HAIR METAL SPECTACULAR: The Top 19 Sappiest — and Greatest — Power Ballads of All-Time

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

HAIR METAL SPECTACULAR: The Top 19 Sappiest — and Greatest — Power Ballads of All-Time

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

HAIR METAL SPECTACULAR:
The Top 19 Sappiest — and Greatest — Power Ballads of All-Time
#hairmetal #hairband #glamrock #hairfarmers #sunsetstrip #theeighties #spandex #eighties #top19 #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/hair-metal-spect ... -all-time/

$ludge
SW
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: HAIR METAL SPECTACULAR: The Top 19 Sappiest — and Greatest — Power Ballads of All-Time

Post by SW »

I wouldn't call lots of songs on that list sappy. Also few very funny selections but beauty is in the eye of the beholder I assume.

Also if you want to make a claim about having expensive video (November Rain) maybe get your facts straight. It was that other bloated ballad from UYI where Axl is swimming with dolphins.
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: HAIR METAL SPECTACULAR: The Top 19 Sappiest — and Greatest — Power Ballads of All-Time

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Gerry Gittleson still has a Hotmail account. Lol
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
KNACRob
Opening for Slaughter

Post by KNACRob »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:00 am Gerry Gittleson still has a Hotmail account. Lol
Gerry Gittleson wields his modern day superpowers by displaying upon himself a lanyard which bears his Warrant DRFSR, Cherry Pie, and his Big Bang Babies laminates resting atop his Costco, Sam's Club, health insurance, driver's license, Starbucks, and gym club cards. You can be his +1 on his next Costco run, just ask him - he has a laminate.

Surprised it's not a CompuServe account.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

As I've mentioned on here before, my #1 ballad would be "Headed For a Heartbreak". Just perfect keys, perfect vocals, and perfect Reb Beach solos. And as always, "Without the Night" should have been released as a single.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
kingbrian74
Headlining Clubs

Post by kingbrian74 »

This list is crap!

How do you explain missing "Save The Weak" by Britny Fox???

:lol:
KISSRULES06
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by KISSRULES06 »

Where is Saigon Kick-Love is on the way???
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

"Power ballads do have power. That’s for sure"

Holy shit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lester Bangs wept.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:00 am Gerry Gittleson still has a Hotmail account. Lol
Go back and look at his picture from the Rikki Rachtman retirement story and then this one.

Go back to the glamour shot.
sirthx2
Recording Debut Album

Post by sirthx2 »

"I'll See You in My Dreams" by Giant for the win! List = fail!
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
VinnieVincentsVag
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Could’ve bet my left arm that Tuff was on this list.
If you weren’t, probably wouldn’t have posted it.
:lol:
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

What is his username?

Not the best list. Bit all over the place.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
KNACRob
Opening for Slaughter

Post by KNACRob »

pieceofme wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:41 pm
What is his username?
[email protected] , but he also has an alt burner account , [email protected]