NFL Week #4 IS HERE ... Who is Ready for some NFL football? I am beyond stoked, who ya got?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: FOOTBALL IS (almost) HERE ... Who is Ready for some NFL football? I am beyond stoked, who ya got?

Post by kylel »

Fuck Bryce Young. Dude is a complete BUST.
Van Ailin'
Headlining Clubs

Re: FOOTBALL IS (almost) HERE ... Who is Ready for some NFL football? I am beyond stoked, who ya got?

Post by Van Ailin' »

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:24 am Jordan Love expected to be out for 3-6 weeks with an MCL sprain. Sorry for your loss, Stevie.
I have Josh Jacobs on my fantasy team. This might be good news for touches, including more screen passes.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

NFL off too great start
More Envy Massage scandal and police beatings
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Tua with the third concussion of his NFL career last night. Poor guy's gonna end up with CTE before long, I fear.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
MattleyCrue
Headlining Clubs

Post by MattleyCrue »

Great Buffalo Bills win!

James was COOKin last night!

Felt bad for Tua.

JA17 does not lose on Thursdays!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
roxxtar5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by roxxtar5150 »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:00 am Tua with the third concussion of his NFL career last night. Poor guy's gonna end up with CTE before long, I fear.
Needs to retire immediately. If the Dolphins or the NFL allow that guy on the field again, it's gross negligence. And this one was completely avoidable, could have slid and still made the first down.

There's being a competitor, being a dawg or whatever that vernacular is, and then there's being an idiot and scrambling your brain. I fear that's already happened, but if he gets out on a field again, that is completely UNavoidable.
It's not that I'm lazy.....it's that I don't care.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

ELR wellness check? What happened to Dem Boyz today? Dallas D got absolutely destroyed by the Saints!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

CHIEFS WIN! Bengals still suck.
https://www.last.fm/user/JustinDTLV

"Las Vegas is a world leader in nights you wish would never end." (VitalVegas)
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:17 pm ELR wellness check? What happened to Dem Boyz today? Dallas D got absolutely destroyed by the Saints!
I think you’re mistaken. My two favorite teams won today. The Steelers and whoever plays Dallas. Always been that way.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Glad I wasn’t gambling. I’m 7 - 7 on my picks today. Lot of surprises today.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:09 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:17 pm ELR wellness check? What happened to Dem Boyz today? Dallas D got absolutely destroyed by the Saints!
I think you’re mistaken. My two favorite teams won today. The Steelers and whoever plays Dallas. Always been that way.
Oh right. I got confused. Time to do a happy dance, I guess!
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:12 pm Glad I wasn’t gambling. I’m 7 - 7 on my picks today. Lot of surprises today.
What do you usually bet on? Gotta stick with the prop bets or some strategic parlays.

Van Ailin'
Headlining Clubs

Post by Van Ailin' »

Not loving the Packers, or at least not this week, if only because I'd have loved to have started Josh Jacobs on my fantasy team again.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Broncos and Bengals have same number of wins :lol:

The Bengals QB will always be KC QB bitch
Cowboys couldn’t win flag football game
Jerry Jones won’t make the full season expect Super Funeral
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Nate S Axel wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:41 pm
eddie lee roth wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:12 pm Glad I wasn’t gambling. I’m 7 - 7 on my picks today. Lot of surprises today.
What do you usually bet on? Gotta stick with the prop bets or some strategic parlays.
I always liked the parlays myself usually with a mix of the spread and the over/under.

Every season I make a printout of the week’s games and just try and pick’em.

I know I really picked bad when I have 4 or more and this week was the shits and it’s not over yet.

C’mon Eagles beat that dmbrocker’s ass.
kylel

Post by kylel »

Bryce Young is benched! Thank GOD! Terrible experiment that failed miserably. He's just way to damn small.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Week #3...

Pack is up over the Titans early in the 4th... 27-14

Go Pack Go!

$tEvil
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: NFL Week #3 IS HERE ... Who is Ready for some NFL football? I am beyond stoked, who ya got?

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Who dat?

Saquon!

E-A-G-L-E-S
Wild Obsession wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:35 am Tony Martin Black Sabbath is on the level of Gary Cherone Van Halen.
dmbrocker

Re: NFL Week #3 IS HERE ... Who is Ready for some NFL football? I am beyond stoked, who ya got?

Post by dmbrocker »

Two weeks in a row, Cowgirls. Time to fire McCarthy?
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

PANTHERS! Amazing what a difference it makes to have an actual QB!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
kylel

Post by kylel »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:08 pm PANTHERS! Amazing what a difference it makes to have an actual QB!
AMEN! Bryce has to sit or go. I think Panthers are a good team this year it was just hidden by a shitty QB. The talking heads on TV this morning are sure quiet about that win. "BrYce ISn'T tHE PrOblEM"
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Football has been great so far.

Cowboys losing is always fun. If the Giants beat them this Thurs, gonna be full blown meltdown in Dallas

Something here doesn't belong. Nix, Williams, Stroud, Daniels, Richardson, Young.

Panthers would probably be better off playing Young all year, finishing last and getting the best QB next year. Now, they are probably gonna win 6 or 7 games and have to trade up to get a better pick

Who had Sea, Pitt and Min 3-0 on their bingo card

Viking are probably the only team that will make playoffs though. They're going to Lambeau next week. Looking forward to that.

How is the Dolphins training staff still employed. QB got absolutely hammered and was obviously hurt. He barely got touched a few plays later and went down like he was shot.
Last edited by daveg on Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Fresno State moving to Pac 12
Cowboys should move to Mountain West
MattleyCrue
Headlining Clubs

Post by MattleyCrue »

Who’s ready for MNF?

I got to wear Josh Allen jersey to work today! I also need to leave early tonight to get ready for Buffalo Bills football!

LFG!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Daaaaaaamn Buffalo! Josh Allen is now the new co-favorite with Mahomes to win the NFL MVP (+250).

Bengals still suck... 0-3! No 0-3 team has ever made the Super Bowl. Joe Burrow's record is 29-25-1 now.

The Bengals were -245 to make the NFL playoffs before the season began; now they're favored to miss the postseason (-152).

dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

R.I.P. to the Bills' undefeated streak. Sorry, Mattley.
MattleyCrue
Headlining Clubs

Post by MattleyCrue »

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:14 pm R.I.P. to the Bills' undefeated streak. Sorry, Mattley.
Went to bed sick to my stomach after that loss and just woke up feeling just as sick. Overall horrific. Defense looked scared. Could not get anything going on offense.
LAglamrocker wrote:
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Well that sucked!

GB goes down 28-0, and ends up losing 31-29.

And... we missed 2 FGs in the 40 yard range, and had a grip of turnovers... I like 4 or 5.

Ugh.

GB @ LA Rams this coming Sunday at Sofi!

Go Pack Go!

$tEvil
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

daveg wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:42 am Panthers would probably be better off playing Young all year, finishing last and getting the best QB next year.
The coach would've had a mutiny in the locker room if he had kept Young in there all season.

I wouldn't mind the Panthers not having the #1 pick. As last year showed, they clearly don't know what to do with it anyway.
Wild Obsession
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: NFL Week #4 IS HERE ... Who is Ready for some NFL football? I am beyond stoked, who ya got?

Post by Wild Obsession »

I wonder if a Center ever gets an erection from having his perineum repeatedly stroked by the QB every play?
Last edited by Wild Obsession on Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.