Odds on Trump Having Massive Stroke During The Debate

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Re: Odds on Trump Having Massive Stroke During The Debate

Post by NeonKnite »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:07 am Maybe I’m too old to be forming opinions, I’m clearly wrong about everything …
Maybe you tuned into the wrong station and watched one of the debates from 2020. I have no other explanation of how you came to your opinion then.

We're entering another 'perfect storm' scenario that could get this fucking maniac elected again. It happened in 2016, after all.
Kerry67
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Kerry67 »

CNN Themselves say a poll showed that 67% of the people think Trump won.
My favorite parts were when Joe said you can get pregnant from your sister, and the deer in headlight expression whenever he wasn't talking.
I get it if you don't like Trump, but Joe won't even be able to string a sentence together in another year. C'MON MAN!

TRUMP 2024.
Nobodyspecial
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Nobodyspecial »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:17 pm That was horrific. Biden flopped. What happened to the State of the Union guy? It should not be a close contest with a felon, but it will be. All he had to do is not suck.
At the State of the Union he is reading a teleprompter and probably had an earpiece with someone keeping him on point. Both Candidates are absolutely terrible. Trump is a dumpster fire and Biden is a senile old man who is just doing what he is told.

You know how it is around election time...The two candidates are so repulsive...repulsive is not the word, they're so full of shit...vote none of the above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOwesWn3vU4

NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

Kerry67 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:51 am I get it if you don't like Trump, but Joe won't even be able to string a sentence together in another year. C'MON MAN!
Joe Biden in full onset Alzheimers is still a better choice than that mentally ill, less-than-human, piece of shit that the GOP cult is nominating.
AlexVonHaig
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AlexVonHaig »

I wish I was on the receiving end of sounding like a total idiot. Can't wait for the deflections about whore, grabbing pussy, epstein, orange hair and more
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Nobodyspecial wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:57 am
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:17 pm That was horrific. Biden flopped. What happened to the State of the Union guy? It should not be a close contest with a felon, but it will be. All he had to do is not suck.
At the State of the Union he is reading a teleprompter and probably had an earpiece with someone keeping him on point. Both Candidates are absolutely terrible. Trump is a dumpster fire and Biden is a senile old man who is just doing what he is told.

You know how it is around election time...The two candidates are so repulsive...repulsive is not the word, they're so full of shit...vote none of the above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOwesWn3vU4

The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

Trump destroyed Biden last night, hes a disaster. Van Jones was crying on CNN asking to have Biden replaced he was so bad lmfao
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:58 pm NBC, CBS and ABC immediately started talking about replacing Biden as nominee as soon as the debate was over.

I thought Biden did great … what did I miss?

U must have been drunk as hell. Trump destroyed Biden. CNN’s Van Jones was crying calling for Biden to be replaced he was so bad last night lol
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

I have one question: What was Van Jones doing? JFC, is that the platform CoM is running on?
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

TooOldToCare wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:13 am I have one question: What was Van Jones doing? JFC, is that the platform CoM is running on?
Van Jones was crying like a bitch lol. Trump 2024!!!! Biden is finished after last night
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

I sense an obsession with the BBC. Not the British Broadcasting Corp.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:55 am Trump destroyed Biden last night, hes a disaster. Van Jones was crying on CNN asking to have Biden replaced he was so bad lmfao
Sleek wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:25 pm My few Trumper friends don't live great lives and tend to start posting more Trump shit whenever some girl leaves them or they lose a job, which seems to happen a lot.

Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see the link between their frustration in life and their support of lyin' Donnie.
Checks out.
Wild Obsession wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:35 am Tony Martin Black Sabbath is on the level of Gary Cherone Van Halen.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

hbk72777 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:12 pm
NeonKnite wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:46 pm
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:24 pm Correct, never have, and never will. Ever.
Then you have zero right to complain about anything because you can't be bothered to exercise a fundamental right that people in many other countries would die to have.

Quite shameful to be honest, and you're proud of it no less.

Lemma guess, you're a Biden guy because you like free shit.

Sit at home all day, posting on forums, trying your damnedest to project Biden's woes onto Trump.

Buckle up, it's gonna be another 4 years of MAGA, and you're gonna eat it.

What free shit is that and where can I get some?
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

AlexVonHaig wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 4:37 am I wish I was on the receiving end of sounding like a total idiot. Can't wait for the deflections about whore, grabbing pussy, epstein, orange hair and more
Most will stick with compulsive liar and convicted felon.
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark

Nobodyspecial wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:57 am

They both work off teleprompters. That's not news.

Trump was his usual shit-talking, lying ass but Biden just looked fucking old and tired. In the SOTU, he had drive and energy. You don't get that off a teleprompter.
ImageImage
kytepunches
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by kytepunches »

You have 340 million people and these two are your only options ? Seems like a great system.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

I just watched the Biden rally he held today … he was amazing,

Trump rally in an hour 10,000 people.
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:19 pm Mind boggling that our country is completely in a fray of madness over 2 guys who are well past their prime!

Biden will be 82 later this year, if he was to win, he'd be 86 while still in office at the end of the next term! Insanity.

Trump just turned 78 a few weeks ago, and while he's a total wild-card, he def appears to have more in the tank than Joe.

"""""""""""""""The median age for U.S. presidents at inauguration is 55 years old, but several recent presidents have taken office at a much higher age.""""""""""""""""""

So, basically based on history, both of these guys are 30+ years older than the norm! #wtf

I will be happy when both are gone and out of politics, the last 8-10 years has been beyond nuts.

$tEvil

""""""""""""""""""Trump just turned 78 a few weeks ago, and while he's a total wild-card, he def appears to have more in the tank than Joe."""""""""""""""""

As I said last week... this remains 100% true.

Biden was shitting the bed and mumbling literally 10 seconds in last night...

I was shocked he looked and sounded as bad as he did...

I also thought for sure he would have been given a bump of some sort to make him appear more 'alive', a Red Bull, Monster Energy. B-12 Shot, anything... but obviously that did not happen.

$tEvil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:07 am """"""""""""""""""Trump just turned 78 a few weeks ago, and while he's a total wild-card, he def appears to have more in the tank than Joe."""""""""""""""""

As I said last week... this remains 100% true.

Biden was shitting the bed and mumbling literally 10 seconds in last night...

I was shocked he looked and sounded as bad as he did...

I also hought for sure he would have been given a bump of some sort to make him appear more 'alive', a Red Bull, Monster Energy. B-12 Shot, anything... but obviously that did not happen.

$tEvil
You don't vote, your opinion doesn't matter.
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

kytepunches wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:40 am You have 340 million people and these two are your only options ? Seems like a great system.
i've been asking that question for the last 25 years...d.m.
Danzig in the Dark

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:59 am I just watched the Biden rally he held today … he was amazing,
Maybe he should have tried that last night.
ImageImage
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:59 am I just watched the Biden rally he held today … he was amazing,

Trump rally in an hour 10,000 people.
He didn't sound like somebody that was thinking about stepping down.

Looks like his best hope is for better future debates, but will Trump even bother with anymore? Probably not.

It looks like it would already be too late (or close) in several battleground states anyway for Biden to step down.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... opout.html

Wisconsin does not allow withdrawal from the ballot for any reason besides death.

In Nevada, no changes can be made to the ballot after 5 p.m. on the fourth Friday in June of an election year or 'a nominee dies or is adjudicated insane or mentally incompetent.'

If Biden were to withdraw less than 60 days before the election Georgia his name will remain on the ballot but no votes will be counted.

In Texas, the two party's nominees have until the 74th day before the election to withdraw from the ballot. Some states, like South Carolina, do not allow candidates to withdraw for political reasons.
https://www.last.fm/user/JustinDTLV

"Las Vegas is a world leader in nights you wish would never end." (VitalVegas)
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

They can’t replace him … imagine the cities that would BURN if Biden stepped down, next in line Kamala steps up BUT is replaced with white guy Newsom.

Dems are stuck with Biden unless Kamala just does not want to be president and that’s not going to happen … Kamala Harris first black female president of the USA, she’s not giving up the chance of that happening.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Both parties are pretty dang corrupt right now and have been for some time, but I may just begrudgingly vote for Biden just to keep the MAGA cult out of the White House and the Bible thumpers from utilizing Trump to turn this country into a Christian Nationalist theocracy. Not to mention Project 2025, which is far worse than anything Biden could cook up.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Van Ailin'
Headlining Clubs

Post by Van Ailin' »

Worst lie of the night: Biden claiming that illegal border crossings are down 40% since he took office. Just because they are inaccurately recording them does not mean they are down in numbers. Anyone living near the southern border (I do) knows this. It's blatantly obvious.
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

I don't give a fuuuck, I'm still voting for the senile old man.
Danzig in the Dark

Van Ailin' wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:07 pm Worst lie of the night: Biden claiming that illegal border crossings are down 40% since he took office. Just because they are inaccurately recording them does not mean they are down in numbers. Anyone living near the southern border (I do) knows this. It's blatantly obvious.
You've convinced me, Van Failin. The entirely unsupported claims of some assclown on Metal Sludge trumps actual facts.
ImageImage
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

NeonKnite wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:27 pm
Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:58 pm I thought Biden did great … what did I miss?
Really? The debate was an unmitigated disaster for Biden. He was weak and couldn't make concise coherent points without stumbling over words and getting numbers wrong and words wrong. His voice was weak from the getgo (a cold?) but even when he wasn't talking he looked like an old guy with his mouth hanging open. He seemed confused at certain points, though he did rebound a bit later in the debate.

Trump is a fool, though. He refused to answer anything, and he did nothing but lie constantly and pull his usual "everybody says" nonsense for the entire debate. He has nothing to offer as President. He offers nothing on a policy level of any sort whatsoever. Okay, according you Joe is terrible, but what are YOU going to do to correct all the bad things you blame him for (inflation, crime, immigration, etc). He never actually says *anything* or lays out anything remotely close to an actual plan about anything, though. He's a vapid moron. Most of the time, he wouldn't address the actual question, but would go back to respond to Biden's previous remarks. CNN should have thought this scenario through and been ready for it, but as usual they failed miserably as a news network.

I'd vote for Biden's corpse before I'd vote for that mentally ill, less-than-human piece of shit DJT, but there's no denying this was a really bad showing and now throws the entire campaign into question. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that a "health issue" causes Biden to step down and someone else (likely Gavin Newsome) to step in as the nominee. There's 5 months to go, so it's not too late.

Stiil, it feels to me that we are really in trouble as a country.
This is pretty much nailing it ^^^.

It's just stunning.
kwf
Headlining Clubs

Post by kwf »

alleyrulez wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:14 pm
kwf wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:28 pm What are the odds of JB shitting his pants, again
wasn't aware of it happening once, much less the possibility of it happening a second time.
Yeah, who's shit is in Joe's pants
Total Package
Van Ailin'
Headlining Clubs

Post by Van Ailin' »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 1:51 am
Van Ailin' wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:07 pm Worst lie of the night: Biden claiming that illegal border crossings are down 40% since he took office. Just because they are inaccurately recording them does not mean they are down in numbers. Anyone living near the southern border (I do) knows this. It's blatantly obvious.
You've convinced me, Van Failin. The entirely unsupported claims of some assclown on Metal Sludge trumps actual facts.
It is NOT an "actual fact" that illegal border crossings are "down 40%" during Biden's administration. Rather, his statement on that is a bald-faced lie.