BEFORE & AFTER ... Women you would Totes Bone Before... and now After they aged a bit, well...?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

glammymammy
Headlining Clubs

Re: BEFORE & AFTER ... Women you would Totes Bone Before... and now After they aged a bit, well...?

Post by glammymammy »

As suggested early, Baywatch is now Blobwatch

GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: BEFORE & AFTER ... Women you would Totes Bone Before... and now After they aged a bit, well...?

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Oh, I don't know. Most of them. And Totes Bone?? WTF are you 12??
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:54 am Oh, I don't know. Most of them. And Totes Bone?? WTF are you 12??
:lol:
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
Hellbentforfeathers
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Hellbentforfeathers »

pieceofme wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:57 am
GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:54 am Oh, I don't know. Most of them. And Totes Bone?? WTF are you 12??
:lol:

Police and Naggerz
Get outta my way
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Coleen Camp

ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

glammymammy wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:10 pm Kelly McGillis. Smoking hot in Top Gun. She completely dropped off a cliff….

The first name that popped into my head. Obviously, she reached a point of her life where she completely said fuck it.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

ParaDime77 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:21 pm
The first name that popped into my head. Obviously, she reached a point of her life where she completely said fuck it.
In both her short hair pic and long hair pic she's wearing a lanyard, and you can see her car keys and ralphs club discount badge attached. Go to the gym? Shes too lazy to reach into her pocket!!

Love that "its a total mystery" why she wasnt asked to be Toms bombshell in the new movie!
Kelly McGillis won't be making an appearance in Top Gun: Maverick.

When ET exclusively chatted with the 62-year-old actress over the phone on Friday, she told us that she was not asked to be a part of the upcoming Joseph Kosinski-directed sequel.

In the original Top Gun, released in 1986 and directed by Tony Scott, McGillis portrayed the role of Charlie, the bombshell love interest of Maverick, played by Tom Cruise.

"You know what, I don't know how to answer that because one, it hasn't happened," McGillis said when asked if she would attend any of the promotional events surrounding the new film. "Two, if and when it did happen, I would have to assess where I am, what I'm doing, what's going on ... I can't project what I would or wouldn't do in the future. I have no idea because I don't know where I'll be."

When asked what she thinks about Connelly stepping in as Maverick's love interest, McGillis told us that although she doesn't know the 48-year-old actress, she is "so glad that she got that opportunity."

McGillis, who has been out of the spotlight for years, now resides in North Carolina and enjoys spending her time with her two children, daughters Sonora and Kelsey Tillman. Explaining why she left Hollywood, McGills said she "got sober" and was "on a journey to figure out who the hell" she was.
McGillis told ET that she's currently "in transition, moving into a different phase of life" and hopes her next adventure will consist of lots of traveling.
"I am a home person. I'm really rooted in my home life ... I can't remember the last time I worked," she said
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

SeniorGrande wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:04 pm Coleen Camp

that’s depressing
Traxan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Traxan »

Sadly, another came to mind. Uma Thurman has been looking rough lately.

Course, there's always her daughter Maya...
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Traxan wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:39 pm Sadly, another came to mind. Uma Thurman has been looking rough lately.

Course, there's always her daughter Maya...
She actually looks doable unlike the other women posted here so far. Well, with the exception of Liz Hurley!
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Bridget Fonda sighting. And she speaks.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... g-LAX.html

I can't recall a better example of a Hollywood celebrity being entirely replaced by a completely different person.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

You guys saying Salma Hayek are out of your fucking minds.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
Ryan81
Headlining Clubs

Post by Ryan81 »

MrRocker wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:58 pm Traci mutherfuckin Lords!
Are you out of your mind?!? Sure she isn't what she was, but as you yourself said "it's Traci motherfuckin Lords!" Have you seen what she is capable of? Have you?!
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Ryan81 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:24 am
MrRocker wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:58 pm Traci mutherfuckin Lords!
Are you out of your mind?!? Sure she isn't what she was, but as you yourself said "it's Traci motherfuckin Lords!" Have you seen what she is capable of? Have you?!
How would we see that? Aren’t all her films deleted?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Mister Freeze wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:34 pm Bridget Fonda sighting. And she speaks.

I can't recall a better example of a Hollywood celebrity being entirely replaced by a completely different person.
I was shocked the first time I saw that picture of her. However, she seems "content". Plus she has Fonda money besides her own earnings and the fact she is married to Elfman who probably still makes bank composing movie scores and whatever else he's up to.

God damn, she was a smokeshow though:

Wednesday 13 Fan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Tommy wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:00 pm Sunny from WWE was gorgeous. Now she's a fat POS in jail awaiting trial for killing a guy in a DUI.

What happened to Bridget Fonda? Does she have a health issue or something?
That would be my choice too...I wonder where they are with that...she's been in jail for a few years now I think.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

DiamondDog wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:51 am You guys saying Salma Hayek are out of your fucking minds.
Yeah she's the exact opposite of this thread's aim.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:28 am
Tommy wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:00 pm Sunny from WWE was gorgeous. Now she's a fat POS in jail awaiting trial for killing a guy in a DUI.

That would be my choice too...I wonder where they are with that...she's been in jail for a few years now I think.

If I remember correctly, she lost her bond for being drunk in public again and it's awaiting trial.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

A lot of these women paid the price of fame not to mention constantly being bombarded about being fat or overweight to make a role or a TV show. Hollywood obviously has a age criterium of what’s promoted and what is not, very similar to females in country music. It’s like the weight has been lifted off of them once they are not famous and they don’t have to diet or eat in some sort of eating disorder to make a role or to stay relevant.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
ThurstonHolmes
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by ThurstonHolmes »

My sweet cherry pie……Bobbi Brown!!!!

Can’t wait to read and see the CEO’s thoughts after the Jani tribute show!
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Apparently she got in a car accident in 2003. That and dropping out of acting seem to have been the one-two punch. Strangely, Elfman is the polar opposite, he is hyper into fitness and diet and doesn't have an ounce of fat on him.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Nobodyspecial
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by Nobodyspecial »

Nobodyspecial wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:59 am Jaclyn smith
Elizabeth Hurley
Salma Hayek
Lynda Carter
Catherine Bell

Yeah, I’m an idiot and read it wrong.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

TooOldToCare wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:15 am
Mister Freeze wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:34 pm Bridget Fonda sighting. And she speaks.

I was shocked the first time I saw that picture of her. However, she seems "content". Plus she has Fonda money besides her own earnings and the fact she is married to Elfman who probably still makes bank composing movie scores and whatever else he's up to.

Having everyone who sees you going "What the fuck happned?" Having a husband who loves to work, be creative, work out and be visual, im sure there's tons they have in common now. Being a recluse. Having the doctor yell at you for your weight at every physical.

Content. No one who was hot and is now a mess is content.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

HueyRamone wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:13 am
TooOldToCare wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:15 am

Having everyone who sees you going "What the fuck happned?" Having a husband who loves to work, be creative, work out and be visual, im sure there's tons they have in common now. Being a recluse. Having the doctor yell at you for your weight at every physical.

Content. No one who was hot and is now a mess is content.
I was in the middle of writing a good reply, but then it felt like one of Lenny's old diatribes --- then I quit caring about the topic. Valid points.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

I guess you're just too old to care.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:37 am I guess you're just too old to care.
100%.
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

Just a regular guy who likes Metal
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

TeslaFan wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:42 am Jenna Jameson ouch https://www.instagram.com/jennacantlose ... ljWSLPgEP/
She's looked like shit for years.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

Bridgette Fonda. We've all seen the before/after pics.

It's been so long since I've seen this thread, I guess I was part of that before/after earlier. Can't delete the post, so live with it.
Velvis

Post by Velvis »

ParaDime77 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:00 pm A lot of these women paid the price of fame not to mention constantly being bombarded about being fat or overweight to make a role or a TV show. Hollywood obviously has a age criterium of what’s promoted and what is not, very similar to females in country music. It’s like the weight has been lifted off of them once they are not famous and they don’t have to diet or eat in some sort of eating disorder to make a role or to stay relevant.
Doesn't seem like any weight has been lifted and they still have an eating disorder.