Suck it in, Gene!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Suck it in, Gene!!

Post by BernieTaupson »

HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Suck it in, Gene!!

Post by HueyRamone »

BernieTaupson wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:25 pm Image
Ooh, so aspirational!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Zabooka »

They probably need to make some adjustments for the scanners around Gene's gut to appear as if they were closer into his body.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BernieTaupson wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:25 pm Image
We're in the suck, We're in the suck-o circus
Welcome to the show
We're in the suck, We're in the suck-o circus
Thank you for the dough.
ImageImage
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

I’ve been waitin’ here to fake my voice
My tracks are really choice
My boyfriend makes me moist!
You’re in the suuuuckk
You’re in the suuuuckko circus
And our albums really blow!
MisterSinister
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by MisterSinister »

Lol these guys are in their 70’s. Criticizing them is just stupid.
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

MisterSinister wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:28 am Lol these guys are in their 70’s. Criticizing them is just stupid.
Yeah, because it’s perfectly normal for 70 year old guys to still be wearing spandex, high heels, wigs and pretending they’re still 25 isn’t it.

Robert Plant still prances around with no shirt, Paul McCartney wears a jacket with no collar and wiggles his head and goes “wooo” and Elton still wears a Donald Duck outfit and kicks the stool away and does bunny kicks off the piano.

Oh wait … no they evolved in image and music instead of being locked into pretending it’s 1977 for the last three decades because they’re a one note gimmick band who ran out of good ideas in 1979.

PISS deserve all the shit they get. “Going out on top” and “you wanted the best you got the best” indeed.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

BernieTaupson wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:36 am
MisterSinister wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:28 am Lol these guys are in their 70’s. Criticizing them is just stupid.
Yeah, because it’s perfectly normal for 70 year old guys to wear spandex, high heels, wigs and pretend they’re still 25 isn’t it.

Robert Plant still prances around with no shirt, Paul McCartney wears a jacket with no collar and wiggles his head and goes “wooo”, Elton still wears a Donald Duck outfit and kicks the piano stool away and Roth still does split kicks off the drum riser.

Oh wait … no they evolved in image and music instead of being locked into pretending it’s 1977 for the last three decades because they’re a one note gimmick band who ran out of good ideas in 1979.
I stopped being a fan of KISS 20+ years ago after 25+ years of being a HUGE fan. I don't care what they do, BUT... it always bugged me regarding what you mentioned, locking into 1977. For the 96 reunion, I get it. Aside from a couple of minor costume differences since, nothing new. They showed no interest in "moving forward" for the last two decades besides two mediocre albums. I know the answer is, "Why bother? People will still give us their money."

If these avatars get upgraded/refined to not look like a Playstation game, I don't think much will come of it. There might be a Round 1 of interest from the people on KISSfaq, but in no way does it seem like a thing anyone would want to see more than once.

Meh, whatever. I'm only adding a comment because I DO NOT WANT TO WORK today. :!: :!: :!:
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

Sorry, they're fair game. They decided that money was the most important thing and did a 5 year tour of fakery.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Coming soon.....The battle of KISS Avatars vs Beatles Avatars.
Who will win the title of "THE BEST?"

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"