Trump got shot! Staged? Not?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Re: Trump got shot! Staged? Not?

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

It’s just another case of people not doing their job in America 2024, they had a sniper in the building and the shooter upstairs on the roof everyone was confused … no conspiracy to see here.

If you don’t like Trump you’re going to LOVE president Vance.

Most of us will be dead before Vance is out of office.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:44 pm Did Trump's ear slow down the bullet enough so that it didn't hit anyone behind him, straight in the face?
If so, that's a mighty, mighty ear.
Can you imagine how much that bullet would go for at an auction, at least a million! A great investment.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:44 pm Did Trump's ear slow down the bullet enough so that it didn't hit anyone behind him, straight in the face?
If so, that's a mighty, mighty ear.
Magic bullet #2...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

A simple misunderstanding … nothing to see here.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:25 am It’s just another case of people not doing their job in America 2024, they had a sniper in the building and the shooter upstairs on the roof everyone was confused … no conspiracy to see here.
Explain to me why the world’s most paranoid people (not you) have little to no interest in who the shooter was?

2A Republican with Trump signs in his yard just one day wigs out and decides to shoot Trump? Not improbable. A lot of wingnuts in that crowd.

Unless… he decided to be a True Patriot and take one for his country and never intended to hit Trump at all.

OR—and this one feels kind of likely—he was a QMoron and the just-released Epstein files set him off. Now those people are completely detached from reality but this would draw attention to Trump/Epstein.

But that also operates under the notion any QMoron cared about Da Children, which has almost never been the case.

I don’t see any answers coming any time soon. Watch Repiblicans shoot down (for lack of a better term) any kind of investigation.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

ALSO, and I hope this is clear, I am talking almost completely out of my ass, as I would with “What would 5150 sound like with Roth?” or the inner workings of Skid Row.

The election’s been over as far as I’m concerned and I’m joining in the spy-novel reindeer games while we wait for the United States to get sold and stripped for parts.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Neil Diamond Dave
Recording Debut Album

Post by Neil Diamond Dave »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:17 am
OR—and this one feels kind of likely—he was a QMoron and the just-released Epstein files set him off. Now those people are completely detached from reality but this would draw attention to Trump/Epstein.
Last night at the RNC this guy stepped behind the reporter. I had to laugh and hoped that he snuck into the convention with the intention of just doing this....

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Neil Diamond Dave wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:35 am
Last night at the RNC this guy stepped behind the reporter. I had to laugh and hoped that he snuck into the convention with the intention of just doing this....

Most likely. He probably thinks his boy Trump's name is nowhere near that list and that Trumpy is actively fighting against the pedo cults, too.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Neil Diamond Dave
Recording Debut Album

Post by Neil Diamond Dave »

dmbrocker wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:48 am
Neil Diamond Dave wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:35 am

Most likely. He probably thinks his boy Trump's name is nowhere near that list and that Trumpy is actively fighting against the pedo cults, too.
I was thinking that too. The level of denial and cherrypicking whatever fits their own narrative is incredible. There are caveats for everything and anything he may do.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

The RNC is pure comedy, from Amber Rose to the Chrisley girl speaking about absolutely nothing in attempt to extend their own lagging careers.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
juano
Opening for Slaughter

Post by juano »

Joe Biden Tests Positive for Covid-19

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/17/politics ... e-covid-19
"It’s time to put Trump in a bullseye” - Joe Biden
And Here We Go!
Wannabe Rocker

Post by And Here We Go! »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:45 am I wonder if Trump is aware of the fact that more people are pissed he survived?

A sizable amount of Americans are conservative, and I’d bet the overwhelming majority are happy he survived. A sizable amount of Americans are liberal, and despite most evidence suggesting otherwise, I think a reasonable amount of them are not the type of piece of shit that would cheer for a president being killed.
Van Ailin'
Headlining Clubs

Post by Van Ailin' »

ParaDime77 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:27 pm Who gets shot by any sort of projectile in their first instinct is to get up and find where the cameras are for a picture? What a fucking joke.
It wasn't. Watch the video. The Secret Service got him up (and surrounded him to shield him) because they had already gotten word that the shooter was neutralized and they needed the fastest-possible way to get him to the car (which was by foot). This was plainly obvious to all who have seen it. I didn't vote for Trump, by the way.
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

juano wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:55 pm Joe Biden Tests Positive for Covid-19

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/17/politics ... e-covid-19
And he's maskless! He just lost the TenBenny vote.
https://www.last.fm/user/JustinDTLV

"Las Vegas is a world leader in nights you wish would never end." (VitalVegas)
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

And Here We Go! wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:30 pm
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:45 am I wonder if Trump is aware of the fact that more people are pissed he survived?

A sizable amount of Americans are conservative, and I’d bet the overwhelming majority are happy he survived. A sizable amount of Americans are liberal, and despite most evidence suggesting otherwise, I think a reasonable amount of them are not the type of piece of shit that would cheer for an ex-president being killed.
FTFY
Wild Obsession wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:35 am Tony Martin Black Sabbath is on the level of Gary Cherone Van Halen.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

And Here We Go! wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:30 pm

A sizable amount of Americans are conservative, and I’d bet the overwhelming majority are happy he survived. A sizable amount of Americans are liberal, and despite most evidence suggesting otherwise, I think a reasonable amount of them are not the type of piece of shit that would cheer for a president being killed.
Would they cheer for the killing of an aspiring despot who obviously wants to punish all who oppose him and do away with American democracy to make us Russia-West?

Just curious you know, since you're up on all these things...
ImageImage
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Van Jones on CNN: "A bullet couldn't stop Trump. A virus just stopped Biden."

VinnieVincentsVag
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Nate S Axel wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:45 pm Van Jones on CNN: "A bullet couldn't stop Trump. A virus just stopped Biden."
Exit strategy starting?

So, someone explain to me.
If Biden steps down, does Kamala automatically become the candidate?
If not, what happens to all the campaign funds that Biden has raised?
Who is it that Democrats would like, if Biden ends up stepping down?
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Van Ailin' wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:38 pm
ParaDime77 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:27 pm Who gets shot by any sort of projectile in their first instinct is to get up and find where the cameras are for a picture? What a fucking joke.
It wasn't. Watch the video. The Secret Service got him up (and surrounded him to shield him) because they had already gotten word that the shooter was neutralized and they needed the fastest-possible way to get him to the car (which was by foot). This was plainly obvious to all who have seen it. I didn't vote for Trump, by the way.
why are they shielding him (very poorly) from a neutralized sniper? and how did they hear this? none of the secret service were wearing earpieces. why was he allowed to stand up for a photo? that was all pretty obvious.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

CNN was talking about Harris polling better against Trump than Biden. :shock:

She wouldn’t run the country no more than Biden is and Dems can’t replace a black woman with anybody, not even Jesus Christ himself … cities would burn.

It really sounds like Biden might be done, according to CNN Biden is asking if Harris can win.

Yay it only took Vance’s Moma 50 years to get clean and sober … standing ovation … the rest of us did it as soon as we found out the baby was on the way.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Who said they weren’t wearing earpieces?

They did a very poor job that’s how he stood up for a photo … he should’ve been crawled out of there.
Van Ailin'
Headlining Clubs

Post by Van Ailin' »

Kid-Wicked wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:02 pm
why are they shielding him (very poorly) from a neutralized sniper? and how did they hear this? none of the secret service were wearing earpieces. why was he allowed to stand up for a photo? that was all pretty obvious.
No. They shield him because that is the trained protocol. They get fired if they don't. The lady who couldn't holster her piston may get fired anyway, and probably should.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Van Ailin' wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:05 pm

No. They shield him because that is the trained protocol. They get fired if they don't. The lady who couldn't holster her piston may get fired anyway, and probably should.
they did a piss poor job of it. still doesn't answer my questions.
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Kid-Wicked wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:21 pm
Van Ailin' wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:05 pm
they did a piss poor job of it. still doesn't answer my questions.
Shielding - as above, it's a required process. And how would they know at that time that there wasn't a sniper #2 somewhere else?
How did they know about Crooks being dead? He was shot by one or more SS rooftop snipers. Presumably they have these things called "microphones" so they can talk to each other at long distances. But obv they couldn't be 100% certain of death until they reached the body, hence shielding too.
Standing up had been explained, and Trump is a grandstander and wanted his crowd to know he was OK, regardless of anything else. He wasnt "allowed". There were dozens of official photographers, plus everyone's phones, so it's s hardly surprising that someone took that pic.

No conspiracy to see there, just an SS f/up. The mystery behind the shooting plan is another matter.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Shooter had pics of Biden and Trump, info on Democrat and Republican events on his phone - CNN

Could be a case of whoever came first.

Shielding is not only required but a DUTY of secret service.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

GoodJudge wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:12 pm There were dozens of official photographers, plus everyone's phones, so it's s hardly surprising that someone took that pic.
Also helped when the SS agent directed the guy who took the Fight Fight Fight pic to the front of the stage moments before the shooting to get the perfect angle. (one could say)

https://x.com/soursillypickle/status/18 ... 8502651981

Actually, during the call w/ Kennedy, didn't Trump say that when Biden called him Biden asked, "why did you turn right", Trump said that he was looking at charts about immigrants? Were there charts there?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

How's he going to sniff people now!?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:19 am
How's he going to sniff people now!?
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-cuts- ... iff-people

Rocker4Real
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by Rocker4Real »

The shooter wanted to be famous. He's not even an Oswald.