Bruce Dickinson bizarre intro about DeLoreans

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Bruce Dickinson bizarre intro about DeLoreans

Post by BernieTaupson »

Bobby Blotzer wrote: This is the kind of shit the bozo over at metal sludge does
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Re: Bruce Dickinson bizarre intro about DeLoreans

Post by Kid-Wicked »

there was a time machine in back to the future. it was a delorean. not hard to add all that up.
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

No shit. Why take two minutes polling the audience about if they own one or not? Just play the damn song. His voice sounds like shit again, he should conserve it and not waste it on nonsensical introductions.
Bobby Blotzer wrote: This is the kind of shit the bozo over at metal sludge does
Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Zabooka »

Somewhere out there, Paul Di’Anno and Eric Stoltz are weeping together.
Whatever Happened To…
Headlining Clubs

Post by Whatever Happened To… »

As soon as he starts singing it all falls apart for me. His voice really grates.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Maybe they got egged.
rockker
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by rockker »

Zabooka wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:30 am Somewhere out there, Paul Di’Anno and Eric Stoltz are weeping together.
😂
Kiss fans are like old men at the strip club. We know we're getting bilked but give 'em our money anyway. - Danko Jones
skunklovestiger

Post by skunklovestiger »

because everyone wants to talk about DeLoreans.

BTW for the ones that wanna know the truth about DeLorean, please dont watch the Netflix documentary cause there are so many lies in it.

I ve been working on this documentary together with a few people. This tells the real story how he was set up by both governments. I went to the national archive in the UK and found all the documents to proof the REAL story.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/ ... share_cu_r

Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

BernieTaupson wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:44 am No shit. Why take two minutes polling the audience about if they own one or not? Just play the damn song. His voice sounds like shit again, he should conserve it and not waste it on nonsensical introductions.
oh fuck off.i've seen every maiden tour since powerslave. i saw them monday night. he sounds amazing.
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

Kid-Wicked wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:38 am oh fuck off.i've seen every maiden tour since powerslave. i saw them monday night. he sounds amazing.
Do you wear a “Women In Uniform” era Eddie mask when you jizz off into your Iron Maiden bandana while listening to Sign of the Cross?
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

skunklovestiger wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:32 am because everyone wants to talk about DeLoreans.

BTW for the ones that wanna know the truth about DeLorean, please dont watch the Netflix documentary cause there are so many lies in it.

I ve been working on this documentary together with a few people. This tells the real story how he was set up by both governments. I went to the national archive in the UK and found all the documents to proof the REAL story.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/ ... share_cu_r

Is there a Nikki Sixx clothing store in your country?
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

According to this Power Trip report, he's still on about Delorians again last night:
Bruce Dickinson's onstage antics.This man clearly had a ball up there tonight. Some of the things he was saying to the crowd cracked me up — he encouraged us to "get f---ed up" several times — and he basically had a whole conversation with a man in the crowd about how many Deloreans said stranger owned. He's also more raunchy than I thought he'd be - I won't tell you exactly what he did, but he used his hand to make a gesture in the below-the-pants region that I nearly caught on camera by accident and I think I audibly gasped.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Bruce has always been about the witty stage banter: "This is what not to do when your bird sh*ts on you!"
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
jens

Post by jens »

HueyRamone wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:59 pm
I won't tell you exactly what he did, but he used his hand to make a gesture in the below-the-pants region that I nearly caught on camera by accident and I think I audibly gasped.
Oh lordy such a naughty young lad.