Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by WTF »

So...he's going on tour, but still looking for a band?
Hanoi Roxx
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

SWEET JESUS! My ears are bleeding and a crack has formed in my skull :oops:
"And I Want You Too" has been....er ummm released :lol:

Here the rock star's lyrics

1st ROXX remixx song "I want you too" finally released. All rights reserved.

Lyrics: AND I WANT YOU TOO I see you staring up at me down from your seat You wave hands, shake your hair baby to my beat You fall to your knees as you start to scream, scream, scream Here I am here you are in this rock-n-roll dream, dream, dream You want it here, You want it now Do what you want, Oh baby wow! And I (I) Want (Want) You (You) Too And you want me And I (I) Want (Want) You (You) Too And you want me too I see you calling out my name on to the stage You lick lipps, you sway your hipps as the band plays The music pumping tonight and it's making you hot, hot, hot Jump up baby show me what you got, got ,got You want it here, You want it now Do what you want, Oh baby wow! And I (I) Want (Want) You (You) Too And you want me too And I (I) Want (Want) You (You) Too And you want me “and I want you too baby” “Get over here” SOLO And I (I) Want (Want) You (You) Too And you want me too And I (I) Want (Want) You (You) Too And you want me “TOO”
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Hanoi Roxx wrote:SWEET JESUS! My ears are bleeding and a crack has formed in my skull :oops:

Lyrics: AND I WANT YOU TOO I see you staring up at me down from your seat You wave hands, shake your hair baby to my beat You fall to your knees as you start to scream, scream, scream Here I am here you are in this rock-n-roll dream, dream, dream You want it here, You want it now Do what you want, Oh baby wow! And I (I) Want (Want) You (You) Too And you want me And I (I) Want (Want) You (You) Too And you want me too I see you calling out my name on to the stage You lick lipps, you sway your hipps as the band plays The music pumping tonight and it's making you hot, hot, hot Jump up baby show me what you got, got ,got You want it here, You want it now Do what you want, Oh baby wow! And I (I) Want (Want) You (You) Too And you want me too And I (I) Want (Want) You (You) Too And you want me “and I want you too baby” “Get over here” SOLO And I (I) Want (Want) You (You) Too And you want me too And I (I) Want (Want) You (You) Too And you want me “TOO”

wow...even i want to fuck him now...
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Hanoi Roxx wrote:SWEET JESUS! My ears are bleeding and a crack has formed in my skull :oops:

I have to hear this! Where is it? He won't let me friend him on facebook!
Cheers!

This post not approved by Crouchingstoneretc.

Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

lords of fubar wrote:

wow...even i want to fuck him now...
Sounds like you've got "Great Expectations."
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

WTF wrote:
Tommyr wrote:LOL! Ewwww!
Wow. That dude's got some big ol' manboobs.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Hanoi Roxx

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

Sounds like you've got "Great Expectations."
The lyrics are like a cross between that and "I Want You".
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

futonsrf wrote:
I have to hear this! Where is it? He won't let me friend him on facebook!
I recorded it at too high a volume so there is distortion...but I don't think it matters with this....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BZZKPQ5G
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
I have actually won all of the KISS look-a-like contest 1st prize always...
Even as my own make-up creation...just proves u don't have copy anyone to be successful...believe in ur selves......

oh yeah ramsey...you're real original...

lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
You know I keep being hounded about being in a KISS tribute band...you know just because I share resemblance to one of the members...doesn't mean I am into that whole theatrical image and platform boots and wearing a costume and mocking someone...when I was growing up like everyone else it was fun..today I just find it just plain ridiculous...I went through that phase already and was lucky I experienced it to certain degree...and personally It was a pain in the ass...some of the guys in the band enjoyed for the mere attention it brought to them on a personal level and then made it hard to for them to let go....

You know for those who like that...glad you do...I wish you the best

I have help out many people live out there KISS child fantasies for fun, but every-time I do it becomes a sick obsession and I am caught in the line of fire...

I recorded a few KISS covers with a friend of mine who was hung up on that... we actually put down several tunes for his pleasure basically...

I disposed of the master tracks...cos through the whole process I felt it was a waste of time...which it was

So KISS wannbe bands don't bother me anymore...please

ENJOY WHAT UR DOING AND GOOD LUCK with becoming the BEST KISS wannbe band....ROCK ON!

this guy is always entertaining
Hanoi Roxx

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

Nevermind :lol:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
Why ROXX music and KISS music DON'T MIXX for us.

What we learned and why it did appeal to use first of all MICHAEL ANTHONY and my self were music lovers and dwellers of 80's arena power metal scene that took a generation by storm and the conquered the world musically...our music is spawned from this time...where everything was guitar and drum driven...in fact if u even mentioned to play a KISS tunes u would get laughed in your face, KISS back than was as good a Culture Club....lol...(not kidding)....Kiss is a 70's orientated band....playing KISS music is very bubble gum bluesy (not great blues music) I am not knocking anyone...but the stuff we grew up learning was very demanding musically and skillful...such as Ozzy, Megadeath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Queenryche...the real bands that gave HARD ROCK and HEAVY METAL it power.

then why dress like them asshat?...if i spent 10 minutes with this guy i KNOW i would get a murder charge
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
ROXX in make-up could have became a new KISS per se....I created all the character's for the guys in the the 1st main line...it was the bass players and MICHAEL ANTHONY idea to this...which was very short live...and than MICHAEL ANTHONY decided we should carry it on with the next set of guys...we did...but it was so hard to find talented people to wear make-up and dress like idiots...ROXX suffered in this period musically....MICHAEL ANTHONY and myself tried carrying the band musically and performance wise to make-up for the lack of talent, but it took a toll on us and our creativity....MICHAEL came up with the decision to put an end to this stupid charade and I agreed...we told our members at the time....without consulting them....one of them went completely off the wall...lol....the other I personally fired....f..k-him...so we went back to resurrect a lot of the past material we did before....with the previous line-up....the MAKE-UP guys always had problems performing the ROXX material....so we moved and sought out new players once again...this time never to be a ROCK CLOWN ever again....

he just insulted every rock clown out there.....could he be talking about fifi?
Hanoi Roxx

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

More KISS bashing! :lol: That must be why he takes KISS lyrics, puts them in a blender and spits 'em back out again :lol:
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

lords of fubar wrote:Ramsey Cruziani
:lol:

Cruize don't wanna make The Feef mad. That would be a mistake and the effects would be widespread and profound.

The Feef takes his craft seriously, and he's the best at it.

Cruize= wanna-be clown.

The Feef= Real deal... Tried and true, forged in flame, GOD of heavy metal mayhem who LIVES the shock rock lifestyle, day in and day out.

(Cue up Doctor of Death)
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Ok, what the hell. He says ROXX is done, yet he still makes signs for them.
Ramsey Cruziani Meatti:
Here's the 2ND to last ROXX lited backdrop I made...I still 1 more lited ROXX backdrop and 3 freaking banners I made...maybe I should put on E-BAY...lol
New ROXX logo in the works.....ha

Then right below, he comments on it.
Ramsey Cruziani Meatti I am doing away with all the ROXX stuff I created...new MEATTi stuff coming in....lol
9 hours ago
HMJ
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by HMJ »

How can he put that much effort into a backdrop but not voice lessons?
"FUN'S OVER."
Green Mold
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Green Mold »

lords of fubar wrote:Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
ROXX in make-up could have became a new KISS per se....I created all the character's for the guys in the the 1st main line...it was the bass players and MICHAEL ANTHONY idea to this...which was very short live...and than MICHAEL ANTHONY decided we should carry it on with the next set of guys...we did...but it was so hard to find talented people to wear make-up and dress like idiots...ROXX suffered in this period musically....MICHAEL ANTHONY and myself tried carrying the band musically and performance wise to make-up for the lack of talent, but it took a toll on us and our creativity....MICHAEL came up with the decision to put an end to this stupid charade and I agreed...we told our members at the time....without consulting them....one of them went completely off the wall...lol....the other I personally fired....f..k-him...so we went back to resurrect a lot of the past material we did before....with the previous line-up....the MAKE-UP guys always had problems performing the ROXX material....so we moved and sought out new players once again...this time never to be a ROCK CLOWN ever again....

I sincerely hope he's not dissin' GIBBY ZEE. The Alieangel has a special place in my heart.

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

He don't like KISS or ROXX, yet why the hell put this picture up today? :lol: :lol:
Ramsey Cruziani Meatti:
Everyone having a ROCKING DAY....back to the studio...ROCK IT UP!

Here is another photoshop by Ramsey. :lol:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

zzzzzzz wrote:He don't like KISS or ROXX, yet why the hell put this picture up today? :lol: :lol:
Ramsey Cruziani Meatti:
Everyone having a ROCKING DAY....back to the studio...ROCK IT UP!

Here is another photoshop by Ramsey. :lol:
yep seen them this morning...this guy is scary.......NOBODY CAN BE THAT FUCKING TONE DEAF
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Have you been checking out the San Antonio Craigslist links I posted? They are tellling the truth on who this Ramsey character is, a legend in his own mind and like you said, tone deaf. He needs his own sitcom, According to Ramsey. :lol: :lol:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

i had been...is there more stuff up now?
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

zzzzzzz wrote:Have you been checking out the San Antonio Craigslist links I posted? They are tellling the truth on who this Ramsey character is, a legend in his own mind and like you said, tone deaf. He needs his own sitcom, According to Ramsey. :lol: :lol:
I did some research and connected the dots with the phone number he posted. :shock: :lol:
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Was it his number or the guy he made mad? I know on the 50th page, he got into a war of words with a guy named Julian Escobedo over a Tex Mex music video. I haven't got to see the Craigslist ads today, so will have to check them out. Here is guy he had words with.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/julianescobedo
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
Many people don't realize that playing covers songs is actually illegal...if the law would push this there be a lot cover bands out of a beer tab hobby.

and ramsey's original music should be illegal......
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
I LOVE talking about music cos it so controversial to Musicians and people no have no clue about music....lol

Musicians are one sided which are a handful....

Haters don't even play an instrument or regret they never learn too...less than a handful...

Music lovers are by the Millions....the fans....HORN'S UP to them ROCK ON!

nice make up and stage clothes...soooooooo ''original''
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
Someone asked me if I ever wear clothing...not much...but I find it relaxing to be almost naked when recording...it's a very comfortable and relaxing feelings...hey be urself and do as u please....

note to self....do NOT use ramsey's studio to record
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

dopey von metalgod just posted this

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
Do cover bands make any $$$$ .....of course not....and very rare...and when rare happens very very little...

i could take it no longer, i had to respond,,,but i didnt want to piss him off so he would unfriend me,,,,here is my response:

it depends on what part of the country you are in....i live in va and i have done both original and cover music...i made very little money with originals but before i contracted cancer, i was making a very good living playing covers....va is not an original music state...the people here want to go to a bar after a hard work week and unwind to music they know...not saying anything bad about originals as i love doing them too, they just make zero money here..
about a minute
sugarbuzz99
Taking Music Lessons

Post by sugarbuzz99 »

"Do cover bands make any $$$$ .....of course not....and very rare...and when rare happens very very little..."

Moron...they're the only bands who make any dough in CA. :lol:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

ok this is getting good...ramsey just asked if i had any recordings of my originals.....i can only hope he will take me under his wing or at least give me some pointers on how to be a proper rockstar