USING A BIDET ... Someone explain this to me... isn't this like taking a Shower sitting down?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: USING A BIDET ... Someone explain this to me... isn't this like taking a Shower sitting down?

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Every gay man I've ever known has a bidet. Hmmmmmmm . . .
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: USING A BIDET ... Someone explain this to me... isn't this like taking a Shower sitting down?

Post by Indy_Rob »

mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

DiamondDog wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:43 am
mullet_head wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:52 am
DiamondDog wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:41 am And I'm on the other side of the Atlantic, so your cold as fuck will probably be quite nice for me!
The closer to Spain (and the Mediterranean) the higher the temperature will be. Ilha do Farol, Ilha de Tavira, Barril, Manta Rota, are all nice beaches, if that's what you're interested in. Bear in mind that some beaches are only accessible by ferry, like the first two, I mentioned, since the Ria Formosa, which is also interesting in itself, stands between them.

Where you at, if I may ask?
I live in Nova Scotia, east coast of Canada.
I thought you were 'murican. You weren't kidding then, the sea water around you must be gelid.
sirthx2
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by sirthx2 »

Metal Sludge! Come, for the hair-metal worship. Stay, for the 'how do I clean my asshole' conversation.
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
bigmakoshark
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by bigmakoshark »

Just take a shower as soon as possible after taking a dump.
Its the cleanest way to clean your asshole. Stop being so lazy :D
schlonginski
Opening for Slaughter

Post by schlonginski »

@CEO: You could try it out at home with whatever you like....

Maybe try Pine-Sol, Dr. Pepper, Bleach for simultaneous anal bleaching, Bud Lite, that Victoria's Secret Body Splash you like so much, etc.....