Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Iknoweverything wrote:
RattDickSuckNut wrote:
enter your username wrote:If they were the same, you wouldn't have to tell us they were the same. We would be able to see they were the same.
Just simply pointing it out, settle down buddy. Okay then if we could just see that they were the same why did YOU upload and post that comparison pic?
The comparison pic seems to hurt his case. Not sure what point he is trying to make, but IMO those two pics are the same girl.
You and dolemint must be related.

You're both as dense as a golf ball.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

WTF?! LMAO! That is a new girl! And to the simpleton who thinks that the shirts are the same...they aren't; one has ruffles on the sleeve and the other doesn't. Not to mention that the hair is completely different; the girl in the sideview pic w/ the vibrator on the dresser had burnt, fried, short hair, and the chick with the shit written on her arm has shiny, long, hair--which, by the way, is a different color and texture than the previous "LisaVie" pics, oh and she has a different FACE.
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Iknoweverything »

Nicole76 wrote:WTF?! LMAO! That is a new girl! And to the simpleton who thinks that the shirts are the same...they aren't; one has ruffles on the sleeve and the other doesn't. Not to mention that the hair is completely different; the girl in the sideview pic w/ the vibrator on the dresser had burnt, fried, short hair, and the chick with the shit written on her arm has shiny, long, hair--which, by the way, is a different color and texture than the previous "LisaVie" pics, oh and she has a different FACE.
That's strange because she changed her default pic again and her hair looks pretty long and nice to me. I bet she probably straightened it and fixed it though. There might have even been some different lighting.
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

she is very fetching and i fancy her
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

She obviously isn't Hayley nor does she claim to be, but all the other pics since then IMO are the same girl.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Your opinion doesn't count for much...because even Stevie Wonder could tell those aren't the same people.

It's not the same person. The shirt is also cinched at the waist...and in the latest picture, it isn't. That is obviously not the same girl that was in the Kiss the Clown pics, the "Really?" pics, or any other pictures. What is it going to take for you idiots to realize it's not the same girl? Does she need to slip up and post a picture of a black chick?

There is a different face in every one of those pictures. Fuck, you guys are stupid. She's not going to give you any net-tang, so stop trying acting like its her, there is no pay-off to making yourselves look like delusional idiots for this chick who swipes other peoples pics.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

Nicole76 wrote:Your opinion doesn't count for much...because even Stevie Wonder could tell those aren't the same people.

It's not the same person. The shirt is also cinched at the waist...and in the latest picture, it isn't. That is obviously not the same girl that was in the Kiss the Clown pics, the "Really?" pics, or any other pictures. What is it going to take for you idiots to realize it's not the same girl? Does she need to slip up and post a picture of a black chick?

There is a different face in every one of those pictures. Fuck, you guys are stupid. She's not going to give you any net-tang, so stop trying acting like its her, there is no pay-off to making yourselves look like delusional idiots for this chick who swipes other peoples pics.
"net-tang" :lol:
rattstar
Recording Debut Album

Post by rattstar »

Now who the hell is that holding up the deja vu sign ?? Fuck .........I can't keep track of these bitches !

That Donnie is one hell of a stud :P
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

enter your username wrote:
Iknoweverything wrote:She obviously isn't Hayley nor does she claim to be, but all the other pics since then IMO are the same girl.
Your Eyes Don't Work!

Same girl. She has a great big smile in one which makes your eyes squint and has a wide eyed i'm about to be busted for steal halyleys pics in the other.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

That is not an excuse. I change my pic alot, but my face remains the same. Smiling does distort someones face...but not that much. I don't turn into Jennifer Aniston when I smile, and Martha Stewart when I frown.
rattstar
Recording Debut Album

Post by rattstar »

Mazerati wrote:
Nicole76 wrote:Your opinion doesn't count for much...because even Stevie Wonder could tell those aren't the same people.

"net-tang" :lol:
What do you mean NO net-tang. The real Lisa looks like she has an over abundance of TANG. Hell Mazerati and Dolemint would step on each other to be able to throw some flour on that TANG :lol:
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Iknoweverything wrote:Image

Same girl.

If that's the same girl, I'm Peyton Manning.
Last edited by cantstopthemusic on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Look at this girl's ear..
It's "normal" with a visable lobe.

Now look at this girl's ear...
She has what is known as "attached" ears.. a rare recessive genetic trait that causes the person to have no ear lobe.

Just sayin.

"LisaVie" has stolen so many pics, I'm not sure why anyone would believe she was telling the truth about any pic she posts.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

those pics prove without a shadow of a doubt that Lisa is not the fat chick
have u seen Dizzy Lizzy's videos? have you seen one chick under 400 pounds in ANY of those 4,000 videos?
or any friends or family under 400 pounds...nope
and even IF you believe those pics are of all different girls...do you actually think Dizzy Lizzy has all those pretty
chicks in her house ready to take pictures with signs at a moments notice? :D
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Nicole76 wrote:That is not an excuse. I change my pic alot, but my face remains the same. Smiling does distort someones face...but not that much. I don't turn into Jennifer Aniston when I smile, and Martha Stewart when I frown.
You opinion doesn't matter because you said her hair was short and fried. Does it look short and fried in the new default pic she has up? Or let me guess, that's a different girl?
You guys are were entertaining for ahile there, but now it's just stupid. Donnie and Lisa are still engaged. Tory and Randi leave her comments on her page all the time. They couldn't exactly defend her when she was using Hayleys pics, but I doubt they would opt to be Lizzy's friend.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Iknoweverything wrote:
Nicole76 wrote:That is not an excuse. I change my pic alot, but my face remains the same. Smiling does distort someones face...but not that much. I don't turn into Jennifer Aniston when I smile, and Martha Stewart when I frown.
You opinion doesn't matter because you said her hair was short and fried. Does it look short and fried in the new default pic she has up? Or let me guess, that's a different girl?
You guys are were entertaining for ahile there, but now it's just stupid. Donnie and Lisa are still engaged. Tory and Randi leave her comments on her page all the time. They couldn't exactly defend her when she was using Hayleys pics, but I doubt they would opt to be Lizzy's friend.
Yes, because it was a different girl!! And they didn't defend her, because they never met her in person...just like Donnie never has! If its so stupid, get the fuck outta here and go back to believing that LisaVie is the 5 different girls in those pics (she already has such a good track record, using Hayley's pics and all...), and that the Easter Bunny is real, and that OJ didn't do it. You are delusional and sorely mistaken.
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

Post by RattDickSuckNut »

Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Nicole76 wrote:
Iknoweverything wrote:
Yes, because it was a different girl!! And they didn't defend her, because they never met her in person...just like Donnie never has! If its so stupid, get the fuck outta here and go back to believing that LisaVie is the 5 different girls in those pics (she already has such a good track record, using Hayley's pics and all...), and that the Easter Bunny is real, and that OJ didn't do it. You are delusional and sorely mistaken.
Look at her default pic now you idiot. That's the same girl you just claimed had short fried girl.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Her hair may not be short, but she's wearing a different shirt, and looks about 15 years older than the other chick....and is clearly NOT the girl in the Kiss the Clown pics.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

LMAO! He even capitalizes everything that IDIOWNED does. :lol:

Busted.
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Iknoweverything wrote: Look at her default pic now you idiot. That's the same girl you just claimed had short fried girl.
It's not the same. Maybe the girl in the mirror shot with the big chin, goofy shoes and shitty hair is her mom. Or maybe her hair is fried because she's been laying poolside all day fucking donnie. :wink:
LMFAO. you're really saying the girl in the mirror and the girl in the picture above from the back are NOT the same girl? If that's what you are saying then you will just say anything to prove whatever it is you want people to think.
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Nicole76 wrote:Her hair may not be short, but she's wearing a different shirt, and looks about 15 years older than the other chick....and is clearly NOT the girl in the Kiss the Clown pics.
The girl from the back with the long blonde (not fried) hair looks 15 years older than the Kiss the Clown girl? Jesus. You guys have really talked yourselves into some stupid shit here. And you have the nerve to talk shit about the enuff Znuff fans.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Why would someone with only 24 posts care so much? They wouldn't...but IDI using an alternym would. You fucking idiot.

Different chicks. You've been had, bamboozled, fleeced, duped, owned, however you want to put it...you're a dumbass and always will be.
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Iknoweverything wrote:Hi Ladies and Gentlemen...My statement is as follows.

"Y'all are retarded..."

And that includes you STEVIE...you KNOW that pic proves what the girl has been saying, but for some reason you won't own up...but hey, to each their own, it's your site, feel free to say whatever you have to say to make sure nobody gets their toes stepped on.

I will now open the floor for questions.
Yeah. He was talking about the Hayley pics and he was wrong. Lisa admitted she was humiliated when she was busted and lied and tried to get her friends to lie for her, but we are talking about these pics.
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Nicole76 wrote:Why would someone with only 24 posts care so much? They wouldn't...but IDI using an alternym would. You fucking idiot.

Different chicks. You've been had, bamboozled, fleeced, duped, owned, however you want to put it...you're a dumbass and always will be.
okay, change the subject. Say I'm idi. whatever, anything not to have to admit that you were wrong about the picture.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

enter your username wrote:Image
See, the name of the venue is written in all caps. So Iknoweverything might not be IDI after all. :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

You are IDI. And the pics are of different girls. No one is trying to change the subject.

EYU, you should PHOTOSHOP IDI running out of the TROCADERO like the little lying BITCH he is.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Iknoweverything wrote:Say I'm idi.

You already did ... TROCADERO dumbfuck!
:lol:
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

Iknoweverything wrote:Hi Ladies and Gentlemen...My statement is as follows.

"Y'all are retarded..."

And that includes you STEVIE...you KNOW that pic proves what the girl has been saying, but for some reason you won't own up...but hey, to each their own, it's your site, feel free to say whatever you have to say to make sure nobody gets their toes stepped on.

I will now open the floor for questions.
Frankly, the last 30 pages of "who is or isn't in the photographs" has been a huge circle jerk of a diversion. The only question that I have is why isn't there a single picture of Lisa (whoever she may be) and Donnie together. The "oh, we need privacy/my daddy is supersupersuper important" is a hulking slab o' bullshit. If Lisa has no problem talking about tonguing his butthole and guzzling his jizz a single picture with her and her soul mate isn't much to ask. A single (non photoshopped) picture with "Lisa" and Donnie and this thread is over. Otherwise, its shenanigans.
Last edited by TheDeadBastard on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Very true. There still has not been one single pic of the two together...which is even more proof that the two of them have never met, and that LisaVie could be anyone (Dizzy Lizzy, etc).