(STILL) SKID NO ... Scotti Hill just threw a gallon of gasoline onto Sebastian Bach & handed him a match! #ouch

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

(STILL) SKID NO ... Scotti Hill just threw a gallon of gasoline onto Sebastian Bach & handed him a match! #ouch

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

NO MEANS NO …
Scotti Hill weighs in on Skid Row reuniting with Sebastian Bach: “I don’t wanna be in the room with somebody that I don’t like”
#scottihill #skidrow #sebastianbach #rachelbolan #davesabo #robaffuso #youthgonewild #nomeansno #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/no-means-no-scot ... dont-like/

$ludge
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Indy_Rob
Opening Act in Arenas

Re: NO MEANS NO ... Scotti Hill just threw a gallon of gasoline onto Sebastian Bach & handed him a match! #ouch

Post by Indy_Rob »

Rachel and Snake sometimes dance around the subject but Scotti flat out says no - I don't like the guy. :lol:
rockker
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Re: NO MEANS NO ... Scotti Hill just threw a gallon of gasoline onto Sebastian Bach & handed him a match! #ouch

Post by rockker »

I look forward to the next Sebitchin meltdown
Kiss fans are like old men at the strip club. We know we're getting bilked but give 'em our money anyway. - Danko Jones
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Indy_Rob wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:18 pm Rachel and Snake sometimes dance around the subject but Scotti flat out says no - I don't like the guy. :lol:

I appreciate that about Scotti. That still doesn’t erase the fact that they’ve burned through as many singers as Great White has. It’s not a good look.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:58 pm
Indy_Rob wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:18 pm Rachel and Snake sometimes dance around the subject but Scotti flat out says no - I don't like the guy. :lol:

I appreciate that about Scotti. That still doesn’t erase the fact that they’ve burned through as many singers as Great White has. It’s not a good look.
I'm sure they honestly couldn't care less at this point. F*ck Bach and just let them rock. They'll gladly go through a billion more singers before they deal with his ego.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

Savage Animal.
Tommy2Tone84 wrote: I used to worship these clowns.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

dmbrocker wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:09 pm

I'm sure they honestly couldn't care less at this point. F*ck Bach and just let them rock. They'll gladly go through a billion more singers before they deal with his ego.
It doesn’t appear they do care. The more singers they go through, the more it looks like maybe Sebastian wasn’t the only or the biggest, egotistical asshole in the band.
VinnieStJohn
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by VinnieStJohn »

In case you didn't make it that far in the article, it had one of the most complimentary things they have said about Baz in a long time:

"And on the flipside of that, if you love that singer, if you love both of us, then go see him, go see him. We're talking about Sebastian Bach. Go see him. I'll tell you what. You know what I'll give him, is the guy puts it out there, man. He puts it out there. He is 100 percent rock and roll all the time, and he puts it out there. So if you go see him, you're gonna get a rock show."

Really underlines the amount of disdain there, if they still think he is a good front man but don't want to share a stage with him even if there is no other interaction involved
Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Zabooka »

Yeah but Rob Affuso hasn't said no.
LitaStrauss
Picking a Band Name

Post by LitaStrauss »

I like how Scotti basically calls Sebastian "food poisoning."

Hill also once again addressed some fans' incessant calls for a reunion with Sebastian Bach, who was the singer during the band's most commercially successful period. He said: "Well, they're never gonna stop asking [about a reunion]. But for me, and I think I can speak for the other guys, it's just a simple quality-of-life issue. People are, like, 'Just put your differences aside and do it.' Well, I don't wanna do it. There are no differences. I don't wanna do it. I don't wanna be in the room with somebody that I don't like.

"We did great things in the past, but this is about way more than a band or music," Scotti explained. "'Do it for the fans.' No, no. I'm not going to put my good life and well-being and peace, I'm not gonna sacrifice that for the fans. That's not what I do. And anybody that calls himself a fan wouldn't ask the band to put themselves through something they don't wanna do. But people just want what they want. They just want what they want. They want that band back with that guy. They still want Bon Scott back in AC/DC. I mean, come on."

Pressed about whether there is a specific "personality trait" that makes a SKID ROW reunion with Bach impossible, Hill said: "I don't wanna have food poisoning every day of the week. That's all. It's toxic. There's no specific thing. I mean, there's a lot of specific things. There's a lot of specific things. And we've always been really tight-lipped about that. And maybe someday we'll just start talking about it. There's a lot to talk about. Let's put the focus somewhere else.

"If you don't like SKID ROW without that singer, you don't have to listen," he added. "And on the flipside of that, if you love that singer, if you love both of us, then go see him, go see him. We're talking about Sebastian Bach. Go see him. I'll tell you what. You know what I'll give him, is the guy puts it out there, man. He puts it out there. He is 100 percent rock and roll all the time, and he puts it out there. So if you go see him, you're gonna get a rock show. But I don't need that in my life. I'm not gonna put myself through whatever. I just don't want it."
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Update : new female singer for Linkin Park has left for new gig as Skidrow singer!! Going make 10 singers soon!

SkidJOKE :lol: :lol:
We don’t want Bach#teamBach
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

LitaStrauss wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:32 am
"If you don't like SKID ROW without that singer, you don't have to listen," he added. "And on the flipside of that, if you love that singer, if you love both of us, then go see him, go see him. We're talking about Sebastian Bach. Go see him. I'll tell you what. You know what I'll give him, is the guy puts it out there, man. He puts it out there. He is 100 percent rock and roll all the time, and he puts it out there. So if you go see him, you're gonna get a rock show. But I don't need that in my life. I'm not gonna put myself through whatever. I just don't want it."
I think this is turning into a Styx thing to me. I'm sure there's plenty of people that would like to see Dennis DeYoung back with them, but for the most part, Lawrence gets the job done, and JY and Tommy (Rachel and Snake) get to do whatever they want.

The one key difference is that while Styx has been able to keep Lawrence long term and give them stability, Skid Row has been spinning their wheels for the last ten years since either they fired Solinger or he quit for reasons that we'll probably never know.

At least Scotti has the good sense to give Bach some credit and say that people should go see him if they like him, and to NOT come see them if they don't like the singer. I don't feel like Rachel or Snake have ever said anything like that.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
ElectrickMagick
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ElectrickMagick »

Anthrax442 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 10:29 am
LitaStrauss wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:32 am
I think this is turning into a Styx thing to me. I'm sure there's plenty of people that would like to see Dennis DeYoung back with them, but for the most part, Lawrence gets the job done, and JY and Tommy (Rachel and Snake) get to do whatever they want.

The one key difference is that while Styx has been able to keep Lawrence long term and give them stability, Skid Row has been spinning their wheels for the last ten years since either they fired Solinger or he quit for reasons that we'll probably never know.

At least Scotti has the good sense to give Bach some credit and say that people should go see him if they like him, and to NOT come see them if they don't like the singer. I don't feel like Rachel or Snake have ever said anything like that.
And also, Styx gets to play big shows in theaters and sheds, while Skid Row plays venues that are only one step up from the local bowling alley. Styx is still somewhat relevant, and Skid Row is only thought about on these boards.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

I've got to ask...is Bach solo bigger than Skid Row at this point? Bach played two dates in Chicagoland this last tour, and sounded like both were pretty well attended.

Skid Row hasn't played a Chicagoland date in over two years, and the last time they did, it wasn't at an official venue, it was at Riveredge Park in Aurora as part of the city's summer music series.

They haven't played a date here at an actual theater/club since 2019, it's all been small towns in other, less inhabited parts of the state.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
Bourbon Cowboy

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:17 pm

It doesn’t appear they do care. The more singers they go through, the more it looks like maybe Sebastian wasn’t the only or the biggest, egotistical asshole in the band.
Bach has had over 25 different members in his solo project since Skid Row.
The current three were hired in 2024.
It's Bach.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
DonJuanDeMarco
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:24 am Bach has had over 25 different members in his solo project since Skid Row.
It's Bach.
That's a great point but these are not the days of album/tour, album/tour. Bands take years in between albums and do lots of mini tours and fly in dates. The days of "all for one and one for all" are over. People are in their 40's, 50's, 60's.. they have deadlines and commitments. Even if a band pays well, it's only x-amount of shows per year.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: (STILL) SKID NO ... Scotti Hill just threw a gallon of gasoline onto Sebastian Bach & handed him a match! #ouch

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

NO MEANS NO …
Scotti Hill weighs in on Skid Row reuniting with Sebastian Bach: “I don’t wanna be in the room with somebody that I don’t like”
#scottihill #skidrow #sebastianbach #rachelbolan #davesabo #robaffuso #youthgonewild #nomeansno #metalsludge

$ludge
Indy_Rob
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Indy_Rob »

That may be true but Bach is their red line that they won't cross. All 3 of the OGs in the band have unanimously dismissed the reunion idea and haven't wavered. They refuse to take bite number 2 of a shit sandwich.
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: (STILL) SKID NO ... Scotti Hill just threw a gallon of gasoline onto Sebastian Bach & handed him a match! #ouch

Post by tym »

I call bullshit. They would reunite with Bach if they money was right. There are countless bands that really cant stand each other. Just show up, do the show, go there separate ways. In the end, Money talks.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Indy_Rob wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:38 am

That may be true but Bach is their red line that they won't cross. All 3 of the OGs in the band have unanimously dismissed the reunion idea and haven't wavered. They refuse to take bite number 2 of a shit sandwich.
There is no may about it. They’ve gone through close to a half dozen singers in the last twenty-five years. They dumped Tony Harnell without notice.

Rob, the originally drummer has a red line too. He has said they can call me when they get Sebastian back. Rob was the easiest personality in the band. So there has to be more to the inner politics of the band than just Sebastian

This board is interesting. Many tend to hate Sebastian for being an overgrown man child. But Axl gets excused for doing shit that was much worse.

Skid Row has been a shit sandwich for the last twenty-five years.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:24 am
Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:17 pm

It's Bach.
So has Axl, Ozzy, David Lee Roth and Dio.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:17 pm NO MEANS NO …

$ludge
Rachel 1996: Man, I don’t open for my idols in KISS. That’s so 80s. I’m so over it.
It’s like hamburgers for the apocalypse.

Rachel 2000: I have an idea! Let’s get a cheap Sebastian knockoff who is a yes man and open for KISS like it’s 1989.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Bach has "THE" voice of Skid Row and can play anything he wants from their most important albums (and his solo catalogue, which is pretty badass on its own).

Scab Row has nothing but a revolving door of random singers. And their audiences will always regret that it's not Bach up there belting out those tunes. The only time I made the effort to go see Scab Row was when I won a free ticket, fuck these guys!

The gang's all here? Yeah, their latest singer bailed before the live album was released! :lol:
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 4:30 am
Indy_Rob wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:38 am

There is no may about it. They’ve gone through close to a half dozen singers in the last twenty-five years. They dumped Tony Harnell without notice.

Rob, the originally drummer has a red line too. He has said they can call me when they get Sebastian back. Rob was the easiest personality in the band. So there has to be more to the inner politics of the band than just Sebastian

This board is interesting. Many tend to hate Sebastian for being an overgrown man child. But Axl gets excused for doing shit that was much worse.

Skid Row has been a shit sandwich for the last twenty-five years.
When has Axl gotten a pass for anything?
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

When has he not gotten a pass?
Cindy Buzzedimisa

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

I feel bad for them at this point. They have made it crystal fucking clear for years and years AND YEARS they won't reunite with Sebastian and no one will accept that and keep trying to wear them down. And no matter how many times they give the same answer to this question they still get asked this question.

How fucking annoying!

Sounds like they're about to drop some tea about working with Sebastian out of exasperation and that would be an interesting read, but they'll still get asked this question nonetheless.
Rocker4Real
Recording Debut Album

Post by Rocker4Real »

Someone should do a Darkside of Sebastian doc. There are so many stories out there.
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

I've said it many times on here: a reunion is not physically possible. For any amount of money or anything else.

It would never make it out of the first rehearsal - Bach would quit or get fired in 15 minutes.

He's not capable of working with the rest of the guys. They know he's not capable of being told "This is the setlist, these are the shows, these are the words to the new song. No tantrums allowed. Don't like it? Leave. "

Hell, half the times Bach has called for a reunion, in the same interview he's talking shit about Rachael while begging for his job back.
Rocker4Real
Recording Debut Album

Post by Rocker4Real »

When they tried to negotiate for a reunion, Bach said they refused to rehearse with him.
jens

Post by jens »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:24 am
It's Bach.
The real question is: how many got kicked out or left with slamming doors?

People get hired, do their job and go on to the next. That's a different game.