Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Peterbilt »

Hank_Hill wrote:
deathcurse wrote:
Hank_Hill wrote:If Iggy had done this, instead of Donnie....

There would have been a lynch mob all around it. :lol:
That's because Iggy has spent every second of the last DECADE on this board, making shit up the whole time.

To my knowledge, this is the first time Donnie Vie's ever given two shits about the place - long after Lisa showed up.

Why would Donnie Vie make up a fake girlfriend to impress a bunch of idiots on a website he doesn't give much of a shit about?

Honestly, I hope Lisa is real...cuz I do like her.
This statement strikes me as a little bizarre. No negative connotation, it's just weird, man.
King of Swing
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by King of Swing »

Anthrax442 wrote:
King of Swing wrote:
And if you had bothered to pay attention, you would have notice that my post was less than 4 minutes after the original. Why are you so bitter? Did Dan Nelson shit on your back too? There, now I have 11 posts. Cunt.
No excuse. When you go to post, it shows you all the posts that have happened since you viewed the post BEFORE IT LETS YOU POST. See, it tries to keep you from being a dumbass, but I guess you just can't help yourself.

You're a noob, so you have no reason to slag on someone else who's a noob. So again, Fuck off unless you have something of substance to post.
I don't need an excuse, it's just a fucking message board asshole. Also, I'm not a noob, been here for years. I just don't feel the need to post 700 some odd times like you do. Plus, I have a life outside of posting on message boards. So you, kind sir, can go fuck yourself.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

The amount of stupid in this thread is amazing, even for sludge. Lisa already said that she works for her Dad, i.e. Private family business. As such, whatever type of business it is, it probably has a limited set of clientel, and it would be unwise to piss them off, drive them away.

Chances are, Lisa deals with these people everyday, and they know her face. It might not be good for business, if they knew that she was married to a "Greasy, Tattooed, Rock 'n' Roller", especially one that has a history of substence abuse and legal problems.

There's plenty of reasons not to publish personal pictures on the internet, so I'm thinking a lot of you should mind your fucking business and drop the issue.

It's not a big deal when you're not a public figure and people have no idea who the fuck you are, and since you don't know what dealing with that sort of thing is like, you really have no place telling Donnie or Lisa what they should or shouldn't do.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

don't tell me some of you guys actually believe that Donnie made up Lisa as his fake girlfriend? :lol: :lol:

Lisa was with Donnie LONG before she started posting on Sludge
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

Peterbilt wrote:
Hank_Hill wrote:Honestly, I hope Lisa is real...cuz I do like her.
This statement strikes me as a little bizarre. No negative connotation, it's just weird, man.

Out of this whole thread, that one liner is the bizarre one to you? :lol:
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Hank_Hill wrote:
Peterbilt wrote:
Hank_Hill wrote:Honestly, I hope Lisa is real...cuz I do like her.

Out of this whole thread, that one liner is the bizarre one to you? :lol:
Well, honestly I haven't read the whole thread, so you're right. I may have rushed to judgement.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

King of Swing wrote:
I don't need an excuse,
You don't need an excuse to be a total asshole to someone you don't even know? Wow, you must be a fun guy to be around.
King of Swing wrote: it's just a fucking message board asshole. Also, I'm not a noob, been here for years. I just don't feel the need to post 700 some odd times like you do. Plus, I have a life outside of posting on message boards. So you, kind sir, can go fuck yourself.
Hmm...so, you've been here for years...and you've posted less than 10 times, not including tonight. So, either you're a troll that's been banhammered mutliple times, or you're just a random asshole. Again, let me repeat for the deaf...YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING HERE, SO FUCK OFF, UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING OF VALUE.
MotleyPoo
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by MotleyPoo »

DonnieVie wrote:you can ask me anything you want
Who are you?
(c) 2009 MotleyPoo Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

I kick ass.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:There's a place where Krokus plays stadiums??? :shock:
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

MotleyPoo wrote:
DonnieVie wrote:you can ask me anything you want
Who are you?
:lol:
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

Anthrax442 wrote:The amount of stupid in this thread is amazing, even for sludge. Lisa already said that she works for her Dad, i.e. Private family business. As such, whatever type of business it is, it probably has a limited set of clientel, and it would be unwise to piss them off, drive them away.

Chances are, Lisa deals with these people everyday, and they know her face. It might not be good for business, if they knew that she was married to a "Greasy, Tattooed, Rock 'n' Roller", especially one that has a history of substence abuse and legal problems.

There's plenty of reasons not to publish personal pictures on the internet, so I'm thinking a lot of you should mind your fucking business and drop the issue.

It's not a big deal when you're not a public figure and people have no idea who the fuck you are, and since you don't know what dealing with that sort of thing is like, you really have no place telling Donnie or Lisa what they should or shouldn't do.

as someone who so badly wants further drama here..THIS makes complete sense, and is an angle i had not thought of.

fucking with peoples real lives cause they offer it up is one thing...their family biz is a whole different story.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

i have a tracker on myspace and when Donnie or Lisa have messaged me it shows their location and neither one of them are lying
chitownwillie
Headlining Clubs

Post by chitownwillie »

where's a photo of Don and Lisa together?

just asking.. :wink:
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

The number of replies in this thread is more than the numbers that the last EZN album sold. :lol: :lol:
nsanm8r
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by nsanm8r »

Anthrax442 wrote:The amount of stupid in this thread is amazing, even for sludge. Lisa already said that she works for her Dad, i.e. Private family business. As such, whatever type of business it is, it probably has a limited set of clientel, and it would be unwise to piss them off, drive them away.

I agree.. if you're personal life could drastically effect your business, it's best to keep yourself out of the public eye.... which is why most band members and their wives/ girlfriends stay off of sludge to begin with. Look what happened to Jani's ex.
DonnieVie wrote: I wish I was half the man my old lady is,
chitownwillie
Headlining Clubs

Post by chitownwillie »

Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

chitownwillie wrote::lol:

:wink:
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Drunk Kennedy wrote:
chitownwillie wrote::lol:

:wink:
:evil:
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

DonnieVie wrote:the funniest yet is the guy calling me a "scarf wearing,butterfly catching,towel stealing snufflupagus is the best. Goodnight. and wtf?

Recognize!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

UtahRatt wrote:
DonnieVie wrote:the funniest yet is the guy calling me a "scarf wearing,butterfly catching,towel stealing snufflupagus is the best. Goodnight. and wtf?

Recognize!
nsanm8r
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by nsanm8r »

ok Hank (if that is your real name). I found the photo you've been asking for. Now can we put this to rest already?

DonnieVie wrote: I wish I was half the man my old lady is,
rikraffmrktng

Post by rikraffmrktng »

nsanm8r wrote:

I agree.. if you're personal life could drastically effect your business, it's best to keep yourself out of the public eye.... which is why most band members and their wives/ girlfriends stay off of sludge to begin with. Look what happened to Jani's ex.
Guess what? Sludge ain't that powerful.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

rikraffmrktng wrote:
nsanm8r wrote:
Guess what? Sludge ain't that powerful.
You severely underestimate the power of the internet. All it takes is one person that belongs to the wrong set of forums to get ahold of something...
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Anthrax442 wrote:You severely underestimate the power of the internet. All it takes is one person that belongs to the wrong set of forums to get ahold of something...
Sure I can see why they wouldn't want stuff out but you severely overestimate their importance. Even Perez would say....WHO?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
wikkid1
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by wikkid1 »

Hank_Hill wrote:
deathcurse wrote:
Hank_Hill wrote:I guess the point is the only pic of them together was photoshopped.
Correction:

The only picture you've seen of them together was Photoshopped.

If that's your "valid point," you've got a long road ahead of you.

Hey, I just agreed that the whole thing was a bit suspicious...cuz it is.

If Iggy had done this, instead of Donnie....

There would have been a lynch mob all around it. :lol:
Oh, now you've done it. You went and mentioned Lynch Mob. Now OVD is going to come crawling out from his rock and endlessly rage about how terrible their new CD is.
rattstar
Recording Debut Album

Post by rattstar »

enter your username wrote:
UtahRatt wrote: Sure I can see why they wouldn't want stuff out but you severely overestimate their importance. Even Perez would say....WHO?
No kidding. Like Daddy's business is going to shut down because his clients find out the daughter is a dumb whore. Nobody cares.
That's what I'm talking about :!:
Aristocrat
Whiney Generic Nitwit

Post by Aristocrat »

nsanm8r wrote:ok Hank (if that is your real name). I found the photo you've been asking for. Now can we put this to rest already?

And people thought Tom held Katie captive... Save Lisa!
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

LeatherSnake wrote:Man, you spend way too much time on here.
LMAO.

What alt are you on now Abe...#25?

Gay lisping faggot. :lol:
dolemint
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by dolemint »

wow, after working a 15 hour day, looks like i missed out on a lot. read through all of it (i think) and it's cool to see that Donnie can take the shit talk and toss it back and have fun with it. if he wants to answer a couple more questions:

+ are you going to tour either solo or with Enuff Z'Nuff again, or is the road "off limits" in the forseeable future?

+ any opinions on Chip's recent activities (the CD Johnny Rotten Jr, him joining a GNR tribute band, playing with Missing Persons, etc)?

+ why does chip seem to handle all the business stuff / interviews? shouldn't you be more involved, or have you decided to change that by showing up at places like here and fielding questions?

+ chip's been on stern twice in the last couple of years promoting himself. ever think about giving howard a call?

+ what should _underscore_ have for lunch tomorrow?

+ can you name 3 current bands (that are still together, or at least 3 recent songs) that you like?

+ is that Japan DVD still in the works? when?

+ would you call Dissonance a success in Japan compared to previous records/tours?

+ have you ever posted here as your imaginary girlfriend by mistake? (just kidding)

+ say Enuff Z'nuff gets paid to do a cover record. what are some songs that you feel the band would HAVE to do?
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
miserable wrote:Gossip Board sucks nowadays. I`ve been around since the beginning and these wiseass-wannabe teenagers who gets their kicks from slaggin our old idols makes me sad. This was not the idea in old days. Respect was always there. Now this is all about jealousy. These nerds here know very well that they could never do anything relevant in music business. This has became the place where they try to deal with that frustration. Damn shame. This used to be funny site. And Long Live Donnie Vie!! You`re truly one of the greats!!

This site was always about respect? What makebelieve land have you been living in Mr Rogers?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure things are pretty similar to the way they've always been around here... give or take. lol

P.S. - When I left my house this afternoon, there were 4 pages in this thread and it was growing fast... I gotta say... I'm a little disappointed it's only up to 10 now. :lol: