WILD ANIMAL SHOOTS BABY ... At point blank range in Philadelphia, arrested and currently Caged! Applause.

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

WILD ANIMAL SHOOTS BABY ... At point blank range in Philadelphia, arrested and currently Caged! Applause.

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Ghetto Animal shoots 7-month old baby in stroller at point blank range, on video!

Captured and caged like all Animals who act as such should be!

Read this story, and defend her, tell me this woman is NOT an animal, and why?

I'll wait...

The man who was with the woman with the baby, should be thrown to hungry lions as well!

----------------------------------

Philadelphia Baby Shooter Alleged Gunwoman Arrested ... Mug Shot Released

A woman accused of shooting a 7-month-old infant on the streets of Philadelphia has been arrested ... and TMZ has obtained her mug shot.

Dominique Billips -- the 28-year-old accused of the crime -- has been arrested and charged with aggravated assault, violation of the Uniform Firearms Act (VUFA), and related offenses according to a press release from Philly PD.

PPD says they arrested Billips Friday -- the day after the caught-on-camera shooting -- apprehending her without incident.

As we reported ... viral video shows two parents walking with their baby when a woman strolls up and starts shooting at them. The man runs away immediately -- leaving the woman and baby to fend for themselves.

The woman screams out "My baby" and the shooter -- allegedly Billips -- yells out "F*** your baby, b***h" before shooting again at the mother who scurries off as well.

Cops told us the shooting -- which resulted in the baby receiving a bullet wound to the leg -- occurred after the couple got into an argument with the woman.

The baby was treated at the hospital and is in stable condition, though cops say the child is still receiving treatment.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/07/20/alleged- ... -released/

---------------------------------

$tEvil
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: WILD ANIMAL SHOOTS BABY ... At point blank range in Philadelphia, arrested and currently Caged! Applause.

Post by Nate S Axel »

Watch out.

That other forum is going to call you "racist" for referring to him a ghetto/wild animal instead of being upset at the ghetto wild animal for what he did.
https://www.last.fm/user/JustinDTLV

"Las Vegas is a world leader in nights you wish would never end." (VitalVegas)
HueyRamone

Re: WILD ANIMAL SHOOTS BABY ... At point blank range in Philadelphia, arrested and currently Caged! Applause.

Post by HueyRamone »

Nate S Axel wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:57 pm

referring to him
I can see you delved into the story before opining.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

I'm waiting to find out what color the baby is before I take sides.
ImageImage
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

HueyRamone wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:14 pm
Nate S Axel wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:57 pm

referring to him
I can see you delved into the story before opining.
Nope, barely skimmed the first few lines. I didn't want to assume their gender! I just looked at the pic and it could go either way.

What's up with the father being a little running bitch?
https://www.last.fm/user/JustinDTLV

"Las Vegas is a world leader in nights you wish would never end." (VitalVegas)
HottKarl777

Post by HottKarl777 »

They should beat that bitch to death with a baseball bat.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

The horrid, caught-on-camera shooting of a 7-month-old baby in Philadelphia was sparked by a mere $100 drug debt, according to cops.
The power of Sludge compels you.
Danzig in the Dark

Black Stuff wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:13 am The horrid, caught-on-camera shooting of a 7-month-old baby in Philadelphia was sparked by a mere $100 drug debt, according to cops.
The baby should have paid up.
ImageImage
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

I was thinking what animal would do this
Kind of disappointing- I was hoping it was at the zoo
Maybe mountain lion could pull this off
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Danzig in the Dark

LAglamrocker wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:34 am I was thinking what animal would do this
Kind of disappointing- I was hoping it was at the zoo
Maybe mountain lion could pull this off
That's stupid. You need opposable thumbs to hold a gun, like a lemur or Rhesus monkey.
ImageImage
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Post by MotleyKaos »

Nate S Axel wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:22 pm What's up with the father being a little running bitch?[/color][/size]
I picked up on that, too. I foresee a divorce/break-up in the very near future.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

The mountain lion could pick up the gun with its mouth then accidentally go off in the direction of the baby
That’s a news worthy story everyone could enjoy

Seems like good story for next Danzig video
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Anyone posting about the WILD ANIMAL white police officer shooting a black woman in the face in her own home then preventing his partner from getting her medical help? (No, she didn't die instantly)

Thought not.

#bluelivesmatterblacklivesdont
parasite74
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by parasite74 »

Typical.
Danzig in the Dark

LAglamrocker wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:56 am The mountain lion could pick up the gun with its mouth then accidentally go off in the direction of the baby
That’s a news worthy story everyone could enjoy

Seems like good story for next Danzig video
Puma, why'd you hafta shoot that kid, what'd he do or say, oh Puma?
ImageImage
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

That’s a literal insult to animals. No animal behaves that way.

These are uncivilized, savage subhumans… mixed with extremely low intelligence. Ultra-dangerous but thankfully very predictable.
Danzig in the Dark

Spongie wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:55 pm That’s a literal insult to animals. No animal behaves that way.

These are uncivilized, savage subhumans… mixed with extremely low intelligence. Ultra-dangerous but thankfully very predictable.
They're no herrenvolk, I suppose.
ImageImage
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Nate S Axel wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:57 pm Watch out.

That other forum is going to call you "racist" for referring to him a ghetto/wild animal instead of being upset at the ghetto wild animal for what he did.
I could give A F what anyone else on here, or there thinks of my opinion!

Anyone who wants to defend that POS ... please, feel free to do so!

Anyone who shoots a baby at point blank range and yells "F#@k your baby" to the mother as they unload shots, is a F'ing ANIMAL!

Regardless of the color of their skin... if you act like an Animal, then you should be Caged like one too!

$tEvil
Wild Obsession
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Wild Obsession »

Usual racists on these boards showing their ignorance.....

That is how certain "cultures" exchange "salutations".
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

GoodJudge wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:13 am Anyone posting about the WILD ANIMAL white police officer shooting a black woman in the face in her own home then preventing his partner from getting her medical help? (No, she didn't die instantly)

Thought not.

Every time I hear about cases like this I wonder why black Americans aren't taking more advantage of the liberal American gun laws, Stand Your Ground etc. Knowing the target is likely to shoot back would make at least some of the (tax funded) murderous police officers think twice before using their weapon.
Danzig in the Dark

Love_Industry wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 3:30 am
GoodJudge wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:13 am Anyone posting about the WILD ANIMAL white police officer shooting a black woman in the face in her own home then preventing his partner from getting her medical help? (No, she didn't die instantly)

Thought not.

Every time I hear about cases like this I wonder why black Americans aren't taking more advantage of the liberal American gun laws, Stand Your Ground etc. Knowing the target is likely to shoot back would make at least some of the (tax funded) murderous police officers think twice before using their weapon.
That's different. White people are special and unique like snowflakes and aren't accountable for what other white people do. However, all black people are the same and the collective should be held accountable for what individuals do.
ImageImage
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

Animals like this are here to stay … buy weapons.

Old woman in kitchen threatened the cop with boiling water … comply don’t die.

Nice shot.
Danzig in the Dark

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:20 am Animals like this are here to stay … buy weapons.

Old woman in kitchen threatened the cop with boiling water … comply don’t die.

Nice shot.
ImageImage