Bitch Lafon Retarded?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Bitch Lafon Retarded?

Post by aznsquirt »

KISStian wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:55 pm Oh c'mon, Ed's "knowledge" of the industry is like a 4th grade report being shouted into a mic by an angry man. "In the concert business, they have these things called tickets. The public buys them, and what they do, is they get you a seat at the concert. If you add up all these, plus some merchandise, beer, parking, and concessions, you get enough money to pay the artist." :roll:
I don't totally agree with the sentiment, but I gotta give you props; this is pretty funny.
Dyslexicheart wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:57 pm
"mush brain Trump voter". Nailed it, nothing more to add.
TBH it's pretty hard to take anyone seriously when they shoehorn a Trump (or any political reference really, but "lol u probably like orange guy!111" is the go to these days) into discussions this hard.
KISStian wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:13 pm Who cares what anyone thinks of those goofballs in KISS. Eddie sucks either way. Total dork.
Isn't your username.... wait what?

FWIW, I don't think the point was about whether or not Poison is better than Nirvana, its the definitive "far superior, that's all there is to it" statements that are the issue.
KISStian
Playing in a Garage

Post by KISStian »

aznsquirt wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:00 am
KISStian wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:55 pm Oh c'mon, Ed's "knowledge" of the industry is like a 4th grade report being shouted into a mic by an angry man. "In the concert business, they have these things called tickets. The public buys them, and what they do, is they get you a seat at the concert. If you add up all these, plus some merchandise, beer, parking, and concessions, you get enough money to pay the artist." :roll:
I don't totally agree with the sentiment, but I gotta give you props; this is pretty funny.
Dyslexicheart wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:57 pm
"mush brain Trump voter". Nailed it, nothing more to add.
TBH it's pretty hard to take anyone seriously when they shoehorn a Trump (or any political reference really, but "lol u probably like orange guy!111" is the go to these days) into discussions this hard.
KISStian wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:13 pm Who cares what anyone thinks of those goofballs in KISS. Eddie sucks either way. Total dork.
Isn't your username.... wait what?

FWIW, I don't think the point was about whether or not Poison is better than Nirvana, its the definitive "far superior, that's all there is to it" statements that are the issue.
My name is supposed to be ironically mocking "KISStards."
I have SiriusXM in my vehicles, so I'll sometimes turn it on Ed Trunk to amuse myself and it's always the same ridiculous shit. Shouting about the music business in the most rudimentary terms, like he's a CEO trying to explain it to Kindergarteners but in effect, he just comes across like a dumb dolt with a severe chip on his shoulder. And, the.constant.name.dropping. gets so old and unctuous. If it's not name dropping, it's "my long time close personal friend." Just, awful, awful radio.
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

KISStian wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:14 am he's a CEO trying to explain it to Kindergarteners
Have you heard the typical fucking hicks who call in? Kindergarteners have more sense.
Bobby Blotzer wrote: This is the kind of shit the bozo over at metal sludge does
KISStian
Playing in a Garage

Post by KISStian »

BernieTaupson wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:30 am
KISStian wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:14 am he's a CEO trying to explain it to Kindergarteners
Have you heard the typical fucking hicks who call in? Kindergarteners have more sense.
That is a good point. I mean, look here, NeonK is his biggest fan and he's definitely a mouth breather.
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by aznsquirt »

KISStian wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:14 am My name is supposed to be ironically mocking "KISStards."
I have SiriusXM in my vehicles, so I'll sometimes turn it on Ed Trunk to amuse myself and it's always the same ridiculous shit. Shouting about the music business in the most rudimentary terms, like he's a CEO trying to explain it to Kindergarteners but in effect, he just comes across like a dumb dolt with a severe chip on his shoulder. And, the.constant.name.dropping. gets so old and unctuous. If it's not name dropping, it's "my long time close personal friend." Just, awful, awful radio.
I get that, and lmao @ your username.