Leaving Neverland - HBO

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by TenBenny » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:48 pm

Fat_Elvis wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:32 pm
TenBenny wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:39 pm
Like how fucked up was his awareness of all of this?
He was aware enough that it was considered wrong or he wouldn't have installed so many hiding places equipped with signaling triggers.

Ah. I wasn't really up on what the logistics of his home layout were. Yeah, I suppose that's pretty damning. There's really no good reason someone would have that sort of setup.

I vaguely remember now. Wasn't some rationale, when that was discovered, the trauma from the abuse his father used to perpetrate on the Jackson kids, sometimes in the middle of the night? I could be wrong, but I think I have some vague recollection of someone, maybe it was Janet, mentioning something about Joe finding it amusing to wake them up while pointing a gun at them.
vanitybinge
Platinum Artist

Post by vanitybinge » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:23 pm

TenBenny wrote:

Either way, it was incredibly foolish that, even if innocent, he put himself in this kind of situation of even just prompting suspicion, crafting this lifestyle around kids. Or maybe I should say, if he didn't know any better, that it was stupid that people who did know better didn't intervene. I don't care that he thought it was a good idea, he needed handlers and parents to flat out say," Yeah, dude, sleepovers with kids like this, this is not something you do."
Smartest post ive read in this whole thread
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:17 pm

excellent documentary on MJ's innocence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llLQEi4NMxI
Fat_Elvis
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Fat_Elvis » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:26 pm

vanitybinge wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:23 pm
TenBenny wrote:

Either way, it was incredibly foolish that, even if innocent, he put himself in this kind of situation of even just prompting suspicion, crafting this lifestyle around kids. Or maybe I should say, if he didn't know any better, that it was stupid that people who did know better didn't intervene. I don't care that he thought it was a good idea, he needed handlers and parents to flat out say," Yeah, dude, sleepovers with kids like this, this is not something you do."
But it's the same reason nobody intervened when Elvis was popping pills so much he couldn't shit. Or when Prince was high as a kite 24/7. These people in the "inner circle" don't intervene because they fear they'll be fired. So they stick with the money until they die.
Metal Judge
Headlining Clubs

Post by Metal Judge » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:58 pm

vanitybinge wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:23 pm
TenBenny wrote:

He had nothing but “Yes Men” on his payroll. EVERYTHING he did was a good idea.
StateOfShock
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by StateOfShock » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:12 pm

TenBenny wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:48 pm
Fat_Elvis wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:32 pm
TenBenny wrote:
Like how fucked up was his awareness of all of this?
He was aware enough that it was considered wrong or he wouldn't have installed so many hiding places equipped with signaling triggers.

Ah. I wasn't really up on what the logistics of his home layout were. Yeah, I suppose that's pretty damning. There's really no good reason someone would have that sort of setup.

The hiding places with signaling triggers was all tabloid nonsense. All proven false by the FBI files from their investigation of him. You can find 300+ pages of their report online.
Whatever Happened To…
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Whatever Happened To… » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:03 am

StateOfShock wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:49 pm
Solid article that discusses some of the factual reasons why Wade and James have very little credibility:

The damning documentary Leaving Neverland by filmmaker Dan Reed has divided opinion as it exposed legendary singer Michael Jackson as a predatory child sex offender.

With testimony by Wade Robson and James Safechuck about their childhood in the presence of Jacko, it paints a grim picture of persistent abuse, that could have been repeated with a host of children between the ages of seven and 11 years old.

The author of a Jackson biography, Mike Smallcombe, has hit back at the allegations and in speaking to Express Online, has looked to 'expose Wade Robson as a liar' and therefore discredit his claims.

Smallcombe has said there is evidence that Robson has repeatedly lied about Jackson and was deemed an 'unreliable witness' when quizzed about allegations of abuse in the past.

Smallcombe said Robson described himself as a "master of deception," when hawking a book about the sexual abuse and that he tried to 'force the Jackson Estate into a financial settlement', so not to go public with his claims.

Smallcombe reiterated that, "the judge disregarded his sworn statements," and that Robson was “caught lying repeatedly.”

When asked about his memories of the first nights in Neverland with Jackson, Robson told the trial judge, "that he 'did not know' if his memory of that night 'came from (his) own recollection or it was told to (him) by someone else."

Smallcombe said: "In one email, he listed over 20 different questions to his mother asking her about the specific details of his interactions with Jackson.

"Some of these included: 'Can you explain all that you remember of that first night at Neverland? What happened when we drove in what did we do? And that first weekend at Neverland?'"

At the time, Jackson estate attorney Howard Weitzman said Robson was, "trying to hide evidence before his cases were dismissed."

Smallcombe also claims that Weitzman said: ''Robson lied under oath and stated that, other than one brief email in late 2012, he had had 'no written communications' with anyone (other than his attorneys) about his newly-concocted allegations that he was abused by Jackson.

"This turned out to be a complete and utter lie. Robson had actually shopped a book about his allegations in the year prior to filing his lawsuit, a book he tried to hide from the Estate."

What is for certain is that there are two sides to every story but from the 'evidence' shared on Leaving Neverland, it is difficult to look beyond the allegations laid at the feet of Jackson but this proves that the battle between Robson and the singer's estate has been ongoing and messy for some time.
FYI The Express is the UK equivalent of the National Enquirer. It's a joke newspaper for idiots.
StateOfShock
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by StateOfShock » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:23 am

Whatever Happened To… wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:03 am
FYI The Express is the UK equivalent of the National Enquirer. It's a joke newspaper for idiots.

Perhaps, but there are numerous journalists (mostly in England) who are starting to mention the same facts noted in this article. Piers Morgan, Charles Thomson and John Ziegler just to name a few.
Whatever Happened To…
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Whatever Happened To… » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:34 am

StateOfShock wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:23 am

Perhaps, but there are numerous journalists (mostly in England) who are starting to mention the same facts noted in this article. Piers Morgan, Charles Thomson and John Ziegler just to name a few.
I am from the UK, live in London. Never heard of John Ziegler, but the other two you mentioned are complete jokes, Piers Morgan especially is despised over here. Zero credibility.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:56 am

The guy is dead. Let it go.

Not defending him, but come on . . . Keep in mind we live in a country where Polanski gets a petition to come back to the US because he’s a great artist. :roll:

If you are rich and successful, your sins will be concealed. Simple as that. And this documentary will not change a thing. Unfortunately.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:49 am

James Safechuck sounds like a character in Monkey Island
Ziggy Sawdust
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Ziggy Sawdust » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:05 am

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:56 am
The guy is dead. Let it go.

Not defending him, but come on . . . Keep in mind we live in a country where Polanski gets a petition to come back to the US because he’s a great artist. :roll:

If you are rich and successful, your sins will be concealed. Simple as that. And this documentary will not change a thing. Unfortunately.

Just wait till they all come out the woodwork when Jagger dies. Already getting ready to auction my Stones collection.
Hell'sHungryChild wrote:
I have no desire to pay $150 to see an ant sized Ac/Dc and drink $12 beer cups.
suckit

Post by suckit » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:27 pm

HueyRamone wrote:
risingfarce wrote: I'm sure you know what gay tastes like, too.
Stop being so gay unfriendly. You were not complaining when you flew out to see Bohemian Rhapsody with me. It was great to discuss how great Eric Singer is between tender bouts of midafternoon fellatio.
michelish
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by michelish » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:20 pm

As one sided as the Paradise Lost documentaries that helped release those 3 guilty as hell child murderers.
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:39 pm

michelish wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:20 pm
As one sided as the Paradise Lost documentaries that helped release those 3 guilty as hell child murderers.
TenLenny wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:49 pm
So I decided to put on some Sugar Ray for some mid-'90s/early '00s feels.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:44 pm

suckit wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:27 pm
Paris is burning...

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/16/paris-ja ... d-michael/
That's a shame..she should get in contact with me I would try my best to help her
StateOfShock
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by StateOfShock » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:42 am

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:34 am
StateOfShock wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:23 am

I am from the UK, live in London. Never heard of John Ziegler, but the other two you mentioned are complete jokes, Piers Morgan especially is despised over here. Zero credibility.

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: