Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by saracapri »

WackyWalrus wrote: Personally I don't see someone who clearly still has issues about being molested as a kid (Lizzy), who has never once shaved her vaginal area
WTF? Did she post this info on her myspace page? Why?
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

saracapri wrote:
WackyWalrus wrote: Personally I don't see someone who clearly still has issues about being molested as a kid (Lizzy), who has never once shaved her vaginal area

She's been molested about a thousand times.

Here's the video where she talks about getting molested by her uncle, neighbor, grandpa, aunt, her grocer, me, Tom Brokaw, a houseplant, etc, etc, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzylizzyb ... 2ymoCyz2uA
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:
saracapri wrote:

She's been molested about a thousand times.

Here's the video where she talks about getting molested by her uncle, neighbor, grandpa, aunt, her grocer, me, Tom Brokaw, a houseplant, etc, etc, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzylizzyb ... 2ymoCyz2uA

It's pretty clear that anyone involved with EZN including their fans are retarded rejects from mother nature. If this was Sparta they would have been tossed off the cliff at birth.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

UtahRatt wrote: It's pretty clear that anyone involved with EZN including their fans are retarded rejects from mother nature. If this was Sparta they would have been tossed off the cliff at birth.
Her alligator tears and inability to coherently put together sentences destroy her credibility.

If she was speaking the truth, she wouldn't stumble, mumble, and babble her way through her story. She was making up details as she went along, and trying to keep her sobbing realistic.

She failed.

I don't believe a single word she says in this video, and her acting/crying attempts are pitiful.

Worst actress of the year.

Last edited by Son_of_Sam_I_Am on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
PussinBoots36
In Retirement

Post by PussinBoots36 »

What.The.Fuck. Can someone please explain to me the reasoning behind putting shit like that out on the 'net for the entire fucking WORLD to see. Even if that crap was true, why would you make it public instead of seeking professional help. Maybe if she'd get the fuck off the internet and see a shrink she might not be such a fat shut in.
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."
--Jonathan Swift
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

WackyWalrus wrote: Check out this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlPja7fa ... re=related
Quotes:
"I have an unholy obsession with Gene Simmons. I love Gene Simmons"
Q: Have you met any celebrities?
A: Yes I have. ..... , Enuff N Nuff a million times, um,
There goes the theory that Donnie never met Lisa.. :shock:

WackyWalrus wrote: Personally I don't see someone who clearly still has issues about being molested as a kid (Lizzy), who has never once shaved her vaginal area, and who lost her virginity at 34, having the over-the-top sexual persona that "Lisa" did. Does molestation sometimes turn people into nymphos and sluts? Yes of course. But from everything I've seen, Lizzy is largely asexual.[/b][/i]
You need to check out the "DizzyDreamers" channel.
It's Lizzy and her best friend.. they have several vids about the crushes they have on people.. and about how hot Lizzy gets over her friend's cousin.
Asexual? I don't think so.

And making up stories about being molested as a child? Sounds like a perverted mind to me!
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Is Dizzy Lisza going on the European tour with Donnie? If so, boat travel takes a while and they will have to get a big ship. I know a rock cruise wouldn't be profitable since no one would go. :lol: :lol:

Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

One of her daughters in the pictures?
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Sounds like backpedaling from Lizzy/Lisa Vie to me...

Knowing what kind of messages Lizzy was getting? Downplaying her own self?

All sounds like the plan(s) backfired and they're attempting a hail mary. Again.
Serial_Mom
Headlining Clubs

Post by Serial_Mom »

Do you care if I save and use a copy of the animated gif of that fat bitch, enter your username?

Just seeing that fugly face laughing is good for a smile.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Bella Donna wrote:Donnie just cannot catch a break, can he? I'll say this, if that lil blonde...I only went back about 10 pages as I'd already heard about this from others....is his girl, he's doing something very right somehow. And if that Lizzy chick is really just a fan, that poor girl is getting shit on for nothing. What I read was funny though. I heard that she was getting messages from people from here calling her Lisa Vie and saying mean shit and she deleted them. Maybe what happened. But if that's Donnies girl??? He's obvious he's never met her. I watched a vid...she doesn't have that great a personality.

Yeah, if you forget the fact that we've all seen the pic of Lizzy and Donnie together. Donnie or "Lisa" have yet to provide such proof.

Fail Mary, indeed.

(insert Mutley or Lizzy gif here)
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
lilmissdetroit
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by lilmissdetroit »

Bella Donna wrote:Lizzie posted what kind of messages she was getting on her myspace. It was public knowledge. And Roxxy only has 1 daughter. I saw her last weekend. None of those girls are her.
You know Roxy? Kind of like how IDI knew Lisa back in their "old days" in Houston ;)
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

lilmissdetroit wrote:
Bella Donna wrote:Lizzie posted what kind of messages she was getting on her myspace. It was public knowledge. And Roxxy only has 1 daughter. I saw her last weekend. None of those girls are her.
You know Roxy? Kind of like how IDI knew Lisa back in their "old days" in Houston ;)
Naw. I genuinely believe she knows Roxxy1.
Bella Donna wrote:Close....but no. Try again.
It's just like these freaks to get people they know IRL to come defend them on the internet.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

http://www.myspace.com/donnievie

today's status update: "Loving Lisa".

EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bella Donna wrote:Donnie just cannot catch a break, can he?
What's he done to deserve one?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Serial_Mom
Headlining Clubs

Post by Serial_Mom »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:http://www.myspace.com/donnievie

Mooooooooooooooooooooooo...........
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

:lol:
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Bella Donna wrote:And Roxxy only has 1 daughter. I saw her last weekend. None of those girls are her.
Bella Donna wrote: I met all 3 of her kids and none of them were any of those girls.
If she only has ONE daughter, why would you then say NONE of her kids were in any of those pictures? :?
PussinBoots36
In Retirement

Post by PussinBoots36 »

Ummm...that picture he's using right now is really disturbing. He looks like an old woman or maybe that guy from Silence of the Lambs.
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."
--Jonathan Swift
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Was Bella Donna sent by the EZN/Donnie Scout Troop to try and make us believe their lies this time? First IDI, Roxxy, and now some spanish named lady. EZN/Donnie fans lies are spread out more than Lizzy's panties. :lol: :lol:
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

Serial_Mom wrote:

Mooooooooooooooooooooooo...........
I think the video was edited to remove where she broke the chair and tried to get a refund, only to be told she voided the warranty. :lol:
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Bella Donna wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:If she only has ONE daughter, why would you then say NONE of her kids were in any of those pictures? :?

Oh Christ....ask enter your username. He's taken shit from her myspace so he's seen her kids. SON 15 ONLY DAUGHTER 13 SON 3
Hey was just wondering... Not sure why you'd say none of the kids were in the pics when you made it obvious she only had one daughter.. I'd hope nobody would dress their son up to pull off a Lisa Vie.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Roxxy and Bella Donna's posting styles are so different.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Bella Donna wrote:What the hell is that? I never wrote that?
shut up
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Didn't Roxxy run off when I questioned why she was out partying when she had kids at home. I love when the truth hits home. :lol: :lol:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Roxxy got busted lying....Again...Then slithered off after melting down.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

I haven't posted in this thread before, but I've been following this fuckery and it's hilarious! Epic pwnage.

This,

plus thinking of Lizzy Vie attending an EZN show-

reminds me think of this:

:lol:
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

lilmissdetroit wrote:
Austin, not Houston.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Bella Donna wrote:Lizzie posted what kind of messages she was getting on her myspace. It was public knowledge. .
Hmm.. REALLY?

Lizzy's Myspace is on PRIVATE. Has been for a bit.
Ever since she got outed as "LisaVie" on her Youtube account.
SOOO..that means you must be "friends" with DizzyLizzy..

Odd how you say that people left Lizzy mean messages and she had to delete them from her youtube... I never left her one comment concerning being LisaVie.. but yet she deleted me (??)
Some little bird running back to their hero with gossip from Sludge?
lilmissdetroit
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by lilmissdetroit »

Iron Duck wrote: Naw. I genuinely believe she knows Roxxy1....
It's just like these freaks to get people they know IRL to come defend them on the internet.
Roxxy1 lost her "credibility" on here when she insisted that the pictures of Hayley were LisaVie, and IDI backed it up by saying he knew her in real life. Anything said by Roxxy1 or associated with her I take with a truckload of salt. She's been exposed as a liar before and suddenly this Bella Donna chick claims to actually "know" her? Sounds fishy.

Canstopthemusic... I knew it was someplace in Texas!