Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by UtahRatt »

dolemint wrote:But I do find humor in it. If it's posted, will you threaten to sue Stevie and call his ISP to try to get Sludge removed, like you did Vie's site over some off-color Jewish joke? You're a piece of work, and it boggles me as to why you don't think your irrational behavior shouldn't have conseqences.
What about Donnie threatening Steve for not pulling this thread down?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
SoulsOfBlack wrote:Holy shit, IdiMANGINA can't hit "refresh" fast enough on this thread once he logs on!
OMG you can't wait to point things out that nobody cares about!!!!!

case in point:

If Lisa burned down an orphanage, it would be cause it was full of evil orphans that needed to die.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Holy shit, IdiMANGINA can't hit "refresh" fast enough on this thread once he logs on!
I know! :lol:
rikraffmrktng

Post by rikraffmrktng »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:Paging the irony of two people hitting refresh constantly to point out that I hit refresh on a thread.

Hilarious.

I find it...ummmm...refreshing. :D
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Who is that on your avatar IDI? Reminds me of that Faith No More album King for a Day, Fool for a Lifetime. :lol: :lol:. Any pictures yet or could Lisa be Donnie's hand puppet.
jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Post by jizzdonor »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:Paging the irony of two people hitting refresh constantly to point out that I hit refresh on a thread.

Hilarious.
Unfortunately for you, those two people, never posted TWICE in this thread that they would never post in this thread again.

You lose.
Thank God someone else got the AIDS.
El Bonzo Loco
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by El Bonzo Loco »

yadayada wrote:I never gave anybody the ok to post it (her picture) anywhere in public, not even with some kind of sign over the face. You people are a gang of stalkers. Creepy psychopaths.
Hmmmm... so let's see if I can get this straight? WE are stalkers and creepy psychopaths because some of your 'personal' information (NOT the pic btw... that was in the PUBLIC domain) was shared for our amusement? Did we 're-post' that anywhere for the 'general public'?

However YOU read ALL the PM's posted here, dissect ALL the pics, speculate on siblings identity, indulge in all the name-calling etc etc! Your complicity is undeniable 'M'! You dwell in your rancid attic dispensing all your 'Holier than thou' pious fuckwittery... yet by your OWN logic... that must make YOU a crazy stalker and psychopath TOO!!!

To use an unfortunate analogy... you may not be the rapist... but you are one of the chief leaders in the goggle eyed chanting of "One, two, three, four... POKE HER PUSSY TILL IT'S SORE!!!"

WELCOME to our world!
yadayada wrote:You people are a gang of stalkers. Creepy psychopaths... WOOF WOOF BARK
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

jizzdonor wrote:

Hilarious.
Unfortunately for you, those two people, never posted TWICE in this thread that they would never post in this thread again.

You lose.

:D

Ok, I promise not to post on this thread ever again if IDIOT ever decides to tell the truth. But we know the chances of that happening are about as likely as EZN doing a co-headlining tour with the Rolling Stones.

On an unrelated note, who the hell is Bonzo Loco? This guy is making EZN fans look even dumber than KISStards. And that takes A LOT!
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

^^^ agreed

Who the fuck is this guy. This fuckin noob only has a whole 27 posts and he acts like hes all high and mighty but he just sounds like a dumb ass. Hes just idiotmindumbass's little puppet. Must be pretty sad to be the puppet of a puppet huh?
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Is El Bonzo Loco another name for IDI, Lisa, Dizzy Lizzy, or Donnie? Bonzo sure sounds like a clown's name.:?
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

4000 posts by midnight!! It'll fucking happen!!

IDI, if you're wondering why you're surrounded by Chinese people, it's because you've owned yourself out the other side. What are you accomplishing here?
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

And just think, one photo could have gotten rid of this thread. :lol: There are more replies to this thread than the number of copies a EZN album would sell. :lol:
Last edited by zzzzzzz on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

zzzzzzz wrote:Is El Bonzo Loco another name for IDI, Lisa, Dizzy Lizzy, or Donnie? Bonzo sure sounds like a clown's name.:?
He's another window licker off the EZN sunshine bus sent here from the future to fuck with Yada.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

Every post by El Bonzo is on a Donnie Vie thread.

Really? :lol:
El Bonzo Loco
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by El Bonzo Loco »

Hank_Hill wrote:Every post by El Bonzo is on a Donnie Vie thread.

Close! Close enough as to make no difference really! But Utah was closer!

*Liiiiiiiiiick*
yadayada wrote:You people are a gang of stalkers. Creepy psychopaths... WOOF WOOF BARK
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

El Bonzo Loco wrote:
Hank_Hill wrote:Every post by El Bonzo is on a Donnie Vie thread.

Close! Close enough as to make no difference really! But Utah was closer!

*Liiiiiiiiiick*
Is that the sound of you licking Donnie Vie's nutsack?
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

El Bonzo Loco wrote:To use an unfortunate analogy... you may not be the rapist... but you are one of the chief leaders in the goggle eyed chanting of "One, two, three, four... POKE HER PUSSY TILL IT'S SORE!!!"

WELCOME to our world!
Welcome to our world? Really? If your biggest hardship in life...if the biggest cross you carry is the "persecution" you suffer for being a fan of an 8th rate hair band, you count yourself as one lucky lucky motherfucker.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

Roxxy1 wrote:so you can go back to yelling about how STOOPID FUCKIN EZN fans are and stop looking like fools over one little quote. Other than that...you're all doing very well;)
You really believe that's why we think you're stupid?

LMAO...you really are fuckin' retarded. :lol:
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Roxxy1 wrote:
Hank_Hill wrote:
Roxxy1 wrote:so you can go back to yelling about how STOOPID FUCKIN EZN fans are and stop looking like fools over one little quote. Other than that...you're all doing very well;)

huh? Do you even know what you just said? If so, explain it to the rest of us
And I thought Metal Blast had the best crop.
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

Roxxy1 wrote:
Hank_Hill wrote:

huh? Do you even know what you just said? If so, explain it to the rest of us
It means that quote by Don isn't why Yada or anyone else thinks EZN fans are idiots.

And what's your obsession with that Yada chick?
dolemint
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by dolemint »

UtahRatt wrote:I find it funny that all these EZN nerds are going after Yada while defending a dirty slut like Lisa in the same breath. Fact is they're pissed that Yada gets to laugh at Lisa being exposed and they don't like it.
I've pretty much said my piece on the subject. Utah seems to keep on making the same misconception about me, (not that I'll convince him otherwise) but had to point out one more time that I haven't been defending ANYONES actions in this topic... you can check my post history if you think I'm lyin', but I've given everyone (DV, LISA, IMADUMBASS) a hard time, and certainly haven't been making excuses for any of 'em... Also, when the "news broke," I even gave yadayada an e-"pat on the back" in this topic telling her she must feel good... (I should have guessed that she'd obsess endlessly about it and piss me off again though... seriously 400+ posts, probably 99.9% on this thread alone!)...

As it stands, I'm actually pretty sure the majority of the little Z'nuff community would consider me "a dangerous, and traitorous swine," than a fuckin' "cheerleader" or however Utah describes me. And I don't care about that jazz, I love their tunes and will continue to, but that's about where it ends for me.

...And obviously I dislike yadayada, but I got my frustrations of her off my chest, and feel better for it. Feels good, I'm usually so P.C. with people I hate... :-)
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

Roxxy1 wrote:my obsession with her? I know that your view is a little skewed, but c'mon...have you not seen her OVERJOYED reaction at all of this. And that is the one thing she keeps pointing out...over and over and over...that the girl in the kiss the clown pic CAN'T be Lisa because "Even Donnie said it wasn't her!!!" :roll:

And again, I didn't say that you think we're stupid because of that quote...I was simply stating that with that bit of confussion outta the way, you 3 could get back to your EZN fan bashing. Whew...it's tiring to keep explaining the simple shit to you...and coming from me, that's really saying something, don't you think?

The only confused person is you...and Idi of course.

You swore up & down Hayley Graul was indeed Lisa Vie.

Now you're swearing up & down the other girl is Lisa Vie.

dolemint
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by dolemint »

Hank_Hill wrote: And what's your obsession with that Yada chick?
i'll give a summary for the rest of the class why the little Enuff Z'Nuff community hates yadayada... And it's all for reasons that are not related to the "Lisa Vie" incident here on Sludge.

She was a moderator for the Enuff Z'Nuff official board (under the screen name "Em.") AKA, the queen EZN knob, at one point, to you Z'Nuff haters. But even us EZN supporters groaned at her every post at the time... She was always boring as shit, off topic, obsessed about curious things, and added nothing to the conversation (much like in this thread).

Some time later, there was an incident on the Donnie Vie board (which I won't defend, as it pissed me off too), where Donnie and Lisa shared the nastiest jokes they've ever heard. Some were offended, but yadayada took it to a whole new level, and "allegedly" complained to the webmaster, his ISP (he has commercial sites he runs too), and threatened lawsuits.

Through all of this, yadayada apparently kept trying to make amends with Donnie Vie, but was offended that she was deleted and blocked from DV's myspace, and was quite obsessive over the matter. Pretty clearly, if DV just added her back, she'd still be Queen Nutswinger. But she was denied, and is B-I-T-T-E-R about that shit.

Two years later (give or take), "Lisa Vie" and this thread happened. And she (yada) has written in this thread probably 400 times, very healthy of her, and very much indicating that the doesn't care about Enuff Z'nuff, now that so much time has passed, right?

Again, I don't have every little detail, as I don't spend all my time on the net, but that's the jist of why I dislike her and consider her screwed in the head, as do some of us EZN-tard others.
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

Roxxy1 wrote:At this point I could post a pic of Donnie with his toungue in Lisa's ear and you'd all still yell "FAKE! IT's Photoshopped!"
For you all not to believe that's Lisa, you sure took the whole "she looks 14!!!! PEDO!!!!" thing and ran with it, didn't you?
Well why the fuck won't they do that? One if the main reasons no one believes it is because there is not one single picture of the two of them together
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

Roxxy1 wrote:Do you actually have a point? Words of wisdom? The best he can come up with through this whole thing is take whatever you say and add "Yeah! So there!"
Huh? If that was directed towards me I don't get it
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dolemint wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:I find it funny that all these EZN nerds are going after Yada while defending a dirty slut like Lisa in the same breath. Fact is they're pissed that Yada gets to laugh at Lisa being exposed and they don't like it.
I've pretty much said my piece on the subject. Utah seems to keep on making the same misconception about me, (not that I'll convince him otherwise) but had to point out one more time that I haven't been defending ANYONES actions in this topic... you can check my post history if you think I'm lyin', but I've given everyone (DV, LISA, IMADUMBASS) a hard time, and certainly haven't been making excuses for any of 'em... Also, when the "news broke," I even gave yadayada an e-"pat on the back" in this topic telling her she must feel good... (I should have guessed that she'd obsess endlessly about it and piss me off again though... seriously 400+ posts, probably 99.9% on this thread alone!)...

As it stands, I'm actually pretty sure the majority of the little Z'nuff community would consider me "a dangerous, and traitorous swine," than a fuckin' "cheerleader" or however Utah describes me. And I don't care about that jazz, I love their tunes and will continue to, but that's about where it ends for me.
You're not defending anyone yet you still prance around here with an EZN bullhorn like it's a rainbow parade. Fuck off with that shit, cheerleader.

So you hate Yada but turn the other cheek when it comes to Lisa and Donnie? It's funny that you bring up the word obsession while describing Yada...How many posts have you made revolved around EZN? I'd be willing to bet your vast knowledge on the group is almost endless.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

And for the love of god will someone dick whip Roxy into another dimension before her stupidity destroys the ozone.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Roxxy1 wrote:At this point I could post a pic of Donnie with his toungue in Lisa's ear and you'd all still yell "FAKE! IT's Photoshopped!"
For you all not to believe that's Lisa, you sure took the whole "she looks 14!!!! PEDO!!!!" thing and ran with it, didn't you?
At this point Lisa could tell you she's Queen Rania of Jordan and your stupid ass would convert to Islam. I keep wanting to say Lisa made you look like a fucking idiot but I'd hate to take all the credit away from God.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Roxxy1 wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:And for the love of god will someone dick whip Roxy into another dimension before her stupidity destroys the ozone.

You wanna come dick whip me? Get that thing near me and you'll draw back a nub....
Ya I figured you to have a predator snatch.