QUESTION FOR KISS

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Kerry67
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

QUESTION FOR KISS

Post by Kerry67 »

We all know that Gene & Paul are huge Beatle fans, I wish someone would ask them "If Paul and Ringo reformed the Beatles today with someone dressed up like John & George, would it still be the Beatles"?
AlexVonHaig
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: QUESTION FOR KISS

Post by AlexVonHaig »

I'd go see that. I mean it still wouldn't be shite
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

Paul & Ringo + Mick & Keith. Biggest stadium tour of all-time
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Gibsonite wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:39 am Paul & Ringo + Mick & Keith. Biggest stadium tour of all-time
Or Paul and Ringo with Daltrey and Townshend since, Lennon, Harrison, Entwhistle, and Moonie are gone. It’d be the perfect fit.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

Gibsonite wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:39 am Paul & Ringo + Mick & Keith. Biggest stadium tour of all-time
Would it be though?

That’s like Page and Plant and Henley and Joe Walsh. It makes no sense together.
Bobby Blotzer wrote: This is the kind of shit the bozo over at metal sludge does
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

BernieTaupson wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:02 am
Would it be though?

Yes, it would. The ultimate victory lap. Either stadiums or...

skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
AlexVonHaig
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AlexVonHaig »

It would be a perfect fit with the Donnie Vie version of EZ. Bigger clubs
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Kerry67 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:32 am We all know that Gene & Paul are huge Beatle fans, I wish someone would ask them "If Paul and Ringo reformed the Beatles today with someone dressed up like John & George, would it still be the Beatles"?

This is actually a great question.

I'm sure they'd whip out some stupid stock answer. "KISS isn't just a concert. It's an experience. And our fans have certain expectations."

(Either that or Gene and Paul will have a hissy fit and make the interviewer take off his Iron Maiden shirt.)

skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
parasite74
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by parasite74 »

I guess Gene and Paul are hypocrites.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Kerry67 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:32 am We all know that Gene & Paul are huge Beatle fans, I wish someone would ask them "If Paul and Ringo reformed the Beatles today with someone dressed up like John & George, would it still be the Beatles"?
If Paul and Ringo owned The Beatles' name and reformed with two new people, then yes, it would be The Beatles.

Doesn't matter if you like it or not.

You don't like it? Move on. Simple concept.
Dyslexicheart
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Dyslexicheart »

risingfarce wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:23 pm
If Paul and Ringo owned The Beatles' name and reformed with two new people, then yes, it would be The Beatles.

Doesn't matter if you like it or not.

You don't like it? Move on. Simple concept.
Funny how you think you give the definitive answer. Hilarious really. And no, it obviously wouldn't be called The Beatles.
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

Paul Stanley’s All Starr Band
Bobby Blotzer wrote: This is the kind of shit the bozo over at metal sludge does