Leaving Neverland - HBO

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22878
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:42 pm

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by TenBenny » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:48 pm

Fat_Elvis wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:32 pm
TenBenny wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:39 pm
Like how fucked up was his awareness of all of this?
He was aware enough that it was considered wrong or he wouldn't have installed so many hiding places equipped with signaling triggers.

Ah. I wasn't really up on what the logistics of his home layout were. Yeah, I suppose that's pretty damning. There's really no good reason someone would have that sort of setup.

I vaguely remember now. Wasn't some rationale, when that was discovered, the trauma from the abuse his father used to perpetrate on the Jackson kids, sometimes in the middle of the night? I could be wrong, but I think I have some vague recollection of someone, maybe it was Janet, mentioning something about Joe finding it amusing to wake them up while pointing a gun at them.
User avatar
vanitybinge
Platinum Artist
Posts: 10311
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:31 am
Location: Gotham
Contact:

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by vanitybinge » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:23 pm

TenBenny wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:39 pm

Either way, it was incredibly foolish that, even if innocent, he put himself in this kind of situation of even just prompting suspicion, crafting this lifestyle around kids. Or maybe I should say, if he didn't know any better, that it was stupid that people who did know better didn't intervene. I don't care that he thought it was a good idea, he needed handlers and parents to flat out say," Yeah, dude, sleepovers with kids like this, this is not something you do."
Smartest post ive read in this whole thread
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
User avatar
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11616
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:25 am

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by Mazerati » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:17 pm

excellent documentary on MJ's innocence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llLQEi4NMxI
Image
User avatar
Fat_Elvis
Headlining a Theater Tour
Posts: 6159
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:24 am
Location: In The Poolhouse

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by Fat_Elvis » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:26 pm

vanitybinge wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:23 pm
TenBenny wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:39 pm

Either way, it was incredibly foolish that, even if innocent, he put himself in this kind of situation of even just prompting suspicion, crafting this lifestyle around kids. Or maybe I should say, if he didn't know any better, that it was stupid that people who did know better didn't intervene. I don't care that he thought it was a good idea, he needed handlers and parents to flat out say," Yeah, dude, sleepovers with kids like this, this is not something you do."
Smartest post ive read in this whole thread
But it's the same reason nobody intervened when Elvis was popping pills so much he couldn't shit. Or when Prince was high as a kite 24/7. These people in the "inner circle" don't intervene because they fear they'll be fired. So they stick with the money until they die.
User avatar
Metal Judge
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2730
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by Metal Judge » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:58 pm

vanitybinge wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:23 pm
TenBenny wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:39 pm

Either way, it was incredibly foolish that, even if innocent, he put himself in this kind of situation of even just prompting suspicion, crafting this lifestyle around kids. Or maybe I should say, if he didn't know any better, that it was stupid that people who did know better didn't intervene. I don't care that he thought it was a good idea, he needed handlers and parents to flat out say," Yeah, dude, sleepovers with kids like this, this is not something you do."
Smartest post ive read in this whole thread
He had nothing but “Yes Men” on his payroll. EVERYTHING he did was a good idea.
User avatar
StateOfShock
Debut Album Goes Gold
Posts: 3954
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by StateOfShock » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:12 pm

TenBenny wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:48 pm
Fat_Elvis wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:32 pm
TenBenny wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:39 pm
Like how fucked up was his awareness of all of this?
He was aware enough that it was considered wrong or he wouldn't have installed so many hiding places equipped with signaling triggers.

Ah. I wasn't really up on what the logistics of his home layout were. Yeah, I suppose that's pretty damning. There's really no good reason someone would have that sort of setup.


The hiding places with signaling triggers was all tabloid nonsense. All proven false by the FBI files from their investigation of him. You can find 300+ pages of their report online.
Image
User avatar
Whatever Happened To…
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1311
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:36 pm

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by Whatever Happened To… » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:03 am

StateOfShock wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:49 pm
Solid article that discusses some of the factual reasons why Wade and James have very little credibility:


The damning documentary Leaving Neverland by filmmaker Dan Reed has divided opinion as it exposed legendary singer Michael Jackson as a predatory child sex offender.

With testimony by Wade Robson and James Safechuck about their childhood in the presence of Jacko, it paints a grim picture of persistent abuse, that could have been repeated with a host of children between the ages of seven and 11 years old.


The author of a Jackson biography, Mike Smallcombe, has hit back at the allegations and in speaking to Express Online, has looked to 'expose Wade Robson as a liar' and therefore discredit his claims.

Smallcombe has said there is evidence that Robson has repeatedly lied about Jackson and was deemed an 'unreliable witness' when quizzed about allegations of abuse in the past.

Smallcombe said Robson described himself as a "master of deception," when hawking a book about the sexual abuse and that he tried to 'force the Jackson Estate into a financial settlement', so not to go public with his claims.

Smallcombe reiterated that, "the judge disregarded his sworn statements," and that Robson was “caught lying repeatedly.”

When asked about his memories of the first nights in Neverland with Jackson, Robson told the trial judge, "that he 'did not know' if his memory of that night 'came from (his) own recollection or it was told to (him) by someone else."

Smallcombe said: "In one email, he listed over 20 different questions to his mother asking her about the specific details of his interactions with Jackson.


"Some of these included: 'Can you explain all that you remember of that first night at Neverland? What happened when we drove in what did we do? And that first weekend at Neverland?'"

At the time, Jackson estate attorney Howard Weitzman said Robson was, "trying to hide evidence before his cases were dismissed."

Smallcombe also claims that Weitzman said: ''Robson lied under oath and stated that, other than one brief email in late 2012, he had had 'no written communications' with anyone (other than his attorneys) about his newly-concocted allegations that he was abused by Jackson.

"This turned out to be a complete and utter lie. Robson had actually shopped a book about his allegations in the year prior to filing his lawsuit, a book he tried to hide from the Estate."

What is for certain is that there are two sides to every story but from the 'evidence' shared on Leaving Neverland, it is difficult to look beyond the allegations laid at the feet of Jackson but this proves that the battle between Robson and the singer's estate has been ongoing and messy for some time.
FYI The Express is the UK equivalent of the National Enquirer. It's a joke newspaper for idiots.
User avatar
StateOfShock
Debut Album Goes Gold
Posts: 3954
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by StateOfShock » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:23 am

Whatever Happened To… wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:03 am
FYI The Express is the UK equivalent of the National Enquirer. It's a joke newspaper for idiots.

Perhaps, but there are numerous journalists (mostly in England) who are starting to mention the same facts noted in this article. Piers Morgan, Charles Thomson and John Ziegler just to name a few.
Image
User avatar
Whatever Happened To…
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1311
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:36 pm

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by Whatever Happened To… » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:34 am

StateOfShock wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:23 am
Whatever Happened To… wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:03 am
FYI The Express is the UK equivalent of the National Enquirer. It's a joke newspaper for idiots.

Perhaps, but there are numerous journalists (mostly in England) who are starting to mention the same facts noted in this article. Piers Morgan, Charles Thomson and John Ziegler just to name a few.
I am from the UK, live in London. Never heard of John Ziegler, but the other two you mentioned are complete jokes, Piers Morgan especially is despised over here. Zero credibility.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Debut Album Goes Gold
Posts: 3929
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:56 am

The guy is dead. Let it go.

Not defending him, but come on . . . Keep in mind we live in a country where Polanski gets a petition to come back to the US because he’s a great artist. :roll:

If you are rich and successful, your sins will be concealed. Simple as that. And this documentary will not change a thing. Unfortunately.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
User avatar
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11616
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:25 am

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by Mazerati » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:49 am

James Safechuck sounds like a character in Monkey Island
Image
User avatar
Ziggy Sawdust
Debut Album Goes Gold
Posts: 4002
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:00 am

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by Ziggy Sawdust » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:05 am

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:56 am
The guy is dead. Let it go.

Not defending him, but come on . . . Keep in mind we live in a country where Polanski gets a petition to come back to the US because he’s a great artist. :roll:

If you are rich and successful, your sins will be concealed. Simple as that. And this documentary will not change a thing. Unfortunately.


Just wait till they all come out the woodwork when Jagger dies. Already getting ready to auction my Stones collection.
Hell'sHungryChild wrote:
I have no desire to pay $150 to see an ant sized Ac/Dc and drink $12 beer cups.
User avatar
suckit
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 13323
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by suckit » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:27 pm

Mojo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:11 pm
Remember the DARE program in school? Don't Acknowledge Risingfarce Ever.
User avatar
michelish
Headlining a Theater Tour
Posts: 6105
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:40 am
Location: the big smoke

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by michelish » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:20 pm

As one sided as the Paradise Lost documentaries that helped release those 3 guilty as hell child murderers.
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22195
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:39 pm

michelish wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:20 pm
As one sided as the Paradise Lost documentaries that helped release those 3 guilty as hell child murderers.
Image
TenLenny wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:49 pm
So I decided to put on some Sugar Ray for some mid-'90s/early '00s feels.
User avatar
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11616
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:25 am

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by Mazerati » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:44 pm

suckit wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:27 pm
Paris is burning...

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/16/paris-ja ... d-michael/
That's a shame..she should get in contact with me I would try my best to help her
Image
User avatar
StateOfShock
Debut Album Goes Gold
Posts: 3954
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by StateOfShock » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:42 am

Whatever Happened To… wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:34 am
StateOfShock wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:23 am
Whatever Happened To… wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:03 am
FYI The Express is the UK equivalent of the National Enquirer. It's a joke newspaper for idiots.

Perhaps, but there are numerous journalists (mostly in England) who are starting to mention the same facts noted in this article. Piers Morgan, Charles Thomson and John Ziegler just to name a few.
I am from the UK, live in London. Never heard of John Ziegler, but the other two you mentioned are complete jokes, Piers Morgan especially is despised over here. Zero credibility.

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
Image
TenBenny
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22878
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:42 pm

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by TenBenny » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:39 am

NearlyNormal
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 3078
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by NearlyNormal » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:26 am

TenBenny wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:39 am
Barbra Streisand... WTF?!

https://deadline.com/2019/03/barbra-str ... 202581332/

She's right as far as blaming the parents goes but this?



"Adding to the shocking statements, Streisand said that Safechuck and Robson turned out none the worse for wear, since “both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.”

“His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has,” Streisand claimed. “You can say ‘molested,’ but those children, as you heard say, they were thrilled to be there,” she said in the interview, published Friday."


:shock:
User avatar
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11616
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:25 am

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by Mazerati » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:29 pm

yo Siggy Jackson breaks down this whole thing about his uncle and he makes a lot of sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l91t3vkg-U&t=1595s
Image
User avatar
lemmysmole
Opening Act in Arenas
Posts: 6818
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:13 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by lemmysmole » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:32 am

"I hope she dies from herpes of the ass"-(Horse Called War Describing how much he loves Sharon Osbourne)
User avatar
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4336
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:52 am

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by FullDJacket » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:46 am

the fact that no gossip journalist has been able to find one female lover nor one male lover....and that his doctors has revealed that he had hidden bed room because he pissed his pants.....I don't believe he was able to have sex with anyone...not a woman, not a man...not a boy.

this is a man who wet his bed every night for his entire adult life....his father beat the shit out of him.

the guys in the documentary are gold diggers.....they had their chance
Image
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
User avatar
StateOfShock
Debut Album Goes Gold
Posts: 3954
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by StateOfShock » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:50 am

The claims in the documentary are falling apart like crazy. Lie after lie has been exposed due to journalists finally doing their job and investigating these accusations.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/michael- ... nd-2469413

The amazing thing is the media was so quick to not only talk about the accusations, but to accept them as fact and now as the film falls apart, the same media is overwhelmingly silent. Even Oprah has deleted her tweets, Instagram posts and other social media posts about Leaving Neverland as its claims continue to be proven untrue.
Image
Lance Uppercut
Picking a Band Name
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by Lance Uppercut » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:38 am

StateOfShock wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:50 am
The claims in the documentary are falling apart like crazy. Lie after lie has been exposed due to journalists finally doing their job and investigating these accusations.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/michael- ... nd-2469413

The amazing thing is the media was so quick to not only talk about the accusations, but to accept them as fact and now as the film falls apart, the same media is overwhelmingly silent. Even Oprah has deleted her tweets, Instagram posts and other social media posts about Leaving Neverland as its claims continue to be proven untrue.
The media was pretty quiet when Jackson was found innocent too. That wasn't going to get viewer ratings. It's disgusting what they put him through. I haven't read all the court documents, just bits and pieces, and I can't fathom how anyone would buy into the child molestation claims. But if you say something long enough and loud enough, people will believe you, and the media did. How do people still see the credibility in the families that charged him? Janet Arvizo was convicted of welfare fraud, won $150000 from JC Penney when she was caught shoplifting, claiming they sexually assaulted her, and went after Jay Leno and Chris Tucker for money. I read a book called Michael Jackson Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones who was a courtroom reporter for the second trial. She went in thinking he was guilty and came out knowing he was innocent. She even mentions that tv networks were trying to work deals to have cameras put into the prison MJ was going to go to so they could make a reality tv show, before the trial even started.
TaintsOfLosAngeles
Playing in a Garage
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:36 am

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by TaintsOfLosAngeles » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:55 pm

FullDJacket wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:46 am
the fact that no gossip journalist has been able to find one female lover nor one male lover....and that his doctors has revealed that he had hidden bed room because he pissed his pants.....I don't believe he was able to have sex with anyone...not a woman, not a man...not a boy.
Not to argue or anything, but do you have theory of how he produced children then?
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22195
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:22 pm

TaintsOfLosAngeles wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:55 pm
FullDJacket wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:46 am
the fact that no gossip journalist has been able to find one female lover nor one male lover....and that his doctors has revealed that he had hidden bed room because he pissed his pants.....I don't believe he was able to have sex with anyone...not a woman, not a man...not a boy.
Not to argue or anything, but do you have theory of how he produced children then?
You serious?
TenLenny wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:49 pm
So I decided to put on some Sugar Ray for some mid-'90s/early '00s feels.
User avatar
Mojo
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 15139
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by Mojo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:36 pm

TaintsOfLosAngeles wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:55 pm
FullDJacket wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:46 am
the fact that no gossip journalist has been able to find one female lover nor one male lover....and that his doctors has revealed that he had hidden bed room because he pissed his pants.....I don't believe he was able to have sex with anyone...not a woman, not a man...not a boy.
Not to argue or anything, but do you have theory of how he produced children then?
He had one of his sleepover buddies spit it into Debbie Rowe.
DemonFilth2001 wrote:TheGlammer doesn't fuck.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
User avatar
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4336
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:52 am

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by FullDJacket » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:53 am

TaintsOfLosAngeles wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:55 pm
FullDJacket wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:46 am
the fact that no gossip journalist has been able to find one female lover nor one male lover....and that his doctors has revealed that he had hidden bed room because he pissed his pants.....I don't believe he was able to have sex with anyone...not a woman, not a man...not a boy.
Not to argue or anything, but do you have theory of how he produced children then?
Artificial insemination + adoption
Image
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20692
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by grishnak boss » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:31 am

wow, lots of idiots here defending the child molester

here's your new mantra, you fuckin imbeciles:

"“His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has,” Streisand claimed. “You can say ‘molested,’ but those children, as you heard say, they were thrilled to be there,” she said in the interview, published Frida"
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.

Image

Image
User avatar
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4336
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:52 am

Re: Leaving Neverland - HBO

Post by FullDJacket » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:54 am

grishnak boss wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:31 am
wow, lots of idiots here defending the child molester

here's your new mantra, you fuckin imbeciles:

"“His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has,” Streisand claimed. “You can say ‘molested,’ but those children, as you heard say, they were thrilled to be there,” she said in the interview, published Frida"
Woody Allen is married to his daughter but you're worried about this case where there's no evidence and every accuser is shady? That is a stupid quote though. I wonder if Streisand was on a Roseanne Barr type of binge when she said that....
Image
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
Post Reply