Sabbath Tony Martin box set review

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Sabbath Tony Martin box set review

Post by BernieTaupson »

Bobby Blotzer wrote: This is the kind of shit the bozo over at metal sludge does
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Re: Sabbath Tony Martin box set review

Post by BernieTaupson »

What’s The Use Japanese bonus track :

https://youtu.be/9Q3PsWOKqlo?si=MRxQYBA8IJ7oF4ze
Bobby Blotzer wrote: This is the kind of shit the bozo over at metal sludge does
jens
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by jens »

Fuck that writer sounds like an ass, lecturing the reader on bonus tracks, spotify and what not.
Hellbound
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Hellbound »

jens wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:16 am Fuck that writer sounds like an ass, lecturing the reader on bonus tracks, spotify and what not.
Nah I don't think so, and Spotify does suck big fuckin' elephant fuckin' dicks anyway.
jens
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by jens »

He could've said: "as we already know, there's no bonus tracks included. So let's continue to what actually is on there."

Instead, we get this, like a Karen defending her 7-year-old's science project:

Now first off, I wanted to get into one thing I’ve seen pop up a lot since this was first announced a little while ago. That’s the people who are complaining that this isn’t an all encompassing set with multiple discs of extras, every demo ever recorded, unreleased stuff. That’s *NOT* what this set is, nor was it ever intended to be. The primary reason this exists was to get these albums available again. It’s been an exceptionally long time since these four albums (Headless Cross, Tyr, Cross Purposes, & Forbidden) have been in print and available. THAT is why this release exists. These albums needed to be heard again – and they haven’t been. If you’re just gonna foam at the mouth and rant that this release sucks, and is a “cash grab” or some bullshit like that… Sigh. Move on. You won’t care for what I’m gonna say then anyway….
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

That guy has the longest running Sabbath site on the internet, he’s not just some random guy.