Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by zzzzzzz »

Ramsey needs to get the ROXX van out, go block some traffic, and perform with his students for some publicity. :lol: :lol:
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

zzzzzzz wrote:Ramsey needs to get the ROXX van out, go block some traffic, and perform with his students for some publicity. :lol: :lol:
Holy shit. :lol: THEN someone would get a beating from the LAPD.
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

PurpleIdiot wrote:it's funny that Ramsey thinks he's Paul Stanley's twin and that reporter asked if if he was Bob Dylan.

:lol:
Shit, even Dylan sings better than Ramsey. The reporter mustn't have seen Dylan either. This show they were on must have been some local cable show...
Cheers!

This post not approved by Crouchingstoneretc.

HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

When he says cry at 3:10 he sounds exactly like Paul Stanley. He has the same DNA, that`s fucking awesome! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX6qzQdEZIc
woblinweebles wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pmI was laid up for about 6 weeks after my appendix burst around the time Detonator came out.
ex band member
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by ex band member »

*bump*

because this awesome thread does not deserve to be on the third page.

carry on.
Aceyshred
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Aceyshred »

Grendel wrote:If any of you need me, I'll be upstairs masturbating.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

I'm surprised he hasn't had hair transplanted onto his chest.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Tommyr
Headlining Clubs

Post by Tommyr »

Someone needs to photoshop an asshole "Balloon knot" on his lips!

ROTFLMAO!
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

:lol: Now this latest facebook pic is photoshop material!

Cheers!

HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

Refering to Judas Priest Painkiller

Ramsey Roxx : LOVE PREIST...BEST METAL BAND OF ALL TIME...JP ROXX!
19 hours ago.

Ramsey Roxx : That solo made my balls tingle...lol..Halford ROXX!
18 hours ago.
woblinweebles wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pmI was laid up for about 6 weeks after my appendix burst around the time Detonator came out.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

:D
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

New photo is posted on Ramsey's Facebook site.

SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

"2 in the stink"?
Nemesis72
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Nemesis72 »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:"2 in the stink"?
HAHA!!
"A time comes when silence is betrayal."
- Martin Luther King
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Does Roxx shoot all of their videos in garages and city parks? I seen they did this one in Mission County Park. Now did they pay for the pavilion or just run in and set up real fast? :lol: :lol:

At the :34 mark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9myDzYByaIk

http://www.sanantonio.gov/sapar/missiondance.asp
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Fresh of Facebook

Post by HollywoodBomb »

Fresh of Facebook :

Ramsey Roxx : Straight UP stripe down raw ROCK in your FACE..No BULL-SHIT gimmick here ...baby...ROBERT PLANT the guy who put the X in SEX and then into ROCK-ROLL...lick this!

http://tarteauxpotes.skyblog.com
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Hadn't checked Ramsey's facebook in a while, he's still updating with his pouty pics, but this pic and stuff written shows that he really is delusional, or at least in his own world.

Written in January;

>>Latest News on the band ROXX auditions, Gibby Zee former lead guitarist of the Ultimate Rock Band re-auditions to re ignite his position back in the band, Gibby Zee departed from ROXX in 2005 due to a decision Michael Anthony and Ramsey Cruise decided to take for the future of the band "Gibby was basically left out of the decision" and the Bassist was fired the controversay started when Micheal and Ramsey decided that the make-up and costumes gimmick had to be ended in inorder for the band to be taken serious Michael quoted
'We are no where rock-n-roll clowns and donot care be part of the circus" the characters where turning heads and doors where opening in and the band was being considered a second hand act, while in prior days before the hiring of Gibby Zee "ROXX" was spreading like wild fire for their unique sound and their down dirty and nasty Rock images that went hand in hand with their personalities and eccentric ROCK sound the band was opening for major acts such as Quiet Roit, Ted Nugent and King Diamond etc. Radio stations were starting to get wind on this reivented ROCK sound, major label where also checking into the band, the band also went to accomplish being hired in many venues as themselves without performing any covers of any sort Ramsey qoutes "We knew we had something when we did our first gig where we opened for a great cover band and literally blow them away with our original music" Today Lee Knight has replaced Micheal Anthony after 3 years of working along side Ramsey the energy and the spirit of the band is once again recaptured. Ramsey today makes the final desicion in forseeing the future of the band.<<

Regarding taking off the makeup;

>>Ramsey Roxx
Well Cat we really dug the whole image of ROXX in make-up, the only reason we decided to take it off after awhile because the gigs where starting to bring in KISS fans and they started demanding KISS tunes. I remember one night being on stage we opened with our two opening songs back to back after we stopped suddenly we hear "Detroit Rock City" then "Love Gun" then Dr. Love I really got pissed cause this never happen before I basically told the KISS fans off that night and refused to go back on. You have to stick to your guns. But in all respect we always loved KISS for the gimmick and we have ourselves inspired many other bands to reinvent their band in make-up. I wish you and your band mates the best your music is great and that's what counts...Rock On CD!<<

They brought in KISS fans...what the fuck did he expect looking like they did in that pic? Moron! Bullshit artist more likely.
Cheers!

grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

">>Ramsey Roxx
Well Cat we really dug the whole image of ROXX in make-up, the only reason we decided to take it off after awhile because the gigs where starting to bring in KISS fans and they started demanding KISS tunes. I remember one night being on stage we opened with our two opening songs back to back after we stopped suddenly we hear "Detroit Rock City" then "Love Gun" then Dr. Love I really got pissed cause this never happen before"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

"This never happened before". He's referring to people actually showing up at their gigs, right?
alexharvey
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by alexharvey »

So Ramsey fired Gibby Zee and then made him audition to get back in? That's no way to treat The Silver Aliengel.

HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

alexharvey wrote:Gibby Zee

:lol:
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

futonsrf wrote:Written in January;

>>Latest News on the band ROXX auditions, Gibby Zee former lead guitarist of the Ultimate Rock Band re-auditions to re ignite his position back in the band, Gibby Zee departed from ROXX in 2005 due to a decision Michael Anthony and Ramsey Cruise decided to take for the future of the band "Gibby was basically left out of the decision" and the Bassist was fired the controversay started when Micheal and Ramsey decided that the make-up and costumes gimmick had to be ended in inorder for the band to be taken serious Michael quoted
'We are no where rock-n-roll clowns and donot care be part of the circus" the characters where turning heads and doors where opening in and the band was being considered a second hand act, while in prior days before the hiring of Gibby Zee "ROXX" was spreading like wild fire for their unique sound and their down dirty and nasty Rock images that went hand in hand with their personalities and eccentric ROCK sound the band was opening for major acts such as Quiet Roit, Ted Nugent and King Diamond etc. Radio stations were starting to get wind on this reivented ROCK sound, major label where also checking into the band, the band also went to accomplish being hired in many venues as themselves without performing any covers of any sort Ramsey qoutes "We knew we had something when we did our first gig where we opened for a great cover band and literally blow them away with our original music" Today Lee Knight has replaced Micheal Anthony after 3 years of working along side Ramsey the energy and the spirit of the band is once again recaptured. Ramsey today makes the final desicion in forseeing the future of the band.<<
Ramsey has created a new form of writing. It's not a run-on sentence... but I have no idea what you call it. All I know is when I finished reading that, I had to nap for a while.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
ex band member
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by ex band member »

Space Bear wrote:
futonsrf wrote:Written in January;

Ramsey has created a new form of writing. It's not a run-on sentence... but I have no idea what you call it. All I know is when I finished reading that, I had to nap for a while.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:"This never happened before". He's referring to people actually showing up at their gigs, right?
:lol: :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

>>Ramsey Roxx
Well Cat we really dug the whole image of ROXX in make-up, the only reason we decided to take it off after awhile because the gigs where starting to bring in KISS fans and they started demanding KISS tunes. I remember one night being on stage we opened with our two opening songs back to back after we stopped suddenly we hear "Detroit Rock City" then "Love Gun" then Dr. Love I really got pissed cause this never happen before I basically told the KISS fans off that night and refused to go back on.

It would be awesome if there were some video footage of this meltdown!
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

alexharvey wrote:So Ramsey fired Gibby Zee and then made him audition to get back in? That's no way to treat The Silver Aliengel.

I would expect better judgement from the "Voilet Lovechild."

sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
jitterbug
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by jitterbug »

Mitzi4286 wrote:
alexharvey wrote:So Ramsey fired Gibby Zee and then made him audition to get back in? That's no way to treat The Silver Aliengel.

I would expect better judgement from the "Voilet Lovechild."

voilet is the BEST color in the rainbow...
Desslar

Post by Desslar »

This is getting old without any direct participation from the Violet one. Can someone go undercover and ask him for a trial "rock" lesson?
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Desslar wrote:This is getting old without any direct participation from the Violet one. Can someone go undercover and ask him for a trial "rock" lesson?
Can you view this board without registration? He's had the link to this thread in some facebook messages for some time. He, unlike HOTT, may be aware of what is up here. Purple Idiot is the only one who has gotten some unsuspecting responses from. I nominate him! :twisted:
Cheers!