Who has their Ghost movie tickets?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Who has their Ghost movie tickets?

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

I do. It’s showing in several theaters here. They’ve added showings! Unfortunately, the theaters aren’t in the best areas.

But, based on CultofManson’s recommendation, I have mine! Two tickets for a 6:15 showing. AMC theater in an outlet mall.

Who else has theirs?

Will they have merch? What sort of candy are you going to buy or sneak in?

I’m considering eating some shrooms first. Not sure. Probably won’t.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Who has their Ghost movie tickets?

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:03 am I do. It’s showing in several theaters here. They’ve added showings! Unfortunately, the theaters aren’t in the best areas.

But, based on CultofManson’s recommendation, I have mine! Two tickets for a 6:15 showing. AMC theater in an outlet mall.

Who else has theirs?

Will they have merch? What sort of candy are you going to buy or sneak in?

I’m considering eating some shrooms first. Not sure. Probably won’t.

This is probably the only thing awesome youve ever posted here. I have my ticket already too, kid. Yes they have merch for the movie, shirts, cups, popcorn containers, etc. its gonna be awesome!
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Movie butter isn’t real butter..that’s the rumor
What is it exactly?
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Mr CEO needs to go see it and check out the current kings of rock and metal until he has a chance to see the band live
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
rubysdad
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by rubysdad »

Seeing it with Ruby in Melbourne.
Rocker4Real
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by Rocker4Real »

I keep hearing about this Ghost. Have they crossed into the mainstream? How many top 40 hits?
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

The original? Or did they remake it with Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox?

I'd go just for the popcorn and recliner seating!
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Rocker4Real wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:05 am I keep hearing about this Ghost. Have they crossed into the mainstream? How many top 40 hits?
No. Underground band. Think they’re on Seasons of Mist or some other crap label.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Rocker4Real

Post by Rocker4Real »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:29 am
Rocker4Real wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:05 am I keep hearing about this Ghost. Have they crossed into the mainstream? How many top 40 hits?
No. Underground band. Think they’re on Seasons of Mist or some other crap label.
Maybe someday new Rockers will be able to breakout of the niche and rise to the top like the glory days.
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Rocker4Real wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:31 am
Maybe someday new Rockers will be able to breakout of the niche and rise to the top like the glory days.
Doubtful. If CSoul isn’t headlining sold out stadiums, what do you expect a new band to do? They’re fucked right out of the gate. No lube. Just not a good situation.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

What top 10 hits does Slipknot have?
25 years of arenas and stadiums..doing 2 nights at new LA Clippers Skydome soon

Ghost from 10 $ Roxy show to 2 nights at Forum and singer doesn’t even date Taylor Swift

* just looked it up People = Sh*t went to #3
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

They have multiple too 40 hits, albums of the year, grammy nominations, a grammy win, etc, and headline arenas and amphitheaters. Biggest band in rock and metal since 2018
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:37 am

Doubtful. If CSoul isn’t headlining sold out stadiums, what do you expect a new band to do? They’re fucked right out of the gate. No lube. Just not a good situation.

Collective Soul is lucky to sell out dive bars, meanwhile Ghost sells out arenas and amphitheaters
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Rocker4Real

Post by Rocker4Real »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:40 am

They have multiple too 40 hits, albums of the year, grammy nominations, a grammy win, etc, and headline arenas and amphitheaters. Biggest band in rock and metal since 2018
I need to check RIAA and Wiki to confirm things. **Update** They have a Platinum single from 2023 and multiple Gold releases from 2022 according to the RIAA. However, their highest chart position on the Hot 100 is 90 with Mary on a Cross. Not mainstream according to my definition. Strong niche popularity within a genre.
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

Little known fun fact… papa emeritus is actually kung fu vampire in whiteface.
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Fake news
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Spongie wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 10:36 am Little known fun fact… papa emeritus is actually kung fu vampire in whiteface.
Fake news
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:42 am
DemonFilth2001 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:37 am

Collective Soul is lucky to sell out dive bars, meanwhile Ghost sells out arenas and amphitheaters
Good point. They only have 2 multiplatinum albums. 2 platinum. 1 gold. 3 top 40 songs.

Did I tell you I have my Ghost Movie tickets? Think people will dress up?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Seasons of Mist is bitchin, frog-run label, they've put out Morbid Angel, Mayhem, 1349, all sortsa good tunage!
REO Cokewagon
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by REO Cokewagon »

the original, and REAL Ghost movie thread!!!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

REO Cokewagon wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:33 am the original, and REAL Ghost movie thread!!!
Got my tix! Today at 6:15 est!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

In mall parking lot. 2 boxes of Reeses Pieces and a Twix bar in wife’s pocketbook. Gummy in pocket. Slamming a Celsius. May grab a burger in the food court!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:20 pm In mall parking lot. 2 boxes of Reeses Pieces and a Twix bar in wife’s pocketbook. Gummy in pocket. Slamming a Celsius. May grab a burger in the food court!
Is your wife gonna go down on you during the feature presentation?
REO Cokewagon
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by REO Cokewagon »

Wild Obsession wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:31 pm Saw it with 2 of my kids,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How did u sell this to ur wife??

What did she think of u goin' to a movie like this with the 2 kids?

Does she even know who Ghost is? Did u show her a pic of Tobias before u went to the movie, and if so, what was her reaction when she saw the pic??
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

“Honey I’m taking kids to Garfield”
Kids now traumatized for life..good dad :(

Movie was FUN!
Kiss career is absolutely pathetic to Ghost

Favorite part of movie when he kills his unborn son
Girl Ghost now in charge
Charles Bukaki
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Charles Bukaki »

Ghost Meets The Phantom Of The Park.
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Theater was 3/4 full. Was a fancy theater with big reclining leather seats. Couldn’t see the people on other rows. My row was NOT dancing, singing, or playing any air guitar. Probably 75% female. Of the women, 80% were morbidly obese.

Some super dork sat next to me. Never tapped his feet. Bobbed his head. Didn't even recline his seat. Sat motionless the entire time. I almost asked him if he went by CultofMason. It was probably him.

Almost left in the second song. But we got sucked in. It got better as the movie progressed. Both the audio and video were great.

I had a Whopper and large onion rings before the movie. In the theater I just had Reese’s Pieces and a Mr Pibb.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

I got front row center ringside
Nobody near me..Played air guitar some of movie- banged my head- sang along with He Is
Brought in 6 egg roles from mall Panda Express

Really enjoyed backstage of him and his dad talking about life -eating baby girls legs

New theme for Ghost is going be cool Cannibalism Ghost- maybe now everyone will shut the hell up- now band has an image for the name Ghost finally. New Ghost at end is definitely darker person. She looks like 43 old Charo. Big fancy boobs with blood on the chest

So cool knowing I was at show made movie so much better. If it was filmed at some other random town I wouldn’t have gone
REO Cokewagon
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by REO Cokewagon »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:20 am

I had a Whopper and large onion rings before the movie. In the theater I just had Reese’s Pieces and a Mr Pibb.
Who ate the Twix??
VincentVanWinger
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by VincentVanWinger »

Theater was 1/2 full. Was a fancy theater with big reclining leather seats. Couldn’t see the people on other rows. My row was NOT dancing, singing, or playing any air guitar. Probably 95% female. Of the women, 25% were morbidly obese.

My theater had NO collector cups or popcorn bucket and now they are going on eBay for $100.

My online seating chart said I purchased seat 16 but my email ticket said seat 1. I sat based on what the ticket said hoping whoever thought they had seat 1 would fight me but the flock of goth girls just filed in and sat down and dint care what seat they had.

My row was a bunch of 16-20 year old goth chicks that didn’t react to anything at all. I couldn’t see anybody else because of stadium seating and big ass recliners.

My theater had free refills on any size popcorn or drink. Best believe I refilled both on my way out. Probably best theater corn Ove had in 20 years and didn’t add a lick of salt or butter. 10/10.

Loved the movie. Liked the cartoon but didn’t like they showed it over concert footage. It should have have been post credits or a YouTube thing.

Many bitched on Reddit about sound and mix. My mix was fine. It didn’t have the booming soaring sound like a Star Wars movie I was hoping for. It sounded like a really good home set up rather than an epic theater set up. It was fine. My theater was very basic and a little dated. Probably not the cutting edge of sound equipment. They couldnt even be bothered to order the damn cups.

I was expecting more story stuff. I actually don’t know what I was expecting. I like what they did but I thought there might be a little more meat on the bone as far as lore and setting up the next cycle. I thought it would be 75% concert 25% movie and it was 92% concert and 8% movie.

Worth it. Very cool over all. It is my life’s mission to see them live next tour. Tobias is a rock star in a world where that doesn’t exist anymore. Dude just gets it.

Some super goth sat next to me. Never tapped her feet. Bobbed her head. She Did recline her seat. Sat motionless the entire time. The entire crowed was dead. Almost too well behaved which is ok given how asshats act at movies these days. I’d rather have a boring crowed than a bunch of assholes.

I had 9 slices of Ci Cis pizza and a dolphin boat ride that got cut short due to choppy water before the show.