Buy Nuno's House

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Buy Nuno's House

Post by Nate S Axel »

https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Buy Nuno's House

Post by MattleyCrue »

I’d take this piece over Billy Duffy’s house. 

id enjoy that view from the breakfast nook. Nice house and awesome kitchen. 
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

What is it, washed-up 80s guitarists Real Estate closeout week?

They must really need the money trying to sell into this market...
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Hellsinkey
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Hellsinkey »

Not bad, he's richer than I thought.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

The financial difference between "More Than Words" and "She Sells Sanctuary" is very real.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mister Freeze wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:24 am The financial difference between "More Than Words" and "She Sells Sanctuary" is very real.
Not as real as the difference between them and Rihanna.
ImageImage
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Man, imagine the house if Nuno had a cut of that sweet Rihanna publishing.

Actually, Rihanna barely has a cut of that Rihanna publishing.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Here's what 3.5M gets you in Brooklyn. Note the beautiful spacious backyard and the bedroom where if I'm not mistaken, you literally have to jump out of the bed into the hallway. There is no room between the bed and the wall.

https://www.trulia.com/p/ny/brooklyn/58 ... l-mediaTab
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
JackieDaytona
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by JackieDaytona »

Here's the Zillow listing:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3001 ... 6423_zpid/

Pretty sure everything in those photos isn't his and he's long gone. That house was setup that way for the photos.
Lover, fighter, songbird, regular human bartender, friend.
PhrozenInferno
Taking Music Lessons

Post by PhrozenInferno »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:38 am Here's what 3.5M gets you in Brooklyn. Note the beautiful spacious backyard and the bedroom where if I'm not mistaken, you literally have to jump out of the bed into the hallway. There is no room between the bed and the wall.

Wait. What the F.

Things like this really emphasise the gulf between the US and Europe. Different planets.

In what world can somebody afford a 20k per month mortgage. For a house that is worth maybe 800k in the UK. Wild.

Tough out there.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Where, Birmingham? That house is in NYC... ain't like Londons any cheaper either.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
PhrozenInferno
Taking Music Lessons

Post by PhrozenInferno »

It's in Brooklyn so yeah. The Birmingham of NYC.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

You limeys really like thinking that life sucks worse here after we kicked you out.... #copium
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:38 am Here's what 3.5M gets you in Brooklyn. Note the beautiful spacious backyard and the bedroom where if I'm not mistaken, you literally have to jump out of the bed into the hallway. There is no room between the bed and the wall.

How much without the barbecue tho?
DrumminAway
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by DrumminAway »

JackieDaytona wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:07 am Here's the Zillow listing:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3001 ... 6423_zpid/

Pretty sure everything in those photos isn't his and he's long gone. That house was setup that way for the photos.
Seven bathrooms? Who poops that much?
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mister Freeze wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:24 am The financial difference between "More Than Words" and "She Sells Sanctuary" is very real.
Agreed, but I’m thinking The Cult’s royalty monies revolved less around “She Sells Sanctuary” and more around “Fire Woman”. At least, I remember hearing “Fire Woman” a lot more on the radio than “She Sells Sanctuary” when I was younger.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
DangerZone
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DangerZone »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:11 pm
Agreed, but I’m thinking The Cult’s royalty monies revolved less around “She Sells Sanctuary” and more around “Fire Woman”. At least, I remember hearing “Fire Woman” a lot more on the radio than “She Sells Sanctuary” when I was younger.
Imagine cherone’s pad with that added ‘Fire in the hole’ cash
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Beautiful home, will take it in a heartbeat!
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:38 am Here's what 3.5M gets you in Brooklyn. Note the beautiful spacious backyard and the bedroom where if I'm not mistaken, you literally have to jump out of the bed into the hallway.

Is there a coal mine in or near the back yard?

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
Newsted's FU Money
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Newsted's FU Money »

DangerZone wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:33 pm
Imagine cherone’s pad with that added ‘Fire in the hole’ cash
:lol:

Fun fact: "Fire In The Hole" was written about Gary's love life.
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

That depends on your geographical location. Here in Europe She sells sanctuary was on the radio all the time. Fire Woman was not....
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

El Vampiro Blanco wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:08 pm
That depends on your geographical location. Here in Europe She sells sanctuary was on the radio all the time. Fire Woman was not....
Yeah, I definitely recall hearing “Fire Woman” every so often on my local rock station back in the mid-late 90’s. So it may very well have been a geographical thing.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
GaulPilbert
Opening for Slaughter

Post by GaulPilbert »

PhrozenInferno wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:50 am
DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:38 am Here's what 3.5M gets you in Brooklyn.
Wait. What the F.

Things like this really emphasise the gulf between the US and Europe. Different planets.

In what world can somebody afford a 20k per month mortgage.
Whoever buys that will be paying cash...
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

If that house is in the Hollywood Hills, there is no chance there is an ocean view, or a downtown view. There's nearly no view at all, except trees, and maybe a distant view of Sunset Blvd., and other houses in the Hollywood Hills.
It's lovely, those pictures are suspect.