Drea De Matteo goes OnlyFans

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Traxan
Headlining Clubs

Drea De Matteo goes OnlyFans

Post by Traxan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ccess.html

Guess that's the fate of a 50 year old actress. So when is Kate Beckinsale gonna get an account?
Hellbound
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Drea De Matteo goes OnlyFans

Post by Hellbound »

I see no problems here.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

How hard-up do you have to be to pay $15/mo to get cockteased by that used-up hosebag?
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Post by LSD69 »

Traxan wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:14 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ccess.html

Guess that's the fate of a 50 year old actress. So when is Kate Beckinsale gonna get an account?
Menopause is a horrible time in a woman's life....

Their eggs and brain cells dry up at the same time.

Kate is too smart to go that route.

High IQ pussy and drop dead looks.
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

I guess Adrianna isn't the only thing getting whacked tonight..
Darrien
Headlining Clubs

Post by Darrien »

OnlyFans is great for the creators. They can rob people blind and post little to no content. You can't even preview anything so you just pay and hope for the best lol.
Dayman...fighter of the Nightman..
the_man_incognito
Headlining Clubs

Post by the_man_incognito »

LSD69 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:26 am
Traxan wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:14 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ccess.html

Kate is too smart??
Go watch the comically atrocious movie she did called TipToes.
In a nutshell, her fiancé is Matthew McConaughey and his entire family (except him) is little people and he keeps the secret from Kate's character. He even has a little person twin brother.
After she gets knocked up she finds the secret out and then they find out it's going to be a little person. Matthew's character basically disowns her because she won't get rid of it and Kate's character ends up with Matthew's twin to raise the baby.
I was watching the movie wondering how the fuck they got Kate to do the movie.
From the wiki:
"Kate Beckinsale agreed to star in the film for scale if she would be allowed to wear her "lucky hat" during filming, and Bright agreed. On her first day of filming, the producers demanded that Bright tell her to remove the hat, and Bright refused, as this was the only reason she was in the film for a low salary. Arguments between Bright and producers persisted during filming"
So she agreed to be in a horrible movie for scale if she could wear her lucky hat?? I was high as fuck the first time I read it and thought surely my eyes were deceiving me...
She's not that smart....
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

the_man_incognito wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:54 am

Kate is too smart??
In a nutshell, her fiancé is Matthew McConaughey and his entire family (except him) is little people and he keeps the secret from Kate's character. He even has a little person twin brother.
After she gets knocked up she finds the secret out and then they find out it's going to be a little person. Matthew's character basically disowns her because she won't get rid of it and Kate's character ends up with Matthew's twin to raise the baby.
From the wiki:
"Kate Beckinsale agreed to star in the film for scale if she would be allowed to wear her "lucky hat" during filming, and Bright agreed. On her first day of filming, the producers demanded that Bright tell her to remove the hat, and Bright refused, as this was the only reason she was in the film for a low salary. Arguments between Bright and producers persisted during filming"
So she agreed to be in a horrible movie for scale if she could wear her lucky hat?? I was high as fuck the first time I read it and thought surely my eyes were deceiving me...
She's not that smart....
If you had a lucky hat, you would understand.
ImageImage
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Post by LSD69 »

Kate is too smart??
From the wiki:
She's not that smart....
She's very intelligent.

I will assume you're not a fan.

Pushing the envelope :?:

Mind games :?:

An enigma :?:

That's Kate....
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:32 am

Kate is too smart??
From the wiki:
She's not that smart....
If you had a lucky hat, you would understand.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

You are a God among men.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Charles Bukaki
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Charles Bukaki »

This is just strange, isn't she married to one of the Thin Lizzy/Black Star Riders guys? I know she has two kids with Shooter Jennings, can she be that hard up for money? Seems like she could keep her clothes on and go the Patreon route but what do I know?
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Charles Bukaki wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:18 pm This is just strange, isn't she married to one of the Thin Lizzy/Black Star Riders guys? I know she has two kids with Shooter Jennings, can she be that hard up for money? Seems like she could keep her clothes on and go the Patreon route but what do I know?
And do what, share her deep thoughts with us? :roll:
Charles Bukaki

Post by Charles Bukaki »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:32 pm
Charles Bukaki wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:18 pm This is just strange, isn't she married to one of the Thin Lizzy/Black Star Riders guys? I know she has two kids with Shooter Jennings, can she be that hard up for money? Seems like she could keep her clothes on and go the Patreon route but what do I know?
And do what, share her deep thoughts with us? :roll:
She's already done a podcast, I'm sure she could string something together but I guess she's probably trying to make as much money with as little effort as possible but it still seems like an odd move to me.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Right. And how'd that go?
Traxan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Traxan »

LSD69 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:26 am Kate is too smart to go that route.

You haven't seen Kate's IG, have you?

https://www.instagram.com/katebeckinsale/
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

What was her deal? Too much of a crazy bitch?
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

I believe she was married to Michael Devin when he was in Whitesnake. Because she was in the sopranos 15 years ago doesn’t mean that she is cashed up for a lifetime. Now she’s selling skin for 15 bucks at 50 years old. Sad.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Hellbound

Post by Hellbound »

ParaDime77 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:55 pm
I believe she was married to Michael Devin when he was in Whitesnake. Because she was in the sopranos 15 years ago doesn’t mean that she is cashed up for a lifetime. Now she’s selling skin for 15 bucks at 50 years old. Sad.
I don't know man, the choice between having a cashed up old fuckknuckle slobbering on me and wanting me to do things to him to get the money or having him 2000 miles away giving me money for a picture is no choice at all.

If I didn't look a pile of shit on a good day I'd have an onlyfans!
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Those hard looking "I could kill you while you sleep" types don't really do it for me...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

It’s a trip some name celebs can make a million bucks in a few days on the platform. Sopranos had enough aging simps watching it through the years, she should be able to make 2 million fast.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Velvis

Post by Velvis »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:47 am How hard-up do you have to be to pay $15/mo to get cockteased by that used-up hosebag?
Ohhh! Marone!
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

What I learned is she's no longer married to that bassist from whitesnake that the fat guy who used to post here didn't like.
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

Wasn't she also in Sons of Anarchy?
I thought that was a pretty big show as well...
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

El Vampiro Blanco wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:03 pm Wasn't she also in Sons of Anarchy?
I thought that was a pretty big show as well...
Don't forget, she was also in the critically acclaimed "Friends" spinoff, "Joey".
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
jens

Post by jens »

Charles Bukaki wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:18 pm This is just strange, isn't she married to one of the Thin Lizzy/Black Star Riders guys?
What kind of lifestyle do you think those guys lead?
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

jens wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:20 am
Charles Bukaki wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:18 pm This is just strange, isn't she married to one of the Thin Lizzy/Black Star Riders guys?
What kind of lifestyle do you think those guys lead?
Lol ikr... TL wasn't making that much bank in the 70s, ffs...
DevastatinDave

Post by DevastatinDave »

Apparently they never got married. I was at the WS show where he proposed to her onstage. Recently I saw a singer I know posted on IG about her husband Michael Devin. Friends then told me he never married Drea.
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

DevastatinDave wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:14 am
Apparently they never got married. I was at the WS show where he proposed to her onstage. Recently I saw a singer I know posted on IG about her husband Michael Devin. Friends then told me he never married Drea.
Here's the clip of the proposal!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlbe_7_GBkc

I don't know man... Not exactly the most romantic thing I've ever heard. Sweaty dude grabs the mic "oh shit. fuck. marry me".
Then she goes "will you love my children?"
And he kisses both kids.

I googled that one... The kids are from her relationship with Shooter Jennings who ALSO proposed to her onstage and they ALSO did not get married.

Incidentally, these 2 guys look a lot alike so if you're the long haired bearded type who is good with kids, you may have a shot.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
DevastatinDave

Post by DevastatinDave »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:39 am
DevastatinDave wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:14 am

Here's the clip of the proposal!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlbe_7_GBkc

I don't know man... Not exactly the most romantic thing I've ever heard. Sweaty dude grabs the mic "oh shit. fuck. marry me".
Then she goes "will you love my children?"
And he kisses both kids.

I googled that one... The kids are from her relationship with Shooter Jennings who ALSO proposed to her onstage and they ALSO did not get married.

Incidentally, these 2 guys look a lot alike so if you're the long haired bearded type who is good with kids, you may have a shot.
Now I think they must have staged it multiple times. I could swear I was in Jacksonville. I remember because I was out for a few dates with Corabi and his wife; Dead Daisies were opening and she and I drove from Nashville. We went to Jax and Melbourne. I know I didn’t go to the Taj.