I just got tiktok’d at target in Burbank ca

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Playboyliquor59
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

I just got tiktok’d at target in Burbank ca

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

I was at work at a rehearsal studio because we aren’t touring yet and had to go to target. I was ambushed by someone with 6 million followers (a girl with her mom showed me) I’m 36 and not a dinosaur and I didn’t flip the fuck out because they had other people filming for the reaction. This is the world we live in? This “influencer” is a musician
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: I just got tiktok’d at target in Burbank ca

Post by EzyRider »

I've only been to the Burbank Zankou Chicken once for some reason, mmm, garlic sauce!!
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
DangerZone
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DangerZone »

is this slang for sodomy?
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

I just got busy in a Burger King bathroom.
Wild Obsession wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:35 am Tony Martin Black Sabbath is on the level of Gary Cherone Van Halen.
MattleyCrue
Headlining Clubs

Post by MattleyCrue »

Can we see the video?
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

Is this the biggest highlight of your life now?
https://www.last.fm/user/JustinDTLV

"Las Vegas is a world leader in nights you wish would never end." (VitalVegas)
GoodJudge
Headlining Clubs

Post by GoodJudge »

Playboyliquor59 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:06 pm I was at work at a rehearsal studio because we aren’t touring yet and had to go to target. I was ambushed by someone with 6 million followers (a girl with her mom showed me) I’m 36 and not a dinosaur and I didn’t flip the fuck out because they had other people filming for the reaction. This is the world we live in? This “influencer” is a musician
What does this mean in English? Someone came up to you, someone else was filming you for their TT channel, and then...?
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 7:35 pm I just got busy in a Burger King bathroom.
In Oslo?
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

AliceManson wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:37 am
Bono Nettencourt wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 7:35 pm I just got busy in a Burger King bathroom.
In Oslo?
Ja.
Wild Obsession wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:35 am Tony Martin Black Sabbath is on the level of Gary Cherone Van Halen.
Engine13
Headlining Clubs

Post by Engine13 »

Is this the same as sodomy?
I have no idea what any of this means.
You fucking kids are weird.
kingbrian74
Headlining Clubs

Post by kingbrian74 »

I got stopped and interviewed in Target for a tik tok.

Two teen girls, one videoed and the other asked the questions. They were basic, normal questions, but after the 3rd one, she started screaming (to try to get a reaction out of me). I didn't care or flinch....I just looked at her like she was stupid.....they they both literally ran away. I don't think I was as funny as they were hoping.

Stupid premise.
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

GoodJudge wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:18 pm
Playboyliquor59 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:06 pm I was at work at a rehearsal studio because we aren’t touring yet and had to go to target. I was ambushed by someone with 6 million followers (a girl with her mom showed me) I’m 36 and not a dinosaur and I didn’t flip the fuck out because they had other people filming for the reaction. This is the world we live in? This “influencer” is a musician
What does this mean in English? Someone came up to you, someone else was filming you for their TT channel, and then...?
Good to know he isnt touring yet. That was important to the story about his trip to Target.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
tooth

Post by tooth »

They posted the same thing on Board is Life.
DangerZone
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DangerZone »

kingbrian74 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 5:20 am I got stopped and interviewed in Target for a tik tok.

Two teen girls, one videoed and the other asked the questions. They were basic, normal questions, but after the 3rd one, she started screaming (to try to get a reaction out of me). I didn't care or flinch....I just looked at her like she was stupid.....they they both literally ran away. I don't think I was as funny as they were hoping.

Stupid premise.
they may have seen your Vinnie Vincent T-shirt
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Link?

$ludge
kingbrian74
Headlining Clubs

Post by kingbrian74 »

DangerZone wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:26 am
kingbrian74 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 5:20 am I got stopped and interviewed in Target for a tik tok.

Stupid premise.
they may have seen your Vinnie Vincent T-shirt
It is a conversation starter! :lol:
Ol' Dirty Bastard

Post by Ol' Dirty Bastard »

tooth wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:31 am They posted the same thing on Board is Life.
Wait, there's more Board 9-ers here besides me? :shock:
LIVE N' UNCUT

aznsquirt
Headlining Clubs

Post by aznsquirt »

Stupid premise.
What sucks is that they generally never post these encounters, just the ones where they get the reaction. If I had a channel like that I'd totally post all the fails.
Playboyliquor59

tooth wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:31 am They posted the same thing on Board is Life.
I probably told you about this board sir
aznsquirt
Headlining Clubs

Post by aznsquirt »

Do you know the reason they stopped you? I don't see a motive in here.
Playboyliquor59

aznsquirt wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 3:16 pm
Do you know the reason they stopped you? I don't see a motive in here.
The Burbank target doesn’t stop tiktokers from filming in the store, I was told that the managers who represent these people pay the contractors who do security to let it slide. They can’t do it in Hollywood/Venice/Santa Monica anymore
Playboyliquor59

HueyRamone wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 6:50 am
Good to know he isnt touring yet. That was important to the story about his trip to Target.
Just trying to explain the scenario of what happened at target but of course this is what stood out to you
MattleyCrue
Headlining Clubs

Post by MattleyCrue »

Can we please see the video?!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Those people rule- love the Nu-entertainment options
You should be punished for shopping at Target
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Playboyliquor59 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 3:43 pm

Just trying to explain the scenario of what happened at target but of course this is what stood out to you
Come on, Huey. Without knowing he was at work at a rehearsal studio it wouldn't have made sense of why he had to go to Target in the first place. You know...cables, pics, strings, etc... And if we didn't know he wasn't on tour at the moment we would have called him out for working at a rehearsal studio!
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
tooth

Post by tooth »

Playboyliquor59 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:30 pm
I probably told you about this board sir
I would imagine so, thanks. I enjoy that board, it's funny & has a ton of music suggestions contained within.
GoodJudge
Headlining Clubs

Post by GoodJudge »

I still have no idea what "I got tiktok'd" means. I don't have TT and have no plans to. Anyone care to explain the background?
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Me and Ivan L. Moody were reading this post together, and we got a good laugh out of it. We're probably going for In N Out later. Hopefully we dont get TikTokked!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

Target at the Empire Center or the Mini Target on Hollywood Way?
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

_underscore_ wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 2:39 pm Target at the Empire Center or the Mini Target on Hollywood Way?
Mini Target on Hollywood Way is ridiculous with how tiny it is.

I'm guessing there are rehearsal studios over by Empire.