HE’S BACK … Bobby Blotzer’s Rat Attack project to Invade the Tour Market in 2024

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Re: HE’S BACK … Bobby Blotzer’s Rat Attack project to Invade the Tour Market in 2024

Post by REO Cokewagon »

drummertroy wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:29 pm
SikkiNixx wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:46 am Guy wants to work.. nothing wrong with that, until he shows up and starts talking and dragging the American flag across the floor.. I guess there's no worries about entertainment lawyers lurking under the stage.. man that last one was fukin weird as shit... Troy Patrick Farrell, what did you do with your OOTC celebration item??? Is Stacy Blades involved again? Wonder what he did with his trophy .. Troy was the only guy who looked a bit confused and awkward in that photo
I'm aware of his plan to put a band together and tour next year, and I don't know how the dynamic of his band and Pearcy's band doing shows together will work, considering they'd both be expected to play many hits, which would of course overlap.

I was asked to TM it and if all the details work out, I would. Blotzer treated me very well and paid his guys better than many bands and artists pay their side guys.

As far as getting a Platinum album as a Christmas gift of a band i liked growing up, from one of the guys in the band while he's out touring that music (whether it should be called Ratt or not is irrelevant), it was a wonderful gift and it hangs in my poker room.

As far as looking uncomfortable- that was after a gig, where I not only TM'd, but I set up drums, I sound checked, I found lost luggage, dealt w/ Security, 3 merch booths, settling, accounting, travel- I did it all. So perhaps that's the confused look. More like, I have 1000 things to do the moment i get done with this photo. I was likely wiped the fuck out too and the night was nowhere close to being over.

Blotz only has a few glory years at best jamming songs he was a part of. I hope he can find a way to do it drama free. If people come, it'll be good, I'm certain. If not, he'll go back to retirement.

As a side note, he's since stopped drinking over 3 months ago last we spoke.
u worked for FATT??
REO Cokewagon

Re: HE’S BACK … Bobby Blotzer’s Rat Attack project to Invade the Tour Market in 2024

Post by REO Cokewagon »

john3232 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:26 pm I wonder how much the singer gets paid. He does a great job with the songs and Blotzer can't afford to lose him.
he don't have a singer yet
zz666
Headlining Clubs

Post by zz666 »

He’s probably got Jordan Ziff on guitar from Pearcy’s last version of RATT. He’s great.
drummertroy
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by drummertroy »

REO Cokewagon wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:04 pm
SikkiNixx wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:46 am Guy wants to work.. nothing wrong with that, until he shows up and starts talking and dragging the American flag across the floor.. I guess there's no worries about entertainment lawyers lurking under the stage.. man that last one was fukin weird as shit... Troy Patrick Farrell, what did you do with your OOTC celebration item??? Is Stacy Blades involved again? Wonder what he did with his trophy .. Troy was the only guy who looked a bit confused and awkward in that photo
As far as looking uncomfortable- that was after a gig, where I not only TM'd, but I set up drums, I sound checked, I found lost luggage, dealt w/ Security, 3 merch booths, settling, accounting, travel- I did it all. So perhaps that's the confused look. More like, I have 1000 things to do the moment i get done with this photo. I was likely wiped the fuck out too and the night was nowhere close to being over.
u worked for FATT??
Assuming you’re referring to BLOTZ Ratt -
While Bob isn’t competing in any fitness competitions- you can’t really say he’s “fat”.

anyway- regarding your intended question:
No- not at all. What gave you that idea?
This That & The Other / Drum Main Site
www.drummertroy.com or
www.facebook.com/tttotpf

TTTO OnDemand: www.tinyurl.com/TTTOTPFARCHIVE

Metal Sludge Tour Diary for White Lion (ANOTHER NEW LINK 05/2023)
Entry #1- https://metalsludge.tv/classic/?p=30144
REO Cokewagon

Post by REO Cokewagon »

drummertroy wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:57 am
REO Cokewagon wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:04 pm

u worked for FATT??

No- not at all. What gave you that idea?
You.

You said u were TM'ing or some shit. And somebody said u got a platinum record. Which means u were workin for the band at the time.
CanadianMetal
Opening for Slaughter

Post by CanadianMetal »

I hope he has Pacific North West date(s) as I would love to see some live Ratt songs \m/
His former band sounded fantastic.
POUNDING THE WORLD LIKE A BATTERING RAM !!!
AlexVonHaig
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AlexVonHaig »

What would be the point of this? Wouldn't all the GROSS proceeds be required to be surrendered to settle the previous lawsuit that Blotz lost?
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

At this point, more power to him.

It's not like the rest of the guys can get their shit together.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Eddie Trunk stated earlier today on his show Juan Croucier was also soliciting dates for gigs coming up as well. Three RATT’s in 2024 is going to be something else.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

We opened for the Blotz, Warren, Jizzy, Crabby, Crane version.

Blotter was extremely cool.
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

Juan's solo band doing was fucking excellent.

Pearcy's solo stuff is always good.

Blotz isn't gonna have the bankroll to hire the level of talent he did last time, because the guarantees are going to be a fraction of what they were without the brand name.

I would love to see three Ratt bands in 2024. :lol:
Deputy Hedge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Deputy Hedge »

Jason Green says the singer is Gabriel Colon who is the current Lynch Mob singer. Hmm.

19:30 - https://www.youtube.com/live/Rznd6kNQYK ... Mu6v0gCkch
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

CanadianMetal wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:47 am I hope he has Pacific North West date(s) as I would love to see some live Ratt songs \m/
His former band sounded fantastic.
not a chance they play here. ratt themselves only played here twice. first album then they played Studebakers when crabby was in the band
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Tenacious_Dio wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:17 am At this point, more power to him.

It's not like the rest of the guys can get their shit together.
The rest of the guys:
Steven: he has his shit together, but wants an all-original lineup (minus Robin of course). Since Warren doesn't seem willing, he's going out on his own. He's the most important member, so can't fault him from wanting to do his own thing on his own terms (à la Bret Miracles)
Warren: supposedly has fuck you money. Can't fault him for prefering to lounge around his pool than travel City to City...
Juan: who knows, he's juan in a million

But yeah, more power to BRatt, I'd go see them!
superglide88
Headlining Clubs

Post by superglide88 »

AlexVonHaig wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:54 am What would be the point of this? Wouldn't all the GROSS proceeds be required to be surrendered to settle the previous lawsuit that Blotz lost?
Maybe that’s why he is doing it. Pay off his debt. Anyone know anything about a settlement for that suit?
Vandermint wrote:At best, KISS is Alice Cooper for dumb people
eddie lee roth wrote:myself and members of my family could use some help but I'm supposed to help some fucker in a banana suit first.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit :!:
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

RATS REVEALED? …
Bobby Blotzer’s Rat Attack Lineup might Include a Pair of Young Up N’ Coming Guitar Shredders
#bobbyblotzer #ratattack #bobbyblotzersratattack #ratt #whoisintheband #blotzer #sludge #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/rats-revealed-bo ... shredders/

$ludge
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

There is simply no possible way the finances allow this to work out.

Every last thing is far more expensive today than in 2015-2016. At the same time the average person has less discretionary income than ever before.

Blobby admitted back then that the switch from Blatt Experience to RATT was the only way he could stay out there last time.

Blobbo likes to fly first class. Even if he were to hand out pogo sticks for the rest of the group to get to the gigs, he would not have enough money to pay everyone.

Any club owner would be eligible for an involuntary mental evaluation from the State if anyone could show that he paid a penny over 6K for Treehouse Blatt.....

On a related note, rumor has it that Broke Nikki finally removed his Platinum Cellar award off his wall due to the awkward AF moments of silence that would come after telling his students that he had absolutely nothing to do with the writing or recording of that album.

DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Hungwell wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:42 pm There is simply no possible way the finances allow this to work out.

Every last thing is far more expensive today than in 2015-2016. At the same time the average person has less discretionary income than ever before.

Blobby admitted back then that the switch from Blatt Experience to RATT was the only way he could stay out there last time.

Blobbo likes to fly first class. Even if he were to hand out pogo sticks for the rest of the group to get to the gigs, he would not have enough money to pay everyone.

Any club owner would be eligible for an involuntary mental evaluation from the State if anyone could show that he paid a penny over 6K for Treehouse Blatt.....

On a related note, rumor has it that Broke Nikki finally removed his Platinum Cellar award off his wall due to the awkward AF moments of silence that would come after telling his students that he had absolutely nothing to do with the writing or recording of that album.

He’s back!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Hungwell wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:42 pm There is simply no possible way the finances allow this to work out.

"""""""""""""""""Even if he were to hand out pogo sticks for the rest of the group to get to the gigs, """"""""""""""""""""""

This might be one of the greatest lines scripted on here in months... lol

$tEvil
REO Cokewagon

Post by REO Cokewagon »

This is not happenin. He's just blowin' smoke as always.

Fuck him.
REO Cokewagon

Post by REO Cokewagon »

I dont even see Blobster's post on his facebook page.

I thought he was a "public figure", why is he makin' private announcements like this? What a fraud.
REO Cokewagon

Post by REO Cokewagon »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:26 pm We opened for the Blotz, Warren, Jizzy, Crabby, Crane version.

No he wasn't.

You were extremely fooled.

He was doing the same shit at that time, doing lawsuits, taking the name and running with it and trying to pawn it off as Ratt. A true asshole.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Deputy Hedge wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:38 pm Jason Green says the singer is Gabriel Colon who is the current Lynch Mob singer. Hmm.

19:30 - https://www.youtube.com/live/Rznd6kNQYK ... Mu6v0gCkch
Sounds like a waste of time.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

REO Cokewagon wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:51 am
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:26 pm We opened for the Blotz, Warren, Jizzy, Crabby, Crane version.

No he wasn't.

You were extremely fooled.

He was doing the same shit at that time, doing lawsuits, taking the name and running with it and trying to pawn it off as Ratt. A true asshole.
Clearly I was talking about acid