BYE-BYE BIDEN ... Breaking News 7/21/2024 - Grandpa is officially stepping down!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Re: BYE-BYE BIDEN ... Breaking News 7/21/2024 - Grandpa is officially stepping down!

Post by AliceManson »

Nobodyspecial wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:01 pm Speaking of abortion. I am fine with it being the woman's Choice and other people shouldn't be able to tell them what to do. That being said, my issues is this. If the woman wants an abortion and the father of the baby doesn't it, he has no say, it is her choice. If the woman wants the baby and the husband doesn't, not only does she keep the baby, but the father has to pay child support as well. Seems fair right? Often times you hear women say he didn't wear a condom so now he has to man up. That's a two way street sister. If he wouldn't put on a rubber all you had to do was say no and not have sex with him (Obviously speaking of consensual situations here).
Here come the MENSA enlightenments.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Re: BYE-BYE BIDEN ... Breaking News 7/21/2024 - Grandpa is officially stepping down!

Post by Grendel »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:04 pm Trump is leaving it to the states.

Vance is against all abortions including rape and incest.

There are ATLEAST 40 million American women against abortion and the rest should’ve been aborted.
:roll:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

MattleyCrue wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:08 pm Dave is 110% correct
About pizza. Maybe. Not sure I'd even trust his advice on that simple subject...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
GreatWhiteSnake

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:04 am Last week the democrats were in panic, this week it’s the republicans … Obama has still not signed off on Kamala and until he does it’s not a done deal.

Btw, Kamala does not want any restrictions on abortion, so if you have a baby due next week, you’ve showed all your friends and family the ultrasound pics, listened to the heartbeat for 9 months, worked your ass off on the nursery and then you piss off your wife … her body her choice. Enjoy.
No slippery slope reasoning at work at all there....
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:59 pm
Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:04 am
Btw, Kamala does not want any restrictions on abortion, so if you have a baby due next week, you’ve showed all your friends and family the ultrasound pics, listened to the heartbeat for 9 months, worked your ass off on the nursery and then you piss off your wife … her body her choice. Enjoy.
Not at all. Just like when I imagined a poor heartbroken r@pist dad who just found out that the underage daughter he impregnated had his son AND grandson aborted? Hey, child r@pists have feelings too, we can't just ignore them :)

(
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Love_Industry wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:53 pm
GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:59 pm
Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:04 am
Not at all. Just like when I imagined a poor heartbroken r@pist dad who just found out that the underage daughter he impregnated had his son AND grandson aborted? Hey, child r@pists have feelings too, we can't just ignore them :)

(
You don't need to imagine. That's why JJL is so pissed.
ImageImage
Black Mamba
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Black Mamba »

Biden was nominated by the people, but the Democrats subverted the will of the people. They claim to be about free and fair elections, but they showed that elections don't matter when it doesn't suit their agenda. So the tyrants that be executed a coup, and in the same breath praised Biden for being 'selfless'. This is a sad day for democracy.
WOLF
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by WOLF »

Black Mamba wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:59 pm Biden was nominated by the people, but the Democrats subverted the will of the people. They claim to be about free and fair elections, but they showed that elections don't matter when it doesn't suit their agenda. So the tyrants that be executed a coup, and in the same breath praised Biden for being 'selfless'. This is a sad day for democracy.
I haven’t exactly seen many (or any) Democrats upset about this after Biden’s debate performance. The nominee quit. Even if he was “encouraged” to do so, why are you bothered so much? Nervous?

Hell… Republicans should do the same and the US could be in great shape and have some real choices to make.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

They still have to have the DNC convention. Nobody is the official nominee till the delegates go through the process. If "democrats" don't want Harris to be their nominee, she won't be.

But don't let that stop your little tantrum.
ImageImage
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

https://www.last.fm/user/JustinDTLV

"Las Vegas is a world leader in nights you wish would never end."
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

Trump said Kamala shouldn't be allowed to run for president because she's committing crimes....lol.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

She is tracking ahead in a Reuter's poll. I ignore polls. I am just sharing a headline.

The last week, I've been trying to step back from too much political news. Still, it seems there has been a lot of chaos regarding Vance being a mistake (Vance IS a mistake as a person), and the old Oompa Loompa appears to have been babbling more incoherently since last Sunday.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Black Mamba wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:59 pm Biden was nominated by the people, but the Democrats subverted the will of the people. They claim to be about free and fair elections, but they showed that elections don't matter when it doesn't suit their agenda. So the tyrants that be executed a coup, and in the same breath praised Biden for being 'selfless'. This is a sad day for democracy.
"Elections don't matter when it doesn't suit their agenda"

Are you trolling?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

WOLF wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:46 pm
I haven’t exactly seen many (or any) Democrats upset about this after Biden’s debate performance. The nominee quit. Even if he was “encouraged” to do so, why are you bothered so much? Nervous?

Hell… Republicans should do the same and the US could be in great shape and have some real choices to make.
What's he going to do with all those "Let's go Brandon " and "FJB" flags now?
ImageImage
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

He should get in touch with MattleyCrue.
MattleyCrue
Headlining Clubs

Post by MattleyCrue »

eddie lee roth wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 9:45 am
😂😂😂
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

MattleyCrue wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:49 pm
eddie lee roth wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 9:45 am
😂😂😂
You could wear them to future Motley Crue concerts hoping they add "Brandon" to the set list!
https://www.last.fm/user/JustinDTLV

"Las Vegas is a world leader in nights you wish would never end."
Domino
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by Domino »

worst president ever seen!
that bitch bends over and i forget my name
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

Domino wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:00 pm worst president ever seen!
Worst president since 2021!
Let's go Brandon!
Mama weer all Brandon now!
aerozeppelin
Recording Your Demo

Post by aerozeppelin »

Ever seen!

You have to know next to nothing about history to think that Biden is even close to the bottom. There are some Andrew Johnsons, Millard Fillmores, and Warren G. Hardings that would debate you on that one.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

Trump can not beat Harris .. Trumpers are saying democrats have handed Trump the election … WAKE UP!

Vance was a terrible choice.

Hopefully they replace Harris at the convention but it’s not going to happening.

It was a coup, both parties are in on it … neither party wants Trump to win.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:52 am

One of THE STUPIDEST comments from a deranged Dumper. When is any candidate dropping out for any reason a "coup?" Dumb fucks is as dumb fucks does. I think Forrest Gump said that.
GoodJudge
Headlining Clubs

Post by GoodJudge »

aerozeppelin wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:35 am
Ever seen!

You have to know next to nothing about history to think that Biden is even close to the bottom. There are some Andrew Johnsons, Millard Fillmores, and Warren G. Hardings that would debate you on that one.
Don't forget the 30-day President Harrison. And President Jefferson Davis didn't have a great record, which is surprising given that a lot of Trumpers want to return to that world.
GoodJudge
Headlining Clubs

Post by GoodJudge »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:52 am It was a coup, both parties are in on it … neither party wants Trump to win.
So who is behind this coup? Antifa? The liberal mafia? The CIA? The military industrial complex? The Jews? The Lizard People? And what will they achieve? Do you think 'they' messed up with their assassination attempt so they're trying again via would-be President Harris?
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:52 am Trump can not beat Harris .. Trumpers are saying democrats have handed Trump the election … WAKE UP!

Vance was a terrible choice.

Hopefully they replace Harris at the convention but it’s not going to happening.

jesus christ, Cadziggles, you are really melting down over this.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

TooOldToCare wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:56 am
Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:52 am

One of THE STUPIDEST comments from a deranged Dumper. When is any candidate dropping out for any reason a "coup?" Dumb fucks is as dumb fucks does. I think Forrest Gump said that.
It needs to be reiterated that a very well-worn tactic amongst Trumpies is to use words they don't like incorrectly and often in an effort to render them meaningless. Trump showed them how to do it with "fake news" and "collusion". It's just another form of lying, which is like a new religion to them.
ImageImage
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

My favorite is the nebulous nothing of a word that Trump has built his political career on: Corruption.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

SterileEyes1
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by SterileEyes1 »

GoodJudge wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:26 am
Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:52 am It was a coup, both parties are in on it … neither party wants Trump to win.
So who is behind this coup? Antifa? The liberal mafia? The CIA? The military industrial complex? The Jews? The Lizard People? And what will they achieve? Do you think 'they' messed up with their assassination attempt so they're trying again via would-be President Harris?

They. They are behind it.
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"I’m Bad, I’m Nationwide”
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
SterileEyes1
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by SterileEyes1 »

GoodJudge wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:26 am

They. They are behind it.
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"I’m Bad, I’m Nationwide”
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

SterileEyes1 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:44 am They. They are behind it.
You better not mean They/Them or the MAGAs will really lose it.