Who should replace Biden?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Who is the candidate?

Joe
2%
Kamala
38%
Gavin
7%
Hillary
21%
Gretchen
2%
Michelle
10%
JB
No votes
other (please name)
19%

Total votes: 42
AlexVonHaig
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Who should replace Biden?

Post by AlexVonHaig »

Harris
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Re: Who should replace Biden?

Post by BernieTaupson »

Andy Sneap
Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 4:52 am Bernie Blowhard strikes again. Moron.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

According to Aaron Sorkin, Mitt Romney.

https://dnyuz.com/2024/07/21/aaron-sork ... democrats/

BTW, love the nod to JB Smoove.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
schlonginski
Opening for Slaughter

Post by schlonginski »

Hunter Biden
Silentbutdeadly
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Silentbutdeadly »

Honestly doesn’t matter to me. I’m voting against Trumps Project 2025 no matter what/who.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Silentbutdeadly wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:14 am Honestly doesn’t matter to me. I’m voting against Trumps Project 2025 no matter what/who.
Yep. Same here. I shudder to think what will most likely happen if Project 2025 becomes a reality. I’d vote for a giant pile of toilet waste before I ever vote MAGA anything.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

cowpins wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:45 am According to Aaron Sorkin, Mitt Romney.

Thinking that one Rethuglican is less dangerous than another is an incredibly lamebrained idea.
Wild Obsession wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:35 am Tony Martin Black Sabbath is on the level of Gary Cherone Van Halen.
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

I’m not the biggest Kamala fan for a number of reasons but the plain fact of the matter is we have Vice Presidents for a reason and it is straight up racism the way some are suggesting we just skip over her like she’s an inconvenience or something. These people apparently aren’t aware that without high turnout from voters of color we lose.

Assuming Joe bows out, I think a Harris/Whitmer all-female ticket would be an epic Hail Mary against Trump/Vance which is the most disgusting faux machismo WWE ticket of all time. It would get rid of the Hubert Humphrey comparison since it would be unprecedented, it would get minimally-engaged people paying attention, and you’d solve your “whites in the Midwest” problem all at once.

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:43 am

Thinking that one Rethuglican is less dangerous than another is an incredibly lamebrained idea.

No shit. And why is it always some elitist’s bright idea that in order for Democrats to win they must forfeit to Republicans? :roll:
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"I’m Bad, I’m Nationwide”
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Amen, brother. One of my best friends brothers, who I otherwise love and respect, thinks that putting John Kasich on the ticket as VP is the answer 🤮
Wild Obsession wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:35 am Tony Martin Black Sabbath is on the level of Gary Cherone Van Halen.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Of course I don't agree with that philosophy, however, I also don't agree that the current MAGGOT Rep party is anything like the Rep party we grew up with. I'd love anything to go back to the days of voting against someone just based on their agenda/policy, not because they're a human piece of shit in it only for themselves, their popularity, and their wallet.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

cowpins wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:06 am

Of course I don't agree with that philosophy, however, I also don't agree that the current MAGGOT Rep party is anything like the Rep party we grew up with.
Well, yes. 2016 was definitely a tipping point. The Reagan-Bush Rethuglicans were able to destroy the middle class with quiet dignity and grace.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Hulk should turn heel
Become democrat guy vs Trump
Be like Mania 5 ..MegaPowers explode
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
kc primo
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by kc primo »

Sad how dumbed down this country has become. “I’d vote for a roll of toilet paper before Trump” 🤦‍♂️
If people are dumb enough to vote for the Democrats and the illegal immigrant population overtaking their standing in society…..well here’s your sign.
Even the African American community is realizing that the Democrats are nothing but lies. You dumb sh/ts that vote for anyone other than Trump is beyond help or respect. Yeah let’s vote in someone who can barely walk or talk compared to a man who’s taken a bullet/assassination attempt. Trump 2024🤘
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

https://www.last.fm/user/JustinDTLV

"Las Vegas is a world leader in nights you wish would never end." (VitalVegas)
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

https://www.last.fm/user/JustinDTLV

"Las Vegas is a world leader in nights you wish would never end." (VitalVegas)
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:09 am
cowpins wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:06 am

Of course I don't agree with that philosophy, however, I also don't agree that the current MAGGOT Rep party is anything like the Rep party we grew up with.
Well, yes. 2016 was definitely a tipping point. The Reagan-Bush Rethuglicans were able to destroy the middle class with quiet dignity and grace.
:D :D :D
murdercitydevil08
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by murdercitydevil08 »

Jack black or Crooked Hilary!!!!!!! It's doesn't matter it's going to be a landslide victory for Donald...
Last edited by murdercitydevil08 on Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Kamala vs Trump
It is Wrestlemania !!!!!
Now I care about politics!
Amazing story script!
I can see Wyatt 6 attacking Trump at Raw in Ontario CA!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

You guys have this all wrong. There are sleeper candidates that many forget. We all know one that thinks they would do a great job. But would be a disaster. But great for ratings.

Bobby Blotzer :lol:

He has the flag dance down!
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Silentbutdeadly
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Silentbutdeadly »

kc primo wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:54 am Sad how dumbed down this country has become. “I’d vote for a roll of toilet paper before Trump” 🤦‍♂️
If people are dumb enough to vote for the Democrats and the illegal immigrant population overtaking their standing in society…..well here’s your sign.
Even the African American community is realizing that the Democrats are nothing but lies. You dumb sh/ts that vote for anyone other than Trump is beyond help or respect. Yeah let’s vote in someone who can barely walk or talk compared to a man who’s taken a bullet/assassination attempt. Trump 2024🤘

It appears you really identify with Trumps beliefs and values. I appreciate you outing yourself as having the values a serial rapist, a pedophile, a person for whom no lie is too outrageous, who thinks our military and vets are losers and suckers, and who’s entire life has been a fraud.

As an informed voter I’ll choose to recognize and identify fascism when I see it. And Project 2025 and related policies are just that.
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Silentbutdeadly wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:08 am
kc primo wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:54 am Sad how dumbed down this country has become. “I’d vote for a roll of toilet paper before Trump” 🤦‍♂️

It appears you really identify with Trumps beliefs and values. I appreciate you outing yourself as having the values a serial rapist, a pedophile, a person for whom no lie is too outrageous, who thinks our military and vets are losers and suckers, and who’s entire life has been a fraud.

As an informed voter I’ll choose to recognize and identify fascism when I see it. And Project 2025 and related policies are just that.
Don't be too hard on him. He just wants to Make America White Again. Where's the harm in that?
MadmanShepherd

Post by MadmanShepherd »

Probably someone younger and with more energy like Bernie Sanders.

Edit: Oh shit, Bernie is actually a year older.
This must be HELL for we are the damned...
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

BernieTaupson wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:41 am Andy Sneap
Excellent suggestion!

However, as he's a Brit, he's not elligible. I nominate Pat Obrien, he was able to fill in on a few Slayer shows on short notice, that takes an equal amount of skill.

Anyone else notice that Biden is one letter away from bidet? Perhaps a female with clean genitalia should run?
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

GoodJudge wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:10 am
Silentbutdeadly wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:08 am

Don't be too hard on him. He just wants to Make America White Again. Where's the harm in that?
you mean Make America Gringo Again?
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

I dont think most realize what putting Trump into office can have some REALLY bad issues. Its no secret how in love he seems to be with Putin. With out our continued support, Ukraine runs the risk of falling to Russia. That could have some real catastrophic issues.

So Russia ends up taking over Ukraine. Putin wont stop there. I cant see any country using Nukes. It will be a Ground and Air war. People will swear Putin wont challenge Nato. Why not? He pretty much did that invading Ukraine in the first place.

I think Putin is putting his money on taking Ukraine, then continue outward. Chances are Trump wont commit to the Nato fight against Russia. Russia then has a ton more people to throw at any country he wants. Russia may even have a Deal with North Korea that if they take Ukraine, then North Korea will join Russia in its fight against Nato.

My money is if Trump ends up in office, Ukraine falls, then He goes after Poland Next. Just Pisses me off Biden Drug his feet in Giving Ukraine the Planes and Equipment when it was needed the most.

I just hope this election cycle goes like the last one. Everyone comes out of the woodwork to keep Trump from the Oval Office.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

Putin can’t even finish off Ukraine, I doubt a NATO country has anything to worry about.

Ukraine slowed down Putin with farm tractors in the beginning … TRACTORS!
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:48 pm Putin can’t even finish off Ukraine, I doubt a NATO country has anything to worry about.

It would be fun to see Putin try to invade rich and heavily armed NATO country Poland after having his best VDV units and most modern weapons obliterated by poor, corrupt ex-Soviet Ukraine. How many weeks until the Polish flag flies over Moscow again?
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Love_Industry wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:56 pm
Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:48 pm Putin can’t even finish off Ukraine, I doubt a NATO country has anything to worry about.

It would be fun to see Putin try to invade rich and heavily armed NATO country Poland after having his best VDV units and most modern weapons obliterated by poor, corrupt ex-Soviet Ukraine. How many weeks until the Polish flag flies over Moscow again?

I love it when people in the U.S. and Russia accuse Ukraine of corruption. Pot, kettle, black much?
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:06 pm
Love_Industry wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:56 pm

I love it when people in the U.S. and Russia accuse Ukraine of corruption. Pot, kettle, black much?
What about people in Sweden? And Ukraine IS corrupt as fuck, believe me. Could ask people who worked there about how bad it is. But you're right about Russia, it's way worse there.

Some Ukrainian officers got paid from Russia for not fighting when Russia first invaded, but they didn't sell their guns and ammo to the enemy like Russians regularly do.