DEAD AS F#@K ,,, Iran's President, and his pals, all Dead... their 45 year old beater Helicopter ate a Mountain side!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

DEAD AS F#@K ,,, Iran's President, and his pals, all Dead... their 45 year old beater Helicopter ate a Mountain side!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I guess they never heard about Kobe Bryant's final ride in the Fog...

NEWS is reporting the Helicopter they were flying in was 45 years old...

And... the weather was less than acceptable... looks like lots of Fog, etc...

In short... they pulled a Kobe Bryant and everyone's dead.

Also it seems much of the country is celebrating, as the guy was hated! His nickname was the "Butcher of Tehran", sounds like a nice guy! :roll:

Word to wise... don't fly around in aircraft from 1970!

> https://www.foxnews.com/world/un-holds- ... pter-crash

> https://www.axios.com/2024/05/19/iran-p ... ahim-raisi

$tEvil
skinni
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: DEAD AS F#@K ,,, Iran's President, and his pals, all Dead... their 45 year old beater Helicopter ate a Mountain side

Post by skinni »

Iran has beautiful mountains.

If US and Iran had better relations, I would spend many months per year in those mountains.
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: DEAD AS F#@K ,,, Iran's President, and his pals, all Dead... their 45 year old beater Helicopter ate a Mountain side

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

Good riddance.

https://time.com/6979822/iran-president ... e-efforts/
Aircraft in Iran face a shortage of parts, often flying without safety checks over Western sanctions. Because of that, former Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif sought to blame the United States for the crash in an interview Monday.

“One of the main culprits of yesterday’s tragedy is the United States, which ... embargoed the sale of aircraft and aviation parts to Iran and does not allow the people of Iran to enjoy good aviation facilities,” Zarif said. “These will be recorded in the list of U.S. crimes against the Iranian people.”.
:lol:
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Just what we need right now: more political instability in the Middle East.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

I wonder if the Iranians will accept the premise that it was simple mechanical failure or pilot error?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

skinni wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:44 pm Iran has beautiful mountains.

If US and Iran had better relations, I would spend many months per year in those mountains.
If you were on that helicopter, you would be spending eternity there.
ImageImage
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Grendel wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 6:09 am I wonder if the Iranians will accept the premise that it was simple mechanical failure or pilot error?
It was Mossad, the CIA, or both. No helicopter has ever crashed in bad weather in mountains before.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

They do the “Thanks, Obama” thing when they get a hangnail, except with Jews.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
skinni

Post by skinni »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 6:32 am
skinni wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:44 pm Iran has beautiful mountains.

If you were on that helicopter, you would be spending eternity there.
When you go into the high-altitude mountaineering domain, you never know if you are coming back. The beauty of nature....