say this because I am one). That being said, some of you people are in for a cruel surprise if you think that is what 40ish looks like. I would place that person in her early to mid 30s, albeit with no taste or sense of how to present herself age appropriately. Damaged hair is a product of stupid styling practices more than age.
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."
--Jonathan Swift
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

The white crimping iron leads to damaged hair..

Wait a minute...chicks still crimp their hair?
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

And another thing...what young person has one of those old lady vanity/bench things that she has in the background? A chick in her early 20's puts her makeup on sitting on the floor infront of her full size mirror, or sitting on the sink in her bathroom...and chances are, her room will be messy as fuck. The room(s) in the pics looks like that of an older person.
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

Post by RattDickSuckNut »

Check it out now this is her picture:

http://www.myspace.com/pinkdazys
aceshigh
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by aceshigh »

This is turning into a......Girls that would not fuck crackhead Donald in a million years thread.

Minus the fat chick & idi of course.
You either Smoke, or you get Smoked!
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

It's the same girl, see they're both blonde and have the same tiger shirt/sweater/vest thing or whatever it's called.

Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Nice $40 tattoo rich girl... :roll:

That girl is really familiar actually.
I think I have the real one on myspace.
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead

Post by LovePowerFromTheMamaHead »

How many different girls pics are their now that are supposed to be Lisa Vie? Are we up to 6 yet?
ROADHEAD wrote:No, the book is live. I can see guys holding guitars in it. It's a live book.
DeathCurse wrote:A guy like Mamahead couldn't inspire anyone to hand over 5 bucks. He's not a douche, he's not awesome. He's just here.
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Doesn't look like a tattoo to me, just looks like it's drawn in pen.
Yeah that's what I thought.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

RattDickSuckNut wrote:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Doesn't look like a tattoo to me, just looks like it's drawn in pen.
Yeah that's what I thought.
I hope you are correct.. (!)
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Iknoweverything »

RattDickSuckNut wrote:It's the same girl, see they're both blonde and have the same tiger shirt/sweater/vest thing or whatever it's called.
If they were the same, you wouldn't have to tell us they were the same. We would be able to see they were the same. We know Lizzy can get young girls to hold up signs for her. The only thing that will confirm Lizzy is not Lisa is a meeting with Pussinboots. She offered to buy Lisa steak and lobster. Nobody has taken her up on the offer. I wonder why. :wink:

Are you saying that's not the same girl?
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Iknoweverything wrote: Are you saying that's not the same girl?
The pictures are saying it's not the same girl.
Why? Because one is looking down and and making a kissie face? I don't see a big difference.
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

enter your username wrote:If they were the same, you wouldn't have to tell us they were the same. We would be able to see they were the same.
Just simply pointing it out, settle down buddy. Okay then if we could just see that they were the same why did YOU upload and post that comparison pic?
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

RattDickSuckNut wrote:
enter your username wrote:If they were the same, you wouldn't have to tell us they were the same. We would be able to see they were the same.
Just simply pointing it out, settle down buddy. Okay then if we could just see that they were the same why did YOU upload and post that comparison pic?
The comparison pic seems to hurt his case. Not sure what point he is trying to make, but IMO those two pics are the same girl.