Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in traffic

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in tra

Post by Nate S Axel »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:00 pm Teach me something…

What is cis?
That means you're normal.
https://www.last.fm/user/JustinDTLV

"Las Vegas is a world leader in nights you wish would never end." (VitalVegas)
metalslayer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in tra

Post by metalslayer »

daveg wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:19 am
metalslayer wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:59 am

What is cis?
I did not know either…….

“ Cisgender (often shortened to cis; sometimes cissexual) is a term used to describe a person whose gender identity corresponds to their sex assigned at birth. The word cisgender is the antonym of transgender. The prefix cis- is Latin and means on this side of.”
What???
So I'm born a male and enjoy being a male and want to be a male... that makes me cis??
I might need further clarification
According to Google that is what is going on…. I have never felt so old and out of touch in my life
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

metalslayer wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:29 pm

I did not know either…….

“ Cisgender (often shortened to cis; sometimes cissexual) is a term used to describe a person whose gender identity corresponds to their sex assigned at birth. The word cisgender is the antonym of transgender. The prefix cis- is Latin and means on this side of.”
What???
So I'm born a male and enjoy being a male and want to be a male... that makes me cis??
According to Google that is what is going on…. I have never felt so old and out of touch in my life
You and me both :D

I was in a bar last week and gave a young server a big tip cause of exceptional service. Dude looked at me and said Deadass????
I looked at my daughter and she laughed and said "just say yes"
Kerry67
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Kerry67 »

What is cis?
I did not know either…….

What???
Exactly. This pathetic generations way of saying "straight male". God forbid you are that.....Throw in you are a white, straight male and you might as well be the devil himself. White, straight males are the root of all evil now days. If you are conservative as well, you should be executed.
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Kerry67 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:23 amIf you are conservative as well, you should be executed.
Sounds reasonable to me.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Kerry67 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:23 am Exactly. This pathetic generations way of saying "straight male". God forbid you are that.....Throw in you are a white, straight male and you might as well be the devil himself. White, straight males are the root of all evil now days. If you are conservative as well, you should be executed.
What a tragic little victim, you are.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Kerry67 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:23 am

I did not know either…….

What???
Exactly. This pathetic generations way of saying "straight male". God forbid you are that.....Throw in you are a white, straight male and you might as well be the devil himself. White, straight males are the root of all evil now days. If you are conservative as well, you should be executed.
No, no snowflakes here. :lol:
ImageImage
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

Kerry67 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:23 am

I did not know either…….

What???
Poor you... I'll pray for you.. damn world!!! They're after me!!!!!
Cindy Buzzedimisa

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Any updates? Are people rallying against police brutality on her behalf? Anyone screaming for the cop's dismissal because he wouldn't let her continue on her merry way driving drunk on the wrong side of the road despite her having PTSD?

Not in the YouTube comments I'm glad to see. Good that not everyone falls for the triggered victim routine. Hopefully this shows other people that try to manipulate others this way that people are getting fed up with their bullshit.