Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BastaConLaDroga
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by BastaConLaDroga »

Not that my opinion is really worth shite, give you that. One thing for sure: Lisa ain't Donnie's nym as the person behind "Lisa" is a better speller. Though I guess every bastard out there who hasn't its head rammed up its arse is smellying something fishy here.

You claim you're dating some once-upon-a-time popular rockstar, yet the only picture of you two together has clearly been photoshopped. As soon as someone goes "Can I see a picture of you two together?", Donnie and another 3-4 bastards who've been rocking around "Lisa" over the past months start going bonkers like "She's real! I met her! Fuck off, you cunts!" and then some other twat goes "She works with her father, she doesn't want to have pics of herself with her arms wrapped around some heavily tattooed rockstar all over the internet as that might upset her father's customers".

I mean, fuck me sideways!, it's alright to have at least seven fake-profiles all over myfuckingspace (without bothering to have them removed) and twatting yourself as Donnie Vie's smoking sheila on the boards, but woe to those who ask for a picture of the two cunts together because that might upset the customers. Wheeeheeeeey! Are you for fuckingfucking real???

About time to come clean, you big buch of conspiring smelly cunting twats: who's the funny bastard behind Lisa Vie?

Here's my tenner on The Sexx.
blondeintexas
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by blondeintexas »

I've come across fake profiles with Lisa's photos several times, and asked her about them (months ago). It's usually the same one or two people, stealing photos to pass off as themselves. They just create new profiles when Myspace deletes them. Trying to stop all of them is time consuming and pointless.
rattstar
Recording Debut Album

Post by rattstar »

BastaConLaDroga wrote:Not that my opinion is really worth shite, give you that. One thing for sure: Lisa ain't Donnie's nym as the person behind "Lisa" is a better speller. Though I guess every bastard out there who hasn't its head rammed up its arse is smellying something fishy here.

You claim you're dating some once-upon-a-time popular rockstar, yet the only picture of you two together has clearly been photoshopped. As soon as someone goes "Can I see a picture of you two together?", Donnie and another 3-4 bastards who've been rocking around "Lisa" over the past months start going bonkers like "She's real! I met her! Fuck off, you cunts!" and then some other twat goes "She works with her father, she doesn't want to have pics of herself with her arms wrapped around some heavily tattooed rockstar all over the internet as that might upset her father's customers".

I mean, fuck me sideways!, it's alright to have at least seven fake-profiles all over myfuckingspace (without bothering to have them removed) and twatting yourself as Donnie Vie's smoking sheila on the boards, but woe to those who ask for a picture of the two cunts together because that might upset the customers. Wheeeheeeeey! Are you for fuckingfucking real???

About time to come clean, you big buch of conspiring smelly cunting twats: who's the funny bastard behind Lisa Vie?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Well, that certainly clears things up.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Post by ChowderheadCheerleader »

LisaVie wrote:j(ust blow me)

maybe?

EatNails wrote:There is no defense for a male Poison fan.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

ChowderheadCheerleader wrote:

maybe?

I'm wondering what happened there. Maybe Chip walked in as she was about to post and took the laptop away from her and locked her in the basement?
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Post by ChowderheadCheerleader »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:
ChowderheadCheerleader wrote:

maybe?

I'm wondering what happened there. Maybe Chip walked in as she was about to post and took the laptop away from her and locked her in the basement?

From what I am starting to gather, I think she was ALREADY locked in the basement if you catch my drift...

EatNails wrote:There is no defense for a male Poison fan.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Ok, now we gotta look for Mr. Yellow Discipline and see what role he plays in all this.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

http://thedirty.com/2008/10/14/u_of_a_hotties3f_/

Everybody and their grandmother claiming they've either banged this chick, know her from school, claims she's in college in Arizona to claiming it's a tranny in San Jose behind the fakes... :lol:

Evidently this blonde girl has a twin brother. I don't remember a twin ever being mentioned on here..

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hunter-G ... 1485421830

Do love the last post on there...

August 12th, 2009 at 1:39 pm MrsVie Says:

FINALLY
chitownwillie
Headlining Clubs

Post by chitownwillie »

I knew she was fake.

Like half the other mutha fuckers that post here.

:twisted: METAL SLUDGE!!! :twisted:

Don't
Trust
Anyone!!
cumshot
Headlining Clubs

Post by cumshot »

chitownwillie wrote:I knew she was fake.

Like half the other mutha fuckers that post here.

:twisted: METAL SLUDGE!!! :twisted:

Don't
Trust
Anyone!!
..if true that its a hoax, then i think its hysterical.. shows once again just how strange a place the internet can be.. this person whoever it is had half of this board as an adoring fan club kissing her/his ass for months believing every word she/he said. Suckers ya'all been played. :lol:
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

Donnie, if you're still reading this, you should make a Christmas album. It worked for Twisted Sister, and "Happy Holiday" is one of my favorite Enuff Z'nuff songs.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

_underscore_ wrote:Donnie, if you're still reading this, you should make a Christmas album. It worked for Twisted Sister, and "Happy Holiday" is one of my favorite Enuff Z'nuff songs.
So what did you eat?
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:
_underscore_ wrote:Donnie, if you're still reading this, you should make a Christmas album. It worked for Twisted Sister, and "Happy Holiday" is one of my favorite Enuff Z'nuff songs.
So what did you eat?
I went with hamburger helper. But I burned the beef so it didn't taste too good.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

_underscore_ wrote:
So what did you eat?
I went with hamburger helper. But I burned the beef so it didn't taste too good.
Damn... sorry to hear that. Isn't that the worst? When you're really starving and waiting for a 80's Glam Singer to just tell you what the fuck to eat and then when he doesn't you finally decide for yourself, and you end up burning it!? Yeah, that's like the fuckin worst thing... right up there with cancer.
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: Damn... sorry to hear that. Isn't that the worst? When you're really starving and waiting for a 80's Glam Singer to just tell you what the fuck to eat and then when he doesn't you finally decide for yourself, and you end up burning it!? Yeah, that's like the fuckin worst thing... right up there with cancer.
Dude, you're telling me. If he just said ramen fucking noodles I wouldn't have been in that situation.
L.A. Burning? More like ground beef burning.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

This thread could have become a classic. An outing or revelation, and then some kind of explanation always makes for a good read. We're missing an ending here.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

_underscore_ wrote:
TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: Damn... sorry to hear that. Isn't that the worst? When you're really starving and waiting for a 80's Glam Singer to just tell you what the fuck to eat and then when he doesn't you finally decide for yourself, and you end up burning it!? Yeah, that's like the fuckin worst thing... right up there with cancer.
Dude, you're telling me. If he just said ramen fucking noodles I wouldn't have been in that situation.
L.A. Burning? More like ground beef burning.

:lol: :lol:

Fuckin 80's Rock Stars man. They can never put out new material worth buying, and they can never tell you what to eat when you're starving and asking politely on a message board.

SCOFF! - Primadonnas!
Bourbon Cowboy

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

BastaConLaDroga wrote:About time to come clean, you big buch of conspiring smelly cunting twats: who's the funny bastard behind Lisa Vie?

It would be even more funny if it was IDIAMINDADA
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
Bourbon Cowboy

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Roxxy1 wrote:Why bother with all that shit when you can watch lame movies with Donnie and watch him cook you spaghetti?

So all of those people on that one website are all wrong when they claim the girl in the pictures graduated from high school in Plano, Texas last year and is now a freshman student at U of A? There are posted pictures of the so-called U of A 'Dirty Army' and "Lisa" is in them. Even this Haley Graul's Facebook states Arizona "12.

Also if "Lisa" is worried about keeping her so-called private life with Donnie secret, why are there so many other photos of her out there?
It's not like this person hasn't droned on in boring detail about everything from sex to drugs and everything else in their so-called private life on here, how would a photo of them together hurt daddy's business?
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
dolemint

Post by dolemint »

i don't really give a rat's ass one way or another, but if they do and they won't show a pic of them together (?), then surely a cellphone/webcam pic of lisa holding a sign with "sludge," "i heart donnie," today's date, or something similar would be adequate. she uses a picture of herself as an avatar, and her supposed pics are everywhere, so she can't be that protective of it, if it is her.

i love the band and enjoy lisa's banter on the boards and email etc, but something isn't adding up for me either. maybe she has been using false pics all this time to protect her identity? i haven't talked to her enough to feel one way or another regarding that. it wouldn't really change my opinion one way or another, no big deal to me. but why even do it in the beginning, or not just come clean? i suppose i'll just grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

dolemint wrote:i don't really give a rat's ass one way or another, but if they do and they won't show a pic of them together (?), then surely a cellphone/webcam pic of lisa holding a sign with "sludge," "i heart donnie," today's date, or something similar would be adequate. she uses a picture of herself as an avatar, and her supposed pics are everywhere, so she can't be that protective of it, if it is her.

i love the band and enjoy lisa's banter on the boards and email etc, but something isn't adding up for me either. maybe she has been using false pics all this time to protect her identity? i haven't talked to her enough to feel one way or another regarding that. it wouldn't really change my opinion one way or another, no big deal to me. but why even do it in the beginning, or not just come clean? i suppose i'll just grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.
What kind of popcorn?
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

Post by RattDickSuckNut »

dolemint wrote:i don't really give a rat's ass one way or another, but if they do and they won't show a pic of them together (?), then surely a cellphone/webcam pic of lisa holding a sign with "sludge," "i heart donnie," today's date, or something similar would be adequate. she uses a picture of herself as an avatar, and her supposed pics are everywhere, so she can't be that protective of it, if it is her.

What kind of popcorn?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I retract any prior statements in this thread.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Apricot wrote:
RattDickSuckNut wrote: Image
I've tried that one before, but this one tastes much better -

So...how long do we have to wait till Donnie comes back to this thread to happily set facts strait about this whole Lisa thing?
Let's just say we're gonna need more popcorn...and maybe some nachos.
dolemint

Post by dolemint »

Apricot wrote:
RattDickSuckNut wrote: Image
I've tried that one before, but this one tastes much better -

So...how long do we have to wait till Donnie comes back to this thread to happily set facts strait about this whole Lisa thing?
Let's just say we're gonna need more popcorn...and maybe some nachos.
Vie's girlfriend's myspace has been active with those pictures for over 2 years... a long time for spam sites/profiles to leech 'em. It was definitely a long time before she started posting on Sludge. So actually, I'm pretty sure those pics ARE hers but like I said, don't care too much either way. I could certainly see why they'd want to keep private pics private, what, with Satan's weird (but amazing) photoshops and all. Roxxy, IMAWHOEVER and others have met her, so I'm thinking their private attitude is just feeding a conspiracy theory that isn't that believable otherwise. So fuck it, I believe 'em, but can see why others are calling BS. (edit / typo)
Last edited by dolemint on Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PAF Pro
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by PAF Pro »

You know, I've always seemed to miss these Sludge-fests.......

Looks like a good one is brewin' right here. True, false, I don't give a fuck....I'm not one to let facts get in the way of entertainment.

My only question is this: Shiner Bock, or Shiner Black Lager?

:lol: