I’ve always been aware of Ghost…

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

I’ve always been aware of Ghost…

Post by Spongie »

…even dabbled a little over the years, but it just never clicked with me. Until now. With the movie hype, I’ve once again revisited Ghost, and for whatever reason, this time it’s sticking.

Bit of an acquired taste you could say, but I especially like Prequelle and Impera. I’ve also been watching YouTube live videos, which helps sell the total package. Anyone else late to the Dance Macabre? :idea:
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: I’ve always been aware of Ghost…

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Meh... I'd rather be dragged down a dirt road by my bag than listen to Ghost...

But... for what it's worth... Ghost is 100x better than Wolfgut's lame music.

$tEvil
killdrum
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by killdrum »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:07 pm Meh... I'd rather be dragged down a dirt road by my bag than listen to Ghost...

$tEvil
Did you and Wolf have a bad breakup? I rip on the dude and know he acts like a child. But...YOUR dislike is next level shit. I know he's an easy target (for a myriad of reasons) but GOD DAMN, dude! The guy can rip and is a multi instrumentalist AND he doesn't sound anything like his dad. I now think he cut you off of that fat ass. :wink:
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

killdrum wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:21 pm
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:07 pm Meh... I'd rather be dragged down a dirt road by my bag than listen to Ghost...

$tEvil
Did you and Wolf have a bad breakup? I rip on the dude and know he acts like a child. But...YOUR dislike is next level shit. I know he's an easy target (for a myriad of reasons) but GOD DAMN, dude! The guy can rip and is a multi instrumentalist AND he doesn't sound anything like his dad. I now think he cut you off of that fat ass. :wink:
In all honestly... I say this stuff, that much more, simply because it seems to offend the weak.

I guess you too are offended?

$tEvil :D
VinceVanLane
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by VinceVanLane »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:40 pm

$tEvil
In all honestly... I say this stuff, that much more, simply because it seems to offend the weak.

This isn't the flex you think it is. Like why even give a shit about "offending the weak?" You have nothing better to do? You work the guy into almost every post you make. You've written long rants about the guy that have taken up lots of time. You've said shit about his wife, who as far as I know, has none nothing to anybody. People who don't even like Wolfgang are now questioning you about it.

If you are on your death bed, and somebody came along and told you how many minutes you spent on things during your life, would you want to hear, "okay, you spent 100 hours writing negative things about Wolfgang Van Halen." "Oh, but it was just to offend the weak!" Like WTF?

When somebody questions what you do, that doesn't mean they are offended. They might just be generally curious as to why you do what you do. Your behavior is actually kind of fascinating from a psychology perspective.
Last edited by VinceVanLane on Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Fatburger Halen has ZERO star qualities
ZERO talent to put together an actual show
Special orders his Kirkland jeans for tours over size 50
50 pumpkin pies on pops tour bus…I did it on my own

Ghost destroyed Kiss fast -now on level of Rammstein fun
Ghost articles not going anywhere from MTV files…Jump already gone
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

VinceVanLane wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:58 pm

This isn't the flex you think it is. Like why even give a shit about "offending the weak?" You have nothing better to do? You work the guy into almost every post you make. You've written long rants about the guy that have taken up lots of time. You've said shit about his wife, who as far as I know, has none nothing to anybody. People who don't even like Wolfgang are now questioning you about it.

If you are on your death bed, and somebody came along and told you how many minutes you spent on things during your life, would you want to hear, "okay, you spent 100 hours writing negative things about Wolfgang Van Halen." "Oh, but it was just to offend the weak!" Like WTF?

When somebody questions what you do, that doesn't mean they are offended. They might just be generally curious as to why you do what you do. Your behavior is actually kind of fascinating from a psychology perspective.

""""""""""""""""""They might just be generally curious as to why you do what you do.""""""""""""""""""""""

Because it bothers people like you...

$tEvil
VinceVanLane

Post by VinceVanLane »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:29 pm

""""""""""""""""""They might just be generally curious as to why you do what you do.""""""""""""""""""""""

$tEvil
Huh. Well I guess I'm flattered. Thanks for spending your time trying to bother people you don't even know and who are basically your customers, as you want them to keep coming back here so you can make money.

As I said, fascinating.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Spongie wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:04 pm …but I especially like Prequelle and Impera...
Those would be my 2nd and 3rd favourites...have you not checked out Meliora yet? That's where it's at Ghostwise.

Mummy Dust and He Is are some killer pop metal ditties.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

VinceVanLane wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:44 pm

$tEvil
Huh. Well I guess I'm flattered. Thanks for spending your time trying to bother people you don't even know and who are basically your customers, as you want them to keep coming back here so you can make money.

As I said, fascinating.

Be fascinated all you want...

I have an opinion... and I am also out-spoken, which clearly you are not fond of either... so be it.

$tEvil
VinceVanLane

Post by VinceVanLane »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:05 pm
VinceVanLane wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:44 pm

$tEvil

As I said, fascinating.

Be fascinated all you want...

I have an opinion... and I am also out-spoken, which clearly you are not fond of either... so be it.

$tEvil
Of course you have an opinion. Everybody has an opinion. That goes without saying. And there's nothing wrong with being out-spoken.

But you just said you say things to "offend the weak." That's different than just giving your honest opinion. For some reason you want to say outrageous things just to "offend the weak." That's fascinating that anybody would care to do that, and then even admit it. Well, it's your time to spend... so be it. :D
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

Ghost imperia is the one I've listened to most. Ghost are writing great rock songs that the 80s bands we worship here haven't done, since, well the 80s.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
killdrum
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by killdrum »

$tEvil

Well ..... no. Why would I be offended? I'm not remotely fat and have maybe seen 2 videos of Mammoth. Period. Just odd to observe such disdain for someone. Weak? Far fucking from it.
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

Simple math. “Posts”x”clicks”+ “Ads”=$
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 4:20 pm
Spongie wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:04 pm …but I especially like Prequelle and Impera...
Those would be my 2nd and 3rd favourites...have you not checked out Meliora yet? That's where it's at Ghostwise.

Mummy Dust and He Is are some killer pop metal ditties.
He Is is OK. Mummy Dust isn't good. I took a piss during that song during the movie. That song about the 20's? I got a refill on my Mr. Pibb during that one.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!