READY, SET, ASK ... Me anything and I will answer... bring your A game, I am ready!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

killdrum
Opening for Slaughter

Re: READY, SET, ASK ... Me anything and I will answer... bring your A game, I am ready!

Post by killdrum »

What does Wednesday think the actual reason Joey was fired from Slipknot? Excessive drug use? They never addressed it saying they were keeping it "in the family". The medical condition seems pretty sketchy and you would think they would say he was unable to continue and they would wait until he was ready to jump back in!

I have nothing for you. Just think Wednesday is cool as fuck.
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Re: READY, SET, ASK ... Me anything and I will answer... bring your A game, I am ready!

Post by BernieTaupson »

Do you know how to quote a message correctly?
Bobby Blotzer wrote: This is the kind of shit the bozo over at metal sludge does
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

BernieTaupson wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:54 pm Do you know how to quote a message correctly?
No.

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

killdrum wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:28 pm What does Wednesday think the actual reason Joey was fired from Slipknot? Excessive drug use? They never addressed it saying they were keeping it "in the family". The medical condition seems pretty sketchy and you would think they would say he was unable to continue and they would wait until he was ready to jump back in!

I have nothing for you. Just think Wednesday is cool as fuck.
No idea... and honestly, I know Wednesday, and I don't think he would share this regardless.

He's a buddy and he's cool as F#@k, sings like a bad ass, and is a killer frontman... why? Cuz he was influenced by me. ;-)

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

roxxxtar wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:06 pm Will you ever perform without your bandana or a hat? We all know what’s going on up there and it’s really no big deal.

If you hate someone at your job, I mean absolutely despise, should you just leave them alone and never speak to them, or should you just f&ck with them all the time and try and piss them off.

Which band from the late 80s early 90s who were signed, should have been huge, but went absolutely nowhere. (Don’t say Tuff)

Where’s Jesse Harte? Dude was going to reincarnate Southgang about a decade ago, and then disappeared from the internet completely.

""""""We all know what’s going on up there and it’s really no big deal.""""""""""""""

From IG, last year... > https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ4qHS-u2O3/

$tEvil
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

"""""""""""""""No."""""""""""""""

Me neither!
Bobby Blotzer wrote: This is the kind of shit the bozo over at metal sludge does
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:24 pm
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:15 pm How did your parents react when you moved to pursue your dream?
"""""""""""""""""How did your parents react when you moved to pursue your dream?"""""""""""""""""

My Father died in 1974, at 38, I was 8, I barely knew him as my parents were already divorced, and it was ugly.

My Mom didn't flinch...

$tEvil
Pretty much the same for me.
Father died when I was 17.
One year later I left to play up and down the East coast.
Mom was always 100% cool with it.
sirthx2
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by sirthx2 »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:23 pm Part 2... from the latest person (one of the previous the same) who I banned yesterday.

My email is now receiving more of the same... and I guess I am the bad-guy for not allowing people like this to freely post in my forums.

-------------------------

Carlo <[email protected]>

12:12 PM (4 hours ago)

to Sludgeceo

Thanks for showing my email to you…I actually don’t give a fuck but again, it shows what a cock head 11 year old you are. I guess we can all call you frog boy now…you know, like you did Jani lane? It really chafes your ass being asked about Podwal or Maggiore or Pretty Boy Floyd. That’s besides the point though, Fat Albert. You didn’t even answer about that horrendously ass ugly ex wife of yours though. What in the fuck-fuck were you thinking shoving that little dick into her bat-cave? Are you actually that stupid? Well, she’s a doctor so she was your suga- momma huh?

Anyway, this has been fun…thanks for continuing to be a big mouth fucking pussy who can’t hang. Metal Sludge? More like Stevie is a bitch Sludge. One little comment, one little username triggered you enough to bring your ball home. ROTFLMFAO…you’re a jackass fat cow, bro <~~~~ like your son calls you…twats, the both of ya!

Benito

$tEvil
Yeah, this is a dude that always got picked last for kickball during recess.
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

sirthx2 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:26 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:23 pm Part 2... from the latest person (one of the previous the same) who I banned yesterday.

My email is now receiving more of the same... and I guess I am the bad-guy for not allowing people like this to freely post in my forums.

Carlo <[email protected]>

12:12 PM (4 hours ago)

to Sludgeceo

Thanks for showing my email to you…I actually don’t give a fuck but again, it shows what a cock head 11 year old you are. I guess we can all call you frog boy now…you know, like you did Jani lane? It really chafes your ass being asked about Podwal or Maggiore or Pretty Boy Floyd. That’s besides the point though, Fat Albert. You didn’t even answer about that horrendously ass ugly ex wife of yours though. What in the fuck-fuck were you thinking shoving that little dick into her bat-cave? Are you actually that stupid? Well, she’s a doctor so she was your suga- momma huh?

Anyway, this has been fun…thanks for continuing to be a big mouth fucking pussy who can’t hang. Metal Sludge? More like Stevie is a bitch Sludge. One little comment, one little username triggered you enough to bring your ball home. ROTFLMFAO…you’re a jackass fat cow, bro <~~~~ like your son calls you…twats, the both of ya!

Benito

$tEvil
Yeah, this is a dude that always got picked last for kickball during recess.

Right...

He sends emails like this... and refers to me as the 11 year old. Lol

$tEvil
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

So….. do you know who it is?
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

A second question if I’m allowed. What’s the groupie scene like now? Your core audience is much older so I have to believe it’s nothing like the glory years. Maybe it improves when you travel abroad? There has to still be some freaks that come out at night.
Just a regular guy who likes Metal
roxxxtar
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by roxxxtar »

TeslaFan wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:38 am A second question if I’m allowed. What’s the groupie scene like now? Your core audience is much older so I have to believe it’s nothing like the glory years. Maybe it improves when you travel abroad? There has to still be some freaks that come out at night.
Fat
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:25 am So….. do you know who it is?
No....

I didn't know who Deathcurse was either... until I did... :D

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

TeslaFan wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:38 am A second question if I’m allowed. What’s the groupie scene like now? Your core audience is much older so I have to believe it’s nothing like the glory years. Maybe it improves when you travel abroad? There has to still be some freaks that come out at night.

""""""""""""""""""What’s the groupie scene like now?"""""""""""""""""""

I've never been a fan of calling girls who like the bands, groupies.

It's nothing like it was, and similarly, I am nothing today, like I was in 1988, 1991, or 1995.

Same applies for how I was in my 30's or 40's.... life is different in every way.

""""""""""""""""""Your core audience is much older so I have to believe it’s nothing like the glory years""""""""""""""""""""""

You are correct and correct.

"""""""""""""""""""""Maybe it improves when you travel abroad?""""""""""""""""""

Nope... more of the same... only fans in other countries are often much more appreciative of the show, meeting the bands, etc...

It's not a dis on American fans... it's just a fact.

""""""""""""""""There has to still be some freaks that come out at night.""""""""""""""""""""""

I wouldn't know, as I go to bed early!

$tEvil
HoldenSSV
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by HoldenSSV »

What is your opinion of Mike Matijevic - both when you first heard him, and when you did a show recently?
"Copying off of one person is called plagiarism.
Copying off of ten people is called research."
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

HoldenSSV wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:20 pm What is your opinion of Mike Matijevic - both when you first heard him, and when you did a show recently?

"""""""""""""""""""What is your opinion of Mike Matijevic - both when you first heard him, and when you did a show recently?"""""""""""""""""

His name is not Mike, and he despises that... he actually talked about this in Peru. In reality, his name is Miljenko and he wants to be called that or Mili, I guess.

I spent the last week with him and we got to hang a few times and chop it up. He was very cool and he's already text'd me a few times this week as we traded #'s!

I saw Steelheart back in the day 1x, with King of The Hill opening... also, I recently recalled, Rikki Rockett and Miljenko came to a Tuff show in Denver, in 1991, at "Bangles".

I believe we met that night, but it was very brief... and last week I brought that up and he said he kind of recalled that.

He seems like a good guy, hard worker, and can still sing his ass off... those high notes, are NO Joke! Very impressive.

$tEvil
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Will you be signing up at Electric Eye Rock n Roll Memories Forum?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

HueyRamone wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:47 pm Will you be signing up at Electric Eye Rock n Roll Memories Forum?
Is this a trick question?

$tEvil
Hellsinkey
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Hellsinkey »

I remember you saying you liked Squeeze and XTC. Any other great (80's) pop groups?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Hellsinkey wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:45 am I remember you saying you liked Squeeze and XTC. Any other great (80's) pop groups?
Yes... a ton of it, was ALL of my musical youth, skateboarding...

Fun Fact: One of my first ever club shows, was seeing JFA at a whacky empty ballroom, and it was like $ 4.00 to get in... I ended up sitting next to the drum riser as "Bam Bam" killed the kit!

Squeeze, XTC, and The Fixx, The Specials, Madness, DEVO, The B-52's, Icehouse, Red Rockers, Flock of Seaguls, Berlin, The Clash, Talking Heads, The Vapors, Missing Persons, Oingoo Bingo, The Police, The Human League, and the list goes on.

There were endless... loved it all and still listen to most of this stuff today, over 80's metal or hard rock!

$tEvil
nuno_cherone
Playing Frat Parties

Post by nuno_cherone »

Hey Stevie. Fairly easy question. How were the folks from your hometown once you had some success in CA? I’m sure a lot of people back in WI had a lot to say about you moving away to chase your dreams. Did the people who were always negative or talked shit about you continue to do so? Or did some of them surprise you by saying congrats or I like what you’re doing, etc? And conversely did any your old acquaintances and friends disappoint you by suddenly seeming jealous of you? I always find it interesting regarding human nature how people respond to the success of others. Enjoy the holidays.
"Nothing's perfect except God and a California sunset."
whiteowl yesterday
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by whiteowl yesterday »

read Psalm 83:18 in a older Bible
why don't you believe in Jehovah God or the Bible?
"artist formerly known as midnighttoker"
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

whiteowl yesterday wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:35 am read Psalm 83:18 in a older Bible
why don't you believe in Jehovah God or the Bible?
It's all hog-wash, in short... a fairy-tale... if that's your thing, all good.

Religion is a massive scam...

$tEvil
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

silly question, I know, but do you actually like the people who post here, as much as it's possible to actually "like" someone who you've probably never met, or is it mainly a means to make them bucks?

I'm assuming that you do, for the most part, but a little reassurance would be nice. :lol:
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

nuno_cherone wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:15 am Hey Stevie. Fairly easy question. How were the folks from your hometown once you had some success in CA? I’m sure a lot of people back in WI had a lot to say about you moving away to chase your dreams. Did the people who were always negative or talked shit about you continue to do so? Or did some of them surprise you by saying congrats or I like what you’re doing, etc? And conversely did any your old acquaintances and friends disappoint you by suddenly seeming jealous of you? I always find it interesting regarding human nature how people respond to the success of others. Enjoy the holidays.
""""""""""""""""""How were the folks from your hometown once you had some success in CA?""""""""""""""""""

I distinctly recall a local musician guy I knew saying "He'll be back in 3 weeks..." to a few others.

Oddly... even as years passed, I saw this guy at some point when I went home a few times, and he was always saying something negative.

He was a pessimist to begin with, always complaining, looking at the negative in life... so I guess it was expected from him.

"""""""""""""""""""""""Did the people who were always negative or talked shit about you continue to do so?""""""""""""""""""""""

Some yes... and while some "doubted me" and wanted to hate on whatever happened... some turned the corner too, and eventually said stuff like "You know... I didn't think anything would happen, but you proved everyone wrong" or something similar.

""""""""""""""""""Or did some of them surprise you by saying congrats or I like what you’re doing, etc?""""""""""""""""""

Many were supportive, especially after things happened... you know, getting signed, being on the radio, in all the magazines and of course MTV.

There is no denying that stuff... at least not back then. Especially coming from a small town, where virtually nobody had anywhere near that kind of success, not in music, entertainment or sports... not on a National or International level.

In recent years, a few local kids, (guys) went onto College, and got drafted into the NBA. One in particular is Tyrese Haliburton who got drafted #12 overall last year into the NBA and he's doing quite well... and is a local hero of sorts... I can't think of any others in the last 3-4 decades who achieved something like that for Sports.

""""""""""""""""""And conversely did any your old acquaintances and friends disappoint you by suddenly seeming jealous of you?"""""""""""""""

Some were or acted so... but not many... most of my real friends, are still my friends today...

I had heard some rumors, stuff, etc... it was all hearsay, or things being said that were miles from the truth.

"""""""""""""""""""I always find it interesting regarding human nature how people respond to the success of others. Enjoy the holidays.""""""""""""""""""

Right... agree... and not that I had huge success, but again, for the small town I am from, etc... it was a big deal I guess.

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

alleyrulez wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:48 pm silly question, I know, but do you actually like the people who post here, as much as it's possible to actually "like" someone who you've probably never met, or is it mainly a means to make them bucks?

I'm assuming that you do, for the most part, but a little reassurance would be nice. :lol:

""""""""""""""""""silly question, I know, but do you actually like the people who post here, as much as it's possible to actually "like" someone who you've probably never met, or is it mainly a means to make them bucks?"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Pretty much every person I ever met, that came up at a show, or wherever... and said they were on the boards, was ALWAYS a great interaction.

""""""""""""""""""I'm assuming that you do, for the most part, but a little reassurance would be nice. :lol:""""""""""""""""""""""

I have no reason to not like someone... unless they give me a reason to feel that way.

I mean... if I say, "Don't post nude photos" and "Don't post the word F#@K in all caps in a thread title" etc.. it's pretty basic, don't do it.

If you do... and continue to do that kind of stuff, well now you give me a reason to not like you.

If you continue to attack me, my music, my band, my family and the rest... no matter what the day or subject, well... guess what, I probably won't like you much.

There have been some on here, who clearly hate me, or don't like my band, and they've went out of their way to talk sh!t, stir the pot, and I put up with much... but at some point... it's obvious, they are up to no good, so see ya!

Ask those who met me... if I was an ass or not... there are more than a few on here.

$tEvil
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Question: Being that as well documented that you cannot participate in drugs or drink, how prevalent has it been throughout your career where drugs/alcohol have been offered to you or insisted upon being you are a rock guy?
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

ParaDime77 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:25 pm Question: Being that as well documented that you cannot participate in drugs or drink, how prevalent has it been throughout your career where drugs/alcohol have been offered to you or insisted upon being you are a rock guy?

""""""""""""""""Question: Being that as well documented that you cannot participate in drugs or drink"""""""""""""""""""

I Never said I "cannot" participate... I just chose not to do so.

And it's not like I never tasted anything with alcohol, I have... but in my life, you could put everything I drank and I don't think it would fill a 2-3 gallon container.

Same applies with cigarettes... sure I tried that, like most teens... never liked it... same with Pot. And so on...

"""""""""""""""""""""how prevalent has it been throughout your career where drugs/alcohol have been offered to you"""""""""""""""""

Often... especially back in the day... but in the last 20 years... seldom.... the word has been out forever, I am not that guy, so most know, and don't bring it up.

""""""""""""""""""""or insisted upon being you are a rock guy?"""""""""""""""""""""

Anyone acting pushy to me, with anything... be it in 1982, 1989, or yesterday... is not usually in their favor.

I am not shy to speak up... in a nice way... but is someone would push me... it could go south very fast.

Plenty of loser, drunks, druggies, etc... realized their mistake quickly when after they insisted resulted in me staring them straight in their face and saying in a very firm tone "Hey! Did you not hear me?"

That usually ended it...

$tEvil