CHOOSE YOUR ROOMATE FOR 1 YEAR ... Wolfgang Van Halen, Sebastian Bach, Wes Scantlin or Marq Torien

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

CHOOSE YOUR ROOMATE FOR 1 YEAR ... Wolfgang Van Halen, Sebastian Bach, Wes Scantlin or Marq Torien

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

You have just signed a 1 year lease on an apartment... a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom.... you share the entire apartment.

You have to pick 1 of these guys as you full-time roommate for the next 365 days!

Who do you choose and why....

And why do you not pick the others?

Ready, Set, Sludge!

$ludge
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wednesday 13 Fan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: CHOOSE YOUR ROOMATE FOR 1 YEAR ... Wolfgang Van Halen, Sebastian Bach, Wes Scantlin or Marq Torien

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Wolfgang would probably be out recording or touring a lot more than the others, so I'll pick him.
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: CHOOSE YOUR ROOMATE FOR 1 YEAR ... Wolfgang Van Halen, Sebastian Bach, Wes Scantlin or Marq Torien

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:38 pm Wolfgang would probably be out recording or touring a lot more than the others, so I'll pick him.
Dude! Seriously...

Are you a chubby chaser? WTF is going on over there anyway?

You just said 100 pounds over-weight on a chick is NOT that much > https://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/vi ... 8#p7750518

Now you wanna live in apartment with a guy who is pushing 4 bills?

What has gotten into you son?

$tEvil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

Bobby Blotzer wrote: This is the kind of shit the bozo over at metal sludge does
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:41 pm
Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:38 pm Wolfgang would probably be out recording or touring a lot more than the others, so I'll pick him.
Dude! Seriously...

Are you a chubby chaser? WTF is going on over there anyway?

You just said 100 pounds over-weight on a chick is NOT that much > https://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/vi ... 8#p7750518

Now you wanna live in apartment with a guy who is pushing 4 bills?

What has gotten into you son?

$tEvil
As long as I don't have to fuck him, I'm good. 🤣
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Wolfgang is a no brainer. He'd be out touring, recording or hanging out with his new wife a lot more than the others. Dude can teach me a ton of cool guitar shit, too. Plus, I like that the mere thought of the dude sends half of this board into a fucking frenzy. The Sludge for that year would be hilarious and this board needs a kick in the ass.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

This hits home as I do have a spare bedroom that I rent out. Current roomie is a cute Argentinian girl.

Sebastian Bach, easily. We'd get drunk together and hit the local bars and raise hell.

Wolfgang is too fat, he would deform my bed and would not fit in my tiny shower/toilet room, not joking.
Wes Scantlin/Marq Torien: too dumb, he'd burn my place down / deadbeat dads prolly don't pay rent on time.
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

Also, guess who has access to daddy's studio and the tapes there.
I'd hang out with my roommate at 5150 blasting the 5150 rehearsals with Roth, soundboard tapes from 80-81, 1984 leftovers and whatever else is there.
Worth every pizza I would order for the Wolf.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

Mojo wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:37 pm The Sludge for that year would be hilarious and this board needs a kick in the ass.
Dying at the thought of a 500 page thread with live updates.

Anyway, I'd pick Wolfie because I think he's probably a chill, interesting dude in private, and the outside chance that I can convince him to take his physical health seriously and springboard that into a career as defatter to the stars.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Wolfie.

And his mom would visit, so that's a bonus right there. 8)
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

Love_Industry wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:05 am
I'd hang out with my roommate at 5150 blasting the 5150 rehearsals with Roth, soundboard tapes from 80-81, 1984 leftovers and whatever else is there.
Can you also clean the place out and throw all the Van Hagar tapes in the garbage?
PBFSUCKS
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by PBFSUCKS »

Dude, Wolfgang for sure….

No shortage of snacks, sweet gear laying around all the time, he’s fucking rich so you could probably pull the short on rent story at least twice a year and he seems like he needs friends so he wants to keep you around and as mentioned above, he’s gone a lot. Also, you probably have access to some sweet VH items. Final outcome….you’re well fed, probably in a sweet place you’d never be able to afford and unless you fuck up, you’re set for life.

MT- house smells like Marlboro lights and sweaty stage clothes. You’ve got to deal with people trying to serve you child support paperwork and he definitely is not paying rent on time….ever…final outcome ….Eviction

SB - House smells like weed. You’ve got to deal with him showing you pictures and videos of when he was cool. You have to listen to him leaving messages to Axl about singing My Michelle and or opening the next tour. You also have to listen to him drunkenly discussing the nuances of the newest pressing of Kiss Destroyer vs the original pressing of which he has 30 of. You will hear the phrase “we’re not getting any younger” 100 times a day while he’s talking to Eddie Trunk, or random DJs on morning shows like Willie and the Weasel, and muttering it to himself while opening his 10th bottle of twist open red wine of the day. Also, you will live in a house decorated like Spencer gifts from 1989. Due to multiple noise violations , and red wine stains on carpet….final outcome….Eviction with loss of security deposit.

WS - House smells like cat piss and empties. He’s always around because he cancels all his shows. He will not only not have rent ever, he will ask to borrow money to buy drugs, that he says he won’t do but he’s going to sell and make triple the money. But he will do all the drugs and not pay you back. One day while you are working your third job to pay rent for both of you, you will see a news story about your apartment complex exploding because he tried to make meth in your living room. Final outcome…..Loss of everything you own and homeless with out money for another place to live.

Wolfgang hands down.
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

El Vampiro Blanco wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:19 am
Love_Industry wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:05 am
Can you also clean the place out and throw all the Van Hagar tapes in the garbage?
Sure. You'll get the tapes with Cherone only.
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

Mark Torien would be my pick. He would be most apt to steal from you but also the easiest to beat up. Second choice would be Bach. I think if I punched him in the gut, he’d go down pretty quick.
Just a regular guy who likes Metal
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Sebastian would be cool for an hour but after that he'd get on my nerves. Especially if he walked around the apartment in a tiki costume singing 70's AM radio hits auto-tuned to death.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfysSFUqeNI

Marq would not pay the rent

Puddle of Mud singer? Is he the guy that is doing time for fucking an infant? I don't know.. I'd rather hang out smoking pot with Tiki boy.

So Wolfgang gets my vote too. As others have mentioned, he pays the rent on time, he's never around and the fridge is always full. Perfect roommate. There are 2 bathrooms in this apartment, right?
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Sadly all of you who picked Wolfgang keep forgetting... there will be NO food left in the house... you might starve to death.

And... worst of all... can you imagine the gas coming from him at 11pm as he sits playing Fortnite on the couch and eating Taco Bell?

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:12 am Sebastian would be cool for an hour but after that he'd get on my nerves. Especially if he walked around the apartment in a tiki costume singing 70's AM radio hits auto-tuned to death.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfysSFUqeNI

Marq would not pay the rent

Puddle of Mud singer? Is he the guy that is doing time for fucking an infant? I don't know.. I'd rather hang out smoking pot with Tiki boy.

So Wolfgang gets my vote too. As others have mentioned, he pays the rent on time, he's never around and the fridge is always full. Perfect roommate. There are 2 bathrooms in this apartment, right?

""""""""""""""""There are 2 bathrooms in this apartment, right?"""""""""""""""""""""""

No... I have just updated the scenario...

It's actually a 1 bedroom - 1 bathroom.... you share a closet too.

Have fun...

$tEvil :D
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

WVH for the roommate. We’d get some good jams going.

Sebastian can hang in the other room and we can get stoned and listen to vinyl albums from time to time.

Fuck, CEO - WVH, Baz, and getting stoned. This would be your literal definition of hell, but I’m taking one for the team here 8)
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
Cindy Buzzedimisa

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Wes would have druggie friends over all the time and before you know it your shit would be missing and you'll realize someone's opening credit lines using your name.

Any money Marq makes will be garnished so you'd have to pay for everything AND put up with his ego.

Sebastian would just be annoying and loud and is just too big and hyper to share a space that small.

Wolfie, also too big, but people that fat tend to not move around unless they have to. They also usually wear the same 5 things over and over so I could have most of the closet. And the fact that no food would be left would be good for my waistline. Its not like the other guys would hold back on eating your food either. I can't picture Wes ever shopping for it and Marq wouldn't be able to buy any. Sebastian would devour it in a drunken stupor and laugh about it the next day. And Wolfie's wife seems ok enough.

So, another one for Wolfie.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Easy. Sebastian. My rowdy, former 17 year old self owes himself that. We would drink gallons no…..oceans of Cold Gin, smoke more weed than Snoop and sing Iron Maiden, KISS, Motörhead, Hanoi and Skid Row karaoke all night, every night. When we got bored doing that, we’d go back over to his house and dork out on his KISS Collection. I can fanboy with the best of them without necessarily sounding like a fanboy.
TooOldToCare
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by TooOldToCare »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:35 am Sadly all of you who picked Wolfgang keep forgetting... there will be NO food left in the house... you might starve to death.

And... worst of all... can you imagine the gas coming from him at 11pm as he sits playing Fortnite on the couch and eating Taco Bell?

$tEvil
Taco Bell? Hell, imagine White Castle slider gas and shits.
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Post by LSD69 »

aznsquirt wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:14 am Anyway, I'd pick Wolfie because I think he's probably a chill, interesting dude in private, and the outside chance that I can convince him to take his physical health seriously and springboard that into a career as defatter to the stars.
:lol:

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:18 am Wolfie.
And his mom would visit, so that's a bonus right there. 8)
Val would also bring over plenty of home cooked meals.

Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:55 pm Wolfie, also too big, but people that fat tend to not move around unless they have to. They also usually wear the same 5 things over and over so I could have most of the closet. And the fact that no food would be left would be good for my waistline.
:lol:
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

Would have to agree with the folks choosing the fat ba$tard. He wouldnt be around much. if he was, the hot wife might also be around. As long as you keep the twinkies inventory up, all would be fine.

Sebitchia? He would get on my nerves from the first second and I wouldnt want to deal with his KISS crap.

Wes? Just no.

Torien-if I had to, I would, but would probably have to punch him out a few times to calm his hyper ass out. Would also ask him to pay the rent for months in advance. Heard about his lack of keeping personal "commitments"
The power of Sludge compels you.