Trump got shot! Staged? Not?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Press Pass
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Re: Trump got shot! Staged? Not?

Post by Press Pass »

Nate S Axel wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:31 pm Butler County DA tells AP that the shooter is dead and a rally attendee was killed with another in serious condition.

An emergency room doctor I spoke with tried to save someone’s life in the crowd @CBSNews
https://x.com/JakeMRosen/status/1812264826498081212
What do you care? He just 'fell', right?? Fuck you too.
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

What are some of you going on about how this helps Trump?

Is his cult going to “vote harder” or something?

No one is changing their vote to Trump because of this.

Meanwhile, his cult is likely to commit acts of violence in response to this, and official Republican responses to it will be as deplorable as ever.

Elections are won and lost in the suburbs. There is no way this shakes out in his favor over the next four months.

And, no, I’m not glad it happened, I don’t want Trump shot dead. I want him to lose in November and I want him to go to prison. But seriously the doomsday predictions are ridiculous.
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"I’m Bad, I’m Nationwide”
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:23 pm Liberals are nuts.

Yeah it’s great photos and yes Trump stands up and shakes his fist he wasn’t scared he was pissed.

Other people are shot too, not staged .. that’s stupid.

If you’re going to stage this you say “Shoot me in the arm or shoot me in the leg” NOT “Make it look good and shoot me in the f’n ear” … common sense … GET SOME.

He doesn’t need a publicity stunt, he’s freakin’ winning.
Just so we're clear...

When it's first graders massacred in their classrooms, that's fair game. Because fuck them.

When it's the world's biggest bullshit artist, GET SOME COMMON SENSE. :lol:

It doesn't make sense to take a former President and prop him up at the podium after an assassination attempt. You can see from the footage, there would have been a clear shot, directly at his face.

At least admit that there are things that don't add up here.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:23 pmHe doesn’t need a publicity stunt, he’s freakin’ winning.
This might be the funniest fucking thing this dude has ever said.

He's winning. He'll probably win in November. But he's not ahead by a lot. (And isn't it weird that the polls are only fake when Biden is ahead, never when Trump is?)

Donald Trump is a HUMAN PUBLICITY STUNT. He didn't become famous because people are fascinated by real estate moguls.
Last edited by Chip Z'Hoy on Sat Jul 13, 2024 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

We just need better mental health education.
Wild Obsession wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:35 am Tony Martin Black Sabbath is on the level of Gary Cherone Van Halen.
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

CNN: 'Clumsy Trump Hits Head On Bullet'
https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-clumsy- ... -on-bullet
https://www.last.fm/user/JustinDTLV

"Las Vegas is a world leader in nights you wish would never end." (VitalVegas)
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

SterileEyes1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:37 pm What are some of you going on about how this helps Trump?

Agreed, and we can put this in the "real" column.

- They know it won't boost his numbers significantly. Maybe a couple points. So why?

- It's July. Ahead of the RNC, yes. But you'd still want to do it in October, right? We got almost 5 more months of Trump craziness dominating the news every day.

- Donald Trump is SOFT. It seems unlikely he would agree to taking a BB to the ear.

Doesn't matter to me. I'm going to keep saying it was staged because these people are a cancer and it amuses me to torment them.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

There are no wrong answers.
Wild Obsession wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:35 am Tony Martin Black Sabbath is on the level of Gary Cherone Van Halen.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:46 pm
SterileEyes1 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:37 pm What are some of you going on about how this helps Trump?

- They know it won't boost his numbers significantly. Maybe a couple points. So why?

- It's July. Ahead of the RNC, yes. But you'd still want to do it in October, right? We got almost 5 more months of Trump craziness dominating the news every day.

- Donald Trump is SOFT. It seems unlikely he would agree to taking a BB to the ear.

Doesn't matter to me. I'm going to keep saying it was staged because these people are a cancer and it amuses me to torment them.
He stole this idea from Crocodile Dundee 2.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Re: Trump got shot?

Post by AliceManson »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 2:49 pm
Press Pass wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 2:46 pm Years and years of the mainstream media fueling hatred for Trump has led to this. Execute whoever did this.
Whoever did it is going to jail for a long time.

Bet you they won't. They are dead.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Chip Z'Hoy

Re: Trump got shot?

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

AliceManson wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:51 pmBet you they won't. They are dead.
Good! Dumbass. (The shooter, not you.)

I don't know. Trump has fostered a belief where political violence is acceptable. He is now the victim of that.

I guess I don't know how people think this is supposed to go. Only the people you don't like are going to get popped?

This should be the cue to fucking take it down a notch. But that's not what's going to happen. These nutjobs are going to get nutjobbier.
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Did the Secret Service drop the ball? Everybody is still trying to figure out what happened, but this wacky red-haired dude claims he saw the shooter crawling on top the roof and multiple people were "screaming" and pointing him out to police/SS. The second link looks like somebody is dead/down up there.

https://x.com/charliekirk11/status/1812272804353687727
https://x.com/liamrafi/status/1812274588883026389
Last edited by Nate S Axel on Sat Jul 13, 2024 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

This is wild. And it's only going to get worse.

Let's all gear up for the entire country becoming West Virginia for the next 20 years because the Nazis think memes are the news.
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

Remember when Trump made fun of Pelosi when that MAGA nutjob broke into her house and tried to kill her husband?

I wonder if Trump think it's funny now.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Oh, and make no mistake, I think this is all super fucked up but looking around social media, A LOT of people are saying it was staged.

This is the world Trump helped build. Nothing is real, everything is "rigged" and "phony."

Don't believe anything you see on the news, right?

I just like the irony of it.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Being from small town rural Bible Belt GA, I'm seeing all my Christian Right FB friends posts claiming it was an assassination attempt by the Dems (no mention of the words "deep state"...yet) from which the the good sky daddy saved him and that it was definitely not at all staged, complete with him being cast as their chosen hero of conservativism and Christianity even more so than ever, all topped off with the fist pump photo.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

This and what you said in a subsequent post about the “nothing is real, everything is a conspiracy” country that Trump (and let’s be real, Republicans for decades, see: climate change denial, being gay is a choice, reverse racism is a thing) have created…is the best irony of all.

[buckles up]
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"I’m Bad, I’m Nationwide”
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

This is the world he helped build, I guess now all the MAGAloids can do is cry about it.

pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:50 pm

He stole this idea from Crocodile Dundee 2.
:lol:
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TMZ saying he wasn't shot, that glass from his teleprompter hit him?

Doesn't matter, really, but I guess we can stop saying he was shot.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

ImageImage
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

That's a lot of ketchup.

Kerry67
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Kerry67 »

I thought liberals we against gun violence? Or is this acceptable? For those who say it was staged, I didn’t think liberals believed in conspiracy theories? Very confusing. But, try to put him in jail, try to assassinate because you know he’s going to beat Joe….

Trump 2024

Thank you libs for the early victory.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Thoughts and prayers.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The line between stupid people and normal people just got harder and darker. Somebody despises a despicable person enough to die trying to kill him and it's like "Oh NOW he's totally my guy!" :lol: (Looking at you, Elon)
ImageImage
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

So where are all the attendees cell phone videos, from the shooting angle to the alleged shooter itself on the rooftop. Nobody had pictures or video of it? There were thousands of people there. No uploads of either!?

Is there an actual video policy for Trump rally’s? Honest question. Certainly people would be videoing portions of the speech from their phone.
Last edited by ParaDime77 on Sat Jul 13, 2024 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
VinnieVincentsVag
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Kerry67 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 5:12 pm I thought liberals we against gun violence? Or is this acceptable? For those who say it was staged, I didn’t think liberals believed in conspiracy theories? Very confusing.
It’s all a bit weird.
War_in_D
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by War_in_D »

Prayers for President Trump and his family.

Trump 2024!
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

Damn….so close.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

I know people are dead and injured,and that sucks. But why didn't anyone seem to duck when they heard shots? It seemed like no one did?