Buttigieg Destroys Trump

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Re: Buttigieg Destroys Trump

Post by NeonKnite »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:31 am Fake news. Only thing Buttegieg has destroyed is some dudes buttholes lol
You're in denial. Trump is done.
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

AliceManson wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 6:21 am
NeonKnite wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 6:27 pm My money is on Mark Kelly for VP.
I'd take that bet. It's Josh Shapiro. Pennsylvania is needed to win the election and he is a popular governor. She is announcing who it is next week in Philadelphia.
That’s who I’ve been thinking would get it. Makes the most sense.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

I like Buttigieg and how he handles himself, but he's missing that one big victory on the resume.

He was mayor of a small city and did fine, but nothing noteworthy. He fumbled that police shooting crisis at a time when looking strong on that would've helped his presidential run.

His job as Transportation Secretary has been rough too, from airline shitshows to the Ohio train derailment. He didn't respond to those well.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
kingbrian74
Headlining Clubs

Post by kingbrian74 »

I do not think Trump wants to win the election.

-He picked a highly underqualified VP candidate
-He changed his speech at the convention from being one to unify to one that divides people
-He made that outlandish claim that if people voted for him this time, they'd never need to vote again, and then instead of saying he misspoke at a later point in time, he doubled down on that line.
-He went on the offensive at the national association of black journalist convention today, and then said he didn't know Kamala was black, and that a VP candidate has no impact on the ticket.
-He is backing out of the debate, which shows weakness and it won't win him any support from the swing voters.

He knows he needs the swing state voters to win, and he seems to be purposefully alienating them by being more and more outlandish.

He knew he was going to win against Biden....it was a done deal. But he has an out now. He doesn't really want to be president. Being president is a lot of work.

But if he loses, he can just continue the 'rigged election' campaign and fundraise for his next run in four years, while his loyal servants continue to buy flags and hats and bibles and whatever other crap he puts out there. The income stream would never stop.

However, with term limits, he couldn't run again, so the cash cow dries up.

He is just going to get more and more unhinged to ensure a loss, but enough of the loyal Trump army will vote for him regardless, so he will make a good showing and can continue the 'fight'.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

You say that like there's been any sort of plan since 2016.
Wild Obsession wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:35 am Tony Martin Black Sabbath is on the level of Gary Cherone Van Halen.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

He's running to stay out of prison. Simple as that.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Yep if there's a plan now that's it.
Wild Obsession wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:35 am Tony Martin Black Sabbath is on the level of Gary Cherone Van Halen.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Between Vance and the NABJ fiasco, it does look like he's trying to lose but I really don't think so. I think it's a matter things that worked in 2016 not working as well in 2024. His bag of tricks is hilariously limited: Fake news, rigged election, not really black, "somebody should look into that," etc. You can only reheat leftovers so much.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
kingbrian74
Headlining Clubs

Post by kingbrian74 »

cowpins wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:37 pm He's running to stay out of prison. Simple as that.
Trump won't ever actually go to prison....sadly.

While he won't get pardoned by Kamala, no judge would send a former POTUS to prison. It would look horrible for the United States.

So I don't think he is worried about that.

But continued campaigning means continued income from the dopes that back him.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

True dat. 100% for the grift.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
kc primo
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by kc primo »

Butt Plug, this guy is absolutely worthless. Brain dead Dems
will still support this 🫏 hole …..which reminds me, where’s
Exit Fagger these days? He should be right here defending the gay community and open borders. Never mind that pesky little thing called the nuclear family or border security.
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

kc primo wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:57 am Never mind that pesky little thing called the nuclear family or border security.
Communists tend to love those things.
Dee Dee King Diamond
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Dee Dee King Diamond »

Buttigieg is the by far the best speaker on the left. He destroys as he makes his points, he's likeable, and he's funny. The recent line on The Daily Show about Kid Rock and Hulk Hogan had me rolling. But unfortunately him being gay costs votes, so I don't see him on the ticket. He's going to have to be content being the go-to guy the left uses for media appearances.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

It's possible, but really am leaning towards he's just that fucking stupid along with being a malignant narcissist.