Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Mojo »

So he quit SCS because he doesn't like how the singer, who's no longer in the band, acted? Am I reading that right?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Mojo wrote:So he quit SCS because he doesn't like how the singer, who's no longer in the band, acted? Am I reading that right?
He doesnt like how the manager acted.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

Wait till he's booted from the band. Then his story will change...man.
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

Mojo wrote:So he quit SCS because he doesn't like how the singer, who's no longer in the band, acted? Am I reading that right?
No...the manager, Jason.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Olds_71_442 wrote:Wait till he's booted from the band. Then his story will change...man.

Maybe it;s like Metallica not being able to boot Lars once Cliff died.

Now with all this drama, Blotz will be forced to keep all the current members as not to add any more drama.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

HueyRamone wrote:
Olds_71_442 wrote:Wait till he's booted from the band. Then his story will change...man.

Maybe it;s like Metallica not being able to boot Lars once Cliff died.

Now with all this drama, Blotz will be forced to keep all the current members as not to add any more drama.
He'll keep them to be spiteful and prove the guy they fired (Jason) was/is wrong.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Oh, got it.
Image Image
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote:In the comments of the pic I posted above.

ETA: Those fuckers deleted my last comment, and the one before that. They're quick, so someone's obviously watching. But another Sludger's post has been left. Hmm...
Yep, and that's gone already, too, I noticed. How much longer until the blocking, Moj?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

dmbrocker wrote:

ETA: Those fuckers deleted my last comment, and the one before that. They're quick, so someone's obviously watching. But another Sludger's post has been left. Hmm...
Yep, and that's gone already, too, I noticed. How much longer until the blocking, Moj?
I was thinking about that. I don't think they can block me. They can unfriend me, but I'll just "like" them again.
Image Image
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:

I was thinking about that. I don't think they can block me. They can unfriend me, but I'll just "like" them again.
Excellent. Keep up the good work!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Holy shit. I just read all 28 pages. Great stuff. Even an update from Heenan's boy, Doc Ellis!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Mojo, they can block you.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

NeverSurrender wrote:Mojo, they can block you.
Challenge accepted.
Image Image
EatNails
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by EatNails »

You can block someone who has LIKED your page. If they are not in the list of people who've liked it, they can't do much of nothing except delete your comments.
Grendel wrote: Skip work tomorrow and smoke some meth...this thread is THAT epic.
Aceclone
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Aceclone »

Actually, the way to get around them banning you, is if you post and then delete the comment before they delete it. When you run any kind of group/band/music page, as an admin, you get the option to "delete comment and ban user." If the comment is already gone, they can't do anything...
Aristocrat
Whiney Generic Nitwit

Post by Aristocrat »

Mojo wrote:
Challenge accepted.
Can you link to this thread or the fun Hitler video?
Berry1969
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Berry1969 »

girlsgirlsgirls wrote:How about answering the questions in this thread first before pimping out your stuff. Don't come here promising sludge then soft balling us. Bathrobe yelling stories do not apply.
HOW ABOUT KILLING YOURSELF SHITBIRD !
Jimi Jackson wrote:Here's a thought for you. Take Enuff Z Nuff, place them during the same era as the Beatles. Who would have gone down as the most legendary band of all time?
Aristocrat
Whiney Generic Nitwit

Post by Aristocrat »

Berry1969 wrote:
girlsgirlsgirls wrote:How about answering the questions in this thread first before pimping out your stuff. Don't come here promising sludge then soft balling us. Bathrobe yelling stories do not apply.
HOW ABOUT KILLING YOURSELF SHITBIRD !
I have to admit Berry's posts have a certain charm, almost like written Turrets Syndrome.
Berry1969

Post by Berry1969 »

STONEBREED wrote:Bobby Blotzer is a good friend of mine. I know for a FACT he's a great human being, drummer,father,husband, friend. I understand if you got fired from your job - There's usually a reason someone gets fired. Kind of a douche move to air your dirty laundry here. BIG DEAL you got fired move on.No need to try to get all revengeful and shit. FYI Bobby does not read metal sludge and definitely does not lose sleep over it. He has mentioned sludge to me maybe 5 times in 5 years. And NOTHING that he was ever upset over or def not losing sleep over. he does have friends like myself who will read something and let him know. I have been his good friend for years and I know and see that he loves and respects his wife, I have never seen him talk bad to her, or disrespect her in anyway, as far as FAKE Ratt, hmm like someone said previously , it wasn't FAKE when you were part of it and getting a paycheck, turned Fake when you got fired? Bobby owns 50% of the Name,Warren the other 50%, Bobby wants to tour, play, and WORK as he should, Warren does not- to keep a corporation the company HAS to stay working or it is not a company no more.So by LAW- RATT must be able to work and bring in income. If Warren does not want to do that then Bobby has no choice but to keep the corporation working. I know there is a lot of Blotzer haters on here. I know I have Haters on here, its how this page works, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents. Blotzer put 30 years into RATT Blood, Sweat, and Beers, and wants and deserves to WORK- Warren don't want to tour, Sep wants to be solo(and owns ZERO part of the name) Juan (Owns ZERO part of the name) and is trying the solo thing. Whats the difference? Many bands WORK and continue with one or 2 only original members- Bobby was smart and lawyered up to claim whats his and what he deserves. Seems to work for other bands well Like Quiet Riot etc. I know you got fired man but to step up on a public platform like this to point fingers at your X boss is just kind of silly in my opinion. I don't know you personally, but your coming off as a Disgruntled X Employee, and I know I'm coming off as a friend just trying to defend. In my Honest Opinion BLOTZER is a good guy, great drummer, and your average drunk 35 to 55 year old RATT fan in Louisiana is gonna buy a ticket to the show and not even realize or care that its not Warren Or Sep up there, as long as he gets to hear the songs he grew up on, played by the band RATT- Singer sounds great , the band is Bad Ass and your average joe blow is gonna have a damn good time. Reminds of the time we opened for Warrant last year and these middle aged chicks came up to me and BEGGED for me to take them backstage to introduce them to Jani Lane bitches had no clue Jani was dead and that was Robert up there singing. Anyways all you LA Rockers come see RATT?STONEBREED on April 15th at the Canyon Club in Agoura Ca Even you haters are welcome :)
FUCK OFF YOU SHITTY NO TALENT CUNT , EVERYONE HERE HATES YOU !
Jimi Jackson wrote:Here's a thought for you. Take Enuff Z Nuff, place them during the same era as the Beatles. Who would have gone down as the most legendary band of all time?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Aristocrat wrote: I have to admit Berry's posts have a certain charm, almost like written Turrets Syndrome.
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Berry1969 wrote: FUCK OFF YOU SHITTY NO TALENT CUNT , EVERYONE HERE HATES YOU !
Firstly, I kinda like Carlos, he seems like an amiable guy. Secondly, I'll tell BoxHer on you, and he'll have the whole Ratt gang after you. Beleedat.
Image Image
Berry1969

Post by Berry1969 »

Mojo wrote:
Berry1969 wrote: FUCK OFF YOU SHITTY NO TALENT CUNT , EVERYONE HERE HATES YOU !
Firstly, I kinda like Carlos, he seems like an amiable guy. Secondly, I'll tell BoxHer on you, and he'll have the whole Ratt gang after you. Beleedat.
Well everyone hates you too fagot !
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Berry1969 wrote: Well everyone hates you too fagot !
Image Image
Aristocrat
Whiney Generic Nitwit

Post by Aristocrat »

Grendel wrote:
Aristocrat wrote:
almost like written Turrets Syndrome.
Are you retarded?
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

Stoner wrote:Who in bitchass hell drinks ice in their beer? :lol:
Fucking right?!
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

EatNails wrote:You can block someone who has LIKED your page. If they are not in the list of people who've liked it, they can't do much of nothing except delete your comments.

Bullshit. I have a hockey page with over 4,000 likes. When you delete their comment it asks you if you want to block that person. Even if they don't 'like' the page.
EatNails
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by EatNails »

NeverSurrender wrote:
EatNails wrote:You can block someone who has LIKED your page. If they are not in the list of people who've liked it, they can't do much of nothing except delete your comments.

Bullshit. I have a hockey page with over 4,000 likes. When you delete their comment it asks you if you want to block that person. Even if they don't 'like' the page.
I stand corrected.
Grendel wrote: Skip work tomorrow and smoke some meth...this thread is THAT epic.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

STONEBREED wrote:Ratt guitarist Doc Ellis issues a statement on his FB page regarding Fired tour manager Jason Greenbaum allegations.

First off i would like to state this is all my opinion and my side of the events that have led to this.

I am no longer a member of Sinners. For one reason only.

I do not agree with the actions I have seen online towards Bobby Blotzer and "Fake RATT" which Ofcourse I am a member of... As far as I Know... HA!!!..

This did not have to go down like this however it is apparent that one of my own has gone out of their way to stir the pot. I don't condone that type of thing nor do I care to be associated with those that do. It's not in my DNA.

As far as RATT goes?

Look man this breaks down real simple.

All Blotzer ever did to me was offer me a spot in his band playing guitar.

Pay me. And treat me with professionalism.

Bobby has driven me up the wall before cuz his attention to detail can be a little much to a guy like me who is use to plug in and play. However Bobby just wants everything perfect for the people that attend the shows and the integrity of the Name and Music of RATT... That is what I HAVE SEEN!!!!...

Man i could go on and on and on about everything but here's the deal... It's none of anybody's fuckin business. To air the dirty laundry in public on the world wide web???.

Not me man.

I Thank all that continue to follow support or just give a shit about me. It is a honor

For all those words he's not really saying much. It looks like he just wants to be seen saying something about what's going on and for you to post it here. Whooopie doodoo.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Mojo wrote:
Challenge accepted.

:lol:

Go raise some hell.
Bianca

Post by Bianca »