Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Iknoweverything »

TheDeadBastard wrote:
Iknoweverything wrote:
I don't think it's a trust fund. I think its her actual power of attorney.
Ah, good point. I misread that. That being said, it does lead to another question. So her dad has her power of attorney...

1) So? How is that some sort of Sword of Damocles over her life? What can he do to her that would be so bad? He won't cosign on a car loan? Pull her out of college (have we determined if she's still in college? I've lost track)? Give her a good talking to?

2) Since she's already achieved "worst case scenario" (we now know what she looks like and she's told us all of her sordid details) what reprocussions has her family suffered? Has their good family name been drug through the mud? Is Mayor McCheese facing a recall vote due to his daughter's tales of salad tossing? Has her mom started banging back martinis now the world know her daughter is bumping uglies with Martina Navratilova's ugly sister... er Donnie?

3) why hasn't daddy done whatever she's been afraid he'll do? Has he actually exercised the power of attorney to keep our story's star crossed lovers apart?

Please, inquiring minds want to know.
I think Donnie just wants to do whatever he can to stay in his good graces. But, I can't really answer that. Also, if the pics aren't her (which they are) what would stop him from taking a picture with this girl and saying its her. Look at her default pic right now. It's the same girl from all of the pics. She doesn't want Donnie to know she's even taking them I know that much.
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Can someone post the two pictures she just uploaded. It is the Kiss the Clown girl. You guys are nuts if you can't see it. She stole Hayley's pictures and she admitted that on her myspace page and apologized, but the rest of the pics are the same girl.

btw. I'm not idi, but whatever. It's a moot point.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

IDIOTwhodoesntknowanythingIMADODO wrote:Also, if the pics aren't her (which they are) ..... Look at her default pic right now. It's the same girl from all of the pics. She doesn't want Donnie to know she's even taking them I know that much.
TROCADEROWNED! :lol:
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

enter your username wrote:
Iknoweverything wrote: Look at her default pic right now. It's the same girl from all of the pics.
LMFAO @ same girl.
LMAO at saying it's NOT the same girl. Why didn't anyone respond to the earlobe post Caustic Queen made. Lisa has a new pic that she just made to prove it wrong.
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

Iknoweverything wrote:...

I think Donnie just wants to do whatever he can to stay in his good graces. But, I can't really answer that. Also, if the pics aren't her (which they are) what would stop him from taking a picture with this girl and saying its her. Look at her default pic right now. It's the same girl from all of the pics. She doesn't want Donnie to know she's even taking them I know that much.
Look, I know Donnie's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but if she doesn't want Donnie to know she's taking them then why is she posting them somewhere anyone with Internet access? Surely if anyone's going to look at her MySpace page on a regular basis its her "boyfriend."

Again, I call shenanigans.
ImageImage
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

There's an old saying in Tennessee... I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee... fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

MurrayFiend wrote:There's an old saying in Tennessee... I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee... fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again.
:lol:

She fooled you once. The other pics are the same girl.
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Iknoweverything wrote:She doesn't want Donnie to know she's even taking them I know that much.
You cannot seriously say that Donnie isn't watching this thread like a starving hawk and hoping that just ONE fucking person beside the clown posse will believe all of this right? What is in that fucking Kool Aid you guys are drinking?

"Doesn't give a fuck" my ass, I'll bet the moderator can verify that Donnie and Lisa are lurking here daily. No other reason that "Lisa" keeps changing her my space photos in hopes of continuing this facade that she isn't some overweight root beer chugging shut in who actually got the attention she craved for two years before the bottom fell out when she was discovered to be just another ugly broad passing off Haley Graul's photos as her.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Iknoweverything wrote:She fooled you once. The other pics are the same girl.
Your username tells me I oughtta believe you.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Iknoweverything wrote: LMAO at saying it's NOT the same girl. Why didn't anyone respond to the earlobe post Caustic Queen made.
What is there to respond to? She can get Kiss the Clown to hold up a sign. She can take a photo of her ear. Lisa and Donnie are not a couple. They're not engaged. They never even met unless Lizzy is LisaVie.
Respond to the fact that Caustic Queen is a fucking idiot for making that post or at the very least she was wrong. Fuck, this click really sticks together. If one of you are wrong about anything you want to hide it under the carpet. It also shows you guys were wrong about her being underage. Yes, they are engaged. When two people say they are engaged (which Donnie and Lisa do) then that means they are engaged whether you agree or not.

Donnie is playing in Chicago tonight. He doesn't hover this thread. He had probably never logged in, but obviously Lisa does look on here.
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

MurrayFiend wrote:
Your username tells me I oughtta believe you.
That's all you need to know.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Iknoweverything wrote: LMAO at saying it's NOT the same girl. Why didn't anyone respond to the earlobe post Caustic Queen made.
What is there to respond to? She can get Kiss the Clown to hold up a sign. She can take a photo of her ear. Lisa and Donnie are not a couple. They're not engaged. They never even met unless Lizzy is LisaVie.
All she's proving is that the leopard shirt girl is not the same.
Exactly what I said to begin with.

She's still stealing pics of other people.

Funny how they can hover over this thread and post pics to prove us right.. but can't get a pic of her and her self-proclaimed husband.
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

enter your username wrote:Image
I'm quite smitten with "Yada Yada Get a Life Lisa". A real cutie.

... unless, of course, its the real Lisa, in which case I'm falling back to my "you're a hideous troll, and the only way you'd look anywhere near tolerable would be to stand next to someone far worse... like Donnie Vie... post that picture and prove my point."
ImageImage
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
It's more like she fooled YOU, made you look like a total chump when you thought the Hayley photos were really the girl you were making an ass of yourself hitting on all over the boards every day, and now that those were proven to be fake, you're desperately trying to make yourself believe that "Lisa Vie" is still an attractive girl even if it's not Hayley so you don't feel like an even bigger choad. Meanwhile, anyone with a working pair of eyes can see those pics aren't all the same person.

It doesn't matter how many times some chick holds up a sign and someone posts it on that MySpace page. It doesn't prove jack shit except that the fat chick knows people she can get to pose with signs.
I assume that was for idi, but as for the rest of it:

1. If Lizzy had this girl to hold pics then why wouldn't she use her instead of Hayley?
2. Let's say you are right and Donnie went over 2 fucking years in this day and age of webcams (we all know Donnie love's to webcam) and air travel and whatever the fuck being "tricked" by Lizzy, why are they still together? Why are Lisa and Randi and Tory and Donnie still friends? Wouldn't Donnie want to kill her?
3. The pics Lisa posted today are clearly the Kiss the Clown Girl, so why would she bother posting another girls pics?
Bourbon Cowboy

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Iknoweverything wrote:When two people say they are engaged (which Donnie and Lisa do) then that means they are engaged whether you agree or not.
LisaVie wrote:
Roxxy1 wrote:unfortunately he is sleeping now...poor thing. This time difference is a bitch! But We'll be seeing each other soon...ya know...when I am helping you plan the wedding!
yay... good... I'm glad he's coming... I love him you know... so does Donnie... how could we not... wedding... we already got married... but we will have a big wedding for our friends later... :wink:
Who again is engaged? Exactly who is married?

Iknoweverything wrote:He doesn't hover this thread. He had probably never logged in.

Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

Iknoweverything wrote:Yes, they are engaged. When two people say they are engaged (which Donnie and Lisa do) then that means they are engaged whether you agree or not.
IDI, you really are a fuckin' idiot.

Lisa claimed her & Donald were already married.

And now you're claiming they're not married?

She posted so here, but I'm too lazy to dig up the quote.

You retards really need to get your lies straight.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Luminiferous wrote:
Will the REAL Lisa Vie please stand up...(and do some squats)
That building reeks of Amish carpentry..
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

I will wager that "iknoweverything" is a COMMUNITY nym shared by such NUFFTARDS such as MAZERATI...DOLEMINT...IDIOTimaDODO ... and no doubt OTHERS, all having a good familiarity with the TROCADERO in PHILLY.
Bourbon Cowboy

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

enter your username wrote:Picture of Congressman Cohen and his family. Where is the Kiss the Clown girl? she said her father was Congressman Cohen, the Jewish congressman from Tenn. Or was that a lie as well?

The far left. The faces match perfectly!!!!!
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

Lisa sure loves taking pictures of herself. Another MySpace update. Donnie's not going to be happy (assuming, of course, that Donnie's not trying to surf the web on his Etch-a-Sketch).
ImageImage
dolemint
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by dolemint »

cantstopthemusic wrote:I will wager that "iknoweverything" is a COMMUNITY nym shared by such NUFFTARDS such as MAZERATI...DOLEMINT...IDIOTimaDODO ... and no doubt OTHERS, all having a good familiarity with the TROCADERO in PHILLY.
keep me out of this, i know nothing and don't care about this nonsense, other than watching with some awe at the car crash unfold. i questioned WHY people were sure she was Lizzy Dizzy (the fatty), that is the only counter argument i've posed to the Sludge mob.
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Iknoweverything wrote: 1. If Lizzy had this girl to hold pics then why wouldn't she use her instead of Hayley?
Because she got these girls to hold up pictures after she was proven to be a fraud and a liar. She's using these pics to redeem herself in some way.

Iknoweverything wrote: 2. Let's say you are right and Donnie went over 2 fucking years in this day and age of webcams (we all know Donnie love's to webcam) and air travel and whatever the fuck being "tricked" by Lizzy, why are they still together? Why are Lisa and Randi and Tory and Donnie still friends? Wouldn't Donnie want to kill her?
Why are they still together? They have never been together unless Lizzy is Lisa. Then they were together for a fan picture. The whole thing was a make believe internet love affair. Donnie went along because it made him look cool to have a hot young girlfriend. "Young young young" were his words.
Iknoweverything wrote: 3. The pics Lisa posted today are clearly the Kiss the Clown Girl, so why would she bother posting another girls pics?
She started with Kiss the Clown. Everyone said Kiss the Clown looked like a 14 year old. So she found a new girl who was older, possbily a sister. Then there's a new girl with the orange sign who looks a little more sophisticated.

There are at least 3 different Lisa Vie not including Hayley.

I realize that it's not popular to didagree with you in this thread, but I don't see 3 different girls. I see the Hayley pics and the Lisa pics.

Donnie and Lisa never met. They are trying to do damage control and ride this fiasco out. They will never meet.

You really are embarrassed by this fiasco and I don't blame you. You got played and humiliated. You all did.

Lisa is in Nashville. She used to live with Donnie and his roommate (another guy I contacted) in Vegas. That is where they were living when they did the live interview with Donnie (another guy I contacted).

Lizzy lives in Indiana her IP proves it.
Lisa or the girl you claim is Lizzy runs her page and has an IP in Nashville.
Doesn't add up.
Donnie is still in love with Lisa. Ask Anyone who knows him.
Ask Chip (another guy I contacted).

Have fun with the photoshops.

Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Iknoweverything wrote:Lizzy lives in Indiana her IP proves it.
Doesn't add up.
Haven't you ever heard of a proxy IP? I could go through a proxy and make it look like all my posts were coming from Indiana, too. Which is exactly what someone pretending to be someone else would do.
How long did it take Lizzy and her clan to get to Chicago on their trip from Indiana? Just wondering?
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

Iknoweverything wrote:Lisa is in Nashville. She used to live with Donnie and his roommate (another guy I contacted) in Vegas. That is where they were living when they did the live interview with Donnie (another guy I contacted).

Doesn't add up.
As I said before, one pic of Lisa with Donnie and this is over. Seems like an easy request to fulfill, but damned if anyone has done it yet. Apparently Lisa can change her MySpace profile picture on an hourly basis, but can't throw up one picture of her and a guy she lived with? Seems awfully strange to me.
ImageImage
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Iknoweverything wrote:How long did it take Lizzy and her clan to get to Chicago on their trip from Indiana? Just wondering?

Why should I believe anyone traveled anywhere? Because a couple liars and the people protecting them say so?
LMAO. They had it on youtube. Are you now claiming they faked the youtube trip. Jesus. Anything is true except that the girl holding all the signs proving she is who she says. LMAO. You will believe ANYTHING but that.
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

TheDeadBastard wrote:
Iknoweverything wrote:Lisa is in Nashville. She used to live with Donnie and his roommate (another guy I contacted) in Vegas. That is where they were living when they did the live interview with Donnie (another guy I contacted).

Doesn't add up.
As I said before, one pic of Lisa with Donnie and this is over. Seems like an easy request to fulfill, but damned if anyone has done it yet. Apparently Lisa can change her MySpace profile picture on an hourly basis, but can't throw up one picture of her and a guy she lived with? Seems awfully strange to me.
I agree.

But, what would stop him from taking a pic with the girl holding the sign? If he is "in on it" as Iggy proclaimed.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Iknoweverything wrote:Anything is true except that the girl holding all the signs proving she is who she says.
She said she is married to Donnie Vie...I have yet to see that proof...
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

Iknoweverything wrote:
TheDeadBastard wrote:

Doesn't add up.
I agree.

But, what would stop him from taking a pic with the girl holding the sign? If he is "in on it" as Iggy proclaimed.
Forget holding a sign. Just post a picture she already has. You can't tell me that Lisa doesn't have a single picture of her and the man she plans to marry; she should have a tonne. Pick a candid one (i.e. not at a show) and post it.
ImageImage
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

What couple, who has been together that long, doesn't have a picture together?! A picture of the two would end all of this. Until then, we have every reason to believe that the two of them have never met and definitely don't live together.

Donnie is a fucking loser and got duped by LisaVie too, he thought she was Hayley, and if LisaVie really was one of the girls in those pictures, I'm not quite sure why she would use Hayley's pics, because she's half decent, average looking, white girl....no need to use fake pics. Lizzy on the other hand would need someone else's pics.

The stack of lies told to everyone by Donnie and Lisa leave them no credibility whatsoever, and it shouldn't be a surprise that no one with at least one working eye and a shred of intelligence, believes anything they say.

If the past few pages have taught us anything, it is that not only is IDI stuck up Lisa's phantom ass, but he's also jocking Donnie's nuts.