SKID NO … SNAKE answers million dollar question on chances SKID ROW reunites w/ BACH: “It’s Not Gonna Happen”

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

SKID NO … SNAKE answers million dollar question on chances SKID ROW reunites w/ BACH: “It’s Not Gonna Happen”

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

SKID NO …
DAVE SABO answers the million dollar question on the chances SKID ROW reunites with SEBASTIAN BACH: “It’s Not Gonna Happen.”
#davesabo #skidrow #sebastianbach #rachelbolan #scottihill #youthgonewild #irememberyou #skidno #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/skid-no-dave-sab ... na-happen/

$ludge
Vince Neil Eats
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Re: SKID NO … SNAKE answers million dollar question on chances SKID ROW reunites w/ BACH: “It’s Not Gonna Happen”

Post by Vince Neil Eats »

I’ve always supported the Skid Row dudes. I enjoyed the Solinger stuff, besides RPM. Thought the Gronwall album was pretty strong. However, the lack of cohesiveness on the lead singer front is causing me to lose interest. On the other hand, they probably don’t care that I’m losing interest. They will most likely go out and get some no name singer and book the same places they have been playing for the last 20 years. These dudes aren’t hurting for money. Snake just bought a house on the water in Amity Harbor here on Long Island. They were obviously smart with their money…to the point where they don’t need to get back with the “other” guy.
HoldenSSV
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Re: SKID NO … SNAKE answers million dollar question on chances SKID ROW reunites w/ BACH: “It’s Not Gonna Happen”

Post by HoldenSSV »

In other news, water is wet and the sky is blue.

We get it.
"Copying off of one person is called plagiarism.
Copying off of ten people is called research."
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by aznsquirt »

Honest question: Is Bach even good enough to do this if they wanted to?

After I listened to him doing Monkey Business solo side by side with Lizzy Hale, it seems really hard to imagine them downgrading that far.

Or is it really one of those things where fans wouldn't care, they'd be able to book a bunch of bigger gigs, and maybe everyone goes "damn, Bach sounded like shit" but by then the checks have been cashed.

I also wonder how much better Bach could be if he wanted to get in better shape for a Skid Row tour.

It's always hard to tell how much of the time a singer's voice is truly shot, and how much they could improve upon it if they wanted to.
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

aznsquirt wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:52 pm Honest question: Is Bach even good enough to do this if they wanted to?

After I listened to him doing Monkey Business solo side by side with Lizzy Hale, it seems really hard to imagine them downgrading that far.

Or is it really one of those things where fans wouldn't care, they'd be able to book a bunch of bigger gigs, and maybe everyone goes "damn, Bach sounded like shit" but by then the checks have been cashed.

I also wonder how much better Bach could be if he wanted to get in better shape for a Skid Row tour.

It's always hard to tell how much of the time a singer's voice is truly shot, and how much they could improve upon it if they wanted to.
Of course not, but it doesn’t matter…the name sells.
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

There hasn’t been an offer high enough yet. If the money is right, Rachel and Snake go on a PR tour and all is well with Bach as lead singer. Same concept as Dokken. They said never again but then a Japanese promoter came at them with a truckload of cash. They did shows. Money talks! The right situation just hasn’t hit their desk yet.
Just a regular guy who likes Metal
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

Snake is still OBSSESED with Bach; he keeps mentioning him in EVERY single interview.

It proves that Bach is the face of Skid Row, even though he's no longer a part of the band.
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by aznsquirt »

SexxAtraxxion wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 2:14 pm Snake is still OBSSESED with Bach; he keeps mentioning him in EVERY single interview.
Of ffs.

They literally ask him about Bach in every single interview, and he answers the question.
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

aznsquirt wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 2:17 pm
SexxAtraxxion wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 2:14 pm Snake is still OBSSESED with Bach; he keeps mentioning him in EVERY single interview.
Of ffs.

They literally ask him about Bach in every single interview, and he answers the question.
Yup, the amazing thing is they just answer the question...the same way...every single interview. They don't seem to get mad or frustrated, even though it's gotta be killing them. Guess they realize it's gonna end up in Blabbermouth and all press is good press.
NineteenEightyFour
Forming a Band

Post by NineteenEightyFour »

Instead of fat checks they'd rather just watch Bach get more triggered as time goes by. Seems worth it.