Mars vs. Motley

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

thunderdan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Mars vs. Motley

Post by thunderdan »

Whose album will be better?
Dave Muffstaine
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Re: Mars vs. Motley

Post by Dave Muffstaine »

I hate to end your thread with this one post, but neither. It’s 2024. Mars is 72. His riffs are still decent, but it all sounds like generic, late 90’s, drop tune, drivel. That vocalist he picked is a garden variety, no character, hack. Don’t even get me started on Motley. They haven’t had an inspired idea since the Corabi record. Vince screeching over really dated, modern rock schlock. No thanks.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Slight advantage for team Crüe, Vince's voice (in the studio!) will be better and more unique than anyone Mars will come up with.
alexleehooker
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by alexleehooker »

Dave Muffstaine wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:18 am I hate to end your thread with this one post, but neither. It’s 2024. Mars is 72. His riffs are still decent, but it all sounds like generic, late 90’s, drop tune, drivel. That vocalist he picked is a garden variety, no character, hack. Don’t even get me started on Motley. They haven’t had an inspired idea since the Corabi record. Vince screeching over really dated, modern rock schlock. No thanks.
sadly you are right
Whatever Happened To…
Headlining Clubs

Post by Whatever Happened To… »

And would sir prefer the freshly trimmed ass hair or the aged smega as a dessert?
Kerry67
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Kerry67 »

Neither will sound ANYTHING like what they should sound like. Modern generic crap.